Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino (59032 Views)

An Ethiopian Woman Who Stays Without Food And Water For Over 16yrs. / What Is This White Spots On My Penis? / What Could Have Caused This White Tongue? (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Jman06(m): 10:27am On Feb 24
Makamatic:

Like the alphabet we use in communication was gotten from the West , medication are from the western companies Gsk and sanofil left nigeria and we know how e they go , the dude is prolly using an iPhone or Samsung made by westerners . But if we speak fact , they're going to gaslight you of been a white worshipper
Don't mind them!

Lies thrive in evil countries like Nigeria, so they expect you to lie that all is well with us and that we're doing better than the whites, even when nothing is working here.

3 Likes

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:28am On Feb 24
yommen:

Stop being stupid. The white people are superior to blacks. The white man does things generally in such a way that the unborn generation stands to benefit. What does the black man do?
đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť

This message is for PBAT and crew

2 Likes

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Lagosianswag: 10:28am On Feb 24
If The Black Race Birthed The White Race (possibly via albinism) that means Adam & Eve are Black undecided

Well, I've Always Believed In The Black Jesus grin

....This is me unleashing my inner Tupac Shakur smiley
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Steep(m): 10:29am On Feb 24
jazzman7711:

None of what you typed disproves the OP's thesis.

Whites could still be an albino race, but intermarriage with non-white people over several millenia would have somewhat diluted that albinism to enable them produce a small amount of melanin.

So you could call them 'mixed race' albinos.

Those pictures the OP posted are not fake pictures. Those are white people by any measurement.

If you weren't told that they were Ethiopians and Somalians, you would never know.

According to a source, ''African folklore hold the belief that tribes with significant carriers of the mutated gene for albinism eventually migrated northward through Egypt to another area of Africa which is now called Europe, seeking a more hospitable living environment for their offspring – escape the intensity of the equatorial hot climate of the great river valleys and great lakes region of Central, Eastern and Southern Africa, which was then and still is South of what is now called Egypt.

The “albino” group moved up in the mountainous area during the Ice Age or Glaciations period that lasted thousands of years further isolating themselves from their original parent population in Africa. And by being in such isolated living condition for such a prolonged period they also interbred (within the existing parent groups), thereby creating additional “albino” offsprings from “albino” mothers and fathers.

White skin is a form of albinism. There is no difference, genetically or phenotypically speaking, between the white skin of a caucasoid person and the skin of a person designated as an albino in Africa. Black people with albinism tend to have hair of a deep bright yellow, cream-colored skin, and green or hazel eyes. In the caucasian race, blonde hair, blue eyes, and alabaster skin are considered so highly desirable that brunettes often bleach their hair or wear colored contacts to look like Albinos.

...In Biblical times in Africa and beyond, people with albinism were banished or thrown out, and forced to live in colonies just as people with leprosaria or Hansen’s Disease were forced to live in leper colonies and away from other people. Africans believed that God was delivering judgment on a family with albinism and that the individual with albinism is cursed or is the embodiment of sin.

White-skinned people came into existence thousands of years ago as the albino groups in Africa migrated north to Europe also to escape the intensity of the equatorial sun of the Southern hemisphere (Welsing, 23).

During Biblical times Albinos were ostracized. The same thing is happening today when albinism occurs in some African societies. Albinos are ostracized by their own families – especially in Black families where the difference in skin color is more distinct. The ostracizing of albinos during Biblical times is explanation enough of how Europeans have come to be – African albinos produced more and more albinos until there was an albino group significant to form a new ethnic group – or caucasians.

https://grandmotherafrica.com/albinism-and-whiteness-the-origin-of-the-caucasian/
Where you see that albinos were ostracized during biblical times?
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by AsaBlackheart(m): 10:33am On Feb 24
BBIA:

So you didn’t know?

Oh? So are white South Africans Caucasian or blacks?

1 Like

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Doylestown92(m): 10:34am On Feb 24
Rostikol:
Somalian albinos

Well, I do not agree with your theory. White people are a different race entirely, as well as the Arabs, the Indians and the Chinese. I'm tired of hearing these white people are African descendants theory. It's a hoax! There's nothing that will ever make the whites see themselves as Africans. Just like nothing will ever make an African see himself as a Chinese. Let Africans learn to develop themselves instead of claiming the glories of already developed civilizations.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Chimarto: 10:35am On Feb 24
arantess:

It implied that Noah was an albino, which made lamech confused as he looked like the sons of fallen angels
God himself is black, and he made Black people in his own image. The albino (oyibo) we have today was caused by the Elite as described by Enoch. The Elites are the angles who saw that we our women where beautiful and took advantage of it and had affairs with our black women. Our Black women gave birth to oyibos and giants known as anunnakis as described in the book of Genesis. Some of the Angel took our women from Africa to wide world. When Gold told Abraham to marry from his tribe, I think this was the reason .

