Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,438 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity (14254 Views)

Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Racoon(m): 9:59am On Aug 11, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari has appealed to Nigerians to exercise more patience in his administration’s fight against insecurity.

The President made this known in a statement released on Monday August 10, where he disclosed that they are investing heavily in acquiring modern equipment. He added that when the equipment arrive, security operatives will undergo training ahead of deployment to the field.

The statement read;

We are working very hard to ensure the security situation in every part of Nigeria improves very soon. As part of our efforts, we are investing heavily in acquiring modern equipment. Some have arrived, some are being cleared at the Ports, and we have others still on their way.

Our government is doing its best on the question of equipment, and the military know. We understand the importance of properly equipping our personnel, so that they can deliver their best.

I ask for some patience with the acquisition of equipment, especially with the impact of Covid-19 on global supply chains. And then when the equipment arrive, we need to train personnel for their usage, ahead of deployment to the field.

I want all Nigerians to rest assured that we are doing our very best in this regard.You will see substantial improvements very soon.Security of the lives & property of all Nigerian people will continue to be a priority for us
https://igberetvnews.com/1361040/ask-patience-tackling-insecurity-buhari/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Tripleanthony(m): 10:05am On Aug 11, 2020
Mr. President said Nigerians should Surulere

8 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Racoon(m): 10:08am On Aug 11, 2020
After 5years? How many more lives must be lost before you become aware as usual? For a man that is granting terrorists amnesty? Whose govt have justified all the atrocities of fulani terrorists? Whose home state governor is negotiating with armed bandits?

This man is really so clueless and incompetent that even his own home state is a no go area for him because of the insecurity he has allowed to festered unchallenged.

145 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by slimfit1(m): 10:09am On Aug 11, 2020
You are asking for more lives to be sacrificed in other words.

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by SmartProf(m): 10:13am On Aug 11, 2020
U can't give what you don't have Sir. Person wey no sabi wetin to write for exam, if you like give that person 20hrs, the person go still dey chew pen.

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by SmartProf(m): 10:15am On Aug 11, 2020
slimfit1:
You are asking for more lives to be sacrificed in other words.

As long as it's not cow lives, that's not a worry for him.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Ikeast(m): 10:17am On Aug 11, 2020
Buhari should take his tym o..
U'are asking for more tym,av u forgotten the more tym we give the more death we recieve.......

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Optional09: 10:18am On Aug 11, 2020
he never said anything like that, if i lie show us the video where he said that. Buhari don’t talk this way.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by ODJ124(m): 10:23am On Aug 11, 2020
ah..... we been patient for a long time now.. we don't need the patience of JOB... act now sir..
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:38am On Aug 11, 2020
But you told us you're going to do that in a year or are you planning on a third term bid to do that because you have two and a half year left

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by dangermouse(m): 10:39am On Aug 11, 2020
U and ur service chiefs should be up and doing b4 the masses resort to self help to quell the wantom killings and destruction of properties across the nation.
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by BlackfireX: 11:17am On Aug 11, 2020
We the youth support our Darling president on this.

Let's give baba oyoyo time to position this great country.

Long live APC
Long live buhari
Long live Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Karlifate: 11:44am On Aug 11, 2020
They are investing heavily in acquiring modern equipment?
They just wake up everyday to start twisting grammer to cover up their incompetence, while their sycophants will nod their heads in agreement.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by roszilman: 11:47am On Aug 11, 2020
Tripleanthonypost=92692422:
ok
which patience while lifes are wasting right I thought the BH has been technically defeate Danboroba!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by superCleanworks(m): 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
more patience...

and more blood
and more homeless people
and more widows
and more unheard tears
and more rape in farms
and more killing of farmers
and more crop destruction
and more REPENTED killers
and more LIES
and more people making profit from the crisis
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by baliyubla: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
Asking for patience after five wasted years, thousands of deaths and double Recession and Depressing.

Useless dullard.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
[/b]I thought he said he already conquered Boko boys.. why is he reversing what he said again.

Thunder fire you.. fool!!!., Put urself in the shoes of those dat tru Ur carelessness has lost Thier loved ones.. and see how dump Ur statement is. Mumu undecided undecided

If your head did not want to pack locust beans, don't quote me for rubbish.

Thanks as you abide.

Shallom.[b]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by ForeThinker: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
Still shocked and confused
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
Where is that useless good-for-nothing fool always screaming 'darling daddy'?

May the gods of Erimokwokwarien and Otokutu strike your dead meat empty skull!!!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by sylve11: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
@ Buhari, Nor be only Patience you for asked for, you for ask for Jonathan... embarassed cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by TheGooodMan: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
Shame!
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
This guy no know work o.....make ge resign na wey another people try na
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by colorsofrainbow: 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
As a certified zombie, shame dey catch me for Buhari...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by dalass(f): 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
I'm really shocked! angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by PureGoldh(m): 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
Issoryt
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Bar1941(m): 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
After 5 years?...

Scammer....

Patience kiii u there.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by ojuu4u(m): 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
after 5 yrs , i biliv in 2023 u still be asking for more patient! As for me anyone from north east and north west has no business to a president of Nigeria at least for now. their reigns and days are completely waste of time, infact disaster!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by spartan50(m): 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
Please can someone tell this cow to stop talking.
Nigeria has become so insecured during this regime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Dying Of Hunger, Very Heartbreaking – Obi Reacts To Stampede In Lagos / Sambo's Supporters Die In Autocrash. / Calm Returns To Maiduguri Airport After Protest By Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.