Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had (33676 Views)

Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended / Ondo Stakeholders' Meeting : We Want To Win The Next Elections, Says Tinubu / Meet Dapo Abiodun, The Ogun APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by Nmezor(f): 11:34pm On Feb 22
White lies
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by Samade7: 11:39pm On Feb 22
This one wey no fit do road for Im state?
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by Deblow: 1:10am On Feb 23
100 trailer loads of rice!
Let me come and be going
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by Mrexcell(m): 1:13am On Feb 23
Apc govt of palliatives there's absolutely nothing else in their empty brains they think always giving out grains to suffering nigerians like hungry birds is the only way out of nigeria's problem.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by Deziwealth: 1:35am On Feb 23
Zetty177x:

Ur omilakan grabbed power and failed woefully...and then u blame Obidients. U go suffer for this regime. U never start...
πŸ˜‚ You're the one already suffering cause we no dey same country ntooor grin
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by Deziwealth: 1:37am On Feb 23
Borrow222:

Black man that lacks critical thinking skills.

Someone just announced that dollar will crash without telling you the plans and method that will make the dollar crash.

You stupidly believe him like a clown .
I've said it,I'll say it again since you no like good news, good news will be far FROM you. Must be all be negative, bad news is your daily feed.

If they bring anything new,you criticize it, nawa for ibo ppl, bunch of pigs
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by seunayantokun(m): 2:01am On Feb 23
So government meetings can crash hard currencies?
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by Fujiyama: 4:35am On Feb 23
Ok.

The countdown begins.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by Adetheprince01: 5:39am On Feb 23
I'm not even interested in this post and I want to say is. Mr Daps should Fix Magboro roads. How would you have a promising place like Magboro and there's no sign of good governance reflection in it.

No light, No good road. Since over 10 years.

Ogun state is wack
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by okoloto: 6:45am On Feb 23
We as Nigerians can endure any other thing waiting for the miracle but not hunger. The government before implementing the so called reforms should have tackled insecurity to allow people farm and then investing massively in agriculture just like what benue government is doing by procuring farm equipments to help farmers and also procuring thousands of hecters of land to farm. Every state in Nigeria is fertile. You can only hope when you see food chop grin
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by kabanayol9(m): 6:52am On Feb 23
tpham:
most incompetent governor in Nigeria
I agree with you that stupid guy no let my people fit go school again for Ogun state.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by remele2(f): 8:00am On Feb 23
If u no sabi am be say u no sabi am ooooo.... No be try it luck...

If na Dix same hand una carry follow am.. dollar go reach 3k
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by Dwightventures(m): 8:15am On Feb 23
This is the kind of narrative you will only hear in a failed Third World country with absolutely no idea on the part of the leaders how nations progress. Share this, share that, yea that's the symptom of a failed state
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by Bfly: 8:22am On Feb 23
Who can predict economic trend?
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by Konquest: 9:44am On Feb 23
Thissystem:

Governor Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State has announced that the dollar will crash in less than a month.

The governor disclosed this at a stakeholder meeting in Abeokuta.

He said: β€œI can assure you that the dollar will crash down in less than a month. The meeting we had with the President is very assuring and now we know that there are saboteur in the economy, but their aim will not succeed.

β€œIn light of the current situation, we have made the decision to provide our citizens with essential food items such as rice, garri, and beans. I have arranged for nearly 100 trailers of rice to be delivered, with offloading beginning tomorrow.

β€œTo ensure fair distribution, we have decided that the elderly and vulnerable will receive the rice free of charge, while others will be able to purchase it at the original price before the increase in the value of the dollar. This will allow us to sustain the initiative until the dollar issue is resolved.”

https://dailypostngr.com/2024/02/dollar-will-crash-in-less-than-one-month-gov-abiodun-announces/
Where are the NEARLY 100 trailers of rice gonna come from?

Second, how much rice in kilograms would be given to everyone?

Third, does the government of Governor Dapo Abiodun and his team have an updated and authentic list of all the elderly and vulnerable in his state of Ogun to prevent internal sabotage and corruption?

If Governor Dapo Abiodun (like he had already started in June to July 2023 in the Ogun CNG buses convertion video below) and ALL the state Governors, and the FG had moved quickly to robustly implement (within the FIRST 5 months from May 29, 2023) the CNG-kitting or conversions of nearly ALL the big buses, commercial trailers and food delivery trucks, the total cost of transportation and haulage would have dropped to below what it was during the pre-subsidy fuel era and the cost of foodstuffs and more would have been cheaper as of 2024 since CNG fuel is the cheapest costing N200/kg.

Enough of the pussyfooting and tokenism by these folks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61fe75drcvw
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by Zetty177x: 11:11am On Feb 23
Deziwealth:

πŸ˜‚ You're the one already suffering cause we no dey same country ntooor grin

U de maad....I charge according to the inflation...haha ..e nor reach my side... Even if u nor de Nigeria, your Yoruba village members and family de suffer for village
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by Deziwealth: 11:18am On Feb 23
Zetty177x:

U de maad....I charge according to the inflation...haha ..e nor reach my side... Even if u nor de Nigeria, your Yoruba village members and family de suffer for village
Na the oldest person for your household dey mad cheesy grin e pain. Am poor animal, if you dey charge according to inflation how e take be my problem?

Or they tell you say yourubas no charge according to inflation too? stupid pig.cannibal human

No be una king for east enter street start to use him car hustle, or December 25 , wey all all the anambra pigs full blord house cos of half plate of rice, of imo gov sharing eba and ofe nsala for your family members grin
Let me show you your aunty for village

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by OctavianAC(m): 12:23pm On Feb 23
Benwallt:

You're only looking at the drawing board not the workings

Which workings? What kind of work are they working?
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by Benwallt(m): 12:26pm On Feb 23
OctavianAC:

Which workings? What kind of work are they working?

Your body too hot. Is it not crashing gradually now
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by MrUchenna1(m): 12:56pm On Feb 23
WHEN ROAD LEADING TO THE MAJOR MARKETS IN HIS STATE ARE DEAD TRAP. WHO IS SABOTAGING THE ECONOMIC...LOOK INWARD....

if you be police, police well
governor, govern well
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by lexy2014: 3:09pm On Feb 23
Thissystem:

Amen = So shall it be!!

did I ask for the meaning of Amen?
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by OctavianAC(m): 11:35am On Feb 27
Benwallt:

Your body too hot. Is it not crashing gradually now
Let's watch and see
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had by MrCork: 9:14pm On Mar 26
Ambber:
thieving liars.

Pleaae describe yo sef coz u hav a shance to make moiney. Are u fine? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo / Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him / 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.