Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War (28553 Views)

UN Special Representative, Damilola Ogunbiyi, Visits Nigeria (Photos & Video). / Buhari Receive Emir Of Qatar, Tamim Bin Hamad At State House, Abuja - Photos / Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by tivity101: 1:22pm On Feb 21
Maybe he came to hire or purchase some bandits and herdsmen. You never can tell

OgaTheTop2:
We don't want him here! Nigeria has enough terrorist problems on her own. We don't want importation of more terrorism into Nigeria. No!

1 Like

Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:45pm On Feb 21
Originalsly:

Hmmm .... IPOB is a secessionist group ( a break away group ) fighting against the injustices being perpetrated on her people. HAMAS is a group attending to the welfare of its people ... fighting against the injustices perpetrated against its people and against their occupation by Israel.. the occupiers.... all while basically imprisoned in Gaza.
If I mentioned a ything that you think is not true ... point it out. Now tell me why Hamas is a terrorist group? .... and not Israel. Tell me why Hamas is a terrorist group but IPOB is not. Feel free to pretend you didn't read this ... after all... you don't have to respond.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery .... none but us can free our minds." - Bob Marley.

If I decide not to respond, it won't be because you made any sense comparing secessionists with devilish terrorists, but because the islamists/jihadists(to which i believe you belong) can never be changed via sound arguments as long as their manual of terrorism written in the 7th century continues to exists.
You guys are already hardened and i won't be wasting my time trying to de-radicalize you. It'll end in futility.
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by elijahkayode(m): 1:55pm On Feb 21
bewla:
Some time I wonder how baby's sleep always but it's now clear to me they need that sleep to stabilize and enrich there brain for future use

But why do grown up human sleep and can't think straight

First of all what your brain tell is what you choose to believe
If you say something is black that's what your brain tell you, and make u believe.
Do you no since this fight broke out with all the weapons and intelligence system Israel has it has not come face to face with Hamas fighters
Don't that alone tell you something is fishy here
Why can Israel go for the high rank people in the organization
Arrest them let them face the law
Instead they results to killing innocent people
Land grabbing
Still they make you believe it's terrorists just like what is happening now in zamfara and Benue State

Wake. Up no forkup

ur intelligence baffles me
so therefore where are the thousands of terrorists we always see in Gaza before war broke out

so are u telling us Hamas doesn't have a standing Army in Gaza
Moreover tell Hamas leaders to come out of the remaining tunnels

let them fight Isreal soldiers face to face like a man abi no be wet in u type be dat

Death to all terrorist home/Abroad
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by BondRiv: 2:38pm On Feb 21
Contriman:
Nigeria is a terrorist country

You deserve to be banned for life from this platform. It is a shame people are able to view what you wrote.
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by bewla(m): 2:58pm On Feb 21
elijahkayode:

ur intelligence baffles me
so therefore where are the thousands of terrorists we always see in Gaza before war broke out

so are u telling us Hamas doesn't have a standing Army in Gaza
Moreover tell Hamas leaders to come out of the remaining tunnels

let them fight Isreal soldiers face to face like a man abi no be wet in u type be dat

Death to all terrorist home/Abroad
You are only not on the side that we are
What they make you believe is what you believe
This Hamas thing is just elution to district your suspicious
They fund Hamas to fight PLO
They use this thing to start propaganda just to get to grab more land

Think it's just old tactics same way all them time all the year
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by FuckOsuPigs: 3:03pm On Feb 21
Mynd44:

Nigeria has always had one stance about Isreal and Palestine.

Where you found the terrorist in that is for you alone.

Perhaps South Africa is also a terrorist state then

President Lula of Brazil is also a terrorist.

Whoever speaks against Israel's genocide in Palestine is a terrorist.
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by FuckOsuPigs: 3:04pm On Feb 21
gaskiyamagana:

According to your British-America roboticalized brain -reasoning.

You're the one with a roboticalized brain.

I guess President Lula of Brazil is also a terrorist.

Awon dindinrin
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by Originalsly: 4:06pm On Feb 21
ChybuzzDD:

If I decide not to respond, it won't be because you made any sense comparing secessionists with devilish terrorists, but because the islamists/jihadists(to which i believe you belong) can never be changed via sound arguments as long as their manual of terrorism written in the 7th century continues to exists.
You guys are already hardened and i won't be wasting my time trying to de-radicalize you. It'll end in futility.

This is the kind of response one gives when he cannot defend their statement. No one is here to convince anyone ... make a statement ... you should be able to defend it... and that leads to a discussion ... after all ... this is a discussion forum.
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by Originalsly: 4:14pm On Feb 21
VULCAN:

Since 1993, the Palestinians have received over $60 billion in Aid.

