Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living (7976 Views)

Osun Youths Protest High Cost Of Living / Niger State Residents Protest High Cost Of Food, Living / Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by Akfrenzy(m): 6:19am On Feb 20
They should arrest those miscreants as quick as possible

We're yet to teach igbos political lessons
Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by Tflex01: 6:19am On Feb 20
Akfrenzy:

Life is still better in the west where people are protesting compared to your side where you have all resorted to cannibalism and selling your kids to feed.

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by successmatters(m): 6:21am On Feb 20
Akfrenzy:

The miscreants are disturbing our peace.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by Hanndye: 6:25am On Feb 20
Most of them are 'true-born' Yorubas. But after eating off their palliatives........ haba! Hehehehe. I laugh in French. Hunger tolerates no senselessness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by DOCU(m): 6:32am On Feb 20
Protest Lokan!

On your manhood they shall stand!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by AmuDimpka: 6:37am On Feb 20
Oyo youths must protest to reach Igbo a lesson

Ndi nzuzu

1 Like

Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by DOCU(m): 6:39am On Feb 20
Tflex01:

Life is still better in the west where people are protesting compared to your side where you have all resorted to cannibalism and selling your kids to feed.

Self deceit!

It is not easy anywhere. Mentally, some zones have advantages over others. Some zones have prepared for this right from the day the election was rigged.

The situation can only affect those that expected something better from the government.

Those protesting is as a result of both hardship, disappointment and frustration. However, the Igbos are just facing the hardship as they anticipated.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by AmuDimpka: 6:40am On Feb 20
EverythingPhone:
When will Lagos own start

I track lost or stolen phones at an affordable fee
A trial will definitely convince you
Contact me via siggy below
every Igbo should stay away from the protest ! Every SS person should stay away also

Leave the protest for Hausa, Fulani and Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by AmuDimpka: 6:40am On Feb 20
Tflex01:

dey play...here in Lagos Yoruba don hear am

1 Like

Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by adaperry25: 6:44am On Feb 20
PureFace1:

Everything doesn't revolve around you still pain about Election lost, the economy failure if Nigeria don't diversify from crude oil predicted since the time of GEJ is finally here even if your Peter Obi was the one there he would be forced to face the same issues and implement the same policies.
stop all this gaslighting....enjoy your 8 years

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by ObalendeCMS: 6:46am On Feb 20
Tflex01:

Igbos are quietly selling their children to feed. grin

Leave them to keep pretending like they don't read in the news how their people are selling their children.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by Blackdisciple(m): 6:46am On Feb 20
Why would they protest is he not their brother ..
Y'all will learn the hard way

1 Like

Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by perfectsusanoo(m): 6:49am On Feb 20
successmatters:

Some are not feeling it, they were prepared.

Why shouldn't I prepare when a dr4rug barron is allowed to power

We warned you about this
Every situation, there are pple who dont feel it. U take as foresight, sometin easily predictable, shows your standards.

Dont include me in your sentimental gibberish, its so myopic.
You warned the others and your people are also suffering too and u cant help dem.
Bitterness from all part of naija is the reason i limit my conversation outside my house.
Evrybody are now armchair analysts.
Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by fehintiola324: 6:50am On Feb 20
When you tell them that secession is the way, they threaten you with arrest. See where we've gotten to.When you tell them that secession is the way, they threaten you with arrest. See where we've gotten to....

1 Like

Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by Yelight(m): 6:57am On Feb 20
When we warned you guys about him then in this same Ibadan, you called people like us bastard Yoruba for leaving "our brother" to support Obi, I hope you "Omo oko" is finding it easy now? We never start!!!

4 Likes

Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by successmatters(m): 6:58am On Feb 20
perfectsusanoo:

Every situation, there are pple who dont feel it. U take as foresight, sometin easily predictable, shows your standards.

Dont include me in your sentimental gibberish, its so myopic.
You warned the others and your people are also suffering too and u cant help dem.
Bitterness from all part of naija is the reason i limit my conversation outside my house.
Evrybody are now armchair analysts.

