Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? (28412 Views)

Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses / Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Helgreenluv(m): 6:47pm On Feb 26
Nice2023:

Na mouth u get since 1923.

Who ask u all the nonsense u are spilling now.

Have u ever worked in ur life...na to dey talk any how u dey good in.

When men are talking,hide ur face.

Every man must start somewhere.
Hahahaha comrade take am easy nah. This kind handicap combo no be here
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Magnumproperty: 6:47pm On Feb 26
Face me and face you house no be here ooo
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Kajaard: 6:48pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:
I have never lived in such environment and I will never live in such environment undecided

I can’t even visit someone living in such an environment not to talk of living there myself undecided.

This runs girl.

Just see the way you exposed one of your clients car plate number for the whole world to see. You don't have any shame or what?

8 Likes

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by DeepSight(m): 6:48pm On Feb 26
cozy7:
Don't u think u lack common sense? Bcoz u live somewhere better doesn't make other who live here any less human. Kindly learn compassion. Thanks.

She is shallow. I hope she will grow up.
Dont worry, life has a way of teaching everyone lessons.

She will learn, probably in a painful way.

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Calitoscassius(m): 6:48pm On Feb 26
2shure:
200level days at osasogie.couldnt poop thr cos my next neighbour was a dirty ass deper life.messing up the toilet.i always went to my guys side to toilet and have my bath. Never painted my room.only put rug and ceiling fan.used it as a hideout..intact I didn't take nothing when packing.immediately my client paid.i ran straight to medical road to take a hostel self con of 100k.men I was so happy.fuc k
Mmm... so what do you mean your client paid? What kinda client? What kinda occupation are you or were you into? Pardon my curiousity.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Chicagograduate(m): 6:48pm On Feb 26
BBIA:
cool
May me and my generation never experience face me I face you under any condition Amen.
Ajebo.I hope say you dey talk true?JEx president Jonathan attended school with bare foots.
Atiku ancestral home was built with mud.Tinubu was a coc dealer before he blow.Why your own come be grace to grace?
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by carlleung(m): 6:49pm On Feb 26
I currently live in one but everyone respects each other, mature minds, only single people. It's selfcon and everyone pays his or her bills as at when due. Everyone works, no students. I am actually enjoying life there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by DARLINGTON869(m): 6:49pm On Feb 26
The moment you on your I pass my neighbor generator. Your room don turn charging booth

5 Likes

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Nwibii: 6:50pm On Feb 26
Just here to read all your comments, so pls try spies up your comments so I can njoy doing my hobby gringrin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Phyde: 6:50pm On Feb 26
Queue to poo, queue to bath and pray you don't get that one co-tenant who can spend 3 hours in the bathroom.
Rotation in cleaning the compound palava.
Amebo in the compound
Children go cause fights between parents.
Light bill payment wahala.
Tenants cooking beside their rooms.
Generator noise everywhere.
Man don really taste the other side of life and it's fun grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Exceed15: 6:51pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:
I have never lived in such environment and I will never live in such environment undecided

I can’t even visit someone living in such an environment not to talk of living there myself undecided.

I lived and grew up there before with my parents. Today I have my beautiful house.

11 Likes

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Chicagograduate(m): 6:51pm On Feb 26
Calitoscassius:
Mmm... so what do you mean your client paid? What kinda client? What kinda occupation are you or were you into? Pardon my curiousity.
cultists, Yahoo plenty for Benin.My guy no live for stable apartment because of cultists intimidation.
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Calitoscassius(m): 6:52pm On Feb 26
Jeeeez! Humans live in that filty hole? People have to start some where i guess, better than being homless on the streets.
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by DeepSight(m): 6:52pm On Feb 26
Kajaard:

This runs girl.

Just see the way you exposed one of your clients car plate number for the whole world to see. You don't have any shame or what?

Na small pikin dey do am.

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by DeepSight(m): 6:53pm On Feb 26
Calitoscassius:
Jeeeez! Humans live in that filty hole? People have to start some where i guess, better than being homless on the streets.

Yes humans do, and they are not less human than you.

5 Likes

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Chicagograduate(m): 6:53pm On Feb 26
Phyde:
Queue to poo, queue to bath and pray you don't get that one co-tenant who can spend 3 hours in the bathroom.
Stop making it seem bad to live in one.Hotel rooms Na face me I face you too.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by correctguy101(m): 6:53pm On Feb 26
DeepSight:

If you say you cant visit, you are shallow, and your mind and spirit are low before the universe. You are proud, and stupid pride goeth before a fall. You are worthless in the sight of God, because God cares about the poor, the desperate and the needy. God protects them all.

