Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,155 members, 7,845,809 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

What To Do If Your Woman Constantly Cheats On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do If Your Woman Constantly Cheats On You (1237 Views)

Young Man Reveals Why He Cheats On His Girlfriend - His Reason Will Shock You / Woman Constantly Reminds A Young Lady How Beautiful She Is. See Why / Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do If Your Woman Constantly Cheats On You by goodman023: 4:17pm On Feb 22
It’s not uncommon to do everything right and still see your woman cheating on you with someone that doesn’t even do as much .

If you’re a man and you find yourself in such shoe, here are tips to salvage the situation and reclaim your woman’s love;

- talk to the guy she's cheating on you with. Beg him. Most times, it's the other guys that can't just let her be. Don't forget to tell him how much she mean to u

- check whether you've done anything wrong and tender ur apology to her.

- some women won't tell you what you did wrong, so they resort to cheating. Ask her what ur offence is tahr made her cheat. Fix things!

- u can also tell the guy she's cheating on you with that this is the girl u want to marry.
Unless he lacks conscience, he'll definitely leave

1 Like

Re: What To Do If Your Woman Constantly Cheats On You by Daniel7543: 4:19pm On Feb 22
If I don sacrifice a lot for my woman and she cheat on me, I will behead her, I go jst kill her and kill myself
But if I never sacrifice for her, we fit jst go our separate ways.
Re: What To Do If Your Woman Constantly Cheats On You by tochez24(m): 4:19pm On Feb 22
goodman023:
It’s not uncommon to do everything right and still see your woman cheating on you with someone that doesn’t even do as much .

If you’re a man and you find yourself in such shoe, here are tips to salvage the situation and reclaim your woman’s love;

- talk to the guy she's cheating on you with. Beg him. Most times, it's the other guys that can't just let her be. Don't forget to tell him how much she mean to u

- some women won't tell you what you did wrong, so they resort to cheating. Ask her what ur offence is tahr made her cheat. Fix things!

- u can also tell the guy she's cheating on you with that this is the girl u want to marry.

You need an urgent psychiatric evaluation⚠️

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do If Your Woman Constantly Cheats On You by Jeon(f): 4:21pm On Feb 22
goodman023:

Nice write up.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do If Your Woman Constantly Cheats On You by rocknation62(m): 4:26pm On Feb 22
Na why girls no dey rate some of una be dis. SIMPsons

8 Likes

Re: What To Do If Your Woman Constantly Cheats On You by goodman023: 4:26pm On Feb 22
Jeon:

Nice write up.

Thank you . How are you? Hope you’re fine?

1 Like

Re: What To Do If Your Woman Constantly Cheats On You by Jeon(f): 4:30pm On Feb 22
goodman023:

Thank you . How are you? Hope you’re fine?
Cool and you?.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do If Your Woman Constantly Cheats On You by Jeon(f): 4:31pm On Feb 22
This is the work of the devil, the man should pray hard to protects his marriage.

😊

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do If Your Woman Constantly Cheats On You by Franzinni: 4:32pm On Feb 22
Op you must be SIMPly a green horn.... You don't even know what a woman is.. Hahaha

If your woman cheat on you

If you are well to do trust me she would have a friend who is into you or her sister heck even her mother... Knack somebody that she can never be able to live with... Then cut her loose, she belongs to the streets

But if you are poor, then just know you are going to have to focus on your dreams and use the pain as fuel to make sure the person she cheated on dies and a butterfly will emerge from the cocoon....

A woman's nature is to test authority and boundaries so no matter how good you are to her, as long as she has slept with more than 5 men in her past then she is already damaged gooods, unless you have that kuntakinte mandingo.

Like I keep saying eve was not made from clay... She was made from BONE!!!!

4 Likes

Re: What To Do If Your Woman Constantly Cheats On You by advanceDNA: 4:38pm On Feb 22
goodman023:

This is a very dirty and irritating kind of sarcasm....

7 Likes

Re: What To Do If Your Woman Constantly Cheats On You by EreluRoz: 4:45pm On Feb 22
advanceDNA:

This is a very dirty and irritating kind of sarcasm....
E pain you. That's how women feel whenever she's advised to pray and fast over a randy man

2 Likes

Re: What To Do If Your Woman Constantly Cheats On You by Chrisrare: 4:46pm On Feb 22
If you want her to be faithful to you, you should also be faithful to her. Two can play. You don't expect a woman to take you serious if you are the randy type.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do If Your Woman Constantly Cheats On You by goodman023: 4:46pm On Feb 22
Jeon:

Cool and you?.

