Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Flying In The Dream - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Flying In The Dream (372 Views)

Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. / Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies / Viral Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Flying In The Sky (spark Outrage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flying In The Dream by benqo01(m): 6:44am On Feb 24
Okay don't know if this is the right section for this.

But I had a dream seeing myself flying so high at a point my heart was beating I was able to land successfully,actually I don't know what this means.

Has anyone had such dream experience?

What does it signify spiritually?
Re: Flying In The Dream by EreluRoz: 6:47am On Feb 24
It means you have a special power above some evil attacks. Ask truvelisback

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flying In The Dream by benqo01(m): 6:48am On Feb 24
EreluRoz:

Oh that's good thanks alot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flying In The Dream by Cassandraloius: 6:49am On Feb 24
Pray about it.
Re: Flying In The Dream by larryking78(m): 7:07am On Feb 24
benqo01:
Okay don't know if this is the right section for this.
But I had a dream seeing myself flying so high at a point my heart was beating I was able to land successfully,actually I don't know what this means.Has anyone had such dream experience? What does it signify spiritually?

Hello, what's Your faith in God ? What's your present state of relationship with God? Are you born again ?
Do you fast and pray ? Pls answer this question.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Flying In The Dream by Daniel7543: 7:14am On Feb 24
It means u are the next Superman to act in marvel comics

Re: Flying In The Dream by Spagi(m): 7:40am On Feb 24
You are having a lucid dreams
Re: Flying In The Dream by FalseProphet1(m): 7:55am On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
Flying in the dream is a sign of witchcraft.

He should go for deliverance because he has been initiated without his consent. He's most likely a blind witch.
Re: Flying In The Dream by EreluRoz: 7:57am On Feb 24
FalseProphet1:

Flying in the dream is a sign of witchcraft.

He should go for deliverance because he has been initiated without his consent. He's most likely a blind witch.
No, not all flying in the dreams are associated with witchcraft, some are actually a divine power over evil attacks. Truvelisback can explain further
Re: Flying In The Dream by Bluezy13(m): 7:59am On Feb 24
Who knows, one day you might fly way from Nigeria
Re: Flying In The Dream by FalseProphet1(m): 8:01am On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
No, not all flying in the dreams are associated with witchcraft, some are actually a divine power over evil attacks. Truvelisback can explain further
A divine power over witchcraft would show you flying to escape and attack or some evil people. All in all, you'll be aware of your flight and be in charge.

Flying randomly and being afraid which he admitted means that he's not in control of his spirit. Something else is controlling it. And I'm calling that something witchcraft.

How have you been?

Sent you a mail...

1 Like

Re: Flying In The Dream by PastorOlokonla: 8:04am On Feb 24
It means yougo become a pilot when you grow up. Ns good dream.
Re: Flying In The Dream by Quest7777: 8:06am On Feb 24
Several years back, I used to fly & also eat in my dreams. Never made any issue out of it. Doesn't happen again though. Never went for any deliverance or did anything special.

Nowadays many have been brainwashed with powers of witchcraft that they make big issues out of such experiences.
Re: Flying In The Dream by benqo01(m): 1:48pm On Feb 24
PastorOlokonla:
It means yougo become a pilot when you grow up. Ns good dream.

😂 😂 😂
Re: Flying In The Dream by sterlingD(m): 9:44am On Feb 26
Daniel7543:
It means u are the next Superman to act in marvel comics

(1) (Reply)

How To Make boys Hate You / .. / I Am Looking For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.