Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank (15373 Views)

Ukrainian Air Force Destroys Russian Landing Ship In Occupied Crimea(photos) / UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 10:35am On Feb 24
Krismas:
grin 1. JORDAN WAS A COLONIA POWER IN THE WEST BANK BEFORE 1948. THE TRUTH IS ISRAEL LOST 1948 WAR TO JORDAN. AS THEY COULD NOT TAKE THE WEST BANK FROM THEM. THATS WHAT HAPPENED.
2.WHY NO UN RESOLUTIONS AGAINST ARABS WHO DISPOSSESSED THEIR JEWISH POPULATION? IS THIS WHAT YOU MEAN? WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT? ASK IT LIKE DIS, WHY NO UN RESOLUTION AGAINST NIGERIA FOR DISPOSSESSING LATE ANTHONY ENAHORO OF HIS PROPERTY IN ANTHONY VILLAGE LAGOS? WHAT DO YOU THINK UN RESOLUTION IS?
Oga we read different history books. In my history books, Jordan became independent only in 1946. So which year did they colonize the west bank.
On your second point, you mean there shouldn't be UN resolution against ethnic cleansing right? So groups like the Uyghurs in China have no hope. You see why both of us can never agree. And you are against the UN resolution against Iraqi treatment of the Kurds. Interesting. Since you compare it to the ill treatment of a citizen by the Nigerian gov.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Procashtips(m): 10:40am On Feb 24
tctrills:

These maps you show do not make sense and I will tell you why.
1. Before 1948, the land belonged to the British empire and before then, it belonged to the ottoman empire.
2. All through the time of the ottoman and British, Arabs came to the land mostly from Egypt. But also Jews came to the land. There were Jewish towns even in the 1800s.
3. Prior to 1948, neither the Ottoman or British
Divided the land among the various groups living there so who decided that was the map.
4. By 1947, the land was already 30% Jewish.
So your maps before 1948 is just Palestine propaganda.
5. The land was divided by the UN. Israel wanted it all just like the Palestinians but Israel agreed to the UN resolution. Palestine took a gamble, joint forces with the Arab world and went to war to claim the entire land.
Now they lost their gamble, why should any land be given back to them?

Now I know I'm conversing with someone with no Oita of knowledge of the subject matter.

Maps created by different agencies and even UN do not make sense but it's you with the almighty brain that makes sense?

What a waste of time.

Done with you.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Krismas(m): 10:41am On Feb 24
tctrills:

These maps you show do not make sense and I will tell you why.
1. Before 1948, the land belonged to the British empire and before then, it belonged to the ottoman empire.
2. All through the time of the ottoman and British, Arabs came to the land mostly from Egypt. But also Jews came to the land. There were Jewish towns even in the 1800s.
3. Prior to 1948, neither the Ottoman or British
Divided the land among the various groups living there so who decided that was the map.
4. By 1947, the land was already 30% Jewish.
So your maps before 1948 is just Palestine propaganda.
5. The land was divided by the UN. Israel wanted it all just like the Palestinians but Israel agreed to the UN resolution. Palestine took a gamble, joint forces with the Arab world and went to war to claim the entire land.
Now they lost their gamble, why should any land be given back to them?
. grin 1. BEFORE 1948, THE LAND DID NOT BELONG TO THE BRITISH EMPIRE. THEY WERE MERELY THE COLONIAL POWER ADMINISTERING THE LAND. THAT HAS NEVER CONFER OWNERSHIP ON THE COLONIALIST. BRITAIN NEVER OWNED NIGERIA AT ANY TIME.
2. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO COMES IN AND OUT OF A LAND. IMMIGRATION HAPPENS ALL THE TIME. WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS WHO WERE THE BRITISH AND OTTOMAN RULLING OVER IN THE LAND? WHO DID THEY MEET IN THE LAND? WHO WERE THE INDEGENOUS PEOPLES OF THE LAND? OR WAS THE BRITISH AND OTTOMAN RULLING OVER THEMSELVES BY THEMSELVES?
3. THE OTTOMAN AND BRITISH MEET THE JUDAEANS OR PALESTINIANS ON THE LAND. THESE PEOPLE WERE THE INDEGENOUS PEOPLE OF THE LAND. THERE WERE NO JEWS IN THE LAND. UNTIL THE 1930S. JEWS ARE EUROPEANS, HAVE ALWAYS BEEN EUROPEANS. THE NAME DID NOT ENTER THE BIBLE UNTIL THE 19TH CENTURY. FIRST KJV OF 1611 HAD NO JEW INSIDE IT. THAT SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING
4. THE BRISTISH FACILITATED THE IMPORTATION OF JEWS INTO PALESTINE AND HELPED THE JEWS TO DEFEAT THE ARAB COLONIALISTS
5. THE UN IS AMERIACA AND BRITAIN AND FRANCE. THEY GAVE ANOTHER MANS LAND TO THE JEWS AND EXPECTED NO CONCEQUENCES. THE UN IS A FOOL. THE PALESTINIANS TOOK NO SIDE. THE ARAB AND THE JEW ARE THE SAME PLAGUE. NO MUCH DIFFERENCE TILL THIS DAY.

