Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,505 members, 7,830,517 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino (59048 Views)

An Ethiopian Woman Who Stays Without Food And Water For Over 16yrs. / What Is This White Spots On My Penis? / What Could Have Caused This White Tongue? (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Arda1000(m): 1:51pm On Feb 24
Procashtips:

The people that are closer to "White" are in Asia.

The Chinese, Koreans, Japanese are lighter in skin colour than alot of Europeans, forget about the big nose, eyes and long hair the Europeans have, they're not more "white" than these Asians I mentioned.
the term white isn't classified by skin colour
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Procashtips(m): 1:51pm On Feb 24
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Procashtips(m): 1:52pm On Feb 24
Arda1000:
the term white isn't classified by skin colour

Sure I know.

There's nothing like white skin, hence my " " when I used that word.

But you should understand what I meant in relation to "white" and "black" discussion.

There's no white or black skin anywhere.

The extreme of both is light pink and burnt brown.
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Arda1000(m): 1:57pm On Feb 24
Procashtips:

Sure I know.

There's nothing like white skin, hence my " " when I used that word.

But you should understand what I meant in relation to "white" and "black" discussion.

There's no white or black skin anywhere.

The extreme of both is light pink and burnt brown.
the point racial classification is very flawed
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Procashtips(m): 2:01pm On Feb 24
Arda1000:
the point racial classification is very flawed

Extremely flawed

The white and black classification was done during the period of physical slavery and colonialism.

It was to qualify "white people" and everything to do as good and "black people" and everything to do as backward and bad.

That's where the mental re-engineering started.

The programming which we still suffer today is real.
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by bitbillionaire: 3:03pm On Feb 24
arantess:

It implied that Noah was an albino, which made lamech confused as he looked like the sons of fallen angels

The bolded could be true. Some 'humans' you see on earth are actually children of some fallen angels, demons and the gods; that's why you will notice there is something extraordinary or abnormal about them

1 Like

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by cezarman(m): 3:19pm On Feb 24
Doylestown92:

Well, I do not agree with your theory. White people are a different race entirely, as well as the Arabs, the Indians and the Chinese. I'm tired of hearing these white people are African descendants theory. It's a hoax! There's nothing that will ever make the whites see themselves as Africans. Just like nothing will ever make an African see himself as a Chinese. Let Africans learn to develop themselves instead of claiming the glories of already developed civilizations.

I just tire for the matter.
Blacks just want to claim everything in the world, meanwhile we're the most backward... And it shows even in our reasoning and behavior.
Guys, just accept your faith and focus on improving yourselves, instead of this rubbish.

Very soon, they'll say the whites stole our brains and used them to develop their technologies angry
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Pat081: 3:19pm On Feb 24
I need to f*******k one
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by SmokedWhiskey: 3:51pm On Feb 24
Rostikol:
Meron Benti, an Ethiopian albino: «I know people stare at me. In Africa they called me a foreigner. In Italy I was the “negro girl”

Meron Benti is An Ethiopian albino born to regular black Ethiopians.

As you can see, she looks EXACTLY like a white person from Sweden or Norway.

This is proof that the people we call 'WHITES' today are simply descendants of ancient African albinos.

In ancient times, it appears there was a breakout of ALBINISM among certain African populations around the Horn of Africa.

Remember that there are original black Africans with straight hair like the Ethiopians and Somalis etc.

That is their natural state with NO admixture.

When they produce albinos, they look exactly like the people we call ''white people'' today.

The ancient Africans were shocked by the strange appearance of these albino babies, and attributed it to some kind of disease.

They banished the albino populations to places were they eventually formed their own communities, interbreeding with themselves, and eventually becoming ''the white race''.

They left Africa in droves for more temperate climates in Europe where the sun was less harsh, to protect their albinoid skin from infection and diseases caused by sunlight.

