Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,564 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure (7777 Views)

Statement From Labour Party On Julius Abure's Arrest / Peter Obi Can't Win Presidential Election - Labour Party State Chairmen / Christopher Elehu: Gunmen Kill Labour Party State Constituency Candidate In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by LegendHero(m): 10:22pm On Feb 20
Difrent:

I really pity Olumide ..... Seeing the epistle wey my guy write INEC i know say e don go

Man think na by writing Prof Wole Soyinka English.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by Johnthesuccess: 10:39pm On Feb 20
LegendHero:

So if I don’t comment about Abure and Obi, Nigerians will start eating fried rice and salad tonight?

Asgard na 2024 we dey, try to be coherent.

What a banger πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by Orlu13: 10:46pm On Feb 20
LegendHero:

Don’t be shy poor boy.

You don choww tonight?

yeye human being...I don't blame u tho...I blame d ppl dat u are misleading
Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by paskal16: 10:58pm On Feb 20
Wey that thieffnubu guy wey dey lead the factional LP party
With eyes wey be like 4 o clock
Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by DOM7: 11:27pm On Feb 20
Tribal bigots will not agree with this they will soon sponsor that native doctor Apapa to start demonstrating tribal demons with some hungry media people.
Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by Inobeyourmate: 2:20am On Feb 21
Abure just Dey finger obedients brain like Johny sins, last last, una head go correct 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by madridguy(m): 6:48am On Feb 21
Cowards like you should stop spamming my mentions. Allow me be...

joshuaidibia:

Aren't you ashamed of yourself? You think you sound smart but you're just outright dumb. If being stupid was a school you'd have graduated with flying colours. LP will be announcing how their campaign funds were spent, but I'm sure you didn't read about that cos you're blinded by your hatred. At this era, you're still behaving like an slowpoke. Reply all you want, I don't reply cowards like you.
Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by Chiefpriestt: 7:36am On Feb 21
madridguy:
Abure the maradonna of our time grin Obi-Pandoro think say he get sense, he used the hijab wearing scammer to corner foreign donation, still do some abracada with local donation, abi how come legal fee will be higher than campaign expenses.... Labour Party don turn to cashout party tongue

Congratulations to all the winners and I hope Abure will find my Alhaji Lamidi Apapa some money too make he no chop alone cheesy

Ellu P 78
Hoe-bi 79
Yes daddy don carry him followers handicap.
Ode, Dollar is over 1800 and other party matters is what you're concerned about.
Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by Cantonese: 12:53pm On Feb 21
madridguy:
Abure the maradonna of our time grin Obi-Pandoro think say he get sense, he used the hijab wearing scammer to corner foreign donation, still do some abracada with local donation, abi how come legal fee will be higher than campaign expenses.... Labour Party don turn to cashout party tongue

Congratulations to all the winners and I hope Abure will find my Alhaji Lamidi Apapa some money too make he no chop alone cheesy

Ellu P 78
Hoe-bi 79
Yes daddy don carry him followers handicap.

Na una vote for APC/BAT.
Na una first and continue to shout ebi n pawa.
Na una first dey beg for food and transport.
Na una people dey fall up and down so for street.
Na una people dem dey gather give food for street.
Na una people dey loot trailers of food.
Na una still no get shame.

See how poverty dey greet you good morning, good afternoon, good evening, good night. See how poverty hug you as a family member. You never solve your own, na Obi you dey talk of.

The owu wet hold you na professional one.

The juju we hold you na die.
Re: Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure by joshuaidibia(m): 3:20pm On Feb 22
madridguy:
Cowards like you should stop spamming my mentions. Allow me be...

You must be a madman. After replying me and I ignored you, you still went ahead to send another reply cheesy. A madman indeed. Didn't want to reply you but I thought I should let you know the length of how far you've gone mad. Grow up kiddo. Don't put your hand in the fire if you can't withstand the burns. Enjoy the rest of your miserable life. Bye.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ECOWAS Spent Over $1million On 2023 Nigerian Election - Omar Touray / An Okada Man (hausa) Stabs A Trader To Death (igbo) Naij.com / Rivers, Yobe CAN Protest Kaduna Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.