THIS IS THE MAP OF THE HASMONAEN, WHEN PALESTINIANS LIBERATED THEIR LANDS FROM GREEKS AND HAD THEIR AUTONOMOUS KINGDOM 2600 YEARS AGO

2 Likes

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Opintiwa: 10:44am On Feb 24
Gandrova:
Lost soul

Like maaaaaaaaaad Mohammed
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 10:45am On Feb 24
Procashtips:

Now I know I'm conversing with someone with no Oita of knowledge of the subject matter.

Maps created by different agencies and even UN do not make sense but it's you with the almighty brain that makes sense?

What a waste of time.

Done with you.
Please be gone with your Palestine propaganda. Who told you that your map is the product of the UN? Please go and learn your history then we can discuss. Your map is very fraudulent.
Let me educate you further.
There were Arab villages and Jewish villages before 1948 so painting a map green with Arabs doesn't reflect reality.
It was a mix with Arabs in the majority.
Have a good day.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Opintiwa: 10:45am On Feb 24
Krismas:
grin HOW MANY TIMES IN HISTORY HAS ISRAEL FAILED? INFACT BRITAIN DID NOT JUST GIVE ISRAEL THE ENTIRE HASMONAEN LANDS. THEY FIRST SPLIT IT TO CREATE A FAKE COUNTRY CALLED JORDAN AND THEN GAVE ISRAEL THE LEFT OVER. A USELESS NAME CALLED ISRAEL THAT HAS FAILED AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. AND WILL SOON FAIL AGAIN SOONEST. YET ONE MUMU NLDER IS SAYING IT CANNOT FAIL. SHOW ME ONE SIGNIFICANT ACHIEVEMENT OF ISRAEL OVER THE LAST 1000 YRS, IF IT IS ANY GREAT ENTITY. SLAVERY UPON SLAVERY, CAPTIVITY UPON CAPTIVITY. WITH A STUPID gOD SO JEALOUS AND TOXIC, ALWAYS GIVING THEM UP TO THEIR ENEMY. MUMU DEITY. NO WONDER THE DEITY WAS DITCHED IN THE AREA

Islam is going nowhere
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 10:48am On Feb 24
Krismas:
. grin 1. BEFORE 1948, THE LAND DID NOT BELONG TO THE BRITISH EMPIRE. THEY WERE MERELY THE COLONIAL POWER ADMINISTERING THE LAND. THAT HAS NEVER CONFER OWNERSHIP ON THE COLONIALIST. BRITAIN NEVER OWNED NIGERIA AT ANY TIME.
2. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO COMES IN AND OUT OF A LAND. IMMIGRATION HAPPENS ALL THE TIME. WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS WHO WERE THE BRITISH AND OTTOMAN RULLING OVER IN THE LAND? WHO DID THEY MEET IN THE LAND? WHO WERE THE INDEGENOUS PEOPLES OF THE LAND? OR WAS THE BRITISH AND OTTOMAN RULLING OVER THEMSELVES BY THEMSELVES?
3. THE OTTOMAN AND BRITISH MEET THE JUDAEANS OR PALESTINIANS ON THE LAND. THESE PEOPLE WERE THE INDEGENOUS PEOPLE OF THE LAND. THERE WERE NO JEWS IN THE LAND. UNTIL THE 1930S. JEWS ARE EUROPEANS, HAVE ALWAYS BEEN EUROPEANS. THE NAME DID NOT ENTER THE BIBLE UNTIL THE 19TH CENTURY. FIRST KJV OF 1611 HAD NO JEW INSIDE IT. THAT SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING
4. THE BRISTISH FACILITATED THE IMPORTATION OF JEWS INTO PALESTINE AND HELPED THE JEWS TO DEFEAT THE ARAB COLONIALISTS
5. THE UN IS AMERIACA AND BRITAIN AND FRANCE. THEY GAVE ANOTHER MANS LAND TO THE JEWS AND EXPECTED NO CONCEQUENCES. THE UN IS A FOOL. THE PALESTINIANS TOOK NO SIDE. THE ARAB AND THE JEW ARE THE SAME PLAGUE. NO MUCH DIFFERENCE TILL THIS DAY.

