Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,452 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War (28547 Views)

UN Special Representative, Damilola Ogunbiyi, Visits Nigeria (Photos & Video). / Buhari Receive Emir Of Qatar, Tamim Bin Hamad At State House, Abuja - Photos / Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by TOMMYS: 8:18am On Feb 21
pargelenis:
I was just being factual with my earlier comment. There is nothing funny about hunger or the economic situation many Nigerians find themselves in with this incompetent administration. Neither is it funny when 30,000 Palestinians have been killed in Gaza, many of which are women & children.

Were you there to see that it's mostly women a d children?
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by Luckysbab: 8:20am On Feb 21
horsepower102:

The uselessness of your Nigeria will definitely lead to Biafra. Trust me.

No nation can be as useless as Nigeria and exist forever.

Your grandfathers have been on that lost cause since the 60's. Here you are still.
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by Dikegodspower(m): 8:28am On Feb 21
When I see the headline, I panic o
Thank God oo
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by blowjohn(m): 8:30am On Feb 21
OgaTheTop2:
We don't want him here! Nigeria has enough terrorist problems on her own. We don't want importation of more terrorism into Nigeria. No!

Lamb and ling?
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by blowjohn(m): 8:30am On Feb 21
whitedove:
no shoes?

The shoes fit be bomb
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by Lomprico2: 8:30am On Feb 21
He wan come hire boko haram?
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by blowjohn(m): 8:32am On Feb 21
Dikegodspower:
When I see the headline, I panic o
Thank God oo

Abeg no add panic join hunger O

That will be a 'panicular' type of hunger
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by Dikegodspower(m): 8:35am On Feb 21
blowjohn:

Abeg no add panic join hunger O

That will be a 'panicular' type of hunger

Israel no come play o,
Meanwhile God go de provide wetin we go chop while we fasten our plans to japa

1 Like

Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by blowjohn(m): 8:41am On Feb 21
Dikegodspower:

Israel no come play o,
Meanwhile God go de provide wetin we go chop while we fasten our plans to japa

It's well o
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by ahmedio2017(m): 8:43am On Feb 21
Mynd44:

Nigeria has always had one stance about Isreal and Palestine.

Where you found the terrorist in that is for you alone.

Perhaps South Africa is also a terrorist state then

Don't mind him, he's very use.less unpatriotic citizen.
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by Kkk777: 8:54am On Feb 21
What concerns Nigeria.
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by saintruky(m): 8:58am On Feb 21
How was he able to leave Gaza?
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by jonnyjustcome22: 8:58am On Feb 21
The man is a dead man walking. Go and finish what u started on October 7. Useless terrorist looking for sponsorship. Nigeria has his own domestic problem don't come and add to it.
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by Yujin(m): 9:04am On Feb 21
Contriman:
Nigeria is a terrorist country
I've been saying it for long and some people think I'm speaking out of hate. What I know about Nigeria is beyond what most people know. Nigeria is a terrorist contraption.
1. Fulani terrorists who kill farmers and are partly responsible for the current famine are protected by the Nigerian army. Even Boko haram terrorists are called repentant after few months of detention while armless protesters are either killed or jailed for years without trial.
2. So called repentant terrorists are paid N75,000 monthly but the basic salary of civil servants remains less than R40,000 while serving soldiers in battle fronts are paid R50,000 monthly.
3. The Nigerian Police, Army and EFCC go to any length to attack and arrest anyone suspected of any crime except fulani terrorists whose hideouts are well known. Some how, the Nigerian army can't seem to storm those hideouts. Who are they deceiving?
4. Fulani terrorists invade a village, kill and drive off the people and then settle there. After they rename it and continue to stay there while the survivors are left to languish in IDP camps. The Nigerian army somehow can't storm those villages to kill off those fulanis and allow the people return home. Everyone just moves on as though nothing happened. Nigeria has the highest IDPs in the world without being officially in a civil war.

First, it was Sheik Naik- the Indian fugitive that came to Nigeria and now, a Hamas leader. Expect an ISIS leader to come to Nigeria soon. The docile Nigerian Christians continue to watch doing nothing as the message is being spread about Nigeria being an Islamic contraption. CAN has proven to be weak and ineffectual shepherds in capable of protecting the sheep under their directives and protection. Shame on them.
Finally, it sucks to be a Nigerian. Thanks to God I'm not a Nigerian.
I'm proudly Biafran.

1 Like

Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by okoolori(m): 9:10am On Feb 21
horsepower102:
Shame

Nigeria is heading in the worst direction possible.

Q
Guess south Africa is already in the worst direction.

