Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Deafening Silence From Yorubas As Northern Cleric Declares Fatwa On Remi Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deafening Silence From Yorubas As Northern Cleric Declares Fatwa On Remi Tinubu (3861 Views)

Tinubu May Travel Out As Northern Youths Seek Probe Of Buhari’s Aides / ‘Not Speaking As Pastor’, RCCG Breaks Silence On Remi Tinubu’s Viral Outburst / Yoruba's Are Hypocrites - Northern Cleric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deafening Silence From Yorubas As Northern Cleric Declares Fatwa On Remi Tinubu by Iamanoited: 6:57am On Feb 23
FAITHLESS CLERIC. HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND SHOT BY FIRING SQUARD.
Re: Deafening Silence From Yorubas As Northern Cleric Declares Fatwa On Remi Tinubu by Abee79(m): 7:37am On Feb 23
pandoragirigory:
Peter girigory Obi and his cohorts are still crying for losing election
How is uncle Druggie doing today? Has he taken his medication 🙄😁😁
Re: Deafening Silence From Yorubas As Northern Cleric Declares Fatwa On Remi Tinubu by Goodday90(m): 11:31am On Feb 23
Iwuanyanwu said that Yoruba rascals are causing the fight between Yoruba and Hausa,come and see them threatening fire and brimstone
The truth is that the average Yoruba man fears the northerner like a god,I remember a time an hausa boy insulted and slapped a Yoruba woman in mile 12,the Yorubas around there were just whisper “Hausa ni,o ma ni dagger ni be” meaning he is an hausa o,he might have a dagger in there
Na that time I shake head for These people

1 Like

Re: Deafening Silence From Yorubas As Northern Cleric Declares Fatwa On Remi Tinubu by DWickedLandLord: 12:02pm On Feb 23
Warrior99:
Losers are still crying after that painful election loss 🤣

Are you certain it's not Nigerians that's crying 🤔😒
Re: Deafening Silence From Yorubas As Northern Cleric Declares Fatwa On Remi Tinubu by DWickedLandLord: 12:09pm On Feb 23
opamoses1:

Maybe because it's easy to slap the head of the Ibo man LMAO

Like they were flogged in Lagos last year and in Akure a few years ago.

Using home base factor to intimidate a few can never be a sign of strength.

Just like I will never support my city Onitsha bullying Hausas. Even though there's many of them there

N let's call a spade a spade, the igboman is always protecting SOMETHING. So he has to be a bit more conservative in his outburst when facing tribalistic attacks.

The fact that Hausas/fulanis are Nomads with nothing to lose makes them a dangerous set of people to start trouble with
Re: Deafening Silence From Yorubas As Northern Cleric Declares Fatwa On Remi Tinubu by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:38pm On Feb 23
pandoragirigory:

Your masters threatened una na still Obi u dey drag lol
Re: Deafening Silence From Yorubas As Northern Cleric Declares Fatwa On Remi Tinubu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:39pm On Feb 23
When bihari was damaging naija economy for 8years with his tribalism them no shout. MAY GOD ARREST ALL OF THEM IFSHA.
Re: Deafening Silence From Yorubas As Northern Cleric Declares Fatwa On Remi Tinubu by fabian063: 1:54pm On Feb 23
Chai, u be coward true true o. So una dey fear North, ah! Nawao
pandoragirigory:
Re: Deafening Silence From Yorubas As Northern Cleric Declares Fatwa On Remi Tinubu by Emmabyte: 3:03pm On Feb 23
No be me talk am

Re: Deafening Silence From Yorubas As Northern Cleric Declares Fatwa On Remi Tinubu by delpee(f): 4:05pm On Feb 23
Goodday90:
Iwuanyanwu said that Yoruba rascals are causing the fight between Yoruba and Hausa,come and see them threatening fire and brimstone
The truth is that the average Yoruba man fears the northerner like a god,I remember a time an hausa boy insulted and slapped a Yoruba woman in mile 12,the Yorubas around there were just whisper “Hausa ni,o ma ni dagger ni be” meaning he is an hausa o,he might have a dagger in there
Na that time I shake head for These people

Stop this nonsense. You're relating a matter between an unarmed person with someone who is armed. What do you expect?

The bandits terrorising farmers and villagers are all over the nation with videos as valid evidence. Do you see unarmed civilians confronting them?. Haven't we seen people in the SE losing their lives and pleading for help? Don't we know that Ebubeagu, Amotekun and others are making efforts but need greater support to succeed?
Re: Deafening Silence From Yorubas As Northern Cleric Declares Fatwa On Remi Tinubu by Gainman: 6:26pm On Feb 23
Jax1:

Stinking goat. But you responded to mere threat of bringing ipob to Lagos state to fight for the Igbos.

