Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda (10556 Views)

Proposed Minimum Wage By NLC Across Geopolitical Zones / Ortom: Anyone Against Southern Governors' Resolve Has Hidden Agenda / FAAN Declares Its Intention To Join The Nationwide Strike Declared By NLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda by Kwaramustgoodag: 6:50am On Feb 26
Continue lying
Re: Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda by francisbarrack(m): 6:50am On Feb 26
One day we will all go out to protest. Silly government n failure people.
Re: Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda by Franking: 6:52am On Feb 26
yarimo:
Under AJAERO nlc is now another political Wing of labour party. Any distruction and stealing of people's properties in the name of protest anywhere in Nigeria AJAERO must be arrested immediately

You never still get sense?

3 Likes

Re: Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda by Interesting2023: 6:54am On Feb 26
References1:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/671724-presidency-replies-nlc-over-alleged-plan-to-attack-peaceful-protesters.html#:~:text=NLC%20President%20Joe%20Ajaero%20made,describing%20it%20as%20%E2%80%9Cspeculative.%E2%80%9D

Does this gov't still take the economic hardship as a joke? It affects everyone except those thieves in government...They shud be reminded that hunger is not a respecter of anyone. Even the hungry military boys could stage an unexpected coup.
Re: Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda by Lovenorth: 6:59am On Feb 26
Tinubu you will never enjoy power if you don't do the right thing

1 Like

Re: Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda by tuzle(m): 7:06am On Feb 26
Some apc supporters will never make heaven. That is all I have to say.

1 Like

Re: Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda by Putinofrussia: 7:06am On Feb 26
If Ajaero is still the president,he will always pepper Tinubu.
He is an LP party man and will always play the opposition thing even with a national body like NLC.

1 Like

Re: Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda by OredoPikin: 7:06am On Feb 26
Majesty2:
That worthless braindead bastard called ajaero will be dealt with
Are u happy with the way the country Is?
Just a question

2 Likes

Re: Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda by OredoPikin: 7:07am On Feb 26
Putinofrussia:
If Ahaero is still the president,he will always pepper Tinubu.
He is an LP party man and will always play the opposition thing even with a national body like NLC.

2 Likes

Re: Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda by tete7000(m): 7:11am On Feb 26
yarimo:
Under AJAERO nlc is now another political Wing of labour party. Any distruction and stealing of people's properties in the name of protest anywhere in Nigeria AJAERO must be arrested immediately

And let assume that you are right, has APC not done worse? Was NLC not hijacked and sponsored by Tinubu's APC during Jonathan's regime? You guys are just afraid of your shadow. You read your would be intention into whatever others do or say. APC is evil and as such they see everyone as evil.

2 Likes

Re: Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda by OredoPikin: 7:12am On Feb 26
Putindbutt:

This olodo thinks setting up CNG stations and conversion kits stations across the geopolitical zones is like setting up a poultry house. Empty wailers.
So it will take forever to set up ordinary CNG station but billions are been awarded daily for things that have zero impact on the economy.
For the past 7months, have u seen even single station done?
Under GEJ govt, the CNG station set up in my area didn't take them upto 4months to complete

You people should understand there is time for politics and there is time for governance.

A proper Olodo calling someone else Olodo.

3 Likes

Re: Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda by Putinofrussia: 7:14am On Feb 26
OredoPikin:

No,but I believe it will get better with the reforms which are making things difficult now but will ease off pretty soon.
Don't say Buhari also said this.
Tinubu has the antecedent of growing both living and non living things.
When I read about him,he had that initial problem in Lagos too with the paucity of funds but he overcame and laid a strong foundation for Lagos to become the 5th economy in Africa.
His goal is for Nigeria to be a Trillion Dollar Economy and that will happen even before 7 years from now.
Re: Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda by OredoPikin: 7:20am On Feb 26
favor914:
Whatever manhandling grin you enemies of the Federal Republic of Nigeria receive will be well deserved.
You guys are the real enemies of Nigeria

You don't want Nigeria to progress
U don't want those seeking good governance to speak up to govt
Everything is politics to you guys

I wondered if they are paying u guys for your conscience or you just blinded by tribe and religion
Whatever it is, it's never worth it at the long run
That APC woman stampede when they went to rush the custom rice could have done or said worst thing than you guys but she never tot bad governance knows no tribe, religion or conscience buying
We all regardless will feel the impact.
People protests for even a day power outtage in advance countries but in Nigeria here, same people that used NLC protest to get to power are afraid of protest

4 Likes

Re: Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:23am On Feb 26
They say they increase salary to N35000. Yet they increase cost of living by more than 100 Percent. So where is the benefit to salary earners
Re: Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda by Kaybaba5(m): 7:27am On Feb 26
yarimo:

Pls don't join them cos I know your motive is to destroy the peaceful protest. Cos ur motive is to loot shops.