The reason for white racism today could be partly due to their subconscious recollection of being driven out of black communities in the ancient past and left to fend for themselves in isolated communities...

https://www.nuoveradici.world/articoli-in-evidenza/meron-benti-an-ethiopian-albino-i-know-people-stare-at-me-in-africa-they-called-me-a-foreigner-in-italy-i-was-the-negro-girl/

Interesting post, but nah.....Caucasians are not descendants of Negro albinos, if they were there their DNA haplo group will be very close to that of the Negroes, but this is not the case.
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by member13(m): 8:45pm On Feb 24
aurorae1:

Bro/Sis, you need to read more. Alphabet from the west ke? That alone almost nullifies every other thing you want to say.
The lithium in your so called phone is mined from Africa, GSK and Sanofi come here for raw materials and have black people as head of research teams... Etc.
No one called you a white worshipper, but if it looks like it, talks like it, it's probably it...

We are communicating in a foreign language using technology that was developed by foreigners; I don't know how that doesn't make Black Africans feel some type of way. Some folks on this thread are bragging about developing philosophy, mathematics, etc thousands of years ago, lol. That is really embarrassing. We have epileptic power supply, bad roads, bad health care, our leaders fly to foreign countries to get health care, we practice foreign religions, wear foreign clothes, get educated in foreign languages, immigrate to foreign lands for a better future, etc.

I hear young Nigerians using foreign slangs all the time. Culturally, they try to act American or British. Technologically, we are no where near developed countries, but we brag about being the Giant of Africa and make references to inventions from thousands of years ago about how superior we are. LOL.

1 Like

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Tellmeastory: 10:40pm On Feb 24
SmokedWhiskey:

Interesting post, but nah.....Caucasians are not descendants of Negro albinos, if they were there their DNA haplo group will be very close to that of the Negroes, but this is not the case.

You people don't know anything.

Ancient Greek Ancestry Traced To Nigeria

''DNA study by Di Giacomo et al. found the following African haplogroups in Greeks: Haplogroup A which is highly specific to West Africa, R1a, DE, and J2*(xDYS413= 18)J*(xJ2). R1* which probably gave rise to R1a is found in Northern Cameroon. DE is found principally among Nigerians and it is suspected that it originated from Nigeria.''

https://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-nigerian-origins-of-ancient-greeks/

1 Like

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Tellmeastory: 10:44pm On Feb 24
Minsk24:
Rostikol will never cease to amaze me with his baseless theories....na so he talk say na edo people be the ancestors of japan grin

I saw that video he posted, and it's big on YouTube, with over 5,000 Likes from all over the world.

How can foreigners appreciate your history better than you? It just shows that many of you are brainwashed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JD8FTP1cWQ&t=9s&ab_channel=AfricanHistoryStation
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Tellmeastory: 11:06pm On Feb 24
member13:

We are communicating in a foreign language using technology that was developed by foreigners; I don't know how that doesn't make Black Africans feel some type of way. Some folks on this thread are bragging about developing philosophy, mathematics, etc thousands of years ago, lol. That is really embarrassing. We have epileptic power supply, bad roads, bad health care, our leaders fly to foreign countries to get health care, we practice foreign religions, wear foreign clothes, get educated in foreign languages, immigrate to foreign lands for a better future, etc.

I hear young Nigerians using foreign slangs all the time. Culturally, they try to act American or British. Technologically, we are no where near developed countries, but we brag about being the Giant of Africa and make references to inventions from thousands of years ago about how superior we are. LOL.

That you were conquered militarily 100 years ago or whatever does not mean you are inferior to others.

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Your own ancestors conquered them in the past as well! For longer periods in fact!

Are you aware that Africans ruled Europe for nearly a thousand years from around 700 AD to the 1500s?

Have you heard about the Moors?

They actually have their statues all over Europe today, and if you go on Google Images and type in ''Moorish crests and emblems'', you will see thousands of crests and coats-of-arms of European aristocrat families with their black progenitors.

1 Like

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by themanderon: 12:40am On Feb 25
olisaEze:
All these school na scam children, goan read up Mendel's law and learn how albinism is inherited and it's occurrence in all races. Yes all races, albinism occurs even amongst white caucasians, it is not exclusive to blacks! There's nothing wrong with listening to beer parlor stories, but if you believe everything you hear there you can believe anything in dis life! cheesy

Paul Scholes formally of man utd is an albino. Even Kevin Debruyn of Man City

1 Like

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Konquest: 2:11am On Feb 25
Rostikol:
Meron Benti, an Ethiopian albino: «I know people stare at me. In Africa they called me a foreigner. In Italy I was the “negro girl”

This is proof that the people we call 'WHITES' today are simply descendants of ancient African albinos.

