Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Us-based Lady Pleads With The Nigerian Government To Ease Hardship For Citizens - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Us-based Lady Pleads With The Nigerian Government To Ease Hardship For Citizens (14257 Views)

Naira Redesign Causes Hardship For Troops Fighting Boko Haram β€” Ndume Laments / I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum / Masari Says Bandits Are Animals, Wants Approval For Citizens To Bear Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us-based Lady Pleads With The Nigerian Government To Ease Hardship For Citizens by DOM7: 2:41pm On Feb 22
Where are all the useless Nigerians in diaspora that campaigned and support this failure and confusion? May all of you experience issue that will lead to your deportation.

1 Like

Re: Us-based Lady Pleads With The Nigerian Government To Ease Hardship For Citizens by Adakintroy: 2:45pm On Feb 22
No shook ur mouth for this matter.
Re: Us-based Lady Pleads With The Nigerian Government To Ease Hardship For Citizens by ifko: 2:49pm On Feb 22
DOM7:
Where are all the useless Nigerians in diaspora that campaigned and support this failure and confusion? May all of you experience issue that will lead to your deportation.
Oloriburuku nii gbogbo won...living comfortably and supporting old useless retard to rule us. Evil minded people. Some of them flew in to vote for him.
Re: Us-based Lady Pleads With The Nigerian Government To Ease Hardship For Citizens by viodemus: 2:52pm On Feb 22
It's a sad situation, I tell you.

Incompetence pro max.
Re: Us-based Lady Pleads With The Nigerian Government To Ease Hardship For Citizens by fredpeter(m): 3:14pm On Feb 22
dann190:
Please where are the bishops that supported Tinubu, why are they all quiet in the face of this troubling economy, I thought they said God gave them visions about Tinubu...
Those bastards that should be in hell now
Re: Us-based Lady Pleads With The Nigerian Government To Ease Hardship For Citizens by Anatolia: 3:17pm On Feb 22
No amount of crying and complaining will compel this government to change their mind. They need sustained rioting to reverse their mind.
Re: Us-based Lady Pleads With The Nigerian Government To Ease Hardship For Citizens by RickyJesus: 3:23pm On Feb 22
Intergrated:
how does gun violence relate to the hardship in the land must you be a zombie how much do you get from this nonsense. Even if you are benefiting don't you have friends that are suffering?;grow some pity what has tribalism turn our country to?
You lack the intelligence to understand my point so rest.
Re: Us-based Lady Pleads With The Nigerian Government To Ease Hardship For Citizens by press9jatv: 4:11pm On Feb 22
Tinubu should help the small scale business in Nigeria by giving them funds . Hunger is much in the land.
Re: Us-based Lady Pleads With The Nigerian Government To Ease Hardship For Citizens by Zubeezanga(m): 4:13pm On Feb 22
Omo this is actually the second day I never eat lol, na just water omo omo this country eeeh I don’t even know again
Re: Us-based Lady Pleads With The Nigerian Government To Ease Hardship For Citizens by Sumerians: 4:29pm On Feb 22
press9jatv:
US-based Nigerian lady pleads with the Nigerian government under President Tinubu leadership to ease hardship for resident citizens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbpfNrFdP5o?si=3LdEX8FB0UZbvOJ3

Something is wrong with you. Nonsense.
Re: Us-based Lady Pleads With The Nigerian Government To Ease Hardship For Citizens by yinkeys(m): 4:30pm On Feb 22
shocked You go Dey plead to something wey no get empathy shocked
Re: Us-based Lady Pleads With The Nigerian Government To Ease Hardship For Citizens by press9jatv: 4:31pm On Feb 22
Sumerians:

Something is wrong with you. Nonsense.
how? So she should keep quiet and see people suffering abi 🐦🐦🐦🐦
Re: Us-based Lady Pleads With The Nigerian Government To Ease Hardship For Citizens by Sumerians: 4:34pm On Feb 22
Brushstrokes20:
If eBOLA were God, Nigerians will PAY PER SECONDS FOR THE AIR THEY BREATHE! πŸ’―πŸ’―
Satanic govt of SELF SERVING THIEVES! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜

His bvstard puppet mentioned this in the morning when the eediot was opening his gutter mouth saying all sort of jargons during the useless interview he did at a radio station.

The bvstard said someone is Breathing Lagos Air. I laugh and cursed the bvstavd endlessly.

If you zrombees don't do something fast. These human demons will wipe you all off soon.

1 Like

Re: Us-based Lady Pleads With The Nigerian Government To Ease Hardship For Citizens by Akpatan: 5:59pm On Feb 22
Standard proxy...

We die here
Re: Us-based Lady Pleads With The Nigerian Government To Ease Hardship For Citizens by uba1991: 6:56pm On Feb 22
Where are those fake bishops that were purchased by Tinubu during the campaign, I hope they are not complaining. If any of them complain God go punish them.
Re: Us-based Lady Pleads With The Nigerian Government To Ease Hardship For Citizens by InvertedHammer: 7:31pm On Feb 22
/
Why blame Tinubu when there is full evidence that God is punishing Nigerians for hypocrisy?

I see all these as act of God.

/

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi / Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects / Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.