1 Like

Re: Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda by OdefaGirl(f): 7:28am On Feb 26
Houseontherock1:
Minimum wage has been addressed and implemented? Inflation and high cost of living has been addressed? These people have been on the case since last year and thing are getting worse which shows the issues have not been addressed! I feel bad for NLC leadership because they brought this upon themselves by affiliating with a political party earlier...but that's not enough reason for people to desert them when they are doing it for everyone

The only thing addressed is the setting up of the committee with #1bn....
Re: Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda by LadyExcellency: 7:33am On Feb 26
favor914:
Hypocrites in disguise. https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/22/2023-nlc-endorses-peter-obi-for-president/

What has endorsement got to do with NLC demands? Did NLC and TUC form the Labour Party in 2023? Is the Government a party property? The government is the people, not the ruling party. The parties come and go, and the government remains.

Labour Party in Britain and Unions in US of A have been endorsing political parties for elections since time immemorial and it's not stopping the government from giving in to their demands.

2 Likes

Re: Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda by OredoPikin: 7:36am On Feb 26
Putinofrussia:

No,but I believe it will get better with the reforms which are making things difficult now but will ease off pretty soon.
Don't say Buhari also said this.
Tinubu has the antecedent of growing both living and non living things.
When I read about him,he had that initial problem in Lagos too with the paucity of funds but he overcame and laid a strong foundation for Lagos to become the 5th economy in Africa.
His goal is for Nigeria to be a Trillion Dollar Economy and that will happen even before 7 years from now.
I wa born and brought up in Lagos
I was already in secondary school from 2003 when he was governor in the second term.
I don't know where you read what you read.
TINUBU did nothing in Lagos compared to the resources available to him.
1. Lagos was FCT for years and was already set up for progress. Fashola and Ambode are the people that really did something tangible in Lagos.
TINUBU that place a big signpost in oshodi claiming its a federal govt project only for Ambode to do it and he start claiming glory. Same Ambode he removed.

2. Imagine the capital of Nigeria is moved from Abuja to my state Edo 2morow, the person that will now take over Abuja as governor will be claiming to lay the foundation for its economy, it's really funny and foolish to anyone that will buy that story.

What Tinubu did in Lagos was to be giving fish to party members, every Muslims celebration, he will share Harper gift to most of the party members, that was how he bought their loyalty and was able to start imposing successive govt after him.

3 Likes

Re: Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda by zoedew: 7:39am On Feb 26
Go to Ketu market in Lagos and say that in the open! A guillotine will be put in place immediately to ensure the needful!!

1 Like

Re: Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda by Egoveen: 7:40am On Feb 26
Putindbutt:

This olodo thinks setting up CNG stations and conversion kits stations across the geopolitical zones is like setting up a poultry house. Empty wailers.
Delusion asago gi aru

1 Like

Re: Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda by callmevirus(m): 7:43am On Feb 26
yarimo:

Now you don get energy....the yam and bread you get and that small bag of rice will soon finish. This time na 2by2 dem go flog you before you get another yam and bread

1 Like

Re: Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda by kazma1010(m): 7:46am On Feb 26
Go and ask ur governors, what are they doing with the money Tinubu use to give them every month, don't tell shet

1 Like

Re: Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda by Thomthom(m): 7:53am On Feb 26
Wage award to pay federal workers na Big problem. Minimum wage still 30k Make politicians dey fear God
Re: Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda by dammyfolly(m): 7:55am On Feb 26
For how many months? Just that this NLC is too weak... When it comes to approval money to political offices, it doesn't take a donkey year.

1 Like

Re: Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda by Brushstrokes20: 7:58am On Feb 26
๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€Bold faced lies, deceit, chronic corruption and propagandas are this useless govt's hallmark!๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ
# satanic govt of SELF SERVING THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS! ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ

1 Like

Re: Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda by Timothy89(m): 7:59am On Feb 26
Nlc reduce themselves in the society for involving themselves in partisan politics in the last election, the funny part of is that they supported a man that allow 13months strike under his fmr govt

I think Nigeria don't have pressure groups again if they'd, they should be protesting and pressurizing the govt on the hardship not NLC

All our cashtivist are now govt and international appointee, imagine obey ezekweseli former minister of education an activist? grin
Re: Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda by israelmao(m): 8:00am On Feb 26
Which agenda?You called for meeting upon meeting without implementing what was agreed upon.Where are palliatives?Civil servants are depending on the N30,000 minimum wage in the midst of rising cost of living.
Re: Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda by lagdmark(m): 8:01am On Feb 26
Chinkoalhaji34:
Make NLC park well.
They will not park, you and your siblings were flogged with Koboko because of one Derica of rice in Lagos, is that the life you want?

1 Like

Re: Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda by Putinofrussia: 8:03am On Feb 26
OredoPikin:

I wa born and brought up in Lagos
I was already in secondary school from 2003 when he was governor in the second term.
I don't know where you read what you read.
TINUBU did nothing in Lagos compared to the resources available to him.
1. Lagos was FCT for years and was already set up for progress. Fashola and Ambode are the people that really did something tangible in Lagos.
TINUBU that place a big signpost in oshodi claiming its a federal govt project only for Ambode to do it and he start claiming glory. Same Ambode he removed.