Wharrever.

Just tell these boys to stop disturbing our peace because of the hunger we warned them about.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by onlyboyson(m): 7:00am On Feb 20
Where is that fool that always dedicate songs for obi supporters then and laugh them
Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by mightyhazel: 7:01am On Feb 20
Lesson teachers grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by ABC101FF: 7:02am On Feb 20
You go explain constitution taya.

#Ya Kpotuba!

1 Like

Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by membranus: 7:26am On Feb 20
AmuDimpka:
every Igbo should stay away from the protest ! Every SS person should stay away also

Leave the protest for Hausa, Fulani and Yoruba

When have your people have ever protested in life? None.

We Yorubas have always been the radicals, and we take great joy in it. We do not bow or kowtow to powers, whether of our own kins or not. When situation is wrong with the country we always shout out, and this is is not the first or the last time.

Remember Herbert Macaulay
The Agbekoyas
Awojobi
Wole Soyinka
Fela Anikulapo Kuti
Beko Ransome Kuti
The NADECOs
Gani Fawehinmi
Femi Falana
Sowore, etcetera.

Yes we are the ones, the courageous Yorubas, we always speak out against domineering powers, army or not, kins or not, Tinubu or not, we will stand our ground. We are the brave race.
Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by Nice2023(m): 7:29am On Feb 20
Tflex01:

Lol calm down on the delusion.

As terrible as Abacha government was, things were cheaper during his time compared to Obasanjo's time. That was when Eedris sang "Nigeria jajajaga"....

Still, Obasanjo's tenure was better than Jonathan's, Jonathan's time was better than Buhari....

The person coming after Tinubu will still be worse than him even if na your Peter Obi

U are a liar.

U are just making a useless point. Tinubu was a disaster in Lagos and such was his template.

How can a sane people vote in a frail,tired and haggard old man to turn the fortune of a country as big as Nigeria.?

I can't vote in an old man,see the way Obi travels round the country to visit both the poor,the sick,the weak and victims of kidnapping and many more. That is simply the characteristics of a president not the sit don look president that u have now.

Just tighten ur belt and stop generalising as if everyone must be affiliated with failures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by AmuDimpka: 7:43am On Feb 20
membranus:

When have your people have ever protested in life? None.

We Yorubas have always been the radicals, and we take great joy in it. We do not bow or kowtow to powers, whether of our own kins or not. When situation is wrong with the country we always shout out, and this is is not the first or the last time.

Remember Herbert Macaulay
The Agbekoyas
Awojobi
Fela Anikulapo Kuti
Beko Ransome Kuti
The NADECOs
Gani Fawehinmi
Femi Falana
Sowore, etcetera.

Yes we are the ones, the courageous Yorubas, we always speak out against domineering powers, army or not, kins or not, Tinubu or not, we will stand our ground. We are the brave race.

When your people fight a war against the nation and wall powers then we can know who is man

Yoruba put this nation in this mess with their Amala politics right from Buhari era..when your crazy kings were running amok and Yiu guys were shouting sophisticated morons

Go and clean up the mess you created ...stand on your feet and protest ..real protest like what they did in Owerri during otokoto riot not carrying some stupid placards and wearing no bra

Go clean up the crazy mess your old clown created

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by Cj4charles(m): 7:44am On Feb 20
Tflex01:

Since you decided to bring Igbos into the conversation.... grin
at least na sell them sell am, the children will not die. Thank God their SKULL was not MINED in one of these Waste land

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by AmuDimpka: 7:44am On Feb 20
Nice2023:

U are a liar.

U are just making a useless point. Tinubu was a disaster in Lagos and such was his template.

How can a sane people vote in a frail,tired and haggard old man to turn the fortune of a country as big as Nigeria.?

I can't vote in an old man,see the way Obi travels round the country to visit both the poor,the sick,the weak and victims of kidnapping and many more. That is simply the characteristics of a president not the sit don look president that u have now.

Just tighten ur belt and stop generalising as if everyone must be affiliated with failures.

