Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Sell You Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sell You Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. (1593 Views)

Any Movie Scripts For Sale? / Looking For Buyers Of Nigerian Movie Scripts / Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sell You Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by Jcreations: 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2011
Sell you Movie Scripts for thousands of $$$.

Meet movie Directors/Producers looking for scripts
Can you write screenplays, scripts or do you have movie ideas?
Meet over 150 movie Directors & Producers in Nollywood, Australia, Canada and India.
With the UK and US Directors soon to be added.

Log on to www.Nollywoodscripts.com

**Endorsed by the United Kingdom Producers, Nigerian Producers Association, International Association of Independent Producers and the Independent Stageplay Producers**
Re: Sell You Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by Chilasisi(f): 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
Im a talented script writter.i have writing 10 of it.one of it is.resurated babies and church choir.It is 4 sell sell. While [closest enemy]is free to any producer who want it please call if u ar intrested.08179156571
Re: Sell You Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 01, 2016
My name is Carrie, I have an idea for a project for a film called Don’t cry for me, I think you would like. I would like to submit to you for your consideration.
As the grogginess gradually faded away and she could see again, Molly after looking around realised she wasn’t in her own home any longer. She had no idea if she was in England, what day or time it was. Her memory was still very fuzzy. One thing she noticed was she was laying on the floor, whomever had put her there could have at least put her on the bed. Tears came to her eyes knowing that she might never see her family again. Silence was all around, nothing but the odd drip of water coming from a sink. It was the silence though that scared Molly the most, knowing that someone had probably left her there to die all alone. Getting up very slowly, letting the dizzy feeling pass Molly realised there was barely enough room for her let alone anything else. On one side of the dingy, smelly room was a bed, a toilet and wash basin opposite that. The toilet smelt of urine, and crap, amongst other things. There wasn’t even a table only an old chair that had seen better days. One of those hard back chairs, nothing comfy. To make matters even worse there were no windows.
Why was she there, why had someone taken her and put her in this dreadful place to begin with? Someone must hate her an awful lot. Did this person-persons want her dead? Too many questions, no answers.
Feeling faint Molly quickly laid down on top of the grimy blanket, not daring to get under the sheets in case they were full of bugs, and shut her eyes. All she wanted to do was curl up, go to sleep and never wake up. Laying there quietly, hardly daring to breathe, she started to slowly remember. Her thoughts took her back to the day she went and looked at some flats and then the house. The day were it all began…….

(1) (Reply)

My Stripper's Night Out (COMPLETE STORY) / The Shortcomings Of The Nigeria Prize For Literature / Nairaland Fiction Writing School (Inquiry Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.