Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (163 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by EreluRoz: 2:50pm On Feb 26
Re: . by Zonefree(m): 2:58pm On Feb 26
What value will she add to Lagos state? undecided

Her loss.

1 Like

Re: . by EreluRoz: 2:58pm On Feb 26
Zonefree:
let me even delete the post before you flood it with toxicity
Re: . by EreluRoz: 3:01pm On Feb 26
Zonefree:

Her loss.
It's a federal work nuprc but she has gotten another one in her base.

Not everyone can cope in Lagos so I wouldn't blame her that much
Re: . by Zonefree(m): 3:05pm On Feb 26
EreluRoz:
It's a federal work nuprc but she has gotten another one in her base.

Not everyone can cope in Lagos so I wouldn't blame her that much
She's valueless. I see no reason for you to create a thread because your valueless friend rejected a job offer in Lagos state.

Lagos doesn't need more mad people. Having humans like you and your kind in that city is enough, in my opinion.

No more liabilities in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: . by EreluRoz: 3:09pm On Feb 26
Zonefree:

She's valueless. I see no reason for you to create a thread because your valueless friend rejected a job offer in Lagos state.

Lagos don't need more mad people. Having humans like you and your kind in that city is enough, in my opinion.

What made you believe I live there? See this one

You see that Lagos, my hand no dy. It's only sweet in December
Re: . by EreluRoz: 3:11pm On Feb 26
Zonefree:

Lagos don't need more mad people. Having humans like you and your kind in that city is enough, in my opinion.

Thank God nobody quoted my post, it's actually me sef. All Lagos people are too energetic and I don't know how they survive combining work and others. No wonder Lagos guys are very aggressive and impatient. Immediately I know a guy is resident in Lagos, I komot my mind immediately because I know he's coming with a lot of baggage
Re: . by Zonefree(m): 3:13pm On Feb 26
EreluRoz:
Thank God nobody quoted my post, it's actually me sef. All Lagos people are too energetic and I don't know how they survive combining work and others. No wonder Lagos guys are very aggressive and impatient. Immediately I know a guy is resident in Lagos, I komot my mind immediately because I know he's coming with a lot of baggage
Na only "mai shas" living in Lagos fit get your time.

1 Like

Re: . by dkidd: 3:14pm On Feb 26
EreluRoz:
Cho Cho Cho empty talk 😅
Re: . by EreluRoz: 3:15pm On Feb 26
Zonefree:

Her loss.
Re: . by EreluRoz: 3:20pm On Feb 26
Zonefree:

Re: . by dkidd: 3:21pm On Feb 26
Zonefree:

Lol.. why u wicked like this na
Re: . by EreluRoz: 3:21pm On Feb 26
dkidd:

Cho Cho Cho empty talk 😅
See this one, original Lagos boy

(1) (Reply)

How The West Is Subjugating Nigeria / The Requirements Of Marriage By The Winlos / You Feel Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.