Senile scratched face baboon
go ask your mama at home to tell u who she born you for. because as u dey talk I see u be bastard. If u dont do dat i fear your wife too go give bastard child for u. Bastard beget bastard. Omo ale gbogbo
Re: Deafening Silence From Yorubas As Northern Cleric Declares Fatwa On Remi Tinubu by Jax1: 6:28pm On Feb 23
Gainman:
go ask your mama at home to tell u who she born you for. because as u dey talk I see u be bastard. If u dont do dat i fear your wife too go give bastard child for u. Bastard beget bastard. Omo ale gbogbo

Onye ohi anu mpama. You are a demented nitwit. Scratch faced junk yard dog.
Re: Deafening Silence From Yorubas As Northern Cleric Declares Fatwa On Remi Tinubu by Gainman: 6:41pm On Feb 23
Jax1:

Your father was a classless thief that was mobbed to death for stealing hot bean cake. You are a grinning he-goat with an unexamined life christened the walking dead. grin bring it on.
but me i know my papa. You wey nah another father dey father you. Do u know what it means to be a bastard? Whatever u are doing is upside down. U are a lost child already. Go beg your mama to tell you d truth
Re: Deafening Silence From Yorubas As Northern Cleric Declares Fatwa On Remi Tinubu by Gainman: 7:07pm On Feb 23
Jax1:

Of course you knew he was thief that was killed for scaling the fence with a ball of akara grin homeless Abobaku with an IQ of a tadpole.
u be small boy sef as u dey talk. No wonder your mama dey lie to you. Go get more sense werey omo
Re: Deafening Silence From Yorubas As Northern Cleric Declares Fatwa On Remi Tinubu by Jax1: 7:23pm On Feb 23
Gainman:
u be small boy sef as u dey talk. No wonder your mama dey lie to you. Go get more sense werey omo

Small boy kee you there. Imbecîle.
Re: Deafening Silence From Yorubas As Northern Cleric Declares Fatwa On Remi Tinubu by opamoses1: 7:34pm On Feb 23
Emmabyte:
No be me talk am
No be me talk am too. Na Nnamdi Kanu and Abacha talk am.

1 Like

Re: Deafening Silence From Yorubas As Northern Cleric Declares Fatwa On Remi Tinubu by Emmabyte: 7:41pm On Feb 23
Go and join your mothers in the street to protest hungry goat
opamoses1:

No be me talk am too. Na Nnamdi Kanu and Abacha talk am.
Re: Deafening Silence From Yorubas As Northern Cleric Declares Fatwa On Remi Tinubu by Gainman: 7:52pm On Feb 23
Jax1:

Small boy kee you there. Imbecîle.
u don dey cry baa. Small boy wey no sabi him real father. Omo ale
Re: Deafening Silence From Yorubas As Northern Cleric Declares Fatwa On Remi Tinubu by uba1991: 8:09pm On Feb 23
chopnaira:

Low budget tribalist.

So what do you want people to do? Start killing abokis all over to please you ibos.

If it that Boko selling vegetable next street that made the statement..?
the eze that Yoruba sent to prison just for saying he will bring ipob to protect him if he cannot get protection from the police, compare his statement and the statement of the cleric in the north.
Re: Deafening Silence From Yorubas As Northern Cleric Declares Fatwa On Remi Tinubu by Konquest: 9:50pm On Feb 23
Chukwuka319:

Bunch of useless cowards whose power lie only in the mouth.No wonder IBB once said that if he's sleeping and these people declare war,he will quietly go back to sleep.
IBB NEVER made such a comment back in the 1990s. It's young people of Ibo origin that created that FAKE story online just to taunt Yoruba folks online and offline. It's the same highly dishonest thing these same group of young bigots have done by fabricating a FAKE story that Chief Obafemi Awolowo, GCFR, SAN, drank rat poison to commit suicide because he plotted a coup against IBB.

I was alive back in 1987 when Chief Awolowo passed on peacefully at his country home in Ikenne, Ogun State and NO such thing happened. He was even given a state burial and massively eulogized by the IBB administration, several politicians locally and internationally including Emeka Ojukwu who declared in a eulogy that Awolowo was the best President Nigeria never had simply because of his sagacity in the area of economic and human capital development." If older generation of Ibos get to read the nonsense the younger Ipob-induced Ibos are writing about Awolowo, they will be angry with you guys because there was NO military coup planned by Awolowo and there was NO suicide, just like IBB NEVER made a condescending comment towards Yoruba folks. He's still alive and will confirm that he NEVER made such a comment. It's another of those Ibo FABRICATED stories being spread in a highly irresponsible way online since the early 2000s on Ibo websites and non-Ibo we site such as NL.

It was via your objective post on the Gowon comments on the frontpage of NL today that led me to see this misleading post of yours.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fight Between Christains And Musliims In Otukpo Benue State / Buhari's Intonation As He Speaks During Presidential Rally / 2015 Presidential Election Results so far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.