I don't know who gave birth to you lots with your sense of reasoning in a shallow and gutter way thinking.
So what will you call America that gives and support terrorists state of Israel now with weapons and funds to kill children and women and even bombed hospitals in the name of finding Hamas. Awon werey.
Sudden lover of Israel. Despicable lots.
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by Classcaptain1(m): 9:14am On Feb 21
Mynd44:
Guess who's making waves in Nigeria? None other than Razi Hamad, Hamas's very own precious political member

Genocide: Hamas Minister & Israeli Ambassador Speak on Borderlines featuring

Dr. Ghazi Hamad, Minister of Social Development, Hamas Government of Gaza (Exclusive Interview).

- Michael Freeman, Ambassador of Israel to Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/live/kL9zUSTX2-Q?si=l90jZUKJe0cotgCf

Watch from 4:15 minutes
Get that terrorist piece of sh*t out of here.... angry angry : angry
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by Obrigardo: 9:17am On Feb 21
Mynd44:

South Africa is a useful idiot for putin.
I hope Tinubu should be smart not to fall into putin/Iran/north Korean triumvirate.
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by Winning123: 9:19am On Feb 21
Contriman:

You should be banned for life on this platform

1 Like

Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by LeeSmart: 9:24am On Feb 21
Mynd44:

Na now i see why plenty people no like you for this forum😟
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by PS712: 10:09am On Feb 21
Mynd44:

While I do not support the claim that Nigeria is a te..o.ist country, your posit about South Africa shouldn't be in the mix, because SA's stance has several colourations, including its membership of BRICS headed by Russia and support toward reduction of influence of US-NATO led projects around the globe.
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by jimmyvic(m): 10:36am On Feb 21
We dey fight our own hunger and poverty for Nigeria, you go bring your own problem come dey tell us....as wetin na??
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by Apel147(m): 10:40am On Feb 21
You be mumu(small one)
And obi won't still be president 😜😜😜🀣🀣🀣

Contriman:
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by VULCAN(m): 11:01am On Feb 21
I really laughed out loud at the bolded you wrote below.

Like John Snow, you know nothing.

Since 1993, the Palestinians have received over $60 billion in Aid.

This has come from countries all over the world INCLUDING Israel.

The money has been used to maintain the Hamas Leaders in luxury in Qatar, buy weapons to destroy Israel and build tunnels to smuggle goods and weapons from Egypt into Gaza.

Not one dollar of that money has been used for socio-economic development.

That is why Gazans are mired in poverty.

Israel provides power and other utilities to Gaza because none of those billions are used by the leaders of Hamas to better the lives of their people.

The leaders of Hamas are far worse than Nigerian politicians.

The 3 top leaders of Hamas are worth billions and live a billionaires lifestyle in Qatar with their families while Gazans suffer

Let me repeat.

You know nothing about Hamas or Palestinians.

You are just swallowing propaganda the way chicks swallow worms given to them by their mother.

Originalsly:

Hmmm .... IPOB is a secessionist group ( a break away group ) fighting against the injustices being perpetrated on her people. HAMAS is a group attending to the welfare of its people ... fighting against the injustices perpetrated against its people and against their occupation by Israel.. the occupiers.... all while basically imprisoned in Gaza.
If I mentioned a ything that you think is not true ... point it out. Now tell me why Hamas is a terrorist group? .... and not Israel. Tell me why Hamas is a terrorist group but IPOB is not. Feel free to pretend you didn't read this ... after all... you don't have to respond.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery .... none but us can free our minds." - Bob Marley.
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by Alantu: 11:16am On Feb 21
Mynd44:

What is Mama's? Is it not a terrorists organization? Who should their leader visit Nigeria... maybe as member of world terrorists group.
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by preciousmetals: 11:18am On Feb 21
His end is very close
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by ProphetMohemmad: 12:28pm On Feb 21
gaskiyamagana:
Hope he has first of all visited South Africa, the lion of Africa against genocidal Israeli, America and British.

genocidal!
Good word?

The map below shows what terrorism with genocide is Not when some terrorists enters a country unprotected and killed 1900 Jews in their homeland and are Now claiming to be the victims.

1 Like

Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by ProphetMohemmad: 12:28pm On Feb 21
Codepain:

Biafra is not heading in any direction cos it doesn't exist.
Tell your BRGIE to invite Is real if you're pained

Prophet mohammed is a pig

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by Machinegun91(m): 12:39pm On Feb 21
The terrorist is in the heart of terrorist sympathisers to enforce his terrorists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins / Yemi Osinbajo Swears In Onnoghen As CJN (Photos) / Jaaruma Makes 10,000 Youths Get Their PVCs (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.