Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos) (23553 Views)

Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) / Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos) by cyberdurable(m): 12:16pm On Feb 26
Ubdavis:
This man don see shege.. no be only shege oh na shege banza
he is more healthier than anyone in your lineage
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos) by onuman: 12:18pm On Feb 26
Ironically, those behind Nnamdi Kalu's ordeal urinated on Nigeria's Constitution through their adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system and ushered in Boko Haram which also says that it's fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal justice system.

The difference between Boko Haram fighters and those states that adopted sharia crimimal laws, is like the difference between six and half a dozen.

The more injustices reign on Nigeria, the more Karma descends upon Nigeria.
Some learned judges had discharged this Kalu.
Evil forces in Nigeria still hold Kalu in detention. They are showing off power.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 12:18pm On Feb 26
Nigga con dey fat, make he kuku dey stay there na, be like say the place fit am...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos) by gidgiddy: 12:19pm On Feb 26
Starhearts:

Nnamidi Cownu is a dangerous breed .
He need to be caged 4 life

Of course that's what you one Nigerianist want, kill the messenger in the hope that the message will be forgotten

It never occures to you people that the reason there is an Nnamdi is because of your long failed system of injustice called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos) by oilyngbati(m): 12:20pm On Feb 26
r.i.p namadi cownu and all ipob terrorists

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria
God bless president Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Namadi cownu called for the killing of Tinubu and Sawon Olu during end SARS, today his life lies in the hands of president Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos) by oyoofong(m): 12:23pm On Feb 26
Make una free am! Warn to keep quiet and enjoy himself.The guy go cooperate
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos) by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:24pm On Feb 26
Ubdavis:
This man don see shege.. no be only shege oh na shege banza

Chances are high that he's living fine than you outside.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos) by Golan007: 12:26pm On Feb 26
AuthorMan:

Just like your brain used to be working.

You don't mock people in such situation.
I am Yoruba and I see nothing wrong in what the man has done.
Nigeria is fccvkd up and if it is break up that will bring peace and tranquility so be it.

You may continue your madness in quoting me. If I ignore you count yourself lucky.

You are Yoruba blablabla.
Someone that said they should kill you is who you are defending.
Your mams tell you say you be Yoruba.
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos) by onuman: 12:29pm On Feb 26
Through the unjust handling of Mazi Nnamdi Kalu by Nigerian government, a Nigerian group has been attracting the wrath of Karma upon all in Nigeria. After courts have freed Mazi Nnamdi Kalu, why would the same group continue to hide under the federal government of Nigeria to continue to detain and try Mazi Nnamdi Kalu?
You adopted sharia crimimal laws and ushered in Boko Harsm fighting for the same cause. You released Sunday Igboho who was fighting for a similar cause like Kalu.

You used gunmen to free your terrorists from Kuje prison.
But you continue to entertain yourself with circus trials and solitaire detention for Nnamdi Kalu. You attract Karma agsinst Nigeria.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos) by VeryWickedMan: 12:31pm On Feb 26
That Reverend Father should be upgraded to Reverend Mother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos) by manikspears: 12:33pm On Feb 26
osuofia2:
Na only this cloth Kanu get?

Nigerian government wicket oooo, na this one cloth he dey wear every day since dey catch am like fowl 🤣

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos) by AuthorMan: 12:35pm On Feb 26
Golan007:

You are Yoruba blablabla.
Someone that said they should kill you is who you are defending.
Your mams tell you say you be Yoruba.
grin

Bring out where he said Yorubas should be killed. His grudges is against Nigeria.
By the way, are you happy with naijas situation as we speak?
I laugh at many youths defending Tinubu online. Many are still being fed by parents so, they don't know what is going on. Their future and that of their kids are in the mud by the actions of the politicians.
Sad.

For your information,.
Im a full blooded Yoruba man from same state as Tinubu and I don't like him an inch. I never voted for him.
He should free KANU and restructure the nation.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos) by Golan007: 12:36pm On Feb 26
AuthorMan:

Bring out where he said Yorubas should be killed. His grudges is against Nigeria.
By the way, are you happy with naijas situation as we speak?
I laugh at many youths defending Tinubu online. Many are still being fed by parents so, they don't know what is going on. Their future and that of their kids are in the mud by the actions of the politicians.
Sad.

For your information,.
Im a full blooded Yoruba man from same state as Tinubu and I don't like him an inch. I never voted for him.
He should free KANU and restructure the nation.

Omo Igbo.

I don hear you.