1 Like

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by MagicalConcepts: 10:37am On Feb 24
Rostikol:
Now that you know that the so-called 'white people' are not some superior gods from outer space, can we now see a reduction in your colomentality on this forum please?

Many thanks. undecided
Surely whites aren't superior beings but somehow most of them conducted their society to be civil and being ruled by leaders with vision and genuine care for tomorrow.
Hopefully we ll get it right in Africa too.
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Magicdon(m): 10:40am On Feb 24
Its a lie, its fallacy, the caucasians do have albinism. Albino is albino. a normal white man or woman dont have sores on their body, they dont get blisters when exposed to ultaviolet rays which are traits of albinism

3 Likes

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by MrBroke(m): 10:42am On Feb 24
The 5th picture come resemble female halland

1 Like

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by UnknownQueen(f): 10:47am On Feb 24
Makamatic:

Like the alphabet we use in communication was gotten from the West , medication are from the western companies Gsk and sanofil left nigeria and we know how e they go , the dude is prolly using an iPhone or Samsung made by westerners . But if we speak fact , they're going to gaslight you of been a white worshipper

Raise am , Raise am , Raise am.

Sheer hypocrisy is when you condemn most cultural practices of the whites but go ahead to embrace their technological inventions.....

Shame on all the African and Nigerian hypocrites...

The whites are superior to the black and that's on prrrrrr grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by BBIA: 10:51am On Feb 24
AsaBlackheart:

Oh? So are white South Africans Caucasian or blacks?

They are Caucasians. (Originally Dutch)

1 Like

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Minsk24: 10:57am On Feb 24
sylve11:

Abeg share me the link grin grin cool
Just search profile u go see the post, even he also talk say ancestors of Chinese people na from plateau state ... i just wonder who dy sponsor these black supremacy theories and for what purpose
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Pootle: 10:58am On Feb 24
lies so the asians na which albino born them, all living things hav different species same with humans

1 Like

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by CrossRhodes: 10:59am On Feb 24
Chimarto:
God himself is black, and he made Black people in his own image. The albino (oyibo) we have today was caused by the Elite as described by Enoch. The Elites are the angles who saw that we our women where beautiful and took advantage of it and had affairs with our black women. Our Black women gave birth to oyibos and giants known as anunnakis as described in the book of Genesis. Some of the Angel took our women from Africa to wide world. When Gold told Abraham to marry from his tribe, I think this was the reason .
God is not black, cos you don't know his skin colour....

The fallen angels were "watchers" all 200 of them, not elites.

The reason Israel was forbidden to marry outside is because those ones don't serve the true God, Yahweh, thus they would corrupt them...we saw it when Solomon married them plus other examples in the bible
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by luminouz(m): 11:05am On Feb 24
Chimarto:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Delulu is strong in this one sha

1 Like

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by GoalMoney: 11:07am On Feb 24
Rostikol:
Meron Benti, an Ethiopian albino: «I know people stare at me. In Africa they called me a foreigner. In Italy I was the “negro girl”

Meron Benti is An Ethiopian albino born to regular black Ethiopians.

As you can see, she looks EXACTLY like a white person from Sweden or Norway.

This is proof that the people we call 'WHITES' today are simply descendants of ancient African albinos.

In ancient times, it appears there was a breakout of ALBINISM among certain African populations around the Horn of Africa.

Remember that there are original black Africans with straight hair like the Ethiopians and Somalis etc.

That is their natural state with NO admixture.

When they produce albinos, they look exactly like the people we call ''white people'' today.

The ancient Africans were shocked by the strange appearance of these albino babies, and attributed it to some kind of disease.

They banished the albino populations to places were they eventually formed their own communities, interbreeding with themselves, and eventually becoming ''the white race''.

They left Africa in droves for more temperate climates in Europe where the sun was less harsh, to protect their albinoid skin from infection and diseases caused by sunlight.

The reason for white racism today could be partly due to their subconscious recollection of being driven out of black communities in the ancient past and left to fend for themselves in isolated communities...

https://www.nuoveradici.world/articoli-in-evidenza/meron-benti-an-ethiopian-albino-i-know-people-stare-at-me-in-africa-they-called-me-a-foreigner-in-italy-i-was-the-negro-girl/
Okay, what are you going to say about the Far East people, the Chinese, Japanese and Koreans? There are also the American red Indians, the Asian Indians and the golf as well as Middle Eastern Arabs.

