Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics (5483 Views)

German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier Welcomes President Bola Tinubu (Pics) / Profile Of Ousmane Yara, The Man In Guinean Chopper With Tinubu (pics) / Newly Elected Lagos House Of Assembly Members Pay Courtesy Visit To Tinubu(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by REGINALD001(m): 6:14pm On Feb 20
Authoreety:
Shey na desperado that guy hold so... Enjoyed that drink while in naija

BROS I DEY DRINK DESPERADOS HERE IN LINCOLNSHIRE, EVEN THE BIGGER BOTTLE, NOT EVEN IN AFRICAN SHOP.
Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by Omoawoke: 6:14pm On Feb 20
Hope we can see that these people never meant well for the country. It was either their candidate won or the country burns. Their love for obi is all about ego, never accept defeat, win or destroy mentality. I feel sorry for those who live their lives with such bitterness

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by Typing: 6:15pm On Feb 20
Dafresh:

Sense is far from you do you know how much is in that shop? I guess you don't know

Nobody dey buy wetin dey him shop. And he no fit chop am. At the end, na cannibalism he go do. Since it is legal to eat human flesh for him region

Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by Dafresh: 6:16pm On Feb 20
Typing:

Which customers? Who dey buy generator for this economy when fuel too expensive. Who dey buy fridge when light no dey. At last, Emeka go cook his generator and fridge. If not, he go die of humger grin grin grin
There's no light there's fuel hike, who's is to blame TINUBU or the Man selling generator and fridge

1 Like

Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by Dafresh: 6:19pm On Feb 20
bmaster2000:
Now it.is obvious that the fight for power is not for the betterment of this country....but for the tribal sake...The labor party platform is the Yiibo platform.to wrestle power by all means....constantly looking for the downfall of this country by. means...
Now, Yiibo people are living in denial thinking they are self -sufficient.....but a cursory look at some of their people wallowing from one abject poverty to the other speaks otherwise....go to Abia, Enugu and Imo, Anambra state...the reality will stare you at face....seeing most of them will relocate to Lagos state for survival on the street of Oshodi, Alaba, Night Club Yiibo ladies hawking their bodies for money.....

All these lies are for people who not traveling outside of his region...not some of us who know better.....
Funny you Yoruba girls no de hawk their bodies abi dem no Sabi do asha..woo
Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by ElSudani: 6:19pm On Feb 20
Illiteracy is their number one problem.
Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by Pascal9: 6:22pm On Feb 20
Phoen1X:
One man's meat is another's poison,....while one will sell his ancestral land to survive,the other will buy it and develop it.
you people should stop all thes nonsense posts, the hardships is affecting everyone. Moreover nobody is begging food from the igbos

1 Like

Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by Omoawoke: 6:22pm On Feb 20
Dafresh:

Sense is far from you do you know how much is in that shop? I guess you don't know

Those guys in that video are broke and smelly. I don’t give a shit how much is in the shop. They look uncivilized, dirty, smelling, and local champions
Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by Dafresh: 6:23pm On Feb 20
Typing:

Nobody dey buy wetin dey him shop. And he no fit chop am. At the end, na cannibalism he go do. Since it is legal to eat human flesh for him region
You ain't making sense at all na una spoil Nigeria finish a herdsman come better pass first class accountant graduate that shows the quality of education in SW, see Fashola was making mouth that to have 247 electricity is not a rocket science but he was the minister for power for 8yrs 4hours light we no see. See the Yoruba CBN governor
Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by Dafresh: 6:25pm On Feb 20
Omoawoke:

Those guys in that video are broke and smelly. I don’t give a shit how much is in the shop. They look uncivilized, dirty, smelling, and local champions
watch the environment they are not living in Makoko or Swamp, you're jealous because they're enjoying them selves when you or your people are complaining of hardship
Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by Pascal9: 6:26pm On Feb 20
chiagozien:
Even as he's resting, his boys are attending to customers.

What do C ows know sef
it's a lie, hunger dey igboland yafu yafu

1 Like

Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by Typing: 6:30pm On Feb 20
Dafresh:

You ain't making sense at all na una spoil Nigeria finish a herdsman come better pass first class accountant graduate that shows the quality of education in SW, see Fashola was making mouth that to have 247 electricity is not a rocket science but he was the minister for power for 8yrs 4hours light we no see. See the Yoruba CBN governor

Tell me why your Region is behind in infrastructures and government presense?

Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by Dafresh: 6:37pm On Feb 20
Typing:

How we lead on indigenous companies we made money from Lagos and invest it in the East we made money in the East and still invest it in the East
Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by Omoawoke: 6:39pm On Feb 20
Dafresh:
watch the environment they are not living in Makoko or Swamp, you're jealous because they're enjoying them selves when you or your people are complaining of hardship

Suffering and smiling. All I see are smelly low class men. I better pass my neighborh mentality, even beggars oppress each other and claim they are richer than other beggars.

Drinking beer, dancing shirtless in a dirty neighborhood is not enjoyment. They are all broke and low class people

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by Typing: 6:45pm On Feb 20
Dafresh:

How we lead on indigenous companies we made money from Lagos and invest it in the East we made money in the East and still invest it in the East

Why is that region underdeveloped and barren?

Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by Dafresh: 6:48pm On Feb 20
Omoawoke:

Suffering and smiling. All I see are smelly low class men. I better pass my neighborh mentality, even beggars oppress each other and claim they are richer than other beggars.

Drinking beer, dancing shirtless in a dirty neighborhood is not enjoyment. They are all broke and low class people
Lol they have disappointed you. By now you thought we will be crying but we are jubilating Tinubu till 2031

1 Like

Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by Didijiji: 6:49pm On Feb 20
SW...

Is this the best you can give?