This has come from countries all over the world INCLUDING Israel.

The money has been used to maintain the Hamas Leaders in luxury in Qatar, buy weapons to destroy Israel and build tunnels to smuggle goods and weapons from Egypt into Gaza.

Not one dollar of that money has been used for socio-economic development.

Israel provides power and other utilities to Gaza because none of those billions are used by the leaders of Hamas to better the lives of their people.

Do you want me to believe the Israelis are so stupid to be funding Hamas to live a luxurious lifestyle.... and use the very funding to buy weapons to attack them? Does th8s make sense? When someone tells you something .... let it first be processed by the brain for understanding so that you won't be saying nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by smokinloud(m): 5:34pm On Feb 21
Contriman:
Nigeria is a terrorist country
No, Nigeria is indifferent
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by smokinloud(m): 5:36pm On Feb 21
Originalsly:

Do you want me to believe the Israelis are so stupid to be funding Hamas to live a luxurious lifestyle.... and use the very funding to buy weapons to attack them? Does th8s make sense? When someone tells you something .... let it first be processed by the brain for understanding so that you won't be saying nonsense.
He didn't say Israel are sponsoring Hamas. He meant humanitarian aids given to Hamas (Palestinian government) to take care of her population but Hamas divert the money for their own luxury life
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by Goodlady(f): 6:09pm On Feb 21
gaskiyamagana:

He is in wrong country, Nigeria, boy-boy of America and British, the accomplices of on going genocide.
Had it been that I knew you I d v given you a dirty slap!
That Håmas pîg should evaporate and condense back to wherever he came from. Hamas must be nuked to dust!

Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by gaskiyamagana: 7:37pm On Feb 21
Goodlady:

That Håmas pîg should evaporate and condense back to wherever he came from. Hamas must be nuked to dust!
Shame
Shame.
Four months running yet nuke to dust unaccomplished. Be informed that it now or never for complete humiliation of America, British and Israel in the middle east.
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by gaskiyamagana: 7:38pm On Feb 21
Goodlady:

Shame
Shame.
Four months running yet nuke to dust of your mentality unaccomplished. Be informed that it now or never for complete humiliation of America, British and Israel in the middle east.
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by gaskiyamagana: 7:41pm On Feb 21
FuckOsuPigs:

You're the one with a roboticalized brain.

I guess President Lula of Brazil is also a terrorist.

Awon dindinrin
Omugo, oponu, dadadinni, afofungbemu calling some people dindinrin.
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by gaskiyamagana: 7:44pm On Feb 21
ProphetMohemmad:

genocidal!
Good word?

The map below shows what terrorism with genocide is Not when some terrorists enters a country unprotected and killed 1900 Jews in their homeland and are Now claiming to be the victims.
Doctored by Israeli propagandist, accepted and spread by Israeli apologist.
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by Goodlady(f): 8:49pm On Feb 21
gaskiyamagana:

Shame
Shame.
Four months running yet nuke to dust of your mentality unaccomplished. Be informed that it now or never for complete humiliation of America, British and Israel in the middle east.
Sharap!
Any region practicing religion of peace i n hypocrisy ll land in piss or pieces!
Nuke fall on you!
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by Contriman(m): 11:54pm On Feb 21
Yujin:

I've been saying it for long and some people think I'm speaking out of hate. What I know about Nigeria is beyond what most people know. Nigeria is a terrorist contraption.
1. Fulani terrorists who kill farmers and are partly responsible for the current famine are protected by the Nigerian army. Even Boko haram terrorists are called repentant after few months of detention while armless protesters are either killed or jailed for years without trial.
2. So called repentant terrorists are paid N75,000 monthly but the basic salary of civil servants remains less than R40,000 while serving soldiers in battle fronts are paid R50,000 monthly.
3. The Nigerian Police, Army and EFCC go to any length to attack and arrest anyone suspected of any crime except fulani terrorists whose hideouts are well known. Some how, the Nigerian army can't seem to storm those hideouts. Who are they deceiving?
4. Fulani terrorists invade a village, kill and drive off the people and then settle there. After they rename it and continue to stay there while the survivors are left to languish in IDP camps. The Nigerian army somehow can't storm those villages to kill off those fulanis and allow the people return home. Everyone just moves on as though nothing happened. Nigeria has the highest IDPs in the world without being officially in a civil war.