2. Imagine the capital of Nigeria is moved from Abuja to my state Edo 2morow, the person that will now take over Abuja as governor will be claiming to lay the foundation for its economy, it's really funny and foolish to anyone that will buy that story.

What Tinubu did in Lagos was to be giving fish to party members, every Muslims celebration, he will share Harper gift to most of the party members, that was how he bought their loyalty and was able to start imposing successive govt after him.

It is not good to swear but for the truth.
I swear with my life that I have never met or seen Tinubu physically in my life,I am not in APC or any WhatsApp group or any such foolishness or even any other party because I fear them.
I voted for Tinubu and still stand by him even if everybody leaves him.
He has a rare gift that I have not seen any other politician possess...those we know of course..
I researched about Tinubu and Obi..the two people I decided to vote for and I saw that,in my opinion,Tinubu was far above Obi in positive antecedents.
I eventually voted for Tinubu.
Some of my friends call me Emilokan grin
Most of you do not research or find out about what you intend doing that is why you say things you cannot substantiate.
These are some of my findings about Tinubu which I also verified.
...................................................................................

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu during his 8-year reign as the governor of Lagos state pioneered various reforms in the transportation sector all of which includes road transport, railway transport, water transport, and air transport.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu pioneered the creation of Lagos State Bus Rapid Transport System Lagos with the first phase designed to commence from mile 12 to CMS.

LAGBUS as well as the establishment of Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA) with 200 motorbikes, eight heavy-duty tow vehicles and modern communication equipment to enforce discipline in Lagos roads.

A whopping amount of N14 billion was expended on 417 road construction projects spanning 250 kilometres across the state in the first three years of his administration. 255 of these roads were already completed at that time while others were near completion.

Construction of Adeola-Odekun

Dualisation of Ikorodu-Itokin-Epe Link Road

Dualisation of Ejigbo-Ajao Estate/Airport Road.

Dualisation of Mende/Opebi Link Road.

Expansion of Badagry Expressway.

Also during the first three years, six strategic roads were upgraded to dual carriageway status complete with streetlights, drainage channels and walkways. They are Ikotun/Igando Road in Alimosho, Kudirat Abiola Way in Ikeja, Akin adesola Axis in Eti-Osa, Itire-Lawanson Ojuelegba-Yaba Road in Mushin, Surulere and Mainland LGAs, Awolowo Road in Eti-Osa, and Lagos Island Local Governments Areas, and Moshalashi-Agege Motor Road in Mushin Local The government began laying the foundations for the megacity goal of the state and this brought about the revival of so many sectors in the state of which transportation was one.

Asiwaju resuscitated the moribund Lagos State Ferry Service by rehabilitating the grounded five ferries in the fleet namely; MF Babakekere, MF Jubilee, MF Ologe, MF Topo, MF Illo, and MF Omu all having the capacity to transport over 1000 passengers.
Asiwaju carried out the dualization of Oregun road.
Asiwaju created the Lagos Metropolitan Area Transportation Authority (LAMATA), a public-private partnership agency, as a way to reform the transport system in Lagos to create a world-class intermodal integrated transport system for the megacity goal of the state.
Revival of the light rail network by Bola Ahmed Tinubu as part of the Greater Lagos Urban Transportation Project. The blue line of the project was designed to run 27.5km from Marina through Okokomaiko with 13 stations and an end-to-end journey time of 35 minutes. The redline is designed to run from Agbado to Marina, it will share the right-of-way of the Lagos-Kano Gauge.

You can get more here......

https://tinubustraight.com/asiwaju-bola-ahmed-tinubu-on-transportation/
Re: Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda by kuse2(m): 8:04am On Feb 26
The Government has taken us for a ride for too long..

They are obviously oblivious to the real situation of things in Nigeria or they simply chose to ignore us..

I stand with NLC on this protest..
APC has proven to be the devil set against Nigeria and we must all say no to them.

Nigerian Youths, it's now or never!
Re: Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda by israelmao(m): 8:11am On Feb 26
yarimo:

You are always taking side with wicked government,where is Buhari you used every second of your life to support today and what difference did he make?He only messed up Nigerian economy and looted Nigeria's treasury and now enjoying the booty in his Daura.You're supporting government that shows no compassion for her citizens.Series of meetings have held in the past with the same FG but it failed to implement what was agreed upon.What are you people gaining from supporting evil and insensitive people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda by ClearFlair: 8:19am On Feb 26
yarimo:
Under AJAERO nlc is now another political Wing of APC. Any distruction and stealing of people's properties in the name of protest anywhere in Nigeria AJAERO must be arrested immediately

Before nko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Al Turki's Phone Theft Is A Lie - Sheikh Yakubu Musa Katsina / Police To Enforce โ€˜change Begins With Meโ€™ Initiative / Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.