Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,711 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting (42370 Views)

Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting / Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won / We’re Ready To Tap Into Tinubu’s Proposed Cassava, Maize Economy - Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by Dafresh: 9:19am On Feb 25
LagosG:

You actually think Qatar leaked it? What do they have to gain from that? It is either an Obidient or PDP mole that did this. These people will burn the country to the ground just to get what they want
Those that leak the news will burn the country but those that brought poverty, hunger, trekking, those that used billions to renovate house, those that used billions to buy yatch for cruise will build the country. Do you see why we said sense is far from you people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by Goodlady(f): 9:26am On Feb 25
Massiveglory:

Indivduals spoiling is one thing.
When the president is the spoiler is a huge huge mess.
What if ya state gov?
You are focusing on president alone without remembering governors share money in states?
Receive brain!

Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by Maliqcious: 9:31am On Feb 25
Low keyly nobody is feeling the Nigga

1 Like

Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by Excel70: 9:33am On Feb 25
airsaylongcome:

So I have my reservations when you say "they started it...". But I would rather we don't exchange on that. I would however point out these same people stood massively behind MKO in 1993. Did the same for OBJ in 1999 and even in 2003 when their war leader ran against him. One of the major grouse the South West had against GEJ was that he was appointing them en-masse to the detriment of the interest of the South West. Yet when given the same opportunity to lead like GEJ, what has the SW done? Replicated the same behaviour that they said GEJ was guilty of.

They've got their shortcomings no doubt, but for years; they have suffered neglect. The rest of the country has made sure they they feel unwanted. They have in return said, "Since we aren't wanted, let us go so we can go and deal with ourselves, and cannibalise ourselves". But even that request has been declined with a lot derision. How much can someone take given those odds? Think about it. If you were in the same shoes, what would you do?
This is a lie. The Igbos didn't support Abiola. He won only one state in the east
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by MrFly(m): 9:37am On Feb 25
Seychelles next in line to reject us. What a shame!
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by SpartaOfLagos: 9:52am On Feb 25
Insult

This is what happens when your president is a dunce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by tsdarkside(m): 9:53am On Feb 25
Ikemba007:
Check all my posts. I have never said one positive thing about Obi's tricks, and this is the first negative thing I have posted about this government.

So, stop being tribal.

it doesnt matter....obi is still not gettin voted president no matter how the situation becomes in nigeria....

the ol world is in a big mess....nigeria is just another situation like many others....

1 Like

Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by toyobabie: 10:00am On Feb 25
Tinubu just say make he try him luck....
But Qatar no gree at all....
Make he no come stain Qatar with catarrh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by Nzogbu2012: 10:07am On Feb 25
stano2:
A normal APC supporter, I’m automatically from South East because i said the truth. You are actually the one looking for the downfall of the country, if not you won’t see something bad and claim blind.
As usual you are blaming opposition, same thing that was said for the past 8years. Everytime opposition

Show me the truth you have explained in this context...that I don't know.....

For example , if two business men come together to negotiate on business terms and one of the party is not interested in any business deal ...how does this become a disgrace....? Some years ago....
Obama came all the way from United state to sell same-sex marriage to Africa and Nigeria in Particular but Buhari rejected it...does this limit Obama or United State status....in any way....

Obi Bitter followers. . your hatred and wickedness against things can be felt by both the blind and the deaf.....Always hear matter with an open mind and not with a wicked heart...

1 Like

Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by Massiveglory: 10:13am On Feb 25
Goodlady:

What if ya state gov?
You are focusing on president alone without remembering governors share money in states?
Receive brain!
My sister/ bro i wish you well as you lament in your ebbinpawa multi-dimensional poverty .
Cry and complain and wail ebbinpawa indoors,
Come online with glo free 125mb and smile.

The joke is on you and your household.
The heat is on you
If you no get sense today
You go get tomorrow.
Enjoy my dear.

1 Like

Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by Curious346: 10:20am On Feb 25
Should we declare war on Qatar ?
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by 11doubledee: 10:21am On Feb 25
Fujiyama:

^^^
No.

No.

You have a point but there's a lot more to it.

The APC has held federal executive power at the centre for almost a decade now. The APC has held power in most of the states for the same period and it has also had a majority in federal parliament...also over the same period. Despite holding the reigns of power firmly in its grasp, this party (and the governments it has produced) have been unable to secure financial autonomy for local governments for 10 years. State governors (a majority of whom are APC men) have kept local governments in prison for 10 years under a dubious, criminal "joint account" arrangement undecided. And you blame the people?

Ok. Lets take your argument that the people are at fault. Some states eventually realized their mistakes over the last decade and attempted to vote out their governors. The federal government used federal resources to illegally prop up these governors because they were loyal party men and the party was determined to keep power in these states - at all costs. When the people resisted, they paid with their lives. What other legal options are option to voters? undecided

Bola Tinubu was APC 'national leader' undecided for 8 years while this country groaned under Buhari's misrule. BAT is now in the driving seat. These two old men and their party governors at the state level have no excuse. If in 10 years the APC cannot superintend the enforcement of a constitutional provision i.e. financial autonomy for local government councils - then the APC and its barons have absolutely no business being in power.

