Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,676 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure (7780 Views)

Statement From Labour Party On Julius Abure's Arrest / Peter Obi Can't Win Presidential Election - Labour Party State Chairmen / Christopher Elehu: Gunmen Kill Labour Party State Constituency Candidate In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by Elvis2kay: 8:15pm On Feb 20
shocked
Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:15pm On Feb 20
fredoooooo:
Na God go decide..
Abure and his people shoukd go and create their party

Keep kwayet there!!!
Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by Rantingpiglets: 8:16pm On Feb 20
Agbado supporters are trying to PORT to LP. We no gree oooo!

E bi pa WA oooooo!!

RONU people and busybody... Spits cheesy
Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by LegendHero(m): 8:18pm On Feb 20
Orlu13:

ur master has turned the country upside down but u haven't created any thread abt it

now u have brought this cockamamie story abt LP just to fund succour.... u think u can distract us from d disaster ur master is causing in Nigeria?...we don sabi u finish... otele mmadu

I come dey check maybe na you dey buy me data to be policing what I can post or not post.
Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by JulianBond007: 8:19pm On Feb 20
LegendHero:

This is strawman argument.

We can still talk about things in LP. Talking about this tonight won’t suddenly make every Nigeria eat asaro and goat meat tonight.

Shey you see how Abure and Obi are looting LP dry? What do you think of that.

Kotope, aa kin dupe ara eni.
Peter Obi personally dropped his own money for Labour party. Why would he loot LP dry? As for Abure, investigations have been concluded and a vote of confidence passed on him. What is there to argue about again?
Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by Appletek: 8:20pm On Feb 20
Alert well received
Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by Ofunaofu: 8:21pm On Feb 20
madridguy:
Abure the maradonna of our time grin Obi-Pandoro think say he get sense, he used the hijab wearing scammer to corner foreign donation, still do some abracada with local donation, abi how come legal fee will be higher than campaign expenses.... Labour Party don turn to cashout party tongue

Congratulations to all the winners and I hope Abure will find my Alhaji Lamidi Apapa some money too make he no chop alone cheesy

Ellu P 78
Hoe-bi 79
Yes daddy don carry him followers handicap.

Channel this energy towards telling Tinubu how incompetent he has turned out to be.

Wrecking the economy of the once-acclaimed fastest-growing economy in the world to the ground in under nine months
Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by LegendHero(m): 8:22pm On Feb 20
JulianBond007:
Peter Obi personally dropped his own money for Labour party. Why would he loot LP dry? As for Abure, investigations have been concluded and a vote of confidence passed on him. What is there to argue about again?

So you believe diaspora contribution is only 1% of the campaign funds and you believe Legal fees is more than actual campaign money itself?

The 800million Obi said he contributed, did they showed any bank statement to validate their claim?

Cunning man die, na cunning man go bury am. Obi wey no donate shishi to Atiku election in 2019 dey clean to donate over 80% of campaign funds.
Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by Orlu13: 8:26pm On Feb 20
LegendHero:

I come dey check maybe na you dey buy me data to be policing what I can post or not post.

keep posting irrelevant stuffs with ur irrelevant data...the country is going down in minutes u are here sniffing fr Peter obi related news...shame no dey catch u
Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by RenaissanceGuy: 8:27pm On Feb 20
LegendHero:
Like I said, Abure don hold Obi by the JAGUAR.

If Obi try to say make Abure step aside, he will just open the can of worm of the campaign funds embezzled by Obi and his side chick Aisha.

So for now, they must all pass vote of confidence. I pity my man Olumide Akpata, they don carry am handicap as Abure go just raise one man hand for Edo and everywhere go set.
Jugular, not jaguar.
Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by jiz: 8:29pm On Feb 20
Before nko ! They have collected their shares. Naa Peter Obi and Obidients I pity pass. Abure use them cash out

1 Like

Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by fredoooooo: 8:31pm On Feb 20
MajorOvakporaye:

Keep kwayet there!!!
Ogun kee you there
Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by Splashme: 8:31pm On Feb 20
Good
Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by Ibrahimcoomasie: 8:33pm On Feb 20
Lol. Pass of confidence vote on corruption.

All those whistle blowers are now in the mud.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by LegendHero(m): 8:34pm On Feb 20
RenaissanceGuy:
Jugular, not jaguar.

Yeah I intend to write jagular but autocorrect gave it as jaguar.
Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by Obainoman6: 8:34pm On Feb 20
LegendHero:

Leave Tinubu, the man have enough advisers already.

He has done the first step floating, the next step is to steady the waters.

They are working on the stability and all hands are on deck. Give us little time.

Speculators eyes go soon peel.

