Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

PHOTONEWS: #HungerStrike Protest Against Subsidy Removal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTONEWS: #HungerStrike Protest Against Subsidy Removal (5822 Views)

Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report / Enugu Defies Ban, Joins Protest Against Subsidy Removal! / Kaduna Police Using Force Against Subsidy Protesters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTONEWS: #HungerStrike Protest Against Subsidy Removal by Goodnessy: 3:32am On Nov 12, 2011
This war should be fought on all fronts, please join this group and lets brainstorm on how to. http://www./244425255613042/
Re: PHOTONEWS: #HungerStrike Protest Against Subsidy Removal by Nobody: 3:44am On Nov 12, 2011
Who are these ppl kidding?

Nigerian men going on Hunger strike? cheesy Dont we all wish.
Re: PHOTONEWS: #HungerStrike Protest Against Subsidy Removal by Nobody: 3:46am On Nov 12, 2011
[size=15pt]Since when did Naija Police start using dogs?

shocked

Looks like a Household dog tho[/size]

Re: PHOTONEWS: #HungerStrike Protest Against Subsidy Removal by Kilode1: 3:58am On Nov 12, 2011
^
See as the Bingo dey drag the policeman shocked

Oga Police never eat? Is he on hunger strike too?  grin
Re: PHOTONEWS: #HungerStrike Protest Against Subsidy Removal by OvieE: 4:01am On Nov 12, 2011
Nigeria is just too useless in everything, that dog is a dog people keep not for police to use. Sometime, I wonder if Nigeria leaders are blind when they travel to overseas and see what is going on there. That dog wouldn't do shi.t instead it will play long people.
Re: PHOTONEWS: #HungerStrike Protest Against Subsidy Removal by Nobody: 4:02am On Nov 12, 2011
Kilode?!:

^
See as the Bingo dey drag the policeman shocked

Oga Police never eat? Is he on hunger strike too?  grin

LOL Nkan ti mii understand ni reason why people are dressed up in their best natives for hunger strike.
Re: PHOTONEWS: #HungerStrike Protest Against Subsidy Removal by Kilode1: 4:12am On Nov 12, 2011
^
Hahaha o ti ri n kan kan, we don't play with fashion, O mo wipe Owambe can break out anytime ni, "be prepared" is the motto.

I'm proud of the protesting "youth" tho.

Not sure of that bros carrying "black portmanteau" though, maybe na journalist undecided
Re: PHOTONEWS: #HungerStrike Protest Against Subsidy Removal by Nobody: 4:25am On Nov 12, 2011
Kilode?!:

^
Hahaha o ti ri n kan kan, we don't play with fashion, O mo wipe Owambe can break out anytime ni, "be prepared" is the motto.

I'm proud of the protesting "youth" tho.

Not sure of that bros carrying "black portmanteau" though, maybe na journalist undecided

ROTFLMAO!! grin grin grin

Which bros? The one with the black Ijebu cap? He has a camera stand in his hands, so I guess he has to be a Journalist.
Re: PHOTONEWS: #HungerStrike Protest Against Subsidy Removal by Kilode1: 4:39am On Nov 12, 2011
^

LOL @ Ijebu cap

No. The one with "three quarter" sleeved Lilac shirt embarassed grin
Re: PHOTONEWS: #HungerStrike Protest Against Subsidy Removal by Nobody: 4:42am On Nov 12, 2011
^^^ Prolly a student passing by. Awon to n lo si hunger strike, ko ye ki won mu iwe tabi apo dani nau.
Mii undrstand awon strikers t'eyi.
Re: PHOTONEWS: #HungerStrike Protest Against Subsidy Removal by Kilode1: 4:46am On Nov 12, 2011
May they are Jehovah witnesses sha. That brother running away from Bingo is carrying Bible undecided

Ok. I need to stop. They are doing a selfless deed. I support and agree with them in principle really.
Re: PHOTONEWS: #HungerStrike Protest Against Subsidy Removal by Nobody: 4:50am On Nov 12, 2011
^^ When dont Nigerians carry Bible around? Prolly the dude that decides that the best time to preach is on a bus overpacked with 40+ ppl, on a hot afternoon.