Call a spade a spade. If elections are free and fair across this country (with no violence and intimidation by state sponsored elements), there WILL be electoral consequences for this deliberate emasculation of local government councils. The APC bigwigs know this. That is the reason why this evil party will always demonstrate the "grab it, snatch it and run with it" philosophy of politics. It knows its survival depends on this madness.
You are right in your assertions based on the way the Nigerian system is structured.But i don't think you got my points.
Firstly,i never said the people are to be blamed outrightly.
Secondly, whether the local government have financial autonomy or not,there should be proper accountability on all incomes and expenditures.
Thirdly,I agree buhari was the biggest mistake that ever happened to the Nigerian state and the hypocritical tinubu who used the subsidy removal to remove Jonathan announced same on ascension of power.
Whether pdp or apc,all I'm saying is we should demand accountability from all levels of the executive and legislature.
They are all taking us for a rlde.
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by stano2(m): 10:29am On Feb 25
Nzogbu2012:

Show me the truth you have explained in this context...that I don't know.....

For example , if two business men come together to negotiate on business terms and one of the party is not interested in any business deal ...how does this become a disgrace....? Some years ago....
Obama came all the way from United state to sell same-sex marriage to Africa and Nigeria in Particular but Buhari rejected it...does this limit Obama or United State status....in any way....

Obi Bitter followers. . your hatred and wickedness against things can be felt by both the blind and the deaf.....Always hear matter with an open mind and not with a wicked heart...
This is the country that asked for Nigeria’s help several years ago, look how far they have gone.
instead of you to acknowledge how worst our country have become, that a country that we were far more better than years ago is turning down a visitation by giving flimsy excuses.

As usual you must mention Obi’s name, is Obi de only man that contested against Tinubu. Grow up
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by Exceed15: 10:32am On Feb 25
Iyke1998:
Ahhh
Ordinary Qatar don dey insult giant of Africa.
Tinubu is i swear for you ehn,e suppose work fast fast.

You've finished this country

Oatar u called ordinary? Anyway no one wants to do business with a failure. Tinubu' should resign. Jonathan is far far better than him.
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by sulaak(m): 10:41am On Feb 25
Erons2000:
This life funny,the same oil and natural gas that Qatar have,is the same thing Nigeria have,but one is using there own well while the oda one is mismanaging dere own and running to Qatar that have the same resources like dem to beg them for investment.....make we continue 2 dey pray for naija

Qatar is not practising a political system that elects presidents with less than 10% of the registered electorates. A country with a poor political systems will always fail

1 Like

Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by Goodlady(f): 10:42am On Feb 25
Massiveglory:

My sister/ bro i wish you well as you lament in your ebbinpawa multi-dimensional poverty .
Cry and complain and wail ebbinpawa indoors,
Come online with glo free 125mb and smile.

The joke is on you and your household.
The heat is on you
If you no get sense today
You go get tomorrow.
Enjoy my dear.
I get sense n has complete one more than you.
Channel your protest properly. Don't focus on the president alone!
Lastly, you are replying a woman so use ya brain cos my rebuttals ll abuse you to marrows!
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by AskNgige2: 12:02pm On Feb 25
Docodes:
Na because house fall nai make goat climb am embarassed

LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by Yagier: 12:04pm On Feb 25
stano2:
Shame de catch me
See what Nigeria has been reduced to . CHAFF
did you read that? Or you just being biased….what have Nigeria been reduced to?
You people aren’t living in reality….
Read that letter well blockhead.
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by airsaylongcome: 12:05pm On Feb 25
Excel70:

This is a lie. The Igbos didn't support Abiola. He won only one state in the east

Just found out that you are right on that one

1 Like

Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by tsdarkside(m): 12:07pm On Feb 25
Curious346:
Should we declare war on Qatar ?

because somebody is not interested to meet with you,you declare war on ram....

😂😂....
that sound white to me.....😂😂
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by Fujiyama: 12:08pm On Feb 25
11doubledee:
Secondly, whether the local government have financial autonomy or not,there should be proper accountability on all incomes and expenditures.

^^^
On this we are in full agreement.

11doubledee:
Whether pdp or apc,all I'm saying is we should demand accountability from all levels of the executive and legislature.
They are all taking us for a rlde.

^^^
Again, we are in full agreement.