You have no faith, and no depth. You are to be condemned as a worthless shallow soul who is no good to humanity.

As for me, not only can I visit them, I can stay there if necessary.

For the those who call themselves the first shall be the last.

Now you sound like High priest Righteousness himself..

Hahahaha

Jennyclay's mostly trolling on here. Very unserious person behind that account..

7 Likes

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Skillsnigeria: 6:53pm On Feb 26
grin,
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Chicagograduate(m): 6:54pm On Feb 26
Calitoscassius:
I live in one and I am still alive.

5 Likes

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Calitoscassius(m): 6:54pm On Feb 26
Chicagograduate:
cultists, Yahoo plenty for Benin.My guy no live for stable apartment because of cultists intimidation.
Right, So would you be able to tell me exactly what he meant by his client paid, and what kinda business would that be?
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Kobicove(m): 6:54pm On Feb 26
rocknation62:
Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses.

1. Its sometimes called Face Me I slap you, due to the incessant fights daily.
If you dont fight, someone will fight you.
You must fight.

2. You can never go hungry unless you dont know your way around.
Enter the kitchen at the backyard and start whining whos cooking.
Drop small gist about another neighbor

3. Theres always that man who will claim he has been living in the house before the house was even built.

They are always proud of the years they have lived there.

They know everyone and when they were given birth to. (Ancestor Tenant)

4. There will be this group of girls living together. They are always at home during the day except at night.

Mothers always warn their children not to enter their room.

5. There must be an old woman who settles a fight. Mama of the house.
She is always sitting outside monitoring what is happening on the street.
In most cases, she's the landlady.
They always have nicknames .

6. Theres always a landlord wannabe whom everyone hates.

He acts like the landlord and hes always like Dont pour waste there Pay your nepa bill and "We will lock this gate by 7pm" bla bla.
You will think his name is in the Landlord's will but he's a tenant too.

8. There must be a regular debtor who doesnt pay his bills on time, he pays January bills by April.
Always coming up with excuses.
"My mama just die", the same thing he said last year.

9. One rich tenant must be in the house, he will keep buying things his landlord can never afford.

He owes small rent but hes using 4 ACs, 2 deep freezers, 17 flatscreen TVs, and 54 generators.

10. Theres always that Single Aunty who is neat.
She will be between 35 to 40 years, speaks good English, and doesnt like to mingle with other women in the house.

(Children call her Aunty). It is the day you look for her trouble you will know that werey wa nle.

10. Every Face Me I face you comes with a fight merchant who can fight.

Veteran don talk grin

1 Like

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by ellizy(m): 6:55pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:

Ibaka
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Pootle: 6:55pm On Feb 26
BBIA:

Stop taking pictures sitting on other peoples car.

grin
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by BBIA: 6:55pm On Feb 26
Chicagograduate:
Ajebo.I hope say you dey talk true?JEx president Jonathan attended school with bare foots.
Atiku ancestral home was built with mud.Tinubu was a coc dealer before he blow.Why your own come be grace to grace?
We only wish for the better bro. last last I thank God for my life.
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Officialenny1: 6:56pm On Feb 26
[quote author=2shure post=128658920]200level days at osasogie.couldnt poop thr cos my next neighbour was a dirty ass deper life.messing up the toilet.i always went to my guys side to toilet and have my bath. Never painted my room.only put rug and ceiling fan.used it as a hideout..intact I didn't take nothing when packing.immediately my client paid.i ran straight to medical road to take a hostel self con of 100k.men I was so happy.fuc k [/quote
] my fellow unibenites

I stayed in Ekosodin Newton street , Assembly of God road
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Calylove: 6:56pm On Feb 26
"Face Me I Face You" apartments, often referred to colloquially, especially in Nigeria, are characterized by shared facilities and close quarters. Here are some facts about living in such apartments:

Close Quarters: Residents live in close proximity to each other, with rooms facing each other in a manner that fosters a sense of community.

Shared Facilities: Common facilities such as bathrooms, kitchens, and sometimes living spaces are shared among multiple households.

Affordability: These apartments are often chosen for their affordability, making them a common housing option for lower-income individuals and families.

Social Interaction: The close living arrangements encourage frequent social interactions among neighbors, fostering a strong sense of community.

