Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank - Foreign Affairs (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank (15157 Views)

Ukrainian Air Force Destroys Russian Landing Ship In Occupied Crimea(photos) / UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by dettolgel: 3:58pm On Feb 24
khattab02:
Good!

Can u people see the tricks the Jews are using ko.

If we go in history lands have been fought for and conquered.

But the Jews are the only ones that claim eternal and permanent ownership of lands in the middle east.

To be frank for the Jew and Muslim of middle east I don't care but they are both the same. If you arm the Muslim and turn away they will wipe out the Jews of middle east without blinking an eye. If you remove all consequences and the Jew of middle east will wipe every single Muslim in that region and take over the land.

They have the same level of wickedness towards each other and I am an African man and I would rather focus on the trouble back home than getting in the middle of two brothers who hates me equally. Let them do their thing, whichever side wins they world will find a relate with the side.

1 Like

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Krismas(m): 4:02pm On Feb 24
tctrills:

You were complaining about the link I sent you yesterday calling it an opinion but now you send me your church website.
First it's a very poorly designed site but that's not a problem.
It's all opinion.
It quotes no academic work, it has no references,it's very low quality.
At least Wikipedia always gives you references. It's not just an opinion piece.
So if Wikipedia is talking about Jews in the 1500s and you and your church site say there were no Jews but you guys can't point to a single reference, why will anyone take you serious.
grin APPARENTLY IT DIDNT SEEM WRITTEN AS AN ACEDEMIC WORK. BUT YOU ARE MISTAKEN THINKING ITS JUST RANDOM OPINION. ITS A SUMMARY OF OTHER PEOPLES WORK, MOST OF WHICH ARE JEWISH ACEDEMIAS DESTROYING THE JEW MYTH. I KNOW TWO BOOKS HE REFERED TO LIKE THE THIRTEENETH TRIBE AND FACTS ARE FACTS. THE FIRST IS FREE. YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT. THE SECOND IS NOT. THIS WRITEUP EVEN INCLUDE BOOKS I WILL CHECK ON LATER
HERE IS THE BOOKS THE WRITER QUOTED
Jewish historians such as Josephus, Professor of Medieval Jewish History at Tel Aviv University, A. N. Poliak in his book Khazaria (1944, 1951); American historian Professor Dunlop of Columbia University in his article on the Khazars in the Encyclopaedia Judaica (1971); Noam Chomsky in his book, Fateful Triangle, Arthur Koestler in his masterpiece, The Thirteenth Tribe ; Professor Heinrich H. Graetz in his History of the Jews, p. 141 (1891-98); Soviet archaeologist M. I. Artamonov in Istoria Khazar, Benjamin Freedman in Facts are Facts, Chief Rabbi of the United States, the late Steven S. Wise, the Message of William Branham the Prophet of Malachi 4:5-6 and Revelation 10:7
THESE NAMES ARE NOT WASH. I ASSURE YOU. IF YOU UNDERSTAND THE POSITION OF THE LINK I SENT TO U. NOBODY CAN SAY YOU DONT KNOW THE OPPOSITE SIDE'S ARGUMENT ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF THE CONFLICT ANYMORE.
I EVEN KNOW OF THE BOOK KHAZARIA TOO. UNFORTUNATELY ITS NOT FREE. IT WOULD REALLY MAKE INTERESTING READ!
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 5:00pm On Feb 24
Krismas:
grin APPARENTLY IT DIDNT SEEM WRITTEN AS AN ACEDEMIC WORK. BUT YOU ARE MISTAKEN THINKING ITS JUST RANDOM OPINION. ITS A SUMMARY OF OTHER PEOPLES WORK, MOST OF WHICH ARE JEWISH ACEDEMIAS DESTROYING THE JEW MYTH. I KNOW TWO BOOKS HE REFERED TO LIKE THE THIRTEENETH TRIBE AND FACTS ARE FACTS. THE FIRST IS FREE. YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT. THE SECOND IS NOT. THIS WRITEUP EVEN INCLUDE BOOKS I WILL CHECK ON LATER
Jewish historians such as Josephus, Professor of Medieval Jewish History at Tel Aviv University, A. N. Poliak in his book Khazaria (1944, 1951); American historian Professor Dunlop of Columbia University in his article on the Khazars in the Encyclopaedia Judaica (1971); Noam Chomsky in his book, Fateful Triangle, Arthur Koestler in his masterpiece, The Thirteenth Tribe ; Professor Heinrich H. Graetz in his History of the Jews, p. 141 (1891-98); Soviet archaeologist M. I. Artamonov in Istoria Khazar, Benjamin Freedman in Facts are Facts, Chief Rabbi of the United States, the late Steven S. Wise, the Message of William Branham the Prophet of Malachi 4:5-6 and Revelation 10:7
THESE NAMES ARE NOT WASH. I ASSURE YOU. IF YOU UNDERSTAND THE POSITION OF THE LINK I SENT TO U. NOBODY CAN SAY YOU DONT KNOW THE OPPOSITE SIDE'S ARGUMENT ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF THE CONFLICT ANYMORE.
I EVEN KNOW OF THE BOOK KHAZARIA TOO. UNFORTUNATELY ITS NOT FREE. IT WOULD REALLY MAKE INTERESTING READ!
It's purely opinion based. I have read the works of Flavius Josephus who was a Jew and identified as a Jew.
This you church website is clearly the pastors opinion.
Please study the works of Josephus who wrote extensively on the first century Jews and compare to your pastors opinion then we can talk
https://books.google.ci/books/about/The_Works_of_Josephus.html?id=pivFEAAAQBAJ&source=kp_book_description&redir_esc=y
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 5:10pm On Feb 24
Krismas:
It's impossible to read the works of Josephus and come to your conclusion.
He wrote about The Jewish War ( c. 75) and Antiquities of the Jews ( c. 94).
So your pastor clearly was not quoting the works of Josephus as you claim.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Krismas(m): 5:51pm On Feb 24
tctrills:

It's impossible to read the works of Josephus and come to your conclusion.
He wrote about The Jewish War ( c. 75) and Antiquities of the Jews ( c. 94).
So your pastor clearly was not quoting the works of Josephus as you claim.
grin I HAVE NO INTEREST IN FLAVIUS JOSEPHUS. HE IS A FRAUD. SIMILARLY JEW, IS A FRAUD AND FINALLY, BELIEVE WHAT YOU LIKE. THANKS AND BYE
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Krismas(m): 5:53pm On Feb 24
tctrills:

It's purely opinion based. I have read the works of Flavius Josephus who was a Jew and identified as a Jew.
This you church website is clearly the pastors opinion.
Please study the works of Josephus who wrote extensively on the first century Jews and compare to your pastors opinion then we can talk
https://books.google.ci/books/about/The_Works_of_Josephus.html?id=pivFEAAAQBAJ&source=kp_book_description&redir_esc=y
grin WHERE IN MY LINK WAS JOSEPHUS QUOTED?
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 7:15pm On Feb 24
Krismas:
grin WHERE IN MY LINK WAS JOSEPHUS QUOTED?
Are you not reading what you send to me? It seems someone else is arming you with these write-ups.
Below are an extract from your very words.

Jewish historians such as Josephus,
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 7:16pm On Feb 24
Krismas:
grin I HAVE NO INTEREST IN FLAVIUS JOSEPHUS. HE IS A FRAUD. SIMILARLY JEW, IS A FRAUD AND FINALLY, BELIEVE WHAT YOU LIKE. THANKS AND BYE
You are very confused. Your website pastor is the only proven fraud here.
Again, below are your very words
Jewish historians such as Josephus,

So who is the fraud now grin angry grin
You call someone a fraud yet you claim to be quoting from his book. Do you see why your online pastor cannot be trusted?
Thanks for exposing yourself.
Bye.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by khattab02: 8:04pm On Feb 24
dettolgel:

To be frank for the Jew and Muslim of middle east I don't care but they are both the same. If you arm the Muslim and turn away they will wipe out the Jews of middle east without blinking an eye. If you remove all consequences and the Jew of middle east will wipe every single Muslim in that region and take over the land.

They have the same level of wickedness towards each other and I am an African man and I would rather focus on the trouble back home than getting in the middle of two brothers who hates me equally. Let them do their thing, whichever side wins they world will find a relate with the side.
No doubt, but they once lived for a very long time, until the jews decided to reclaim their said "tittle deed"

Rather than Using Muslim, use the word Arab, because not all are Muslims. They also have Christians and Atheist Palestinians in the region.

This their case will only be solved in terms of justice by God Almighty.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by khattab02: 8:08pm On Feb 24
Opintiwa:

Israel will never fall

Let that sink in ma dude
Dey play

This is the mentality the Jews wants people like u to be riding on. Have they never lost a war??

Didn't God and the prophet curse them also?

Dey boost for them oo
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by khattab02: 8:13pm On Feb 24
Elusive001:

No country will WIPE OFF Israel. After Hitler what has become of the Jews? They have become stronger and have their own nation. Israel belongs to GOD Almighty. Let this sink in.

The only person that will deal with them a bit is the anti-christ. I the future, Russia, Iran and some other countries will join forces to fight Israel, but they will meet their Waterloo courtesy of GOD Almighty.

Mark the above down.
Sure. And they also cannot wipe out their Palestinians cousins. This feud and war has been going on for how long. And yet the Palestinians spring out from no where also.

"Israel belongs to God Almighty" and yet he still punish them for their sins.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 9:02pm On Feb 24
Krismas:
grin LOL
CONTINUE DECIEVING YOURSELF grin
WHO IS PEDOPHILE NOW?
Oga you are still here grin grin grin
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Kingson28: 1:21am On Feb 25
Krismas:
grin FOOLISH COMMENT.
JEWS HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON WITH KING DAVID OR JESUS CHRIST. JEWS ARE FROM EUROPE, THEY ARE NEVER FROM THE MIDDLE EAST. THERE WAS NO MENTION OF JEW IN THE FIRST BIBLE KJV OF 1611. INFACT JEW WAS ONLY INTRODUCED INTO THE BIBLE IN THE 19TH CENTURY, TO CONFUSE MUMU PEOPLE LIKE YOU. TODAY NOW, YOU THINK KING DAVID AND JESUS ARE JEW? SO THE BRITISH FOOLED YOU AGAIN

It is very obvious you’re an arrogant ignorant fellow.
Did you pass SSCE O’Level?
You are disgracing your parents and family.
Please, go and read again.
Your ignorance is smelling.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Krismas(m): 8:31am On Feb 25
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by hopily(m): 9:16am On Feb 25
This is what a country that want safety should do, If Nigerian government had established settlements in those places retaken from Boko Haram and Bandits we would have send them out of Nigeria by now
Fineman2:

https://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1218359894?-14432:11
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Opintiwa: 11:06am On Feb 25
Krismas:
grin LOL
CONTINUE DECIEVING YOURSELF grin
WHO IS PEDOPHILE NOW?

The Jerusalem Waqf, established during the 1948 War was administered by Jordan, under Abdullah the 1st, born in Mecca.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Israeli Forces Kill Palestinian In West Bank Clashes / Ariel Castro Commits Suicide In Prison / Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.