In ancient times, it appears there was a breakout of ALBINISM among certain African populations around the Horn of Africa.

Remember that there are original black Africans with straight hair like the Ethiopians and Somalis etc.

When they produce albinos, they look exactly like the people we call ''white people'' today.

The ancient Africans were shocked by the strange appearance of these albino babies, and attributed it to some kind of disease.

They banished the albino populations to places were they eventually formed their own communities, interbreeding with themselves, and eventually becoming ''the white race''.

They left Africa in droves for more temperate climates in Europe where the sun was less harsh, to protect their albinoid skin from infection and diseases caused by sunlight.

The reason for white racism today could be partly due to their subconscious recollection of being driven out of black communities in the ancient past and left to fend for themselves in isolated communities...

https://www.nuoveradici.world/articoli-in-evidenza/meron-benti-an-ethiopian-albino-i-know-people-stare-at-me-in-africa-they-called-me-a-foreigner-in-italy-i-was-the-negro-girl/
Albinism is different from being White.

Albinism is simply a LACK of skin pigmentation and this is why albinism occurs in WHITE people, Africans, Asians, Aborigenes of Australia, etc.

If you get to see a White male of female living with albinism, you'll notice a lack of pigmentation in the hairs of the body and this is different from regular White European descendants around the world who the normal skin pigmentation in their skins and hairs.
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by member13(m): 3:15am On Feb 25
Tellmeastory:

That you were conquered militarily 100 years ago or whatever does not mean you are inferior to others.

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Your own ancestors conquered them in the past as well! For longer periods in fact!

Are you aware that Africans ruled Europe for nearly a thousand years from around 700 AD to the 1500s?

Have you heard about the Moors?

They actually have their statues all over Europe today, and if you go on Google Images and type in ''Moorish crests and emblems'', you will see thousands of crests and coats-of-arms of European aristocrat families with their black progenitors.

My brother, I have heard about the Moors, but your assertion is categorically false. Which Black Africans ruled Europe fore centuries? West Africans? South Africans? East Africans? How did they rule Europe exactly and please provide your source and evidence. What exactly have we contributed to the modern world? Who are our philosophers, scientists, historians, mathematicians, etc who are studied by experts all over the world? Even right now you and I are debating in a foreign language. Is there a website wherein West Africans engage in their native lanugage? Do Africans get educated in their native languages? Do Africans practice their native religions with pride? I don't mean a minority but as a whole we don't do these things.

Culturally, we have been dominated by the American way of living, the American/European way of governing, American/European manner of dressing and this is why we millions of Africans desire to "japa" to foreign nations. Technologically, we produce nothing. We are a laughing stock amongst the comity of nations because we contribute nothing to the development of the world, especially when it comes to research in the medical field, semiconductors, military apparatus, economics etc.

There are millions of Africans with foreign names. Have you ever met a white European named Segun, Folasade, Chinedu, etc? But we ruled them for centuries? Don't you find it curious that whenever a Black man has to defend himself he brings up history from more than a millenium ago? History that has nothing to with us because our direct ancestors knew nothing about sea navigation to the point that they would have built a boat. Our recent history is littered with slave trade, colonization, corruption, and moral decay. It is what it is.
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by nekta(m): 3:45am On Feb 25
Una de forget say those countries una de call geh whites inside so most definitely some of the blacks self geh white ancestors,if you say whites are just albino what of the curly hairs of the males , why albino nor de get an ? Or the Chinese with their faces ? The truth is that there are different races simple as that ,if you logic is correct then white could have moved to Africa and having been heated by sun for millennia’s gree tougher skin / melanin and so the same is what their offspring inherited correct ? If not why must it be black that came first and the later turn to white ?? I’m black deltan though my own 2 cent
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by nekta(m): 3:47am On Feb 25
member13:

My brother, I have heard about the Moors, but your assertion is categorically false. Which Black Africans ruled Europe fore centuries? West Africans? South Africans? East Africans? How did they rule Europe exactly and please provide your source and evidence. What exactly have we contributed to the modern world? Who are our philosophers, scientists, historians, mathematicians, etc who are studied by experts all over the world? Even right now you and I are debating in a foreign language. Is there a website wherein West Africans engage in their native lanugage? Do Africans get educated in their native languages? Do Africans practice their native religions with pride? I don't mean a minority but as a whole we don't do these things.

