Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had (33747 Views)

Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended / Ondo Stakeholders' Meeting : We Want To Win The Next Elections, Says Tinubu / Meet Dapo Abiodun, The Ogun APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by Igahbarr: 7:31pm On Feb 22
APC with future tenses is like 5 and 6. Let your action speak.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by WeirdAlien: 7:32pm On Feb 22
Who are these guys deceiving?
Na meeting dey make currency get value? Do you even understand how it works?

I don't blame you, but the retards supporting your doomsday party.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by Brushstrokes20: 7:33pm On Feb 22
Deliver or STFU!💯
Get the job done or QUIT!💯
ENOUGH OF FAILED /STUPID PROMISES!💯

Enough of will... Will... Will...
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by Tareq1105: 7:35pm On Feb 22
Dapo, it's you Govs Senators Reps members Ministers Perm Sec DGs CEO Contractors and political actors are the people responsible for whatever is happening to Nigeria Naira today bcoz they are the ones changing converting Naira to dollars every month.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by godofuck231: 7:35pm On Feb 22
Niger republic is eating up your farm produce, open the imports of rice, yams and grains and let the dollar flow in and flood the system , mugu government by the touts
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by owem19(m): 7:36pm On Feb 22
Imagine this people,dem no rate us at all,chai I blame lugard.taa no lord who be d mugu tongue
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by Jostoman: 7:37pm On Feb 22
The useless APC government cannot do anything meaningful for the Citizen apart from sharing their usua 2 derica of rice and garri to their gullible APC member.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by BigIyanga: 7:37pm On Feb 22
But his company Heyden Energy is still making $$ from
Fuel imports and subsidy 🤷🏿‍♂️😂😂
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by KanuSE: 7:38pm On Feb 22
Lol 🤣 funny politicians comedians! grin
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by Patojargz: 7:38pm On Feb 22
Will Soon... Asin ds pipo don't want to be specific so it's all lies from the pit of hell...
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by clockwisereport: 7:38pm On Feb 22
verybadmouth:
Good news. We expect N150/per dollar
And you believe this shit?
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by IamAtikulate: 7:38pm On Feb 22
God news.

People will buy the dip and hold it until it increases and sell for profits.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by dafeoroyo: 7:38pm On Feb 22
Lamba don finish this man life, a vey irresponsible lying governor.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by ambale(m): 7:39pm On Feb 22
This one that has abandoned governance in Ogun state na him be spokesperson for federal government now.

Yeye man, you better continue to go dey dance for party and leave talk for talkers 😃
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by KanuSE: 7:39pm On Feb 22
Jostoman:
The useless APC government cannot do anything meaningful for the Citizen apart from sharing their usua 2 derica of rice and garri to their gullible APC member.

The moment you guys started collecting the palliative, you indicated that's what you want. grin

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by crackhouse(m): 7:41pm On Feb 22
Till then, as of now e never clash..
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by Jostoman: 7:42pm On Feb 22
Thissystem:
Amen
this useless APC government will not do anything for 4years apart from sharing 2derica of rice and garri to their gullible hungry APC members.

Chaii APC don see Us finish for this country.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by BadMaster: 7:42pm On Feb 22
Nonsense rubbish
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by kay29000(m): 7:42pm On Feb 22
bassdow:
me no dey too worry about Nigeria wahala at all. na to establish and expand online businesses capable of earning foreign currencies.

Something as simple and basic as Adsense is a GOAL.

if I no fit withdraw in Dollar, I no mind to travel go benin republic go do exchange, come back same day. I hear say the journey no far from ogun state

Wait...break it down for me, you mean you will go to your bank's branch in Benin Republic to withdraw dollar?
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by viodemus: 7:43pm On Feb 22
Lies.

In 9months, una corruption and greed became excessive. This is the result of that. Dangote refinery will do this and that, how far for that. It can't even dent, 5 to 10% of the problem. Do you think the other parts of the world are playing with you. Yuan, and other currencies, rose too.

Mr, if you want to help lead, then lead, stop giving people false hope with propaganda. Now, is rice and stone mix.

Is clear to see that the dollar will get to 2000, it will overshoot 2000, then those foreigners will help you keep it at 2000, while they make Nigeria sell new mineral and oil blocks. During to the corruption of this administration, I can see the dollar going up from 2000 by middle of the year, and up again by the end. This current rising is due to corruption, is not like we had electricity before. But the corruption of the last year alone, is what has pressurized the naira. The world at large is lenient, the truth is that 1 yuan not even dollar, is suppose to be 5000 naira. Then dollar is suppose to be more.

They were playing with old note and new note, fake airlines, tribal and religious tensions, interference on business day to day (no clear cut policies), etc
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by Btruth: 7:44pm On Feb 22
Dapo is one of the reasons the dollar is high. He and the governors like himself are the one buying dollars to keep.

If it is a lie. Let him come and take an oath with Sango (God of thunder).

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by kennyroji: 7:44pm On Feb 22
I wonder what this people take us Nigerians for, always assuring us without any visible solutions. A time will come all this there assuring for finish.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by zoghys: 7:45pm On Feb 22
MrProlific95:
Liar

A very big liar
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by Jostoman: 7:46pm On Feb 22
KanuSE:

The moment you guys started collecting the palliative, you indicated that's what you want. grin
Imagine this APC government don ridicule us finish for this country.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by Eriokanmi: 7:46pm On Feb 22
I pray it crashes truly cos I bought fuel in same Dapo Abiodun's Hayden Petrol station yesterday at a high cost. Will somebody like this ogun governor ever pray that dollar should crash when he has tonnes of petrol his company bought at a high cost and kept in his various tank farms? These people think we're foolish shaa.

Sincerely, I pray it crashes cos the scenario is hurting me.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by princenaira(m): 7:48pm On Feb 22
Is it meeting or productivity & export that determines exchange rate?
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by mipeesoft(m): 7:49pm On Feb 22
grin
Validated:
So na this failure and liar them see to send?
For the very fact that Gov. Abiodun is the one announcing this, I am not perturbed because it is is sure that $ will never come down
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by Pclemenza: 7:49pm On Feb 22
Meeting or no meeting, when a commodity is over priced, the price will have to dump for a while to achieve economic balance. DAPO trying so hard to hard to convince followers that APC is working for the masses.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by Sumerians: 7:50pm On Feb 22
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by AngelicBeing: 7:52pm On Feb 22
lexy2014:

is it by amen?
Like seriously, let me educate you free of charge, Amen means, SO SHALL IT BE, it is Scriptural and biblical, you have started again with your jugunu problem, and if you ask me any question, l will ban this your account shocked
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by Elliotwaveforec: 7:53pm On Feb 22
He's right because governors use their allocations to buy Dollars.

Insider information you can use.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by Olurondo: 7:54pm On Feb 22
Dull Governor.How will dollar crash?What policies is in place to make this happen?You better tell Tinubu that the floating of the naira is not working and he should reverse it immediately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gen Olukolade Replaced As Director Of Defence Information / President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos) / 2019: Tinubu, Governors May Be Seeking Amaechi's Removal As Buhari's Campaign DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.