Did tinubu tell you all these things or is it the igbo wey u dey smoke
Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by LegendHero(m): 8:35pm On Feb 20
Orlu13:

keep posting irrelevant stuffs with ur irrelevant data...the country is going down in minutes u are here sniffing fr Peter obi related news...shame no dey catch u

You don chop?
Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by joshuaidibia(m): 8:35pm On Feb 20
madridguy:
Abure the maradonna of our time grin Obi-Pandoro think say he get sense, he used the hijab wearing scammer to corner foreign donation, still do some abracada with local donation, abi how come legal fee will be higher than campaign expenses.... Labour Party don turn to cashout party tongue

Congratulations to all the winners and I hope Abure will find my Alhaji Lamidi Apapa some money too make he no chop alone cheesy

Ellu P 78
Hoe-bi 79

Aren't you ashamed of yourself? You think you sound smart but you're just outright dumb. If being stupid was a school you'd have graduated with flying colours. LP will be announcing how their campaign funds were spent, but I'm sure you didn't read about that cos you're blinded by your hatred. At this era, you're still behaving like an slowpoke. Reply all you want, I don't reply cowards like you.
Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by LegendHero(m): 8:36pm On Feb 20
Obainoman6:

Did tinubu tell you all these things or is it the igbo wey u dey smoke

Na the colos.
Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by Killermamba: 8:37pm On Feb 20
madridguy:

Ellu P 78
Hoe-bi 79
omo ale, hungry bigot. Na obi matter go kill you las las
Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by Frigga13: 8:38pm On Feb 20
LegendHero:

Life go still continue. If e no happen for 4 years , Tinubu get voted out and we all run to the next guy to continue blaming that president again.

Nigeria na cyclical thing.

I love Nigeria..

But it seems the country is in it last years.. if not properly handle

Will be very difficult to get naira back to 500.. by Saturday it will hit 2000.

Even my ground be as e get...
Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by Ogaonos: 8:50pm On Feb 20
LegendHero:

SIGN

Ceekay Igara
Chairman
Council of State Chairmen
Labour Party

20-02-2024

Source: https://labourparty.com.ng/labour-party-state-chairmen-pay-a-solidarity-visit-to-the-national-chairman-barrister-julius-abure-pass-vote-of-confidence-on-him/
the problem with our nation democracy nd our govt lack of transparency start from the pol.parties

because a true Democratic pol.party must be transparent to the public about it finance for example if labour party are transparent on the following
1)state chairmen and national chairmen salaries and allowance
2)funds generated from party members dues and nomination forms
For instance in Edo primary election
FOR EXAMPLE LET SAY NA 10 PPLE PURCHASE THE MOMINATION FORM AT 25MILLION .25M MULTIPLY BY 10 DT 250MILLION .NOW HW MUCH PERCENTAGE IS REMITTED TO THE NATIONAL LEVEL ND HW IS THE MONEY SPEND
THIS FAILURE OF BEING A TRANSPARENT WITH PARTY FINANCE IS WHST IS AFFECTING APGA.GROWTH.
WHEN U START HIDING SUCH FROM D PUBLIC U NO DIFFERENT FROM APCND PDP DT WHY APC IS NT TREATEN BY LABOUR PARTY .
WHY WE STILL CANT GET OUR DEMOCRACY PERFECT LIKE OYINBO OWN IS because WE NT TAUGHT ABOUT DEMOCRACY PROPERLY IN POLITICAL SCIENCE IN SCHOOL DT WHY .
Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by Laple0541(m): 8:51pm On Feb 20
That is what happens when as a corrupt leader you properly distribute the loot.
Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by Orlu13: 9:04pm On Feb 20
LegendHero:

You don chop?

lolz...u and I knows who really owns that question
Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by LegendHero(m): 9:10pm On Feb 20
Orlu13:

lolz...u and I knows who really owns that question

Don’t be shy poor boy.

You don choww tonight?
Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by madridguy(m): 9:18pm On Feb 20
I will not insult you back to pass my message to you... Be sincere with yourself, would you accept such a financial report as a CEO of a company?

joshuaidibia:

Aren't you ashamed of yourself? You think you sound smart but you're just outright dumb. If being stupid was a school you'd have graduated with flying colours. LP will be announcing how their campaign funds were spent, but I'm sure you didn't read about that cos you're blinded by your hatred. At this era, you're still behaving like an slowpoke. Reply all you want, I don't reply cowards like you.
Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by madridguy(m): 9:19pm On Feb 20
You sabi as e dey go.

stano2:
APC man
Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by Segzy19: 9:32pm On Feb 20
Obi is already shopping for another party since he realised Julius saburi is a scam
Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by Kaybaba5(m): 9:39pm On Feb 20
LegendHero:

So if I don’t comment about Abure and Obi, Nigerians will start eating fried rice and salad tonight?

Asgard na 2024 we dey, try to be coherent.

He be like say hunger no dey ur side ba?

E bi npa wa oooo
Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by LegendHero(m): 9:45pm On Feb 20
Kaybaba5:

He be like say hunger no dey ur side ba?

E bi npa wa oooo

Eeya may that hunger never depart from your side.

I love as you dey hungry. It is good.
Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by Coronavirus1: 9:55pm On Feb 20
madridguy:

Ellu P 78
Hoe-bi 79
Check the the sleeping president who want to kill Nigerian population with hunger.

Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by Difrent: 10:19pm On Feb 20
LegendHero:

So for now, they must all pass vote of confidence. I pity my man Olumide Akpata, they don carry am handicap as Abure go just raise one man hand for Edo and everywhere go set.

I really pity Olumide ..... Seeing the epistle wey my guy write INEC i know say e don go

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Release El-Zakzaky, Fayose Tells FG / Bureaucracy, Cash Crunch Stall E-Passport Issuance / 5 People Killed In Kodunga, Borno Bomb Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.