THIS IS THE MAP OF THE HASMONAEN, WHEN PALESTINIANS LIBERATED THEIR LANDS FROM GREEKS AND HAD THEIR AUTONOMOUS KINGDOM 2600 YEARS AGO
Another fake map.
Please when did Jordan colonize the west bank?
What year was that and under the leadership of who.
You claim your map is 2600 years, hope you know that 5hat was when the Jews had a nation
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Krismas(m): 10:53am On Feb 24
tctrills:

Oga we read different history books. In my history books, Jordan became independent only in 1946. So which year did they colonize the west bank.
On your second point, you mean there shouldn't be UN resolution against ethnic cleansing right? So groups like the Uyghurs in China have no hope. You see why both of us can never agree. And you are against the UN resolution against Iraqi treatment of the Kurds. Interesting. Since you compare it to the ill treatment of a citizen by the Nigerian gov.
grin 1. WHO IS JORDAN? THATS WHERE YOU SHOULD BEGIN FROM. THE COUNTRY WHAT CUT OUT OF PALESTINE BY THE BRITISH. THE GRAND MUFTI OF JERUSALEM WAS IN JORDAN, APPOINTED BY THE BRITISH, RULLING OVER THE AFFAIRS OF PALESTINE. TILL TODAY, JORDAN STILL PLAY SOME ADMIN ROLE OVER WESTBANK. YOU SEE THE TIMELINE OF ALL THE RULERS OF PALESTINE BELOW, U WILL FIND JORDAN AMONG THEM.
2. YOU ARE THE ONE JUMPING TOPICS. WE WERE TALKING ABOUT PALESTINE, YOU JUMPED INTO TALKING ABOUT DISPOSSESSED JEWS IN ARAB COUNTRIES. AND ASKING FOR A UN RESOLUTION AGAINST DISPOSSESSION. I THINK YOU SHOULD CREATE ANOTHER THREAD TO ADDRESS THAT. ITS BETTER U STICK TO THE TOPIC IN THIS THREAD

1 Like

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 10:56am On Feb 24
Krismas:
grin 1. WHO IS JORDAN? THATS WHERE YOU SHOULD BEGIN FROM. THE COUNTRY WHAT CUT OUT OF PALESTINE BY THE BRITISH. THE GRAND MUFTI OF JERUSALEM WAS IN JORDAN, APPOINTED BY THE BRITISH, RULLING OVER THE AFFAIRS OF PALESTINE. TILL TODAY, JORDAN STILL PLAY SOME ADMIN ROLE OVER WESTBANK. YOU SEE THE TIMELINE OF ALL THE RULERS OF PALESTINE BELOW, U WILL FIND JORDAN AMONG THEM.
2. YOU ARE THE ONE JUMPING TOPICS. WE WERE TALKING ABOUT PALESTINE, YOU JUMPED INTO TALKING ABOUT DISPOSSESSED JEWS IN ARAB COUNTRIES. AND ASKING FOR A UN RESOLUTION AGAINST DISPOSSESSION. I THINK YOU SHOULD CREATE ANOTHER THREAD TO ADDRESS THAT. ITS BETTER U STICK TO THE TOPIC IN THIS THREAD
As usual you speak without facts.
I brought up the Jews kicked out of Arab countries to show you why Israel must never agree to the UN resolution so it's in line with the topic. That resolution is stupid and we both know it's non binding so why should Israel agree to it?
Still you refuse to answer the question. When did Jordan colonize the west bank? We both know the answer, 1948.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Krismas(m): 11:00am On Feb 24
tctrills:

Another fake map.
Please when did Jordan colonize the west bank?
What year was that and under the leadership of who.
You claim your map is 2600 years, hope you know that 5hat was when the Jews had a nation
grin THIS IS TIMELINE FROM WILKIPEDIA. YOU PEOPLE THINK PALESTINE HAD NO LOCAL ADMIN UNDER THE BRITISH. U ARE VERY MISTAKEN. THE HEADQUATERS WAS IN JORDAN. AS SOON AS THE BRITISH LEFT, JORDAN RULED THE WESTBANK. AS A COLONIAL POWER

1 Like

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 11:03am On Feb 24
Krismas:
Your timeline shows Jewish control for 400 years. but it doesn't show Palestine control of the land. So we both agree that there was a Jewish state.
Now you claim that the west bank was a colony of Jordan in 1947 and your evidence was a map from 2600 years ago. Please let's get serious.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 11:06am On Feb 24
Krismas:
grin THIS IS TIMELINE FROM WILKIPEDIA. YOU PEOPLE THINK PALESTINE HAD NO LOCAL ADMIN UNDER THE BRITISH. U ARE VERY MISTAKEN. THE HEADQUATERS WAS IN JORDAN. AS SOON AS THE BRITISH LEFT, JORDAN RULED THE WESTBANK. AS A COLONIAL POWER
In all your timeline, zero Palestine control of the land.
Again the British having a local admin is not the same as Jordan colonizing the west bank. Stop confusing yourselves. It was the British that colonized not your local admin.Do you get it?
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 11:11am On Feb 24
Krismas:
Using your timeline, the only independent nation that ever existed on that soil was a Jewish state. All others that ruled over the land were colonizers. That's just using your very own timeline.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Krismas(m): 11:11am On Feb 24
tctrills:

As usual you speak without facts.
I brought up the Jews kicked out of Arab countries to show you why Israel must never agree to the UN resolution so it's in line with the topic. That resolution is stupid and we both know it's non binding so why should Israel agree to it?
Still you refuse to answer the question. When did Jordan colonize the west bank? We both know the answer, 1948.
grin IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO READ MAPS, JUST SAY SO. DEN I WILL KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN BETTER TO YOU. I HAVE GIVEN YOU TWO MAPS, IT SHOULD BE ENOUGH IF YOU SMART.
2. THE UN SECURITY COUNCIL MAKES NO RESOLUTION ON INTERNAL AFFAIRS OF NATIONS. THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN CLEAR TO YOU. THIS ISSUE IS NOT INTERNAL AFFAIR BETWEEN ISRAEL AND PALESTINIANS. AND ISRAEL CANNOT CAPITALIZE ON THAT TO ROB PALESTINIANS OF THEIR LAND. IF ISRAEL REALLY CARES ABOUT JEWS DISPOSSESSED BY ARABS, WHY THEN DOES ISRAEL WANT TO NOMALIZE RELATIONS WITH ARABS? WHY IS ISRAEL TRADING WITH ARABS? WHAT MEASURES HAS ISRAEL TAKEN AGAINST THE ARABS WHO DISPOSSESSED JEWS? HOW DOES ALL THAT CONCERN THE PALESTINIANS? IS THE PALESTINAINS ARAB?
SO KEEP UP UR IGNORANCE THAT NO UN RESOLUTION IS BINDING ON ISRAEL. I LOVE THAT ENERGY. YOU AND ISRAEL HAVE SURPRISES AWAITING YOU AROUND THE CORNER

1 Like

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 11:13am On Feb 24
Krismas:
grin IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO READ MAPS, JUST SAY SO. DEN I WILL KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN BETTER TO YOU. I HAVE GIVEN YOU TWO MAPS, IT SHOULD BE ENOUGH IF YOU SMART.
2. THE UN SECURITY COUNCIL MAKES NO RESOLUTION ON INTERNAL AFFAIRS OF NATIONS. THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN CLEAR TO YOU. THIS ISSUE IS NOT INTERNAL AFFAIR BETWEEN ISRAEL AND PALESTINIANS. AND ISRAEL CANNOT CAPITALIZE ON THAT TO ROB PALESTINIANS OF THEIR LAND. IF ISRAEL REALLY CARES ABOUT JEWS DISPOSSESSED BY ARABS, WHY THEN DOES ISRAEL WANT TO NOMALIZE RELATIONS WITH ARABS? WHY IS ISRAEL TRADING WITH ARABS? WHAT MEASURES HAS ISRAEL TAKEN AGAINST THE ARABS WHO DISPOSSESSED JEWS? HOW DOES ALL THAT CONCERN THE PALESTINIANS? IS THE PALESTINAINS ARAB?
SO KEEP UP UR IGNORANCE THAT NO UN RESOLUTION IS BINDING ON ISRAEL. I LOVE THAT ENERGY. YOU AND ISRAEL HAVE SURPRISES AWAITING YOU AROUND THE CORNER
Oga please educate yourself on