Limited Privacy: Due to the shared nature of the living spaces, residents might have limited privacy compared to those in more traditional housing setups.

Resource Sharing: Residents may share resources and amenities, contributing to a sense of communal living.

Challenges: There can be challenges related to noise, disputes, and the sharing of limited resources, which may require effective communication and conflict resolution.

Urban Setting: These apartments are often found in urban areas where the demand for affordable housing is high.

Cultural Norms: In some cultures, this living arrangement aligns with communal norms and practices, where the extended family or community plays a significant role.

Adaptability: Residents often learn to adapt to the shared living conditions, developing a sense of resilience and resourcefulness.

It's important to note that experiences can vary widely, and while these apartments offer affordability and a strong sense of community, they may also present challenges related to space and privacy.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Crimecity: 6:56pm On Feb 26
SensualMan:
All CORNheads live there.
All Tinubu supporters live there too.
That was the state of housing in Lagos before the Igbos reengineered the building plan of lagos.
Sadly all Ronu's still live there with their parents and family. That's where they type garbage from with their tekno gift phones.

Fact.

Akure
IBADAN
ABEOKUTA
Ado Ekiti
Osogbo.

Everywhere face me I slap you
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by ellizy(m): 6:56pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:

If na okada rider you go marry, you knw fit escape am.

4 Likes

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by femtex007(m): 6:56pm On Feb 26
SensualMan:
All CORNheads live there.
All Tinubu supporters live there too.
That was the state of housing in Lagos before the Igbos reengineered the building plan of lagos.
Sadly all Ronu's still live there with their parents and family. That's where they type garbage from with their tekno gift phones.
I think you need to visit obiagu, abarkpa and ugbo odogwu in ebugu. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Adakintroy: 6:57pm On Feb 26
Oga go huz go stay and mind ur business.

The two place you find urself clear is at the very bottom or the very top. If you urself be yeye person weh de do like say you pass person you go cast urself. So know who you be. Na journey of life you do go steady.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by DeepSight(m): 6:58pm On Feb 26
correctguy101:

Now you sound like High priest Righteousness himself..

Hahahaha

Jennyclay's mostly trolling on here. Very unserious person behind that account..

I have lived an extremely privileged life and I thank the stars for it - however I am old enough and experienced enough to understand the struggle of poverty and its not something I take lightly.

Many poor people have through their sheer strength and determination, risen to the pinnacles of power and wealth. There are too many to count in history. Even slaves have become kings.

They are far more worthy than many born with silver spoons.

Not that that girl is a silver spoon child. I can see from miles away she is an aje pako.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by mipeesoft(m): 6:58pm On Feb 26
Truly you're a legend grin
rocknation62:
Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses.

1. Its sometimes called Face Me I slap you, due to the incessant fights daily.
If you dont fight, someone will fight you.
You must fight.

2. You can never go hungry unless you dont know your way around.
Enter the kitchen at the backyard and start whining whos cooking.
Drop small gist about another neighbor

3. Theres always that man who will claim he has been living in the house before the house was even built.

They are always proud of the years they have lived there.

They know everyone and when they were given birth to. (Ancestor Tenant)

4. There will be this group of girls living together. They are always at home during the day except at night.

Mothers always warn their children not to enter their room.

5. There must be an old woman who settles a fight. Mama of the house.
She is always sitting outside monitoring what is happening on the street.
In most cases, she's the landlady.
They always have nicknames .

6. Theres always a landlord wannabe whom everyone hates.

He acts like the landlord and hes always like Dont pour waste there Pay your nepa bill and "We will lock this gate by 7pm" bla bla.
You will think his name is in the Landlord's will but he's a tenant too.

8. There must be a regular debtor who doesnt pay his bills on time, he pays January bills by April.
Always coming up with excuses.
"My mama just die", the same thing he said last year.

9. One rich tenant must be in the house, he will keep buying things his landlord can never afford.

He owes small rent but hes using 4 ACs, 2 deep freezers, 17 flatscreen TVs, and 54 generators.

10. Theres always that Single Aunty who is neat.
She will be between 35 to 40 years, speaks good English, and doesnt like to mingle with other women in the house.

(Children call her Aunty). It is the day you look for her trouble you will know that werey wa nle.

10. Every Face Me I face you comes with a fight merchant who can fight.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fire Disaster At Rumuokoro In Port Harcourt. Properties Destroyed (Pictures) / What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja / BUILD YOUR DREAM HOUSE AT GARDEN OF EDEN ESTATE WITH EASE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.