Culturally, we have been dominated by the American way of living, the American/European way of governing, American/European manner of dressing and this is why we millions of Africans desire to "japa" to foreign nations. Technologically, we produce nothing. We are a laughing stock amongst the comity of nations because we contribute nothing to the development of the world, especially when it comes to research in the medical field, semiconductors, military apparatus, economics etc.

There are millions of Africans with foreign names. Have you ever met a white European named Segun, Folasade, Chinedu, etc? But we ruled them for centuries? Don't you find it curious that whenever a Black man has to defend himself he brings up history from more than a millenium ago? History that has nothing to with us because our direct ancestors knew nothing about sea navigation to the point that they would have built a boat. Our recent history is littered with slave trade, colonization, corruption, and moral decay. It is what it is.
moor are mostly Muslims or Muslims and so far Muslim didn’t rule Europe before now so na cap
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by nekta(m): 3:52am On Feb 25
member13:

I de tell my friends na thah be the real foolish mentality…we claim inventions we are not even sure existed ,we have no remenant of and yet we say we were wise …. Even blacks in Nigeria point to faraway Egypt and their marvel in building and say this was Africa was but we have no such rememant save for the few from bini and nok which were not that advance but yesterday is gone let’s focus on tomorrow..if Truly we were great let’s show proof and make tomorrow better instead of holding on to the past …we want our arts from Europe as if we have museums to store them ,if they left them here they would have all been thrown away yet we scream with our full chest we are smart ,carry money meant for our betterment stack for banks abroad ,same money banks go lend to their people take come do business for our Africa 😂😂😂😂we are wise indeed
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by nekta(m): 3:56am On Feb 25
SmokedWhiskey:

don’t mind them as if it’s only skin that makes a person white , the nose ,body build ,flat yansh ,thin lips una nor de see those ones ?😂😂😂😂there are albino in every race ,white just have less melanin not like them nor get albino get very little to no melanin …what if over black people nkor ? Them get too much melanin
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by nekta(m): 4:05am On Feb 25
cezarman:

I just tire for the matter.
Blacks just want to claim everything in the world, meanwhile we're the most backward... And it shows even in our reasoning and behavior.
Guys, just accept your faith and focus on improving yourselves, instead of this rubbish.

Very soon, they'll say the whites stole our brains and used them to develop their technologies angry
when I tell my friends black just like to hijack everything them say I be black racist 😂😂😂😂😂how can you say blacks were superior technology wise and now the whole black race is backwards? Like the white stripped the whole black race technology or how he happen? Any small thing them must find one way trace am to Africa why ? It’s all in the past and we don’t even have proof of it let’s move forward …before oh I brought clothes we de wear clothes before ? Look at pictures of igbos ,Yoruba before the white man came go far back where you see clothes in Nigeria and they were all imported so what did they wear before the imported materials? You guessed it

1 Like

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by jazzman7711: 5:10am On Feb 25
member13:

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE MOORS.

YOU'VE HEARD ABOUT THEM, BUT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THEM.

THE MOORS WERE BLACK WEST AFRICANS.

DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT WE HAD UNIVERSITIES IN WEST AFRICA BEFORE THE WHITES CAME HERE?

DO YOU KNOW THAT ARAB AND EUROPEANS USED TO COME TO WEST AFRICA TO ATTEND UNIVERSITIES IN THE 12TH TO 16TH CENTURIES?

YOUR IGNORANCE IS SHOCKING AND STINKS.

DON'T TYPE A SINGLE WORLD UNTIL YOU HAVE WATCHED THIS VIDEO

I HATE IGNORANCE.