Great. Is jeon your real name? So I can know how to adress you Ma’am ☺️
Re: What To Do If Your Woman Constantly Cheats On You by Oxb90: 4:46pm On Feb 22
cool
Re: What To Do If Your Woman Constantly Cheats On You by SenecaTheYonger: 4:48pm On Feb 22
That first comment is scary man

1 Like

Re: What To Do If Your Woman Constantly Cheats On You by James4358(m): 4:48pm On Feb 22
U r a confirmed simp

2 Likes

Re: What To Do If Your Woman Constantly Cheats On You by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 4:49pm On Feb 22
"- talk to the guy she's cheating on you with. Beg him. Most times, it's the other guys that can't just let her be. Don't forget to tell him how much she mean to u

Unless he lacks conscience, he'll definitely leave"

Just imagine! shocked shocked shocked
To flog this OP dey hungry me. With this kind mentality women go value okpa pass you. If any guy comes to meet me to leave a girl for him na that time i go fvck the girl pass sef. OP na Yaro Banza!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do If Your Woman Constantly Cheats On You by advanceDNA: 5:09pm On Feb 22
EreluRoz:
E pain you. That's how women feel whenever she's advised to pray and fast over a randy man

Lol....Who is advising u pple to pray over a randy man.........abeg clear of my mention with ur cry cry.....u women like talking lying, always playing victim card....

The paternity fraud gender wants to saint shior grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What To Do If Your Woman Constantly Cheats On You by EreluRoz: 5:38pm On Feb 22
advanceDNA:

Lol....Who is advising u pple to pray over a randy man.........abeg clear of my mention with ur cry cry.....u women like talking lying, always playing victim card....

The paternity fraud gender wants to saint shior grin grin grin
Go and marry, single life no fit you again
Re: What To Do If Your Woman Constantly Cheats On You by ObalendeCMS: 5:52pm On Feb 22
The man my x got married to once called me with my x's phone that I should leave her for him. I felt so irritated.

Some men are "dead"!
Re: What To Do If Your Woman Constantly Cheats On You by advanceDNA: 6:06pm On Feb 22
EreluRoz:
Go and marry, single life no fit you again

All ur own no pass marry.....u that is allergic to work and making money....

U nor tell me make i go make like 10billion £ so when i marry one of ur sisters she wont have to do anything but fvck, eat and sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do If Your Woman Constantly Cheats On You by EreluRoz: 6:10pm On Feb 22
advanceDNA:

All ur own no pass marry.....u that is allergic to work and making money....

U nor tell me make i go make like 10billion £ so when i marry one of ur sisters she wont have to do anything but fvck, eat and sleep
As if you know me, an aspiring boardroom guru Dy play.

You kukuma know, so go and make the billions and come marry fast.
Re: What To Do If Your Woman Constantly Cheats On You by talk2hb1(m): 9:07pm On Feb 22
goodman023:

And you sure say you reason this your post wella, because this defy every common sense.
Re: What To Do If Your Woman Constantly Cheats On You by Demigod22: 9:28pm On Feb 22
I know the country is hard and hunger is everywhere, but does hunger cause madness? This is pure madness in display.

If my woman cheat, she take the exit route.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do If Your Woman Constantly Cheats On You by ISellBeer: 8:41am On Feb 23
goodman023:

See your life
Re: What To Do If Your Woman Constantly Cheats On You by Freelancerr(m): 9:53am On Feb 23
grin

Bro all this your write up self. Person de cheat on you , u carry yourself go beg the other guy? Com on na.

What I do to people I date. Once I'm in a relationship with you I'll know everything about your access to your phone, you will have access to mine also.

If I notice you trying to hide your phone.

I'll clone your messages(WhatsApp) I'll be able to read them directly on my phone.

Once I catch you cheating I'll send you back to the street, my mental health is more important, there are other girls out there, no be only u fine pass.

NB: for people who want to learn how to read their partner's message directly on their phone.
My number is on my signature/ WhatsApp me I'll teach you.

Hold your 2k.
No b free.
Re: What To Do If Your Woman Constantly Cheats On You by gentlegiant95: 10:37am On Feb 23
ObalendeCMS:
The man my x got married to once called me with my x's phone that I should leave her for him. I felt so irritated.

Some men are "dead"!
Very weak act
Re: What To Do If Your Woman Constantly Cheats On You by Truf: 11:00am On Feb 23
goodman023:

I believe you’re joking lol. If not, you need your brain reset.
Re: What To Do If Your Woman Constantly Cheats On You by ObalendeCMS: 11:09am On Feb 23
gentlegiant95:
Very weak act
Very weak & annoying act!

(1) (Reply)

The Igbo Girl Was Covering Her Eye Again / Am Pregnant For My Senior Brother / What Do You Consider Romantic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.