Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank (15176 Views)

Ukrainian Air Force Destroys Russian Landing Ship In Occupied Crimea(photos) / UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by UnstableFC: 1:42pm On Feb 23
Procashtips:

What's my business with Islam?

Every foreign religion is for brainwashing and a form of control.

Pedophile Mohammed is crying in hell

Am yisreal chai 🤘
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by DeepSight(m): 1:42pm On Feb 23
J3susFr3ak:

If He was as you claim He is....then the same Yahweh would not have deliberately allowed the real pagan Gentiles to defeat and exile the Jews for more than two thousand years as punishment for rejecting the only ONE and true Jewish Messiah....our Lord Jesus Christ.

Jesus Himself said it long ago as a prophecy....that Jerusalem shall be trampled upon bythe Gentiles until the time of the Gentiles is fulfilled.

When Israel finally became a nation and fought bloddz wars to reclaim back their heritage...it only proved that the same prophecz by Jesus Christ is true.

Islam that claims to have prophets by going about to plagiariazing the OLd Testament through the back door should tell us their own Islamic prophecy bz their own Allah pagan god about the land of Israel. If Histroy has shown anything at glaring at all....The God of Israel is winning over this allah entity that wants to claim Israel as its Divine heritage to delay the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Bad news for you. Jesus Christ is still coming back to meet Israel intact.

What an ignorant clown. The same Israel that rejects Jesus of Nazareth completely. This is the problem with you brain washed Nigerian Christians. You keep defending a racist supremacist apartheid nation because of your supposed Christianity whereas that nation absolutely rejects Christ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by HateBigots: 1:43pm On Feb 23
Fineman2:
The whole world can now see the intention of Israel
The whole world also know Palestine attacked first. Go and cry
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Promise47(m): 1:43pm On Feb 23
Ride on Israel I'm solidly behind you

Destroy the demonic Aladdins including thier mats and kettle.

Quote me to insult Israel, and you will die like the pedophile who raped 9 years old Aisha All Nigerians are behind Isreal Hamas is a terrorist Pelstaine is a terrorist state

2 Likes

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by adebowales: 1:43pm On Feb 23
UnstableFC:
Ride on

Quote me to insult Israel, and you will die like the pedophile who raped 9 years old Aisha
may God heal your soul werey

1 Like

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by KnownUnknown: 1:43pm On Feb 23
UnstableFC:

I stand with the children of Jehovah most high.🇮🇱

Die mohamudeen

Die

Stupid bastard! Not everyone is a brain addled religionist like you. Bleep Mohammed, Jesus, and whatever desert bullshit you find valuable.
I guess your dumbass is a slave of Jehovah most high. What is Jehovah high on anyway? Crack?
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by adebowales: 1:44pm On Feb 23
Klington:

May Israel succeed.

Anything to successfully annihilate those terrorists is welcome.

Unlike the useless nigerAria that Pampers terrorists, rehabilitates them and releases them back to the society to continue causing untold mayhem on the people.
those settlers are not safe also, they will continue to live in fear
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by UnstableFC: 1:45pm On Feb 23
KnownUnknown:

Stupid bastard! Not everyone is a brain addled religionist like you. Bleep Mohammed, Jesus, and whatever desert bullshit you find valuable.
I guess your dumbass is a slave of Jehovah most high. What is Jehovah high on anyway? Crack?

Death death death to all Head slamming mohamudeen
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by UnstableFC: 1:45pm On Feb 23
adebowales:
may God heal your soul werey

Thunder strike Mohammed
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by fkelly(m): 1:47pm On Feb 23
Consequences of war, weather conventional or otherwise.

Fineman2:
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by adebowales: 1:48pm On Feb 23
UnstableFC:

Thunder strike Mohammed
sure you re unstable
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by UnstableFC: 1:49pm On Feb 23
adebowales:
sure you re unstable

Maaad Mohammed the rapist is in pain

Am yisreal chai 😙😙
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by lanre316: 1:49pm On Feb 23
Fineman2:

They never hid their intentions and they don't care what the whole world thinks. They are taking the lands that belong to them and treating the bloodthirsty terrorists exactly the way they should be treated.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by LordIsaac(m): 1:49pm On Feb 23
God bless Israel.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by steeltrust: 1:49pm On Feb 23
I like what Israel are doing
Destroy the whole place
Drive out the HAMAS

And then rebuild it with your own security systems and then bring back the Palestinians under your tight control

HAMAS find trouble con get am in double

Just imagine Iran sends a nuclear bomb to America

Just imagine what America would do to Iran at this time, Is same thing Israel re doing to Palestinians
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by UnstableFC: 1:50pm On Feb 23
lanre316:

They never hid their intentions and they don't care what the whole world thinks. They are taking the lands that belong to them and treating the bloodthirsty terrorists exactly the way they should be treated.

