Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Seyi Makinde Storms Facility Being Used To Store Illegally Mined Minerals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Storms Facility Being Used To Store Illegally Mined Minerals (39461 Views)

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate / Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold / Seyi Makinde Visits Demolished Fresh FM In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Storms Facility Being Used To Store Illegally Mined Minerals by Opanka44(m): 10:57am On Feb 25
BobbieZion:

The SW Governor that has sense.
I respect the guy.
Unlike the hypocritical others.

And he is the one not in APC.

The guy is very good. I personally voted him in 2019 when he contested against The APC's ADEBAYO Adelabu a.k.a Penkelems. And till date, I never regretted it. He is a very sensible governor and not a hypocrite like u pointed out.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Storms Facility Being Used To Store Illegally Mined Minerals by Starz825(m): 10:59am On Feb 25
Listen to me:

as long as you aint giving up....you aint a failure.

when you're tired, you can relax ...but dont quit.

Keep moving!

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Storms Facility Being Used To Store Illegally Mined Minerals by davies(m): 11:02am On Feb 25
successmatters:
This government is idiotic. Seyi Makinde has now become the police and army, civil defence, immigration and customs at the same time. grin He might even chase the suspects to Mali if not advised.

When brainless people are in government, you will know.

Unfortunately, you seem to be the brainless person here, I can't imagine how you want the government do it alone if the citizens don't participate.
The governor showed that the life of every citizen is important to him as long as he's still in power,atleast we see how other governors act when they receive such information.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Storms Facility Being Used To Store Illegally Mined Minerals by AmazingELixir: 11:04am On Feb 25
successmatters:
This government is idiotic. Seyi Makinde has now become the police and army, civil defence, immigration and customs at the same time. grin He might even chase the suspects to Mali if not advised.

What exactly is your point......that he should fold his arms and do nothing while illegal immigrants cum miners pillage and ravage his state or what.

I'm struggling to make sense of your post.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Storms Facility Being Used To Store Illegally Mined Minerals by Jostoman: 11:04am On Feb 25
successmatters:

you are criticizing seyi for been proactive or what?

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Storms Facility Being Used To Store Illegally Mined Minerals by Sccarrr: 11:06am On Feb 25
delzbaba:
Yes na your Papa papa job, oloski😩
why na, u con dey vex over harmless question...oya let's behave like civilized ppl.
So,since u believe it's not the governor's job, I repeat...na your papa job? Yes or no

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Storms Facility Being Used To Store Illegally Mined Minerals by remiopash: 11:09am On Feb 25
Xscape1993:
Nigeria my country. Weak institutions everywhere...

Weak institutions being manned by weak Nigerians ..
Re: Seyi Makinde Storms Facility Being Used To Store Illegally Mined Minerals by Angelfrost(m): 11:13am On Feb 25
Illegal miners from North down to South...!

You can't tell me the leaders are not complicit in all these.

Nigeria is not larger than America, Canada, Russia, and China...!

Yet those nations have a good handle on all sectors of their countries.

Nigeria and Nigerians can't seem to be able to manage their internal issues, from Electricity to Security.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Storms Facility Being Used To Store Illegally Mined Minerals by Zidoh(m): 11:15am On Feb 25
I didn't know why I like this Governor so much . He just too active and good.
Re: Seyi Makinde Storms Facility Being Used To Store Illegally Mined Minerals by Menclothing: 11:16am On Feb 25
Yankee101:
Others are coming to harvest our solid minerals illegally and Nigerians are dying of hunger and disease
It’s a game when leaders have no direction they lead the people to destruction

All the acclaimed billionaires we have can’t they invest in natural resources converting in each state na only hotel them they invest in and herbs

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Storms Facility Being Used To Store Illegally Mined Minerals by Raph82(m): 11:17am On Feb 25
Marvieduke:
Only God knows what those people would have mined from that location before they were bursted, well nice one Mr governor, keep bursting them....
I talked about this Idi ayunre when the blast occurred, lots of illegal miners along that idi ayunre-ogunmakin axis. I wonder why it's taking the state government too long to burst them. Too many years of uninterrupted illegal mining in that axis.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Storms Facility Being Used To Store Illegally Mined Minerals by Honestey: 11:18am On Feb 25
Funny a whole governor had to do that
Re: Seyi Makinde Storms Facility Being Used To Store Illegally Mined Minerals by Luu40: 11:19am On Feb 25
successmatters:

Nigeria has not had any institutions in the past and that's why thw governor has to do it himself. Sometimes it is the presidency that gives a directive to the police to do their jobs. I think we are lacking in almost everything in this country.
Re: Seyi Makinde Storms Facility Being Used To Store Illegally Mined Minerals by nedekid: 11:22am On Feb 25

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Storms Facility Being Used To Store Illegally Mined Minerals by bayelsaowei(m): 11:27am On Feb 25
successmatters:

oya allow states manage their own resources the FG won't...oya actively manage and protect the natural resources in every state the FG can't..
Re: Seyi Makinde Storms Facility Being Used To Store Illegally Mined Minerals by Matrix137(m): 11:33am On Feb 25
Not bad
Re: Seyi Makinde Storms Facility Being Used To Store Illegally Mined Minerals by mojysiola(f): 11:36am On Feb 25
spinna:
Beta Governor...when i ply the beautiful inter town express roads you have built i always say a prayer for you... Next president i need

Dey play Audio Governor.
Naa we wey dey Oyo know what's up
Re: Seyi Makinde Storms Facility Being Used To Store Illegally Mined Minerals by Maxtipulation(m): 11:37am On Feb 25
Ammonium nitrate
Re: Seyi Makinde Storms Facility Being Used To Store Illegally Mined Minerals by Thinktwicemybro: 11:39am On Feb 25
delzbaba:
This is not the governors job🙄, but this is Nigeria anything goes.
I guess it's your father's job then

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Storms Facility Being Used To Store Illegally Mined Minerals by Abee79(m): 11:46am On Feb 25
successmatters:

Thank God your (baseless) accusation is not that he's a useless Governor, like some of them here 😁
Re: Seyi Makinde Storms Facility Being Used To Store Illegally Mined Minerals by COMPLETETRUTH: 11:52am On Feb 25
[is there any remote possibility of the governor odf carlifonia doing this?

quote author=naptu2 post=128635706]Seyi Makinde @seyiamakinde

[/quote]
Re: Seyi Makinde Storms Facility Being Used To Store Illegally Mined Minerals by delzbaba(m): 12:19pm On Feb 25
Thinktwicemybro:

I guess it's my father's job then
yes thats what I was saying all this while, it's your fathers responsibility.
Re: Seyi Makinde Storms Facility Being Used To Store Illegally Mined Minerals by IBB007: 12:22pm On Feb 25
Lol…not just by storming…prosecute them
Re: Seyi Makinde Storms Facility Being Used To Store Illegally Mined Minerals by delzbaba(m): 12:28pm On Feb 25
coputa:
The governor is the chief security officer of the state
exactly,,I've seen how the governors or Katsina,Zamfara and Kogi stormed kidnappers den to rescue victims as the "chief security officer" of there state 😏, delegate duties give the office of the governor some respect and in return allow the commissioners office too regain it's lost respect and glory.
Re: Seyi Makinde Storms Facility Being Used To Store Illegally Mined Minerals by mixratio(m): 12:29pm On Feb 25
God1000:
must you criticize everything?

This is how a proactive leader behaves

You miss the point.

How about the institutions responsible for that?

Must it be the governor?

Kudos to him for going there but he can't be everywhere at the same time.

What happened to the commissioners, security heads etc.
Re: Seyi Makinde Storms Facility Being Used To Store Illegally Mined Minerals by Nigeriakan: 12:30pm On Feb 25
Lovelyn451:
Which mineral they get for oyo state sef....Abi na 7up?

You'd do your ignorance a lot of good to keep quiet than open your mouth and let out stinking nonsense. You think only Ibadan is Oyo State? Ever heard of Ìbàràpá and Òkè Ògùn where most of the state's mineral deposits are?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Storms Facility Being Used To Store Illegally Mined Minerals by Bluntemperor: 12:32pm On Feb 25
Xscape1993:
Nigeria my country. Weak institutions everywhere. For how long are we going continue in this way my fellow Nigerians?

Give and suggest solutions instead of wailing!
Nigeria will be great again!
Re: Seyi Makinde Storms Facility Being Used To Store Illegally Mined Minerals by walexbiz(m): 12:32pm On Feb 25
GSM is really trying, he should simply take over mining industry regulation in his state since the idiot Alake has nothing to offer. He was gifted the position on paddy paddy level and he has nothing to offer. Solid minerals could really generate billions of usd for the states if they know what they are doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Reacts To Killing Of Watermelon Seller By Soldier / Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed / ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.