IN THIS VIDEO, REFERENCES AND SOURCES ABOUND, WHICH YOU CAN FOLLOW UP.

THIS IS NOT JUST SOME GUY MAKING CLAIMS. THE CLAIMS ARE BACKED WITH REFERENCES, IMAGES, AND IMPECCABLE SOURCES.

DO YOU KNOW THAT IN EUROPE TODAY, THEY HAVE FESTIVALS WHERE THEY PAINT THEIR FACES BLACK TO CELEBRATE THE PERIOD OF BLACK RULE IN EUROPE?

OF COURSE YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!

YOUR HEADS ARE EMPTY OF YOUR HISTORY.

JUST KEEP QUIET, WATCH THE VIDEO AND LEARN YOUR HISTORY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEK-pl3VyKM&t=7s&ab_channel=AfricanHistoryStation

1 Like

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by jazzman7711: 5:33am On Feb 25
nekta:
when I tell my friends black just like to hijack everything them say I be black racist 😂😂😂😂😂how can you say blacks were superior technology wise and now the whole black race is backwards? Like the white stripped the whole black race technology or how he happen? Any small thing them must find one way trace am to Africa why ? It’s all in the past and we don’t even have proof of it let’s move forward …before oh I brought clothes we de wear clothes before ? Look at pictures of igbos ,Yoruba before the white man came go far back where you see clothes in Nigeria and they were all imported so what did they wear before the imported materials? You guessed it

I ACTUALLY FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.

You are just a walking piece of IGNORANCE.

A colonIal caricature.

Use what is left of your colonised head to learn JUST A TINY BIT OF YOUR HISTORY HERE:

How does one begin to respond to this lost person who carries his inferiority complex like a badge of honour?

You know what? Let me show you that you are a dunce.

Here's some of your history.

This is from the UK Guardian Newspaper.

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2016/mar/18/story-of-cities-5-benin-city-edo-nigeria-mighty-medieval-capital-lost-without-trace

Story of cities #5: Benin City, the mighty medieval capital now lost without trace

With its mathematical layout and earthworks longer than the Great Wall of China, Benin City was one of the best planned cities in the world when London was a place of ‘thievery and murder’. So why is nothing left?

Fri 18 Mar 2016 07.30 GMT

15th Century Portuguese rendition of Benin City, showing large monuments and multi-storey buildings

This is the story of a lost medieval city you’ve probably never heard about. Benin City, originally known as Edo, was once the capital of a pre-colonial African empire located in what is now southern Nigeria. The Benin empire was one of the oldest and most highly developed states in west Africa, dating back to the 11th century.

The Guinness Book of Records (1974 edition) described the walls of Benin City and its surrounding kingdom as the world’s largest earthworks carried out prior to the mechanical era. According to estimates by the New Scientist’s Fred Pearce, Benin City’s walls were at one point “four times longer than the Great Wall of China, and consumed a hundred times more material than the Great Pyramid of Cheops”.

Situated on a plain, Benin City was enclosed by massive walls in the south and deep ditches in the north. Beyond the city walls, numerous further walls were erected that separated the surroundings of the capital into around 500 distinct villages.

Pearce writes that these walls “extended for some 16,000 km in all, in a mosaic of more than 500 interconnected settlement boundaries. They covered 6,500 sq km and were all dug by the Edo people … They took an estimated 150 million hours to construct, and are perhaps the largest single archaeological phenomenon on the planet”.

Benin City was also one of the first cities to have a semblance of street lighting. Huge metal lamps, many feet high, were built and placed around the city, especially near the king’s palace. Fuelled by palm oil, their burning wicks were lit at night to provide illumination for traffic to and from the palace.

When the Portuguese first “discovered” the city in 1485, they were stunned to find this vast kingdom made of hundreds of interlocked cities and villages in the middle of the African jungle. They called it the “Great City of Benin”.... Indeed, they classified Benin City as one of the most beautiful and best planned cities in the world.

In 1691, the Portuguese ship captain Lourenco Pinto observed: “Great Benin, where the king resides, is larger than Lisbon; all the streets run straight and as far as the eye can see. The houses are large, especially that of the king, which is richly decorated and has fine columns. The city is wealthy and industrious. It is so well governed that theft is unknown and the people live in such security that they have no doors to their houses.”