Boom

Yaweh bless you shalom🤘
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by UnstableFC: 1:51pm On Feb 23
LordIsaac:
God bless Israel.

Ayoooooooooo🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by SoNature(m): 1:51pm On Feb 23
rajiedreez:
Oya, defend this

These islamic terrorists think they have the monopoly of violence.

Israel should clear them and occupy the whole of Gaza and West Bank.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 1:51pm On Feb 23
Procashtips:

Majority of Nigerians are pure mental slaves.

They know nothing except what the western master certified as 'truth'.
Yes everyone not on your side it ignorant. Everyone one team Hamas thinks the same. No independence of thought.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by vickthourh(m): 1:52pm On Feb 23
No be lie..
Ur truth no be for here
Anguldi:
Our Nigeria Defense Forces are going to kick Isreali Defense Forces under twelve hours tongue

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by NAC1666: 1:52pm On Feb 23
Fineman2:

https://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1218359894?-14432:11
Nice one. "Occupy till I come says the lord"
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 1:53pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

Well said.

I am deeply disappointed in the shallowness and ignorance of tctrills.
You guys are all the same. Everyone not on your team is ignorant. Yet when we ask you to state your point you have nothing to show. Too bad.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by UnstableFC: 1:53pm On Feb 23
SoNature:

These islamic terrorists think they have the monopoly of violence.

Israel should clear them and occupy the whole of Gaza and West Bank.

I need Israel to put loud speaker attached to every bomb they are sending to the head slamming animals.

That loud speaker should be screaming Jehovah Jehovah Jehovah until it hits the target
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by J3susFr3ak: 1:53pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

What an ignorant clown. The same Israel that rejects Jesus of Nazareth completely. This is the problem with you brain washed Nigerian Christians. You keep defending a racist supremacist apartheid nation because of your supposed Christianity whereas that nation absolutely rejects Christ.

Lucky for you...you are not dealing with some ignorant Christian who does not know His Bible or why things had happened the way they did.

The Jews rejecting Jesus Christ did not take God by surprise either.

Romans 11:25
Lest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers:1 ia partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

God in His Wisdom allowed a partial blindness on Israel to grasping who Jesus really is at the moment until the exact number of Gentile believers come to Salvation through Jesus Christ. When that number is finally obtained...God will finally reveal His Glory to Israel at the last days fulfilling the prophecy by Isaiah and Zecharia that at that appointed time when they looked upon Him whom they have pierced ALL ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED!!

God is actively working on His own time table.

You and your delusional Muslims must be specimens of utmost pity to try to delay it or stop it. Clowns have more hope.

2 Likes

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 1:54pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

Ae you nuts or something? You advocate apartheid, ethnic cleansing, colonialism and genocide?
Keep using big words you don't know the meaning. Meanwhile the UN courts just found Israel not guilty of genocide.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by fmlala: 1:54pm On Feb 23
Ok
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Procashtips(m): 1:54pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

Yes everyone not on your side it ignorant. Everyone one team Hamas thinks the same. No independence of thought.

I'm not on the side of whoever, I just don't like fools believing things without comparing notes from both sides.

I rest my case.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 1:55pm On Feb 23
Procashtips:

If you're asked to provide evidence, you say the Bible.

The same Bible your slave masters used to enslave your ancestors.

You don't even know who you are, so why should I expect anything better?

If Bible is what you will quote as your evidence, please don't quote me further.
You talk like a child. Have I ever used the bible as evidence? What's this one saying.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by LagosG: 1:55pm On Feb 23
KnownUnknown:
The Nazis should have done the world a favor and wiped their jew counterparts off the face of the earth.
This is insensitive but I get where you're coming from. Jewish people are the best and worst of the human race. Their positive and negative contributions to humanity is by no means small. They claim to be Gods own people. Religion na bastard
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by factwriter(m): 1:55pm On Feb 23
UnstableFC:
Ride on

Quote me to insult Israel, and you will die like the pedophile who raped 9 years old Aisha

Hurriedly packaging a moniker just to hurl insults.

Hmm, typical characteristic of a sissy.

Even when safely hidden behind the keyboard, they'er still terrified to reveal their known moniker grin
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 1:56pm On Feb 23
Procashtips:

I'm not on the side of whoever, I just don't like fools believing things without comparing notes from both sides.

I rest my case.
You are right I also hate fools who don't compare notes.. please learn from the other side. Good bye.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by UnstableFC: 1:56pm On Feb 23
factwriter:

Hurriedly packaging a moniker just to hurl insults.

Hmm, typical characteristic of a sissy.

Even when safely hidden behind the keyboard, they'er still terrified to reveal their known moniker grin

Death to Mohammed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Ariel Castro Commits Suicide In Prison / Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas / 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.