Tinubu wants to dent MKO;s record ooo
Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by johnog4sure: 6:54pm On Feb 20
Nvestor02:
Only a mumu that knows nothing about economy will say Tinubu is not performing well... When I sit down and analyze every steps that Tinubu has taken, I come the conclusion that the man is on the right track.

Is either Tinubu return the subsidy, borrow more money and leave the suffering to the next generation

Or

He remove subsidy.... get money to run government by Increasing the internally generated revenue and pass the prosperity to the next generation.

Tinubu decision may be hard to for some citizens to beat especially low income citizens but I believe that Tinubu will increase the minimum wage soon.

The other, problem that Tinubu is facing is insecurity and Floating Naira.... That 2 problems come in the same direction and Tinubu is already tracking it.

Tinubu has declared war against Insecurity by creating a force called FOREST RANGERS that will be combing our forest.

He is also planning to create state police... If insecurity is defeated, Farmers will go back to farm and produce foods for the citizens.

Tinubu has increased state allocations by 41percentage to encourage more infrastructure in every states.

It's only with good infrastructure that food can circulate and building of local production will be possible.

If local Production is possible.... Economy will be diverted from OIL... AND Naira will start gaining weight.
This guy never learn, and he does not know the word "politician"

1 Like

Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by GodHimself: 6:56pm On Feb 20
Good thinking.

Nvestor02:
Only a mumu that knows nothing about economy will say Tinubu is not performing well... When I sit down and analyze every steps that Tinubu has taken, I come the conclusion that the man is on the right track.

Is either Tinubu return the subsidy, borrow more money and leave the suffering to the next generation

Or

He remove subsidy.... get money to run government by Increasing the internally generated revenue and pass the prosperity to the next generation.

Tinubu decision may be hard to for some citizens to beat especially low income citizens but I believe that Tinubu will increase the minimum wage soon.

The other, problem that Tinubu is facing is insecurity and Floating Naira.... That 2 problems come in the same direction and Tinubu is already tracking it.

Tinubu has declared war against Insecurity by creating a force called FOREST RANGERS that will be combing our forest.

He is also planning to create state police... If insecurity is defeated, Farmers will go back to farm and produce foods for the citizens.

Tinubu has increased state allocations by 41percentage to encourage more infrastructure in every states.

It's only with good infrastructure that food can circulate and building of local production will be possible.

If local Production is possible.... Economy will be diverted from OIL... AND Naira will start gaining weight.
Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by obinna58(m): 7:07pm On Feb 20
Nvestor02:

Or

Nature is taking balance due to the cluelessness of our leaders, tinubu has no vision to solve the problem bcoz it’s grown wey too big to handle, even the most intelligent person on earth can’t handle the situation of our economy

Hard truths about Nigeria

Naira is now too weak for government expenses/budget

Oil is outliving it’s importance

Insecurity is winning cos there aren’t people to fight it anymore, no equipments, the few ones aren’t paid enough

The government have already collapsed but Nigerians will understand in due time

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by tiswell(m): 7:12pm On Feb 20
Brenbentondiaz:

Shhhh. You shouldn't be bringing this kind of stuff to a ²thread like this. Pls lemme enjoy these ibbos who have made fooling themselves a sport and an art. It's very entertaining when they troop out in droves to start fooling themselves. Pls remove these your receipts and replace them with pictures of fake mansions in the yeast. I want the tomfoolery to go up a notch for increased entertainment.
can you write this slowly without crying 😭🤣😂
Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by DatNiggaDaz: 7:16pm On Feb 20
Roger3D:
See their ugly drunk faces
Take it easy na. grin grin grin.

Why the aggression grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by tolugar: 7:17pm On Feb 20
Nvestor02:

Or

From all the challenges you wrote up there, can you elaborate more on how your last paragraph will be achieved. I.e. on local productions
Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by DatNiggaDaz: 7:23pm On Feb 20
Typing:

Chaiiii grin grin grin

See question grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:20pm On Feb 20
which kyne wahala be dis bayi?

grin
Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by Jewessgratitud3: 8:21pm On Feb 20
killsmith:
May God continue to provide and strengthen ndigbo all over the country and worldwide. May we continue to blossom in the presence of our hungry, frustrated enemies.

Isee!!

Amen.!
Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by engineboy12: 8:26pm On Feb 20
Nvestor02:

Or

oga go and check petroleum is still been subsided, stopping blowing all these grammer and face reality. Tinubu has failed
Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by Rantingpiglets: 8:29pm On Feb 20
Killerofpigs:
This is just a normal gathering.... of NIGGAZ chilling.

Men choke....

IGBO AMAKA!!! cheesy
Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by Erums(m): 8:39pm On Feb 20
Nvestor02:

Or

What the hell are you saying... He incrwase state allocation, whats the true value of the increase in per with oncrease cost of goods and servicrs.. Pls talk is cheap...
Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by Legalaffairs(m): 9:02pm On Feb 20
Nvestor02:

Or

SEE THE FUUL LIVING COMFORTABLY IN HIS PARADISE.

DID YOU HEAR THAT HE WILL ASSEMBLE HIS TECHNOCRATS?

BEHOLD ONE OF THOSE TECHNO RATS WITH BEER PARLOUR ECONOMIC STRATEGY. SOLUTION IS INDEED CLOSER THAN WE THINK.

EBIN MPIAWA AZU
Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by gammarays(m): 9:12pm On Feb 20
Typing:

People still dey suffer for East too
Suffering in the East is far better than enjoyment in the West

Balablue till 2050, let his mandate we stand
Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by Obainoman6: 9:15pm On Feb 20
Nvestor02:

Or

Igbo and ogogoro logic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics / Iroyin Ayo Ni Daora. / Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.