Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,300 members, 7,860,732 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:11 PM

Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living (45567 Views)

Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) / Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested / Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Solidex(m): 3:36pm On Feb 19
We aren't joining no protest.
We must endure
this hunger till the end. It's just barely 6 months and some are already getting impatient, we still gate 7years and 6months to go.
The journeys is not near yet.
"Yoruba Ronu o" Emilokan crew Ronu o"
I can't wrap my heard around the reason why protest had to take place in Ibadan of all the places. Habah na. Isn't this shameful.
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Lannister360: 3:37pm On Feb 19
KingKO22:
Protest is part of democracy but we should not allow Nzogbu Nzogbu people to hijack it from us

Yorubas are sophisticated, I don't see any Hausas protesting against Buhari or any Igbo protesting against Obituary

Only Yorubas can protest against its own people if we are not seeing result that we votes for

Guys see them, Tinubu supporters, na them be the problem when we get for this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Mom007(f): 4:08pm On Feb 19
KingKO22:
Protest is part of democracy but we should not allow Nzogbu Nzogbu people to hijack it from us

Yorubas are sophisticated, I don't see any Hausas protesting against Buhari or any Igbo protesting against Obituary

Only Yorubas can protest against its own people if we are not seeing result that we votes for

You no well last last. Smh

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Alaga2222(m): 4:09pm On Feb 19
All this people wey Dey protest go still go drink beer after everything… the question is they will still buy beer even tho beer nah 2000k for a bottle
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by chidiokay: 4:23pm On Feb 19
GboyegaD:
I wonder what they want this government to do considering the president never really campaigned all through the election period and they still decided to vote him in.

Didnt campaign ke ! no presidential aspirant travelled round Nigeria more than BAT in the 2023 election

Besides, whether he campaign/debate or not, whoever sit in Aso Rock owes it to Nigerians to protect, profound solutions and give the people a conducive economic.

We the current state of the nation, Sw & N must continue to intensify the pressure on FG to do end hardship in the land

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Owologbo(m): 4:38pm On Feb 19
KingKO22:

if nobody is telling you the truth about you, let me inform you that you are mad.
Is Obi your president that you want to protest against him?
you and your likes should protest as much as you like; hunger will teach you sense.
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by OChimex: 4:50pm On Feb 19
KingKO22:

That shows they are known for making dumb decisions all the time.
Wise persons always try to minimize mistakes because some of them can be too costly.
Intelligent people are very calculative but Idiots are know for trials and errors

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by topefelix799(m): 5:06pm On Feb 19
If it continues to get worst, lets relocate to U.K via study route

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by AkinPhysicist: 5:09pm On Feb 19
Nawa4nl:
you cant crown a drug baron and expect excellence angry

You're right. Peter HOEbi the drug baron is the reason Anambra state is a shithole.
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Fearurcreeator: 5:22pm On Feb 19
GboyegaD:
I wonder what they want this government to do considering the president never really campaigned all through the election period and they still decided to vote him in.
Tomorrow you will say he didn't get vote ... Una get for body ooo
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by pikechukwu6(m): 5:38pm On Feb 19
grin grin Renewed Hope...
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by MorolayoVictor(m): 5:49pm On Feb 19
IMO01:
Buy

Solar

Fan

How much last?
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Formation10: 5:52pm On Feb 19
KingKO22:

Get sense obi your president way you and your tinubu won protest against sense had to get oh
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by merits(m): 6:04pm On Feb 19
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by annayawchee: 6:45pm On Feb 19
Kilo sele?
I thought it was Yoruba lagba and Yoruba e ronu??

Ironu yin ti tan ni??

E ti ri nkan kan..

E bi nbo WA pa yin danu.
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by very4tune8: 6:56pm On Feb 19
GboyegaD:

They go protest tire.

He who carries ant infested firewood, invites the lizard.
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by very4tune8: 6:57pm On Feb 19
KingKO22:

Yorubas are sophisticated, I don't see any Hausas protesting against Buhari or any Igbo protesting against Obitua

Ode
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by foolbuster: 7:00pm On Feb 19
KingKO22:

People are protesting hardship, you turn am to tribal protest, ode.
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by 2elliot: 7:01pm On Feb 19
KingKO22:

Werey gain
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Omoluabi16(m): 7:30pm On Feb 19
GboyegaD:
That's it. I don't blame tinubu much. Time and Time again, we bring in leaders without tasking then on accountability. Let the city boy enjoy because na 'him turn'
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Theophinio(m): 7:33pm On Feb 19
Ozuor people
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Zeezenho: 7:56pm On Feb 19
N a shoot at site deh deserve for disrespecting tinubu any ronu weh protest go collect
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by BucketHat(m): 8:00pm On Feb 19
donbenie:
Empty barrels makes the most noise..
Una go still vote them in..
All they have to do is to tell you that you are both descendants of Oduduwa .
Excuse sir I beg to differ here! I am not una incase you missed it & please do not generalise here.

I have always stood for good governance & justice in the land.

1 Share

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by one4GOD(f): 10:12pm On Feb 19
GboyegaD:
he was never voted in, we know some of them openly supported him but even with all the intimidation and inec manipulations this man did not win at the polls he bought his way thru the top. It shall favour me and my house
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by OgaTheTop2: 10:32pm On Feb 19
GboyegaD:
I taya o. Awon werey...
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by ezekuche(m): 10:34pm On Feb 19
KingKO22:

e be like u get withlo for brain.
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by chiedu7: 11:07pm On Feb 19
Sctests:

Let those who voted for Awalokan remove him.

You can defecate in a mosque and except others to join you in packing the excreta. Ns you go pack am yourself.

Thank you
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Ferdinandu(m): 5:53am On Feb 20
chisomkachy:

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/02/19/breaking-protest-in-oyo-over-high-cost-of-living/?fbclid=IwAR1uspKnyhmlhqOQfznxbtoyNBDK_WwflNAumGHjh3GhjSQ8hhNSwDkpTGE
They shouldn't worry,, President just came back from foreign trip with consignment of assorted drugs, there should be subsided kpoli, loud, Ice for everyone on the streets of Ibadan, Ogun, Ado ekiti, Lagos, osogbo etc, it is operation get high and forget your hunger . You can't vote a drug baron in and start asking him to give you food, U dey Mad
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by HRMK: 6:40am On Feb 20
WHY IS THE PROTESTS MAINLY IN STATES RULED BY OPPOSITION PARTIES? ARE THOSE OF APC STATES NOT FEELING THE HEAT?
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Emma1Oj(m): 12:48pm On Feb 26
EmekaA125:

No protest whatsoever in SouthEast and SouthSouth. Please be seriously guided.
protest has commence in South South. Deal with it..
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Emma1Oj(m): 12:50pm On Feb 26
wonder233:
"is" as used in this context is futuristic. Nobody will protest in Edo, or any other south south or south east state. Are you looking for scapegoats to validate the tribal religious voting you did? You want them to protest, so you can sneer and say they are haters of your government? Leave them alone, protest your protest
Now the protest has started deal with it
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by EmekaA125(m): 8:34pm On Mar 02
Emma1Oj:
protest has commence in South South. Deal with it..
Where for SouthSouth??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself / El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) / Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.