"I be Yoruba" true true.

grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos) by OnknownSoldier: 12:36pm On Feb 26
Golan007:
This cloth used to be white.

grin

You mean PURE white? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos) by Starhearts: 12:39pm On Feb 26
gidgiddy:

Of course that's what you one Nigerianist want, kill the messenger in the hope that the message will be forgotten

It never occures to you people that the reason there is an Nnamdi is because of your long failed system of injustice called Nigeria

D money wey dem use send u go skool supposed use build poultry farm 🚜

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos) by dalass(f): 12:41pm On Feb 26
kniks:
The man is growing old

He's also growing potbelly inside the Zoo's DSS cell. Really getting fat .. he's enjoying Nigeria's hospitality grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos) by karmaolu1(m): 12:45pm On Feb 26
This man na confirm doing manchi with this him Fendi stuff

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos) by Mandate2023: 12:47pm On Feb 26
Akwamkpuruamu:

As a fighter and runner? As a man who swallows his vomit?

Who ran....did u know since ur mazi has been on exile insulting everybody b4 he was arrested and brought back home to face trial
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos) by Sonofgod1990(m): 12:49pm On Feb 26
he will be freed today
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos) by mbos: 12:57pm On Feb 26
GO STUDY Extremism

Extremist do not give up

they are like Martyrs , never given up, neveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer
deedo93:
I have a feeling Mazi would soon be out!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos) by Lilwurd24: 1:10pm On Feb 26
Omo Dss don make this nigga humble o Chaii humblesmith 😂
Anyways it's well oo Your freedom dey come
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos) by Lilwurd24: 1:10pm On Feb 26
Omo Dss don make this nigga humble o Chaii humblesmith 😂
Anyways it's well oo Your freedom dey come
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos) by NaijaPrince18: 1:11pm On Feb 26
The beginning of the end. Excited for our new nation

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos) by seunjungle1(m): 1:15pm On Feb 26
Tinubu ever need your help? The president is just doing his own in his liberal way....

Solowise0814:
the strongest man in the world. Good luck boss Man.
Tinubu must release him to gain our support
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos) by Obierika(m): 1:17pm On Feb 26
Solowise0814:
the strongest man in the world. Good luck boss Man.
Tinubu must release him to gain our support

You did not support him yet he won the election

Who told you that Tinubu needs your support?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos) by Greenback: 1:17pm On Feb 26
benuejosh:
Sunday igboho needs to coach this guy.

Truly IPOB na cash cow. Now na Ekpa the cash out.

IPOB is a joke and a dream in the pipe that will NEVER materialise. Something that Ojukwu ran and left his people to die, is what delusional individuals want to revive. Then it was the government against the criminals but now it is the criminals against their own people. Killing their fellow men like chicken.

The same zoo that Peter Obi wants to rule. The zoo has fallen on him.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos) by Exousiang01: 1:19pm On Feb 26
Prudoh:
😂😂😂 see the way he's humble 🤣🤣

Nigerian government should focus on economy and leave this man alone....
Last last even though dollar hit 2,000 Naira today I'll still eat very well, and this dollar crisis is favoring me
The government should release a Criminal under trial because the economy is hard?
Woukd his release better the economy?
A grown up man shouldn't be saying what you are saying.
Have some sense please.

Why don't just release every criminal and shut down the Correctional facilities across the country because of the hardship, the criminals would come out of jail and change the economy for good.
Too many stupid people with smart phones
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos) by RomanGreen: 1:19pm On Feb 26
benuejosh:
Sunday igboho needs to coach this guy.

Truly IPOB na cash cow. Now na Ekpa the cash out.

IPOB is a joke and a dream in the pipe that will NEVER materialise. Something that Ojukwu ran and left his people to die, is what delusional individuals want to revive. Then it was the government against the criminals but now it is the criminals against their own people. Killing their fellow men like chicken.

The same zoo that Peter Obi wants to rule. The zoo has fallen on him.

I believe you're from Benue right, Fulani is using your on killing spree in your state but Igbos are your problem. You people disgust me. Keep at it moorooon, y'all will learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos) by Greenback: 1:20pm On Feb 26
Golan007:

Yes, that billionaire investing money on living long.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos) by Golan007: 1:21pm On Feb 26
[quote author=Greenback post=128655051][/quote]

E pain am.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos) by Greenback: 1:22pm On Feb 26
Starhearts:

D money wey dem use send u go skool supposed use build poultry farm 🚜
Golan007:

E pain am.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos) by mbos: 1:27pm On Feb 26
the conquerer of the expansionist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Spent Two Hours,10 Minutes Talking To Nnamdi Kanu At Kuje Prison - Kalu / Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) / June 12: How Jonathan Reduced MKO Abiola To Local Champion – Tony Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.