In my own view, I think we were all created differently. I don't believe in all these theoretic anthropologies that all races originated from black race.

2 Likes

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Alamkir: 11:12am On Feb 24
Rostikol:
Now that you know that the so-called 'white people' are not some superior gods from outer space, can we now see a reduction in your colomentality on this forum please?

Many thanks. undecided

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Lol very true. I called them slaves

1 Like

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by descarado: 11:14am On Feb 24
Makamatic:

Samsung and iPhone are 100% products of South east Asia namely, China and South korea.
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by iswallker(m): 11:25am On Feb 24
Stupidity is a disease for real.

cheesy
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by chatinent: 11:39am On Feb 24
The Whites are diff from albinos.
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Goldbw122(m): 11:47am On Feb 24
The most funniest thing is that when you caught somebody or injure the person the blood that will come out from his body is red not black or green so that is the world we live in no need for discrimination and that is a m psychology
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by IronGalaxy: 11:50am On Feb 24
You can tell these people are albinos, what are you people smoking?

1 Like

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Procashtips(m): 11:59am On Feb 24
Arda1000:
After explaining how Albinos are white people ancestors u go later explain Asians ancestors grin

Asians themselves recorded their history and used dark skinned people as their ancestors.

The world over knows that life began in Africa, there's no dispute whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by soccerlite: 12:06pm On Feb 24
Rostikol:
Meron Benti, an Ethiopian albino: «I know people stare at me. In Africa they called me a foreigner. In Italy I was the “negro girl”

Meron Benti is An Ethiopian albino born to regular black Ethiopians.

As you can see, she looks EXACTLY like a white person from Sweden or Norway.

This is proof that the people we call 'WHITES' today are simply [b]descendants of ancient African albinos

In ancient times, it appears there was a breakout of ALBINISM among certain African populations around the Horn of Africa.

Remember that there are original black Africans with straight hair like the Ethiopians and Somalis etc.

That is their natural state with NO admixture.

When they produce albinos, they look exactly like the people we call ''white people'' today.

The ancient Africans were shocked by the strange appearance of these albino babies, and attributed it to some kind of disease.

They banished the albino populations to places were they eventually formed their own communities, interbreeding with themselves, and eventually becoming ''the white race''.

They left Africa in droves for more temperate climates in Europe where the sun was less harsh, to protect their albinoid skin from infection and diseases caused by sunlight.

The reason for white racism today could be partly due to their subconscious recollection of being driven out of black communities in the ancient past and left to fend for themselves in isolated communities...

https://www.nuoveradici.world/articoli-in-evidenza/meron-benti-an-ethiopian-albino-i-know-people-stare-at-me-in-africa-they-called-me-a-foreigner-in-italy-i-was-the-negro-girl/

Liar!

Are Ethiopian Black like nigeria, African American etc

Amongst Caucasians there's albino
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:08pm On Feb 24
Rostikol:

Many thanks. undecided
jez apply a pinch of vawulence into d cooking to spice tinz up nahim u empty d whole content from d konkon put... eh comrade!
grin

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by GodHimself: 12:19pm On Feb 24
Are you sure? The hair looks real.

Rostikol:
Ethiopian albino

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Arda1000(m): 12:26pm On Feb 24
Procashtips:

Asians themselves recorded their history and used dark skinned people as their ancestors.

The world over knows that life began in Africa, there's no dispute whatsoever.
still doesn't explain how they became brown....
BTW they are still dark skinned Asians today

2 Likes

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by KnownUnknown: 12:31pm On Feb 24
Rostikol:

Many thanks. undecided

That’s a pipe dream! These clowns are locked in for the long haul.
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Silentgroper(m): 1:05pm On Feb 24
Minsk24:
Rostikol will never cease to amaze me with his baseless theories....na so he talk say na edo people be the ancestors of japan grin

Egbami angry
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by FireUpNow(m): 1:17pm On Feb 24
Those on the side of talbinos came from the black people of the horn Africa who got banished and the albinos moved to Europe to settle due to lease sunlight, my question is did their brains also become an albi o too that the hotel are so intelligent.
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Procashtips(m): 1:42pm On Feb 24
Arda1000:
still doesn't explain how they became brown....
BTW they are still dark skinned Asians today

The people that are closer to "White" are in Asia.

The Chinese, Koreans, Japanese are lighter in skin colour than alot of Europeans, forget about the big nose, eyes and long hair the Europeans have, they're not more "white" than these Asians I mentioned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Health Section Library / Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth Naturally. / Man Spotted In Abuja With His Intestines Out Of His Stomach,Photos Go Viral(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.