In contrast, London at the same time is described by Bruce Holsinger, professor of English at the University of Virginia, as being a city of “thievery, prostitution, murder, bribery and a thriving black market made the medieval city ripe for exploitation by those with a skill for the quick blade or picking a pocket”.

African fractals

Benin City’s planning and design was done according to careful rules of symmetry, proportionality and repetition now known as fractal design. The mathematician Ron Eglash, author of African Fractals – which examines the patterns underpinning architecture, art and design in many parts of Africa – notes that the city and its surrounding villages were purposely laid out to form perfect fractals, with similar shapes repeated in the rooms of each house, and the house itself, and the clusters of houses in the village in mathematically predictable patterns.

As he puts it: “When Europeans first came to Africa, they considered the architecture very disorganised and thus primitive. It never occurred to them that the Africans might have been using a form of mathematics that they hadn’t even discovered yet.”

At the centre of the city stood the king’s court, from which extended 30 very straight, broad streets, each about 120-ft wide. These main streets, which ran at right angles to each other, had underground drainage made of a sunken impluvium with an outlet to carry away storm water. Many narrower side and intersecting streets extended off them….

“Houses are built alongside the streets in good order, the one close to the other,” writes the 17th-century Dutch visitor Olfert Dapper. “Adorned with gables and steps … they are usually broad with long galleries inside, especially so in the case of the houses of the nobility, and divided into many rooms which are separated by walls made of red clay, very well erected.”

Dapper adds that wealthy residents kept these walls “as shiny and smooth by washing and rubbing as any wall in Holland can be made with chalk, and they are like mirrors. The upper storeys are made of the same sort of clay. Moreover, every house is provided with a well for the supply of fresh water”.

....The early foreign explorers’ descriptions of Benin City portrayed it as a place free of crime and hunger, with large streets and houses kept clean; a city filled with courteous, honest people, and run by a centralised and highly sophisticated bureaucracy.

The city was split into 11 divisions, each a smaller replication of the king’s court, comprising a sprawling series of compounds containing accommodation, workshops and public buildings – interconnected by innumerable doors and passageways, all richly decorated with the art that made Benin famous. The city was literally covered in it.

The exterior walls of the courts and compounds were decorated with horizontal ridge designs (agben) and clay carvings portraying animals, warriors and other symbols of power – the carvings would create contrasting patterns in the strong sunlight. Natural objects (pebbles or pieces of mica) were also pressed into the wet clay, while in the palaces, pillars were covered with bronze plaques illustrating the victories and deeds of former kings and nobles.

At the height of its greatness in the 12th century – well before the start of the European Renaissance – the kings and nobles of Benin City patronised craftsmen and lavished them with gifts and wealth, in return for their depiction of the kings’ and dignitaries’ great exploits in intricate bronze sculptures.

“These works from Benin are equal to the very finest examples of European casting technique,” wrote Professor Felix von Luschan, formerly of the Berlin Ethnological Museum. “Benvenuto Celini could not have cast them better, nor could anyone else before or after him. Technically, these bronzes represent the very highest possible achievement.”

What impressed the first visiting Europeans most was the wealth, artistic beauty and magnificence of the city. Immediately European nations saw the opportunity to develop trade with the wealthy kingdom, importing ivory, palm oil and pepper – and exporting guns. At the beginning of the 16th century, word quickly spread around Europe about the beautiful African city, and new visitors flocked in from all parts of Europe, with ever glowing testimonies, recorded in numerous voyage notes and illustrations.

.....Then in 1897, the city was destroyed by British soldiers – looted, blown up and burnt to the ground''.

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2016/mar/18/story-of-cities-5-benin-city-edo-nigeria-mighty-medieval-capital-lost-without-trace

2 Likes

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by SmokedWhiskey: 5:58am On Feb 25
Tellmeastory:

You people don't know anything.