First, it was Sheik Naik- the Indian fugitive that came to Nigeria and now, a Hamas leader. Expect an ISIS leader to come to Nigeria soon. The docile Nigerian Christians continue to watch doing nothing as the message is being spread about Nigeria being an Islamic contraption. CAN has proven to be weak and ineffectual shepherds in capable of protecting the sheep under their directives and protection. Shame on them.
Finally, it sucks to be a Nigerian. Thanks to God I'm not a Nigerian.
I'm proudly Biafran.
100 percent true
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by pargelenis(m): 3:26am On Feb 22
TOMMYS:
Were you there to see that it's mostly women a d children?
Understand the difference between Many and Mostly? The figures are out there for you to see
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by ProphetMohemmad: 7:54pm On Feb 22
gaskiyamagana:

Doctored by Israeli propagandist, accepted and spread by Israeli apologist.

Who doctored this?

Lying phaggots.

All you people's lies must be exposed, the world understands better The kind of danger it is into having islam around.

Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by dnawah(m): 8:08pm On Feb 22
OgaTheTop2:
We don't want him here! Nigeria has enough terrorist problems on her own. We don't want importation of more terrorism into Nigeria. No!
if we can import other things,why not this one?
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by gaskiyamagana: 10:50pm On Feb 22
ProphetMohemmad:

Who doctored this?

Lying phaggots.

All you people's lies must be exposed, the world understands better The kind of danger it is into having islam around.
"If you have no sword, sell your cloack and buy one " Jesus to his disciples.
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by ProphetMohemmad: 4:55am On Feb 23
gaskiyamagana:

So it is no more doctored by Israeli propagandist and spread by Israeli apologist?

Useless mofos, eeeh! I showed you your worthless scriptures where it was written, so where did you see this one, I really want to finish and disgrace you and islam.

This is what and why you bastards want steal Israeli lands, same way the jihadist fulanis are doing but thanks to shinbet in Israeli and ESPN in the east, all islamic jihadist will join their pig fake arse prophet mohammed in hell with their demon dog allah pressing dried 72 breasts hung on ajana tree. Idiots.

Watch the phaggot shift to another thing.

So mohammedic phaggot, read read and read then show me Your own scriptures;

This enigmatic statement by Jesus in Luke 22:38 has created some stir in the history of Christian thought. Some have even allegorized it to mean that Christians carry two swords—the word of God (Scripture) and the state weaponry (real swords). I’m reminded of the statue of Zwingli in Zurich holding a Bible and a sword. As a result Jesus’ “it is enough” comment has been used to sanction not only self-defense but just war.zwingli

To read the text that way is to miss the point as widely as the disciples themselves did, and we are at least in a better narratival position to understand it than they were. After all, in the next few hours when a disciple draws his dagger and cuts off the ear of the high priest’s servant, Jesus rebukes the disciples by redemptively healing the servant. The narrative rejects the use of the sword. The story of Jesus in the Garden returns good for evil and rejects returning evil for evil, which—of course—is consonant with Jesus’ own message in his ministry (cf. Luke 6:27). Jesus practices what he preaches. Amazing stuff, huh?

So, how are two swords “enough”? Enough for what? To defeat those who are coming to arrest Jesus? Jesus refused their use. Enough for the advancement of the kingdom against Rome? Hardly. But the disciples apparently thought it was for either self-defense or for the prosecution of the kingdom since when they saw the threat that Judas brought into the garden they asked, “Should we strike with our swords?” With perhaps some frustration in his voice, Jesus retorted “No more of this!” (Luke 22:51.)

Maybe we are going the wrong direction here. Maybe Jesus did not intend to say that “we have enough swords.” Or, if he did, perhaps there is a strong tinge of sarcasm here or perhaps frustration. Maybe Jesus means something like “Enough of that; no more sword talk” (The Message). Maybe Jesus intends the same meaning that Yahweh had when he said to Moses, “That is enough,” the matter is closed…discussion over (Deut. 3:26).

I feel like that with my teenagers sometimes. As we become more involved in a discussion they miss my meaning or they don’t have the maturity or experience to catch the point. And so I say something like, “discussion over…this is fruitless…let’s move on.”

So, perhaps Jesus was not really talking about swords at all. Perhaps he was using the “sword” to make a larger point. When the disciples took the exhortation to sell their cloaks and buy swords literally, Jesus says, “Enough of that; you guys don’t get it, do you?”

