Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living (7978 Views)

Osun Youths Protest High Cost Of Living / Niger State Residents Protest High Cost Of Food, Living / Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by DestinyNigga: 7:59am On Feb 20
Those people that protest in Ibadan are Igbos. One of them even answer Barakat while her real name is Adaobi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Igbos and Peter Obi are learning a lesson now while we Agbadorians are swimming in fuel πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by NairalandForumo: 8:01am On Feb 20
membranus:

When have your people have ever protested in life? None.

We Yorubas have always been the radicals, and we take great joy in it. We do not bow or kowtow to powers, whether of our own kins or not. When situation is wrong with the country we always shout out, and this is is not the first or the last time.

Remember Herbert Macaulay
The Agbekoyas
Awojobi
Fela Anikulapo Kuti
Beko Ransome Kuti
The NADECOs
Gani Fawehinmi
Femi Falana
Sowore, etcetera.

Yes we are the ones, the courageous Yorubas, we always speak out against domineering powers, army or not, kins or not, Tinubu or not, we will stand our ground. We are the brave race.

And yet you Yorubas blamed Igbos for end SARS, still justified the killings of Igbos during Biafra protests, continue with your double mouth speaking.

Part of the reason why Igbos don't even want to protest is that you people will come and blame US for trying to remove Tinubu because Peter obi lost...

Till date the only names published for endsars damage is Chinaza and DJ switch who had to run away because you people went after her, and you are here saying which protest have the Igbos done ?

Oga we are tired of getting blamed, we protest you blame us,we don't protest you still blame us like you are doing now...

4 Likes

Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by Quebec91(m): 8:08am On Feb 20
cheesy🀣🀣🀣🀣
Ogiame:
[/b][/i]

Barakat, you see say you be crase woman? grin

Enjoy the Tinubu you voted for....

Barakat kor, Barawo ni. grin
Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by Quebec91(m): 8:09am On Feb 20
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Chillext:
Oyo people should stop disturbing our peace
Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by Akpan107(m): 8:12am On Feb 20
XerXers:
grin
Teaching Igbos a lesson
Rather, its teaching Obi a lesson....

Imagine teaching a billoniar a lesson about hardship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by SoNature(m): 8:21am On Feb 20
Tflex01:

Lol calm down on the delusion.

As terrible as Abacha government was, things were cheaper during his time compared to Obasanjo's time. That was when Eedris sang "Nigeria jajajaga"....

Still, Obasanjo's tenure was better than Jonathan's, Jonathan's time was better than Buhari....

The person coming after Tinubu will still be worse than him even if na your Peter Obi

That's a FALSE assumption. You need to understand that APC knows nothing about leadership. They play tribal and religious politics all the time.

If you put religion and tribe ahead of everything else, competence will pay the price. That's the story of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by perfectsusanoo(m): 8:23am On Feb 20
gentlesmithugo:
e pain am.hunger go Kee una for dis una brother regime
Pain me? I'm just disgusted. And theres nothing wrong with my take. My brother? U tink im yoruba? You are a fool. Gud bye 4 eva.
Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by Maxtipulation(m): 8:32am On Feb 20
Why am I laughing?
Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by lexrichy(m): 8:35am On Feb 20
We voted Tinubu so that he can make corrections to Buhari’s wrong but the problem has gone out of hand now.
Better enjoy it
Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by paskal16: 8:49am On Feb 20
Barakat dn turn barawo
Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by epainos: 8:55am On Feb 20
Mayhem1:
land wey Fulani herdsmen dey, Dey play
I did not advise you to do commercial farming. I said, start gardening. Also, I missed a step.....fence it. In my other posts, I added that it is better to build a small bulding and install solar panels also.

So, you aren't buying a pieces of land in the bush. Buy in the outskirts of your states where there is development. 1 plot is enough, and if you are blessed, you can buy up to 15 or more. Those in Lagos can find N300k to N600k per plot in Ikorodu, Mowe, Sagamu, Epe, etc.
Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by dettolgel: 8:58am On Feb 20
perfectsusanoo:

Every situation, there are pple who dont feel it. U take as foresight, sometin easily predictable, shows your standards.

Dont include me in your sentimental gibberish, its so myopic.
You warned the others and your people are also suffering too and u cant help dem.
Bitterness from all part of naija is the reason i limit my conversation outside my house.
Evrybody are now armchair analysts.
You sound bitter. Who offended you?
Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by OfoIgbo: 9:05am On Feb 20
Tflex01:

Igbos are quietly selling their children to feed. grin

Still those two women will not join you in the protest grin grin grin
Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by Egoveen: 9:12am On Feb 20
Tflex01:

As terrible as Abacha government was, things were cheaper during his time compared to Obasanjo's time. That was when Eedris sang "Nigeria jajajaga"....