1 Like

Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by jesustheissue: 12:19pm On Feb 25
If there is any shame at all, then it's Nigeria's shame! When any Nigerian across the whole world is faring well, every Nigerian identifies with the person - oh our brother, our sister, our neighbour, our this our that but when it's the other way round, we never knew the person. I repeat, if there's any shame at all, then it's Nigeria's shame.
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by soccerlite: 12:54pm On Feb 25
Gbenu re soun ni ebu agba

Qatar don't want a destroyer to destroy their nation

Who wants to associate with a drug peddler
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by TimmyA: 1:02pm On Feb 25
What do you expect when one is a beggar that squander and the other is an investor that utilize resources for her citizens. Nigeria will only go there to beg for loan, aid or grant, but the UAE is not interested in an investment that have nothing to offer in return.
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by Splashme: 1:13pm On Feb 25
Shameful
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by Franky9584(m): 1:13pm On Feb 25
I wish other countries he used to travel to too will do same.
Even for medical checkupscand all the rest....rubbish!
We die here!
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by armadeo(m): 1:46pm On Feb 25
faceland:

Most of the things we do is pretense/cosplay.
Qatar just said "sorry, we don't have time for dress up and make-believe"
Any business that your partner is not gaining is not business, it is charity or parasitic relationship.

Exactly.

I didn't vote for tinubu but he is the president now and I honestly wish him well because if he succeeds in making nigeria great I'll reap from the benefits. I'm not ready to suffer just to say he shouldn't have been president.

He needs to sit up and look closely at those surrounding him. They're people who are not interested I partisan politics but their own pockets and as such would do anything to maintain the status quo.

See the dollar rise
Look at the eternal failure of refineries and pchn.
Look at the rate of banditry kidnapping and murder in the country
See the level of hunger in the land. A hungry man would steal so as not to starve

He's got a lot of work to do and should not waste anytime with mediocre performers in his government. If he's strict and unforgiving they'll all sit up too.

1 Like

Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by Nzogbu2012: 2:15pm On Feb 25
stano2:
This is the country that asked for Nigeria’s help several years ago, look how far they have gone.
instead of to acknowledge how worst our country have become, that a country that we were far more better than years ago is turning down a visitation by giving flimsy excuses.

As usual you must mention Obi’s name, is Obi de only man that contested against Tinubu. Grow up

I'm not surprised about your wailing spree...You and your Obi supporters have been commissioned for a wailing project..and part of your assignment for the next 8 years is to keep wailing throughout this period...
Lemme educate you comparing Qatar to Nigeria is just like comparing Abuja FCT to Nigeria....Qatar's total population is not up to 3 million. People...so also is Abuja Federal capital territory. Abuja's infrastructures are well organized because of the smaller population and more resources.

Some of you who drop comments here are crude in thinking.... However, social media platforms have given all and sundry the opportunity to drop junk....as it comes to your head....

Now Qatar government has come to term.with Nigeria....i wonder what you opinion will be....

Ride...on......keep hoping for bad news for the country then shall life keep experiencing bad news....throughout the tenure of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 2:19pm On Feb 25
Lumarstone:
Qatar has nothing to offer this country.

Use that one console yourself, since you decided to be comfortable in your shame and slave to 30k per month to be defending the drug lord Tinibu and his evil APC party
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by Umuinyioku: 3:37pm On Feb 25
Bintasukai:

Make una come see person wey wise, wey get sense. It’s only the unintelligent that just open mouth Waaaa. Tinubu, Tinubu, ethnic jingoists everywhere masquerading their tribalism as hate for the president. They don't understand the problem, they don’t have solution, dem no sabi anything only Tinubu.

At least write something intelligent make we take know say if he say na you Dey there you go fit do the work with some level of intelligence.
Thankyou my brother.
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by stano2(m): 7:15pm On Feb 25
Nzogbu2012:

I'm not surprised about your wailing spree...You and your Obi supporters have been commissioned for a wailing project..and part of your assignment for the next 8 years is to keep wailing throughout this period...
Lemme educate you comparing Qatar to Nigeria is just like comparing Abuja FCT to Nigeria....Qatar's total population is not up to 3 million. People...so also is Abuja Federal capital territory. Abuja's infrastructures are well organized because of the smaller population and more resources.

Some of you who drop comments here are crude in thinking.... However, social media platforms have given all and sundry the opportunity to drop junk....as it comes to your head....

Now Qatar government has come to term.with Nigeria....i wonder what you opinion will be....

Ride...on......keep hoping for bad news for the country then shall life keep experiencing bad news....throughout the tenure of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
You are the one that’s crude in thinking, to think we can’t do better due to our population. You will be the one that will keep wailing for the next 7year, not me.
You are talking of Abuja, which infrastructure is organized, does Nigeria boast of any world standard City? No.
Check out South African cities, then bury your head in shame.
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by stano2(m): 7:18pm On Feb 25
Yagier:
did you read that? Or you just being biased….what have Nigeria been reduced to?
You people aren’t living in reality….
Read that letter well blockhead.
You are the bigger blockhead.
What flimsy excuses are they giving, how many world leaders will they give such a flimsy excuse to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" / Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate / Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.