LOL The dog looks like he's looking for a playmate. I hope that that one na the police pet sha.

Kudos to them for their hunger strike. But how do we know that they indeed stay hungry?
Re: PHOTONEWS: #HungerStrike Protest Against Subsidy Removal by jensinmi(m): 5:55am On Nov 12, 2011
Isn't it heartwarming to know Nigerian Youth have our priorities in order?  grin grin  angry  angry

Compare these protest photos to the following photos from the Nigerian Idol audition yesterday.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-UyiZfV3TwSk/Tr2WnhGa2OI/AAAAAAAAKwo/d9oGdJrS838/s1600/IMG_4851.JPG[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-U7IfkVj0WSY/Tr2WdvCfJ-I/AAAAAAAAKwg/ckNQQ_g0lLg/s1600/IMG_4714.JPG[/img]

We are not yet ready for change in this country.

Mschewww

If na to stand up for our right, NO. They won't agree. But when it comes to irrelevant stuff, they will line up like Jesus is signing autographs.  sad  sad angry angry
Re: PHOTONEWS: #HungerStrike Protest Against Subsidy Removal by Kilode1: 6:12am On Nov 12, 2011
^
I agree. It will take sometime. Eventually, we will get there. These same people Refused to punish PDP for 12 years of failure. They queued to vote back the same looters and oppressors in April. So no surprises.

But you never know, WW2 was triggered by a "small" event, Rwandan crisis too. Hopefully, no one will get shot down. It takes nothing really for a mob to go from boozing and clubbing to shooting and burning.

I'm hoping they will remove the subsidy.
Re: PHOTONEWS: #HungerStrike Protest Against Subsidy Removal by Pain(m): 7:22am On Nov 12, 2011
Naija Youths Unite!!
Re: PHOTONEWS: #HungerStrike Protest Against Subsidy Removal by daroz(m): 7:36am On Nov 12, 2011
Hunger Strike for naija? shocked shocked shocked
Re: PHOTONEWS: #HungerStrike Protest Against Subsidy Removal by wascom2: 8:53am On Nov 12, 2011
I foresee a political revolution looming in this country. We the nigeria youth we are tied of watching our leaders jeopardizing our future, nigeria is our country we have no other place to call home. This financial and economical sabotage most come to an halt. I know soon nigeria revolution we be the worst in the history of world revolution when it comes. I can't imagine the suffering and grief that subsidy removal will bring, even with this present state of our economy 83% of nigeria are still poor. Consequently the poor are getting poorer and the rich are getting richer.
Re: PHOTONEWS: #HungerStrike Protest Against Subsidy Removal by otosa(m): 9:29am On Nov 12, 2011
This protest should not suppose to be only Abuja. Why not in all the States? My people let's bring the voice together to makes (Echo) reverberation.
Re: PHOTONEWS: #HungerStrike Protest Against Subsidy Removal by Slyr0x: 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2011
[img width=600]http://omojuwa.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/occy.jpg[/img]

The revolution has started.

If you're on twitter, follow @Ged, @Omojuwa, @AbangMercy @Gbengasesan for updates on #OccupyNigeria. .or better still, use this link http://search.twitter.com/search.atom?q=OccupyNigeria

TIME TO OCCUPY NIGERIA!!! A CLARION CALL
Re: PHOTONEWS: #HungerStrike Protest Against Subsidy Removal by 1luvkipsus: 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2011
Shuo - see hunger strike people. Why all of them slim like this?

Don't mind them.they are already hungry people trying to commit suicide,then the press and civil societies will will blame govt.it was good the police dispersed them early before they slump and die,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari / Breaking: Gunmen Attack Police Check Point In Akwa Ibom, Kill Two Policemen. Pic / 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.