Still, Obasanjo's tenure was better than Jonathan's, Jonathan's time was better than Buhari....

The person coming after Tinubu will still be worse than him even if na your Peter Obi
Just shut the f up
Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by IamAtikulate: 9:16am On Feb 20
We are clearing 40ft containers at Onne with 18million and we are not complaining.

Yorubas should learn to chest the hardship like men and stop throwing tantrums like babies.

Shey una (civil servants and office workers) want teach traders lessons?

🀣🀣🀣
Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by perfectsusanoo(m): 9:18am On Feb 20
dettolgel:

You sound bitter. Who offended you?
Bitter? Just disgusted. Not angry. Nigeria can neva frustrate me and my family. God willing.
Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by oluwaseun89333: 10:19am On Feb 20
There is Serious Hunger in the Land.There is Serious Hunger in the Land....
Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by Notasyouthink: 11:08am On Feb 20
successmatters:
My brother must be president grin
What of FreestuffNG I no dey see am again grin grin grin
Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by dettolgel: 11:55am On Feb 20
perfectsusanoo:

Bitter? Just disgusted. Not angry. Nigeria can neva frustrate me and my family. God willing.

It is not a matter of God willing it is matter of we fixing our country now that we can. Otherwise the future generations will experience the same thing we are facing now.

Imagine if those before us had done the right thing as far back as the 80s and 90s even in 2000s we won't be here now.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by DEROX: 12:03pm On Feb 20
Tflex01:

Since you decided to bring Igbos into the conversation.... grin
angry shame no dey again Yoruba
Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by DaTruths: 12:43pm On Feb 20
All of them should be shot dead, terrorists.

They want to spoil jagaban mandate.

When Buhari was ruling, why didn't they protest?

Hehehehe
Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by Jackson105: 1:49pm On Feb 20
PussyOdour:
shocked

Are they tired of teaching Mr. Obi and the igbos lesson.

Forget it, even if you're a messiah, if Igbos and the south southerners do not support you, you're bound to failed woefully in all ramifications. As you are contesting for presidency, just pray that these two regions support your candidacy, but if they frown upon it and maybe by mistake you won, no matter how hard you tried your best, you'll ended being the most clownish nonentity ever.

Buhari was the first, Tinubu followed, still counting.

Or we can say their support means your doom, anybody you and your ilks support can never be president
Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by hardknocksng(m): 2:08pm On Feb 20
XerXers:
grin
Teaching Igbos a lesson

Lessons are being taughtπŸ˜€
Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by Exceed15: 2:48pm On Feb 20
Kikikikikiki..... Una never see anything.
Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by Lumarstone: 6:31pm On Feb 20
This is irony, virtually all of them worked and voted for BOLA AHMED TINUBU during 2023 presidential election in Nigeria against a man we all believed that would have put some measures to correct some of the mistakes made by previous administration under PMB, but becz of tribalism, we All got it wrong again and we must continue to endure it until 2027 when we may have the opportunity to rewrite the mistakes.

I left..!
Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by bal4real: 6:34pm On Feb 20
Tflex01:

Then why are you guys disturbing the peace of this country, and other Nigerians? Are u guys tired of enjoying the Nigeria tinubu will build as he built lagos, as claimed by u guys?
Police and the army should do the needful. This nuisance is becoming too much
Re: Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living by bal4real: 6:57pm On Feb 20
PureFace1:

Everything doesn't revolve around you still pain about Election lost, the economy failure if Nigeria don't diversify from crude oil predicted since the time of GEJ is finally here even if your Peter Obi was the one there he would be forced to face the same issues and implement the same policies.
Everything might not revolve around the igbos. We warned u guys about the calamity that would befall this country if tinubu is declared, but u guys wouldn't listen, because you all were blinded by bigotry and religious sentiment.
Did tinubu present to Nigeria any manifesto/ blueprint plan on how he intends to govern this country during the campaign?
He was also dodging interviews during the campaign period.
How do you expect a man who finds his way to Aso Rock through crooked means to perform wonders? You can't give what you don't have.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Okowa Praises His Wife On Their 35th Wedding Anniversary / Is Atiku Gay? / Buhari To Northern Governors: Tackle Boko-haram Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.