Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,494 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Boko Haram Will Fade Away Soon - Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Will Fade Away Soon - Jonathan (6775 Views)

Why Fuel Scarcity Will Not Go Away Soon In Nigeria- Sahara Reporters. / Boko Haram will blow away soon / OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Will Fade Away Soon - Jonathan by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2011
am good as far as dey dnt go to my village, nothin must happen to my papa, thats all i care bout, all of una wey mumu mumu look vote for am, make una siddon dere enjoy bokoharam, all of una wey no vote for am, make God, watever una belive in, faith, anything luck, help una o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram Will Fade Away Soon - Jonathan by BlackBaron: 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2011
Oh dear cry

Clueless Leader
Re: Boko Haram Will Fade Away Soon - Jonathan by brainpulse: 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2011
The Fade away theory of Professor GEJ.

"A body or situation will continue in the state of equilibrium quagmire (Bokoharamiac)or manace accept a factor of HOPE or SIDON LOOK is applied to the internal mechanism which will produce an output inversely proportional to its input".

K= Hope/ Sidon Look
During the state of Bokoharamiac all factors of progress can still remain constant if you risk it.
Re: Boko Haram Will Fade Away Soon - Jonathan by brainpulse: 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2011
Anybody that can form another theory and can also prove it will be awarded straight Professorship in[b] Fade away Philosophy[/b]
Re: Boko Haram Will Fade Away Soon - Jonathan by Babafad: 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2011

No probs GEJ, you are 100% correct, just like 'Baghdad Bob' was in the days of Saddam Hussein!   embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Will Fade Away Soon - Jonathan by passyjango(m): 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2011
Its like his coconut head is punctured, because even for a coconut head such statement is gross or is it dry season  grin. Problems do not fade out, they remain until solved or transform to even more complex problems.
Re: Boko Haram Will Fade Away Soon - Jonathan by bodejohn(m): 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2011
, yes indeed, they will fade away just as we wait for his government and clueless leadership to fade away from our nation and memory. I have never been this disgusted with a Nigerian government, i do not expect him to fix the nation's woes in a day or even in 4 years, but i can't simply see the proverbial ray of light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Boko Haram Will Fade Away Soon - Jonathan by TenKobo1: 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2011
Certainly they will fade away after taking the country down with them, there's certainly no end to Retardinho's bufoonery.
Re: Boko Haram Will Fade Away Soon - Jonathan by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2011
@ reptyle, pls go over the article again. What you posted shows that, you did not read the article at all. He did not say( gej), that they government would resort to t.b joshua for prophecy and let us just wait for "boko haram" to fade away, no, the article clearly states that he is doing all he and his government have spent over 10 billion naira on camera's, unmanned ariel vehicles (uav), etc in both lagos and abuja to help bring this thing( boko haram) to a halt. How much do we even spend on the military a year, 1.2-1.5 billion dollars or highest 2 billion dollars a year. Pakistan spends over 7 billion dollars a year, with all the terrorists attacks in that country, what about russia done dey suffer equally devastating attacks, with the size of there military. And the last time i checked america spends over 700 billion dollars on her military. Jst to fight alqeada. No body is saying he should not be critized, but let us also profer solutions to the problems at hand. Nobody wants to see the part that all the pepetrators of the october 1 attack have been arrested. Even if you hate him self, haba.
Re: Boko Haram Will Fade Away Soon - Jonathan by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2011
@ reptyle, pls go over the article again. What you posted shows that, you did not read the article at all. He did not say( gej), that they government would resort to t.b joshua for prophecy and let us just wait for "boko haram" to fade away, no, the article clearly states that he is doing all he and his government have spent over 10 billion naira on camera's, unmanned ariel vehicles (uav), etc in both lagos and abuja to help bring this thing( boko haram) to a halt. How much do we even spend on the military a year, 1.2-1.5 billion dollars or highest 2 billion dollars a year. Pakistan spends over 7 billion dollars a year, with all the terrorists attacks in that country, what about russia done dey suffer equally devastating attacks, with the size of there military. And the last time i checked america spends over 700 billion dollars on her military. Jst to fight alqeada. No body is saying he should not be critized, but let us also profer solutions to the problems at hand. Nobody wants to see the part that all the pepetrators of the october 1 attack have been arrested. Even if you hate him self, haba.
Re: Boko Haram Will Fade Away Soon - Jonathan by Roland17(m): 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2011
What a response from the hallowed office of C-C of the Armed Forces.
Re: Boko Haram Will Fade Away Soon - Jonathan by IykeD(m): 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2011
wishful thinking of a clueless and subdued president! I wish him goodluck!
Re: Boko Haram Will Fade Away Soon - Jonathan by nagoma(m): 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2011
GEJ reminds me of a friend whose motto was ;