United Nations Security Council Resolution 688 and you will see that all you wrote is false.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Krismas(m): 11:14am On Feb 24
tctrills:

In all your timeline, zero Palestine control of the land.
Again the British having a local admin is not the same as Jordan colonizing the west bank. Stop confusing yourselves. It was the British that colonized not your local admin.Do you get it?
grin THE PALESTINIANS WERE JUDAEANS. THEY HAD 400YRS OF UNINTERRUPTED SELF RULE. CHECK THE TIMELINE AGAIN. JORDAN COLONIZED THE WESTBANK AFTER THE BRITISH. WHY NOT GOOGLE THIS? INSTEAD OF TALKING OPT?

1 Like

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Krismas(m): 11:16am On Feb 24
tctrills:

Oga please educate yourself on

United Nations Security Council Resolution 688 and you will see that all you wrote is false.
grin SUMMARIZE THE RESOLUTION FOR ME.
COS I THINK U ALWAYS LIKE TALKING OFF POINT
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 11:17am On Feb 24
Krismas:
grin SUMMARIZE THE RESOLUTION FOR ME.
COS I THINK U ALWAYS LIKE TALKING OFF POINT
Also read the resolution of On 17 March 201. If you think I am out of point, you wouldn't be asking me to summarize. When you have read it, we can talk
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 11:18am On Feb 24
Krismas:
grin THE PALESTINIANS WERE JUDAEANS. THEY HAD 400YRS OF UNINTERRUPTED SELF RULE. CHECK THE TIMELINE AGAIN. JORDAN COLONIZED THE WESTBANK AFTER THE BRITISH. WHY NOT GOOGLE THIS? INSTEAD OF TALKING OPT?
Please can you qoute any known historian scholar than claim the Palestinians are judaeans?
Most present day Palestinians migrated from Egypt and other Arab countries during the ottoman rule
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Krismas(m): 11:39am On Feb 24
tctrills:

Please can you qoute any known historian scholar than claim the Palestinians are judaeans?
Most present day Palestinians migrated from Egypt and other Arab countries during the ottoman rule
grin IT IS OBVIOUS AND CLEAR THAT IT WAS THE ROMANS WHO CHANGED THE JUDAH TO PALESTINE. SO JUDAEANS MUST BE PALESTINIANS.
WHEN PONTIOUS PILATE SAID, JESUS THE NAZARENE KING OF THE JUDAEANS, EUROPEAN TRANSLATORS SHOULD NOT HAVE CHANGED IT TO KING OF THE JEWS. INFACT THE MORDERN TRANSLATION SHOULD HAVE BEEN, KING OF THE PALESTINIANS

1 Like

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 11:49am On Feb 24
Krismas:
grin IT IS OBVIOUS AND CLEAR THAT IT WAS THE ROMANS WHO CHANGED THE JUDAH TO PALESTINE. SO JUDAEANS MUST BE PALESTINIANS.
WHEN PONTIOUS PILATE SAID, JESUS THE NAZARENE KING OF THE JUDAEANS, EUROPEAN TRANSLATORS SHOULD NOT HAVE CHANGED IT TO KING OF THE JEWS. INFACT THE MORDERN TRANSLATION SHOULD HAVE BEEN, KING OF THE PALESTINIANS
I have asked the name of your historian but you have continued to go round your circles of conspiracy.
Anyone can claim anything but it doesn't mean the person should be taken seriously.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Krismas(m): 12:04pm On Feb 24
tctrills:

I have asked the name of your historian but you have continued to go round your circles of conspiracy.
Anyone can claim anything but it doesn't mean the person should be taken seriously.
grin ANSWER THIS FIRST. WHO DID THE OTTOMAN MEET IN THE LAND OF PALESTINE AS ITS INHABIANTS? THEN WHO DID THE BRITISH MEET IN PALESTINE AS INHABITANTS? LETS START FROM THERE
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 12:16pm On Feb 24
Krismas:
grin ANSWER THIS FIRST. WHO DID THE OTTOMAN MEET IN THE LAND OF PALESTINE AS ITS INHABIANTS? THEN WHO DID THE BRITISH MEET IN PALESTINE AS INHABITANTS? LETS START FROM THERE
You want me to answer you when you have refused to answer my question.
Again you keep taking us off point. Please explain the purpose of your question let's know if it relates to the topic at hand.
In 332 BCE the kingdom of Macedonia under Alexander the Great conquered the Achaemenid Empire, which included Yehud (Judea). This event started a long religious struggle that split the Jewish population into traditional and Hellenized components. After the religion-driven Maccabean Revolt, the independent Hasmonean Kingdom was established in 165 BCE. In 64 BCE, the Roman Republic conquered Judea, first subjugating it as a client state before ultimately converting it into a Roman province in 6 CE. Although coming under the sway of various empires and home to a variety of ethnicities, the area of ancient Israel was predominantly Jewish until the Jewish–Roman wars of 66–136 CE. The wars commenced a long period of violence, enslavement, expulsion, displacement, forced conversion, and forced migration against the local Jewish population by the Roman Empire (and successor Byzantine State), beginning the Jewish diaspora.

After this time, Jews became a minority in most regions, except Galilee. After the 3rd century, the area became increasingly Christianized, although the proportions of Christians and Jews are unknown, the former perhaps coming to predominate in urban areas, the latter remaining in rural areas.[6] By the time of the Muslim conquest of the Levant, Jewish populations centers had declined from over 160 to around 50 settlements. Michael Avi-Yonah says that Jews constituted 10–15% of Palestine's population by the time of the Sasanian conquest of Jerusalem in 614,[7] while Moshe Gil says that Jews constituted the majority of the population until the 7th century Muslim conquest in 638 CE.[8] Remaining Jews in Palestine fought alongside Muslims during the Crusades, and were persecuted under the Kingdom of Jerusalem.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Austineva(m): 12:48pm On Feb 24
JoeEeL:

Press dem terrorists' neck bro.
grin grin grin
I'm telling you, My Senior Man. Those people are very annoying. Very annoying set of people grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Opintiwa: 1:19pm On Feb 24
Krismas:

Oh my God

How else do I tell you that the offspring of the pedophile prophet is going nowhere?
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Krismas(m): 3:01pm On Feb 24
tctrills:

You want me to answer you when you have refused to answer my question.
Again you keep taking us off point. Please explain the purpose of your question let's know if it relates to the topic at hand.
In 332 BCE the kingdom of Macedonia under Alexander the Great conquered the Achaemenid Empire, which included Yehud (Judea). This event started a long religious struggle that split the Jewish population into traditional and Hellenized components. After the religion-driven Maccabean Revolt, the independent Hasmonean Kingdom was established in 165 BCE. In 64 BCE, the Roman Republic conquered Judea, first subjugating it as a client state before ultimately converting it into a Roman province in 6 CE. Although coming under the sway of various empires and home to a variety of ethnicities, the area of ancient Israel was predominantly Jewish until the Jewish–Roman wars of 66–136 CE. The wars commenced a long period of violence, enslavement, expulsion, displacement, forced conversion, and forced migration against the local Jewish population by the Roman Empire (and successor Byzantine State), beginning the Jewish diaspora.

After this time, Jews became a minority in most regions, except Galilee. After the 3rd century, the area became increasingly Christianized, although the proportions of Christians and Jews are unknown, the former perhaps coming to predominate in urban areas, the latter remaining in rural areas.[6] By the time of the Muslim conquest of the Levant, Jewish populations centers had declined from over 160 to around 50 settlements. Michael Avi-Yonah says that Jews constituted 10–15% of Palestine's population by the time of the Sasanian conquest of Jerusalem in 614,[7] while Moshe Gil says that Jews constituted the majority of the population until the 7th century Muslim conquest in 638 CE.[8] Remaining Jews in Palestine fought alongside Muslims during the Crusades, and were persecuted under the Kingdom of Jerusalem.
grin IT IS IMPORTANT TO POINT OUT THAT JUDAEA OR THE KINGDOM OF JUDAEA WAS HUGE, COMPRISING OF
Idumaea, Judea and Samaria, Galilee and Perea AND ALL THE NORTHERN KINGDOMS ALSO COLORED GREEN. NO TIME JUDAEANS WERE PURGED FROM JUDAEA. YOUR POST, TALKS OF JEWS AND CHRISTIANS AS THOUGH THEY WERE NOT BOTH JUDAEANS.
THERE WAS NOTHING LIKE JEW UNTIL THE 19TH CENTURY. YAHUDI IS NOT JEW. ITS A LIE.
LET ME PASTE THIS LINK http://www.wicwiki.org.uk/mediawiki/index.php/The_Etymology_of_the_Word_%22Jew%22
ITS LONG. SO IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND, I WILL EXPLAIN LATER. LONG STORY SHORT. THE PALESTINIANS ARE THE YAHUDIS AND THE JEWS ARE FAKE

