Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure (23245 Views)

Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure / Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man / 130,000 People Unfollow Mbaka After Peter Obi Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by quinox947: 10:27am On Feb 22
Billionairly:
Just look at how they embarrassed this man in the name of arrest, for such strange and most likely cooked up story. The lack of respect for the face of the opposition and lawlessness displayed by the police in handling of the matter is embarrassing and requires public outrage and whoever observed or participated in this arrest should be fired and made to face the law. Imagine that Tinubu was arrested by Jonathan and made to sit on the floor when he was playing the face of the opposition.

If you see nothing wrong in this, you are part of the problem in this country.
Can the police do same to Ganduje?
Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by Emekaonline: 10:39am On Feb 22
AqualinaXYZ:
The president i and my PH cartel men voted for before Wike did his thing

Unlike that sleeping artifact in Aso Rock

To be honest, Tinubu is not as useless as your father that dumped you at the baby factory before being sold out

Useless Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by itsene: 11:00am On Feb 22
Why was Obi not arrested?
Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by Draslo(m): 11:42am On Feb 22
ILoveNG:
Even obi cannot attest that he is not a criminal 😂
The guy just dey hide the truth with big grammar. A scam indeed

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by Beautifulday: 12:30pm On Feb 22
chopnaira:
Hypocrite, when Obidients were assaulting Apapa and many others, he kept quiet.

Abure was resisting arrest from the video being shared on twitter and he got dragged.

Do you know what it mean for constituted authority to assault a person?
Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by aswani(m): 3:51pm On Feb 22
Beautifulday:

Do you know what it mean for constituted authority to assault a person?

Àwọn Constituted authority cheesy, may Ajomobi's soul continue to rest in peace.
Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by tiswell(m): 6:06pm On Feb 22
Fearurcreeator:

This one sef if he over do am he go collect... It's like something dey worry am... If he was there same you people will be fast to say oppositions are funding some kind of unrest ... Cus right now propaganda no dey far from una mouth ... Make he sha no trespass... Him sef know na ... Biafra go be small thing ...
Kabiru,rest!
Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by Fearurcreeator: 7:28pm On Feb 22
tiswell:
Kabiru,rest!
Na una make una rest na... If Nigeria tire Una make una comot or go Una region ... Una noise too much
Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by stuffs4me(m): 11:23am On Feb 23
Billionairly:
Just look at how they embarrassed this man in the name of arrest, for such strange and most likely cooked up story. The lack of respect for the face of the opposition and lawlessness displayed by the police in handling of the matter is embarrassing and requires public outrage and whoever observed or participated in this arrest should be fired and made to face the law. Imagine that Tinubu was arrested by Jonathan and made to sit on the floor when he was playing the face of the opposition.

If you see nothing wrong in this, you are part of the problem in this country.

The last time I checked, Abure is not above the law. The Police will arrest Abure using any force necessary since he considers himself to be above the law.

There is a court case of attempted murder on his neck and Abure has been hiding from arrest for a long time
Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by stuffs4me(m): 11:33am On Feb 23
aswani:
Dis Abure get liver sha, you are being arrested on an attempted Murder charge and you are still acting like a thug because you think the cult boys around you will be able to battle the police.

Dem suppose nack am plenti slap well well.

By the way, no one should pity Lamidi Apapa, he and the other EXCO's destroyed the fabric of LP by allowing Peter Obi to suddenly parachute himself into their party and become a Presidential candidate ahead of long term bonafide members.

I do know how much Peter Obi paid him but I hope the money was worth it.

The bolded is very very very true
Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by oyatz(m): 12:01pm On Feb 23
Ofunaofu:
While I am not holding a brief for the national chairman of LP, why arrest and humiliate him in such a manner over some trump-up charges? Moreover, the current national chairman of APC was caught on camera stuffing his babariga with dollars, which are proceeds of bribery and corruption, when he was governor of Kano State, and today he is walking free.

There was a petition (against Abure) of attempted murder of the Youth Leader of the Labour Party, Com Anslem Eragbe.
When the Abure Faction/The Obidients were beating up Pa Lamidi Apapa and attempted to lynch Anslem , Peter Obi didn't say anything and his supporters hailed the criminal actions.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by Madups(m): 9:20pm On Feb 24
wediehere1:
I don’t know why Tinubu has not arrested this Pandora man yet
life neva taya tilumbu yet.
Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by studyless123: 2:00am On Feb 25
Ofunaofu:
While I am not holding a brief for the national chairman of LP, why arrest and humiliate him in such a manner over some trump-up charges? Moreover, the current national chairman of APC was caught on camera stuffing his babariga with dollars, which are proceeds of bribery and corruption, when he was governor of Kano State, and today he is walking free.

Do you know him? Have you had dealings with him? Do you know how he became national chairman? Do you know the meaning of trump up charges?
Abure was released just because of the primary elections in Benin City. His boys in zone 5 are already singing songs. Now they're saying Devil & Abure pushed them.
Abure have several cases against him. From ministry of Justice to several individuals within the Labour party. Now he had illegal possession of arms. I warned him several times but he said it's politics. If you accuse the current govt of corruption, does that excuse him? The records are there because he's not smart, transfers and transactions, forgery on cheques and other documents. The IGP authorization is fully resident in zone 5. He cannot escape and will pay dearly for his criminality.
Watch out as events start unfolding from next week. Come to zone 5 on Monday and said it trump up charges and then later you'll start blaming the devil for controlling your sentiments.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Nasir El-rufai Inspects Kaduna Airport Terminal Construction (photos) / There’s So Much Noise Because Buhari Is Doing Well – Nuhu Ribadu / 'Garba Shehu Is A Clown' - Reno Omokri Counters This Garba Shehu's Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.