"ALL PROBLEMS EVENTUALLY SOLVE THEMSELVES"

He is now late , may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Boko Haram Will Fade Away Soon - Jonathan by Gbawe: 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2011
Babafad:

No probs GEJ, you are 100% correct, just like 'Baghdad Bob' was in the days of Saddam Hussein!   embarassed

Comical Ali. Gotta love the dude .

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article158895.ece

Al-Sahaf’s most famous outburst was his claim, with US tanks in view, that “there is no presence of American infidels in the city of Baghdad at all.”

He added: “We slaughtered them and we will continue to slaughter them. God is grilling their stomachs in hell.”

As he spoke, US tanks were destroying his own office and blowing away what remained of Saddam Hussein’s regime.

Al-Sahaf also stunned reporters with outlandish suggestions after American troops took Saddam International Airport.

He first said: “They are nowhere near the airport. They are lost in the desert. They cannot read a compass. They are retarded.”
Re: Boko Haram Will Fade Away Soon - Jonathan by tlops(m): 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2011
Oh GEJ is wishing boko haram away. goodluck with that!
Re: Boko Haram Will Fade Away Soon - Jonathan by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2011
He will soon realise that the only genuine person he will seek advice from is Gen. buhari. but i hope then it will not be too late cause i heard that Suadi government is lobbying for him (Gen. Buhari) to come and help them manage their resources for two years
Re: Boko Haram Will Fade Away Soon - Jonathan by crowaddy(m): 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2011
greateros:

He will soon realise that the only genuine person he will seek advice from is Gen. buhari. but i hope then it will not be too late cause i heard that Suadi government is lobbying for him (Gen. Buhari) to come and help them manage their resources for two years

Hahahahahahahhahaha This is the funniest shit i have read in here for a while!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Will Fade Away Soon - Jonathan by gascoign1(m): 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2011
Another fresh air talk!
Re: Boko Haram Will Fade Away Soon - Jonathan by godman01(m): 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2011
God help nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Will Fade Away Soon - Jonathan by Obiagu1(m): 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2011
I don't know if I should cry sad

Please call for a SNC if you cannot divide the country.
Re: Boko Haram Will Fade Away Soon - Jonathan by Obiagu1(m): 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2011
One thing many people have to realise is that Boko Haram scourge is a very hopeless situation.

They CANNOT be stopped because:
They are invisible (You can nab one or ten of them but anyone could be Boko Haram)
Nigeria border is too massive and too porous
We don't have that kind of money to adopt Israeli measures whose border is very small

So what we are left with is nothing, believe it or not that's why I can't criticise GEJ.

Where my anger lies is his failure to ask difficult questions and stop being pro-One Nigeria. What do Boko Haram want? If people in their region accept their demand, give it to them or call a conference many have been asking for.
Re: Boko Haram Will Fade Away Soon - Jonathan by treasuremi1(m): 3:21am On Nov 12, 2011
actions speak louder than voice mr president.
Re: Boko Haram Will Fade Away Soon - Jonathan by kHeLLiOrez(m): 3:51am On Nov 12, 2011
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]TODAY I WENT SHOPPING AND TALK IS STILL CHEAP[/size][/size][/size][/size]
Re: Boko Haram Will Fade Away Soon - Jonathan by ektbear: 4:17am On Nov 12, 2011
I wish this approach to problem solving actually worked in the real world. Ignore your problem until it goes away? grin

