Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Security Tips;Do Not Allow Your Female Visitor To Clean Your Room - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Security Tips;Do Not Allow Your Female Visitor To Clean Your Room (1410 Views)

Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? / Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. / How I Lure An Unknown Visitor To Have Sex With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Tips;Do Not Allow Your Female Visitor To Clean Your Room by Pickmycall: 6:55am On Feb 20
This gel come my house in the guise of friendship for the first visit,she begin dey sweep all nook and crannies in my house.

I no dey comfortable with her pretentious way.But I allowed her.I no stay inside room with her because she dress seductively and she no look bangable.

After she finished,I no let her stay longer before i discharge her.
She came for a mission.
Now I dey look for my things wey I no say I no too dey get visitor.
She stole my things.Though,I can replace them but what If I had kept my money or phone where her eyes could see them because I Sabi hide valuables even though I don't invite stranger into my house.

1 Like

Re: Security Tips;Do Not Allow Your Female Visitor To Clean Your Room by nstore: 4:17pm On Feb 20

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Tips;Do Not Allow Your Female Visitor To Clean Your Room by Pickmycall: 8:53pm On Feb 22
Be security conscious
Re: Security Tips;Do Not Allow Your Female Visitor To Clean Your Room by rocknation62(m): 9:12pm On Feb 22
Pickmycall:
This gel come my house in the guise of friendship for the first visit,she begin dey sweep all nook and crannies in my house.

I no dey comfortable with her pretentious way.But I allowed her.I no stay inside room with her because she dress seductively and she no look bangable.

After she finished,I no let her stay longer before i discharge her.
She came for a mission.
Now I dey look for my things wey I no say I no too dey get visitor.
She stole my things.Though,I can replace them but what If I had kept my money or phone where her eyes could see them because I Sabi hide valuables even though I don't invite stranger into my house.

This thing wey you write make sense?

1 Like

Re: Security Tips;Do Not Allow Your Female Visitor To Clean Your Room by Pickmycall: 5:24pm On Feb 25
rocknation62:

This thing wey you write make sense?
I no dey sell sense o.If you wan buy I no get am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Tips;Do Not Allow Your Female Visitor To Clean Your Room by Proserpina: 6:49pm On Feb 25

3 Likes

Re: Security Tips;Do Not Allow Your Female Visitor To Clean Your Room by Pickmycall: 1:43am On Mar 03
Proserpina:
You see free cleaning service, you are happy. Did you think it would be free? grin

Sorry for your loss cheesy grin
I don't even like anyone to do house chores for me.I was not comfortable with her sweeping because it was an eye service.
Re: Security Tips;Do Not Allow Your Female Visitor To Clean Your Room by Judd007: 6:42am On Mar 03
If to say you feck her brains out, she for forget wetin she take, maybe she for forget her pants join, next time do the bangful, abi needful.
Re: Security Tips;Do Not Allow Your Female Visitor To Clean Your Room by Pickmycall: 10:12am On Mar 05
Judd007:
If to say you feck her brains out, she for forget wetin she take, maybe she for forget her pants join, next time do the bangful, abi needful.
She no dey bangable na why I avoid her.

(1) (Reply)

She's An IT Student, I'm A JAMBite / The Eight Dating Myths / Can You Marry A Poor Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.