Ancient Greek Ancestry Traced To Nigeria

''DNA study by Di Giacomo et al. found the following African haplogroups in Greeks: Haplogroup A which is highly specific to West Africa, R1a, DE, and J2*(xDYS413= 18)J*(xJ2). R1* which probably gave rise to R1a is found in Northern Cameroon. DE is found principally among Nigerians and it is suspected that it originated from Nigeria.''

https://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-nigerian-origins-of-ancient-greeks/

The presence of negroid haplogroups among some Greek populations as stated in the article you cited only shows there might have been some inter-breeding in the distant past, you would need a much stronger case than this to prove your point.....Caucasians are a distinct branch of the human race in their own right, just as much as Negroes are, though all branches of the human race originated from a common ancestor millions of years ago.
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Neddyogu(m): 6:08am On Feb 25
Rostikol:

How can in-breeding amongst albinos result in 'white race'? Caucasians have their own type of melanin called pheomelanin. In fact, the whites also have albinism amongst their populations but the contrast is not as vivid as in ours where the melanin type predominant is eumelanin.
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by jazzman7711: 6:42am On Feb 25
SmokedWhiskey:

The presence of negroid haplogroups among some Greek populations as stated in the article you cited only shows there might have been some inter-breeding in the distant past, you would need a much stronger case than this to prove your point.....Caucasians are a distinct branch of the human race in their own right, just as much as Negroes are, though all branches of the human race originated from a common ancestor millions of years ago.

There's actually only a technical difference between the 'whites as albinos' and the more conventional explanation regarding the emergence of white people.

The latter STILL contends that whites are an offshoot of BLACKS.

This is from the UK Independent newspaper, which confirms that white people emerged very recently FROM BLACKS, and are not an indigenous separate race as you think.

Modern humans (Homo Sapiens) have been on Earth for at least 100,000 years, and they were BLACK AFRICANS.

Independent UK:

How Europeans evolved to have white skin, starting from around 8,000 years ago
Ancient populations in Spain, Luxembourg and Hungary had dark skin around 8,500 years ago

Europeans have not always been light skinned, and Caucasians are in fact a fairly new development on the continent, relatively speaking.

According to a new study reported in Science Magazine, it has been found that Caucasians are the product of “a patchwork of evolution in different places” across Europe, while scientist have discovered three genes that produce light skin – both of which have played a part in the lightening of Europeans’ skin colour over the past 8,000 years.

...When modern humans first travelled from Africa to the continent around 40,000 years ago they had darker skin, which was still seen in Spain, Luxembourg and Hungary around 8,500 years ago.

These humans lacked two genes – SLC24A5 and SLC45A2 – which lead to the depigmentation and lightening of the skin.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/how-europeans-evolved-to-have-white-skin-starting-from-around-8-000-years-ago-10160120.html

So the whites themselves know that they are descended from BLACK AFRICAN IMMIGRANTS TO EUROPE.

Here is an admission by the UK Guardan Newspaper, relating to 'Cheddar Man', who typified the first BLACK AFRICAN settlers of the UK.

First modern Britons had 'dark to black' skin, Cheddar Man DNA analysis reveals

The genome of Cheddar Man, who lived 10,000 years ago, suggests that he had blue eyes, dark skin and dark curly hair.

Scientific reconstruction of the skeletal remains of 'Cheddar Man', the oldest human remains in Britain.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2018/feb/07/first-modern-britons-dark-black-skin-cheddar-man-dna-analysis-reveals

What their mainstream is not admitting however, is that these black African populations lived and thrived and formed large empires and civilizations in Europe for thousands of years before any 'whitening' began.

The original Greeks, Danes, Scots, Germans, Vikings, Celts, etc were all BLACK PEOPLE.

Black Africans were the first Europeans.

If you read English historians like David MacRitchie and a few others, they show evidence of these early black civilisations of Europe.

In fact up till just 2 or 3,000 years ago, to be called a Dane (ie from Denmark) meant to be called a BLACK person.
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by pacespot(m): 6:43am On Feb 25
White skin and albinism are not too dissimilar

1 Like

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by jazzman7711: 6:56am On Feb 25
So basically, BLACK AFRICANS lived in Europe and ruled Europe for 32,000 YEARS before any white person existed.