I proly wouldn't recommend this technique to anyone doing homework, taking an exam, or given tasks to solve by a boss at the office  wink
Re: Boko Haram Will Fade Away Soon - Jonathan by Nobody: 5:06am On Nov 12, 2011
This would be comical and amusing if it wasn't such pathetic BS coming from the mouth of a leader.
I have visited the North East recently and have witnessed the damage that The Boko Haram sect has visited on that area.
If Mr Jonathan is not careful,Boko Haram will make him and his comical government fade away.
What wishful thinking.
To get rid of Boko Haram,first of all Jonathan has to get rid of all the incompetent heads of all the security services who have completely failed to prevent any of the past attacks from Boko Haram.
A complete shake up of all the security services is needed,because most of the heads of these organisations are sympathetic supporters of Boko Haram.-A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Boko Haram Will Fade Away Soon - Jonathan by aljharem(m): 5:08am On Nov 12, 2011
Richvkunt:

This would be comical and amusing if it wasn't such pathetic BS coming from the mouth of a leader.
I have visited the North East recently and have witnessed the damage that The Boko Haram sect has visited on that area.
If Mr Jonathan is not careful,Boko Haram will make him and his comical government fade away.
What wishful thinking.
To get rid of Boko Haram,first of all Jonathan has to get rid of all the incompetent heads of all the security services who have completely failed to prevent any of the past attacks from Boko Haram.
A complete shake up of all the security services is needed,because most of the heads of these organisations are sympathetic supporters of Boko Haram.-A word is enough for the wise!

thank you !!!!!, wise words indeed
Re: Boko Haram Will Fade Away Soon - Jonathan by BootyOnMe: 5:28am On Nov 12, 2011
He is right of course. He knows Nigeria and Nigerians well. grin
The reason he can relax.
Boko Haram is only significant in the North. 
Boko Haram is not in Southern Nigeria.
I don't know why some Southern cowards are making noise. undecided
Re: Boko Haram Will Fade Away Soon - Jonathan by Meristem: 6:36am On Nov 12, 2011
Fellow Nigerians, this is your President Chicken-heart Jonathan. Dont worry, let the BH boys kill us -sorry- kill YOU all they want. They will soon be tired of carnage. Ignore them.As for me yours sincerely, they cant get me under Aso Rock where i'm well hidden.when they bomb your loved ones for doing nothing, ignore them. Their apetite for blood will soon wane.if you think I have a clue on how to STOP these boys, ur on a loooong thing!
Re: Boko Haram Will Fade Away Soon - Jonathan by okosodo: 7:43am On Nov 12, 2011
It is because the idiots called boko haram do not go after the right people
Re: Boko Haram Will Fade Away Soon - Jonathan by nsiadi: 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2011
@Retardeeno Dayokanu
We have all known yr antics
Go ahead and rant as you do
May ur road be rough since you only think of rough roads
Re: Boko Haram Will Fade Away Soon - Jonathan by cjfavour(m): 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2011
In another country, this statement is enough to sack d president frm aso rock. what type of insensitivity is this? We shld wait and see our brothers and sisters being killed and shld do nothing until the boko ppl get tired and go back to their village? shame on GEJ. is this d fresh air?
Re: Boko Haram Will Fade Away Soon - Jonathan by Bawss1(m): 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2011
It was leant that the security equipment [/b]which will be principally coordinated by the office of the NSA, [b]has installed line capacity exceeding MTN and Globacom combined and that when fully deployed, it has an excess of over one million lines.

What do they mean by the lines in bold? Please someone in the know should kindly explain. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cross River APC Accuses Assembly Of Receiving Bribe To Pass Ayade’s N1.3T Budget / Top 10 Most Corrupt Presidents In The World. Ex-nigerian President Takes No. 4 / See What Borno Residents Undergo Anytime Boko Haram Strikes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.