Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:57 AM

Any Movie Scripts For Sale? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Any Movie Scripts For Sale? (2400 Views)

Sell You Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. / Looking For Buyers Of Nigerian Movie Scripts / Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Movie Scripts For Sale? by Jcreations: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2011
Are you a creative writer? Can you write or have you written treatments or scripts you wish to sell? Or better still do you have a movie idea, Novel, Play, Children story book you wish to pitch to movie Directors for adaptation?

If yes, then join the most active online group on Facebook “NOLLYWOOD SCRIPTS FOR SALE” where Directors/Producers are meeting creative writers. You can also click on the link below to join

http://www./moviescripts/

Come join the moving train and let’s change the face of Nollywood!
Re: Any Movie Scripts For Sale? by happyday: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2011
Really good if you know your onions!

Meanwhile,
If You are ready to write articles and get paid into your Nigerian Bank Account Directly starting form this week,Then Just head over to PayWriter..com to get ALL THE DETAILS of this week's Article Writing job-The Deadline,Method of submission,the Price you will be paid per article and all other details you need.

Please,Note that submission is totally free from start to finish for our writers.
You only need to write superb and top-notch articles,and be rest assured,you'll get paid weekly into Your Nigerian Bank Account.

Cheers!
Warmest Regards.
Re: Any Movie Scripts For Sale? by Eagle633: 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2013
I can write articles and also have some movie scripts fos sale. Dis is my email eagleswing633@gmail.com plz put me through

(1) (Reply)

SEX & FASTING – EPISODE 7(the Fight Of Conscience ) / What Is "Dirty" And "Stain" In YORUBA Language? / My Name Is John Dare Henry - THE END

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.