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 3:06pm On Feb 24
Krismas:
grin IT IS IMPORTANT TO POINT OUT THAT JUDAEA OR THE KINGDOM OF JUDAEA WAS HUGE, COMPRISING OF
Idumaea, Judea and Samaria, Galilee and Perea AND ALL THE NORTHERN KINGDOMS ALSO COLORED GREEN. NO TIME JUDAEANS WERE PURGED FROM JUDAEA. YOUR POST, TALKS OF JEWS AND CHRISTIANS AS THOUGH THEY WERE NOT BOTH JUDAEANS.
THERE WAS NOTHING LIKE JEW UNTIL THE 19TH CENTURY. YAHUDI IS NOT JEW. ITS A LIE.
LET ME PASTE THIS LINK http://www.wicwiki.org.uk/mediawiki/index.php/The_Etymology_of_the_Word_%22Jew%22
ITS LONG. SO IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND, I WILL EXPLAIN LATER. LONG STORY SHORT. THE PALESTINIANS ARE THE YAHUDIS AND THE JEWS ARE FAKE
Please check the link you sent. It led me to an empty site. Please check and resend. Meanwhile the link I sent talks about Jews in the 1500 meaning you are again wrong.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Krismas(m): 3:06pm On Feb 24
Opintiwa:

Oh my God

How else do I tell you that the offspring of the pedophile prophet is going nowhere?
grin LOL
CONTINUE DECIEVING YOURSELF grin
WHO IS PEDOPHILE NOW?

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Krismas(m): 3:16pm On Feb 24
tctrills:

Please check the link you sent. It led me to an empty site. Please check and resend. Meanwhile the link I sent talks about Jews in the 1500 meaning you are again wrong.
grin I BEG YOUR PARDON I DIDNT SEE ANY OF UR LINK IN YOUR POST. I WILL CHECK AGAIN. HOWEVER 19TH CENTURY IS FROM 1801
THEN THE LINK I POSTED OPENS.
PLS COPY IT AND PASTE IT ON A FRESH GOOGLE URL SEARCH SPACE. THANKS
http://www.wicwiki.org.uk/mediawiki/index.php/The_Etymology_of_the_Word_%22Jew%22
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Krismas(m): 3:20pm On Feb 24
tctrills:

grin IF YOU CLICK IT DIRECTLY, IT WILL RETURN BLANK. SORRY ABOUT THAT. BUT IF YOU COPY AND PASTE IT INSTEAD, THE PAGE WILL OPEN
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 3:35pm On Feb 24
Krismas:
grin I BEG YOUR PARDON I DIDNT SEE ANY OF UR LINK IN YOUR POST. I WILL CHECK AGAIN. HOWEVER 19TH CENTURY IS FROM 1801
http://www.wicwiki.org.uk/mediawiki/index.php/The_Etymology_of_the_Word_%22Jew%22
I was referring to the old Wikipedia link I sent.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_the_Ottoman_Empire
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 3:42pm On Feb 24
Krismas:
You were complaining about the link I sent you yesterday calling it an opinion but now you send me your church website.
First it's a very poorly designed site but that's not a problem.
It's all opinion.
It quotes no academic work, it has no references,it's very low quality.
At least Wikipedia always gives you references. It's not just an opinion piece.
So if Wikipedia is talking about Jews in the 1500s and you and your church site say there were no Jews but you guys can't point to a single reference, why will anyone take you serious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Magnitude 7.1 Earthquake Hits Mexico, Tsunami Advisory Issued (video) / Younger Brother Of Michael Adebolajo 'was Paid Thousands To Spy In Middle East' / Russia Is Not Withdrawing From Ukraine But Building Up Troops - US, NATO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.