Jesus was contrasting the hospitality of their Galilean ministry with the hostility of their present circumstances. While in Galilee they could depend on the warm reception of the villages, here in Judea—indeed, in the next few moments—the disciples will encounter hostility. The situation has changed. Whereas before they needed neither purse nor sandals, now they need a sword instead of a cloak (a necessity for staying warm at night). The urgency of the contrast is startling. They will need a sword more than they need warmth. The point is not that the disciples need to literally secure a sword, but they need to realize the charged and changed atmosphere in which they now move.
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by ProphetMohemmad: 6:00am On Feb 23
Originalsly:

Hmmm .... IPOB is a secessionist group ( a break away group ) fighting against the injustices being perpetrated on her people. HAMAS is a group attending to the welfare of its people ... fighting against the injustices perpetrated against its people and against their occupation by Israel.. the occupiers.... all while basically imprisoned in Gaza.
If I mentioned a ything that you think is not true ... point it out. Now tell me why Hamas is a terrorist group? .... and not Israel. Tell me why Hamas is a terrorist group but IPOB is not. Feel free to pretend you didn't read this ... after all... you don't have to respond.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery .... none but us can free our minds." - Bob Marley.

You see why I said islam is based on lies and propaganda, I want to ask you where were the Arabs or the palestinians as you call them in Judaea during the campaign against the Jews under Vespasian's son, Titus. Where were them In 70 AD, the Romans destroyed the temple in Jerusalem and looted its sacred contents, in which with the revolt over for good, huge numbers of Jews left Judaea to make a home elsewhere?

I want us the debate the Arabs being in the land of Israel and claiming it that they are occupied.

Now in 1948, the Egyptians, Jordanians, Lebanese, Syria, etc told this same arab settlers to vacate their homes to allow them fight and kill the newly created state of Israel, they left and when the war was over, and Israel pummelled them to oblivion and conquered those lands and now made them a buffer zone to their enemies, please, if you were the one will you still allow those who willingly left their houses and joined to kill your people back, Remember these phaggots you called palestinians emigrated there during the conquest of Jerusalem by Caliph Umar in 635 (or 638), so it was their land that they conquered back,

I want to ask who is occupying someone else's land?
Where are all the Jews in the arab countries?
Islam is fighting the Jews because of your worthless mohammed not cos of land cos you guys know you are bare bodied thieves like your prophet.
Refute this first, I will school you on why IPOB is nothing like hamas, at least IPOB won't be killing anyone shouting in the name of amadioha.
The parents of IPOB don't rejoice that their children killed innocent people.

I keep saying it, islam is a form of mental retardation.

Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by 1000angstroms(m): 7:17am On Feb 23
Originalsly:

I am still on you cowards who in the face of truth will implore all your treacherous tactics to diffuse your lies,

What is this phaggot palestinian doing with hitler?

And you are the one that needs to emancipate your brain from arabian mythologies and lies.
The same mohammed that banned adoption just to Bleep His daughter in law, had erections for 6 year olds, was a murderer and thief, a drug abuser like tinubu, was killed like a Bingo on feaces with rat poison.

That is why you should ask yourself why believe in whatever the slowpoke taught, don't deny you ain't muslim because that it the next thing you will do.

Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by 1000angstroms(m): 7:19am On Feb 23
gaskiyamagana:

I am still on you cowards who in the face of truth will implore all your treacherous tactics to diffuse your lies,

What is this phaggot palestinian doing with hitler?

Oya say another thing

Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by Originalsly: 7:44am On Feb 23
ProphetMohemmad:

You see why I said islam is based on lies and propaganda.

I want to ask who is occupying someone else's land?
Where are all the Jews in the arab countries?
Islam is fighting the Jews because of your worthless mohammed not cos of land cos you guys know you are bare bodied thieves like your prophet.
Refute this first

I'm not into discussing religion ... the discussion is about the people and the killings. How can you be pointing fingers and shouting lies and propaganda when you are pedling the same? Am I Muslim?... tell the world how you figured so when 99.9% of Nairalanders know nothing about me and you are not in the .1% that know.

I'll answer your question like a true Nigerian ..... are the Americans occupying someone else's land?

Jews ... Jews been living in Palestine for ages until the Zionists/Israelis came in 1948 claiming to be Jews. Zionists/Israelis should never be referred to as Jews and that's exactly what you are doing. Jews are religious .... guided by the Torah. Israelis/Zionists are Atheists period.... are racist and nationalists.... same as Hitler's Nazis.
Have you ever seen a Jew carry.... wave... or raise an Israeli flag? They do not associate with Israelis and their symbols. If you knew any of this...... you wouldn't be talking about these gays and atheists in Palestine before 1948 and having land centuries ago. FYI ... Jews will tell you they do not have a homeland .... they are still waiting for a sign .... and until then they remain scattered worldwide.
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by FuckOsuPigs: 12:19pm On Feb 24
gaskiyamagana:

Omugo, oponu, dadadinni, afofungbemu calling some people dindinrin.