He is saying the truth .... Most Yoruba have always been bad administrators...just look at the way they run businesses and organisations

1 Like

Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by Cj4charles(m): 7:47am On Feb 20
PureFace1:

Everything doesn't revolve around you still pain about Election lost, the economy failure if Nigeria don't diversify from crude oil predicted since the time of GEJ is finally here even if your Peter Obi was the one there he would be forced to face the same issues and implement the same policies.
don't say even if Peter was there, A failure is a failure stop giving excuses.. this is what brought Nigeria to its downfall because of people like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by Brushstrokes20: 7:47am On Feb 20
eBOLA is all shades of disasters, nuisance and redundance!πŸ’―
The brainless baron is hell unleashed and and ain't no better time for bloodthirsty Khaki boys to do the NEEDFUL!
The shyyythole πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬is at the lowest of low! πŸ’―πŸ’―
Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by NairalandForumo: 7:50am On Feb 20
Tflex01:

Lol calm down on the delusion.

As terrible as Abacha government was, things were cheaper during his time compared to Obasanjo's time. That was when Eedris sang "Nigeria jajajaga"....

Still, Obasanjo's tenure was better than Jonathan's, Jonathan's time was better than Buhari....

The person coming after Tinubu will still be worse than him even if na your Peter Obi

Oga, then why do we have a country?

See how bold you are saying that your country can only get worse and no man on earth can make it get better?

And you are so proud saying it, that is like saying no man on earth can fix a particular car but you keep telling the owner to keep the car, he should scrap it if nobody can fix it....

So you want me to be proud that my country can only get worse regardless of who rules?

I've said it over and over, Tinubu is a lesser problem, the bigger problem I am more concerned about is how not to share citizenship with people that reason like you.

So you are proud that your children and children's children will meet a worse country than you met it?

Then why do we have a country if it will only get worse?
Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by gentlesmithugo(m): 7:51am On Feb 20
perfectsusanoo:
The whole country is feeling the heat some fo+ls here still hav d strength 4 their nepotism. Abi u wan tel me say non of una pple de suffer am?. Misplaced priorities all the tym.
And they say they have foresight, when u and others hav limited the potential of a diverse nation since 1960.
Igbos tink they are smart pple, shows their selfishness. Or you people dont have masses?, are your governors even anything to write home about?.
Keep on deceiving your selves.
Smart people in a nation entrenched in decades of self inflicted damage.
If u truly were smart, your region would be the most developed but it isnt!.
Quote me and argue wit ur ancestors.
Irrelevance everywhere! Yuck.
e pain am.hunger go Kee una for dis una brother regime
Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by gentlesmithugo(m): 7:52am On Feb 20
Tflex01:

why una dey cry up and down.hunger don finish una people.u still have some cups of garri.dont worry it will soon finish.den u will join d group
Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by Mozegee: 7:56am On Feb 20
XerXers:
grin
Teaching Igbos a lesson
exactly ,they were teaching igbos lesson
Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by Mayhem1: 7:56am On Feb 20
epainos:
Lol

Instead of protesting, go learn gardening and start. This hardship won't stop soon. Argentina is still facing it too and it's getting harder for them. A crisis like this is a cancer. The antidote is painful. The best way is to prevent it, and since we are careless and we support thieves who stole our money when elected because they are from our towns, we will face the consequences.

Buy a piece of land, install a borehole, and start cultivating perennials. You can produce grass-fed meat, eggs and milk also.

Good luck!
land wey Fulani herdsmen dey, Dey play
Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by DestinyNigga: 7:57am On Feb 20
aariwa:
Emilokan will look out from his window and ask whether igbos are part of the protests and when they say no, he will go back to sleep

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I trust Jagaban of Borgu. He no geh time for yorubas. Nothing concern Baba πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

99.9% Of Ilorin People Are Yorubas, is the king of saudia arabic , a Fulani man / Nigeria Ranked The 20th Saddest Nation on Earth / IMF Boss Exposes APC Lies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.