Can you imagine how many black empires and kingdoms that would have risen and fallen in all that time?

Europe is essentially AFRICA.

That is our land and we were driven from there by hordes of invading whites from around the Caucasus mountains of the Near East, Russia etc, where a population explosion among white-skinned people first developed.

They now entered Europe around 4,000 years ago and fought numerous wars against our ancestors there, and eventually overran them by sheer virtue of their exploding white-skinned population.
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by pacespot(m): 7:11am On Feb 25
jazzman7711:

None of what you typed disproves the OP's thesis.

Whites could still be an albino race, but intermarriage with non-white people over several millenia would have somewhat diluted that albinism to enable them produce a small amount of melanin.

So you could call them 'mixed race' albinos.

Those pictures the OP posted are not fake pictures. Those are white people by any measurement.

If you weren't told that they were Ethiopians and Somalians, you would never know.

According to a source, ''African folklore hold the belief that tribes with significant carriers of the mutated gene for albinism eventually migrated northward through Egypt to another area of Africa which is now called Europe, seeking a more hospitable living environment for their offspring – escape the intensity of the equatorial hot climate of the great river valleys and great lakes region of Central, Eastern and Southern Africa, which was then and still is South of what is now called Egypt.

The “albino” group moved up in the mountainous area during the Ice Age or Glaciations period that lasted thousands of years further isolating themselves from their original parent population in Africa. And by being in such isolated living condition for such a prolonged period they also interbred (within the existing parent groups), thereby creating additional “albino” offsprings from “albino” mothers and fathers.

White skin is a form of albinism. There is no difference, genetically or phenotypically speaking, between the white skin of a caucasoid person and the skin of a person designated as an albino in Africa. Black people with albinism tend to have hair of a deep bright yellow, cream-colored skin, and green or hazel eyes. In the caucasian race, blonde hair, blue eyes, and alabaster skin are considered so highly desirable that brunettes often bleach their hair or wear colored contacts to look like Albinos.

...In Biblical times in Africa and beyond, people with albinism were banished or thrown out, and forced to live in colonies just as people with leprosaria or Hansen’s Disease were forced to live in leper colonies and away from other people. Africans believed that God was delivering judgment on a family with albinism and that the individual with albinism is cursed or is the embodiment of sin.

White-skinned people came into existence thousands of years ago as the albino groups in Africa migrated north to Europe also to escape the intensity of the equatorial sun of the Southern hemisphere (Welsing, 23).

During Biblical times Albinos were ostracized. The same thing is happening today when albinism occurs in some African societies. Albinos are ostracized by their own families – especially in Black families where the difference in skin color is more distinct. The ostracizing of albinos during Biblical times is explanation enough of how Europeans have come to be – African albinos produced more and more albinos until there was an albino group significant to form a new ethnic group – or caucasians.

https://grandmotherafrica.com/albinism-and-whiteness-the-origin-of-the-caucasian/

Exactly, all the features that White people found in a person to consider them "purely Caucasian" are found in African albinos: blonde air, pale skin with freckles, blue eye, eyebrow with blonde air, etc

This is a very popular WWE wrestler, Brock Lesnar. He is considered by many as the Whitest among the White people, tell me the difference between him and African albinos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by caye(m): 7:20am On Feb 25
tensazangetsu20:

Don't you know we was kangs and shit cheesy cheesy
Welcome, stormfronters and 4chans Klansmen.
We can smell a yt supremacists miles away.

1 Like

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Minsk24: 7:21am On Feb 25
Tellmeastory:

I saw that video he posted, and it's big on YouTube, with over 5,000 Likes from all over the world.

How can foreigners appreciate your history better than you? It just shows that many of you are brainwashed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JD8FTP1cWQ&t=9s&ab_channel=AfricanHistoryStation
Lol, so because dumb folks appreciate the video, it gives the video integrity? People like una need to be flogged 24 lashes...
Imagine edo or tokugawa period in Japan that started around 1608,then u say edo people na dia ancestors, all this useless videos with mushroom analysis....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Average Nigerian Height (Nigerian Males - Africa's Shortest?) / Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach / Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.