FM🤣
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by AnyanwuSilas: 7:38am On Feb 26
Codepain:

Biafra is not heading in any direction cos it doesn't exist.
Tell your BRGIE to invite Is real if you're pained
did Nigeria exist? Freedom must come or Nigeria will be destroyed.
Re: Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War by ProphetMohemmad: 6:44pm On Apr 01
Originalsly:

I'm not into discussing religion ... the discussion is about the people and the killings. How can you be pointing fingers and shouting lies and propaganda when you are pedling the same? Am I Muslim?... tell the world how you figured so when 99.9% of Nairalanders know nothing about me and you are not in the .1% that know.

I'll answer your question like a true Nigerian ..... are the Americans occupying someone else's land?

Jews ... Jews been living in Palestine for ages until the Zionists/Israelis came in 1948 claiming to be Jews. Zionists/Israelis should never be referred to as Jews and that's exactly what you are doing. Jews are religious .... guided by the Torah. Israelis/Zionists are Atheists period.... are racist and nationalists.... same as Hitler's Nazis.
Have you ever seen a Jew carry.... wave... or raise an Israeli flag? They do not associate with Israelis and their symbols. If you knew any of this...... you wouldn't be talking about these gays and atheists in Palestine before 1948 and having land centuries ago. FYI ... Jews will tell you they do not have a homeland .... they are still waiting for a sign .... and until then they remain scattered worldwide.

Damn! These same Zionists rheotherics you muslims muzzle around...

Yes, the original inhabitants of the America are red Indians and some natives.

As I answered honestly, I'd need you to answer honourably too.

In your quoran that started existing 700 years after Christianity was birthed, did it mention about how and where the jews lived and did it mention of any arab or palestinians living in that area, I'd need a reference too in your quoran too.

When you say Zionists, who are they? If they are not jews why was hitler killing them and did he just forge and started calling them jews, so a group of people will just decide to fake they are jews, practise Judaism, and keep old long thousands of years of tradition?
Why did the grand mufti of Jerusalem invite hitler to Middle east then? If it wasn't jews that they were planning to exterminate, I grudge at how you aggressors metamorphosize into victims once the violence you perpetuate turns against you, without lies, islam dies, watch the Houthis, none of you is saying anything, small time now you guys will start crying genocide in yemen when the west decides to deal with them appropriately.

I still want to understand, if those people ain't jews, and are occupying the land of Israel, please tell me where was these palestinians during the roman revolt that made most jews disperse and the area renamed palestine from philistine who were the arc_enemies of the jews just to slight the jews, the Judea in your quoran is situated where?
And don't say palestinians are related to philistines because palestinians are arab whereas the philistines are more or less related to the greek people,

If not for the muslim conquest, how did islam creep into Palestine that was originally Judea and samaria? Was that not how these palestinians crept into Palestine.

So with your American question, the red Indians aren't killing American citizens, everyone is living in peace unlike your brethren that is shouting from the river to the sea, I don't understand, what is the meaning?

The jews in yemen, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, and every other arab muslim country, what happened to them?

It is a religious war because all we keep hearing is islam will win, allah kubar and not palestine will win.
See we already know all your tactics, it won't work this time.

For bonus reading:

It is a lie, in 1948, why did the Arabs tell the palestinians to vacate their Homes thinking they will wipe out Israel, but after Israel finish wiping their arses, they are crying occupation up and down, why will Israel, people you want to wipe out al ow you to live near them?

Arabs supported hitler and even invited the gestapo chief to Jerusalem to have talks on How to extermite the jews just as they did in Europe, they didn't learn their lessons of first world war; these idiots supported ottoman empire that aligned with Germany in first world war,

Why are you people crying, why the hypocrisy?
Where are the jews in yemen, Iran, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, etc, where are they?
Israel absorbed all of them that islam wanted to wipe out, so why cant you muslims absorb your fellow Arabs and muslim, etc

Who started the killing? From 1948 till now, why crying and forming the victim now, before the terrorist hamas carried out the 7th oct 2023 terrorist attack in Israeli soil, what where you guys expecting?

I sympathize with the non-muslims there, it is for their own good, hamas is their enemy not Israel, after all the arab muslims who didn't connive with arab terrorists are full Israeli citizens, even an arab Israeli, a muslim judge sentenced a former Israeli president to jail, please where in arab world or islamic world will it ever happen?

We have proof and detailed documentary of your double standards and the world know that enemy now - islam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo: Oshiomhole Backs Ize-Iyamu, Dashes Odubu, Ogiemwonyi, Airhiavbere's Hope / Jubilation, Cheers As Philanthropist, Ikwechegh Arrives Kalu’s Dad Memorial(Pix) / Udom Dismisses Rumours Floods Campaign With Atiku Branded Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.