Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,626 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? (28317 Views)

Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses / Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by MorataFC: 10:42pm On Feb 26
rocknation62:
Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses.

1. Its sometimes called Face Me I slap you, due to the incessant fights daily.
If you dont fight, someone will fight you.
You must fight.

2. You can never go hungry unless you dont know your way around.
Enter the kitchen at the backyard and start whining whos cooking.
Drop small gist about another neighbor

3. Theres always that man who will claim he has been living in the house before the house was even built.

They are always proud of the years they have lived there.

They know everyone and when they were given birth to. (Ancestor Tenant)

4. There will be this group of girls living together. They are always at home during the day except at night.

Mothers always warn their children not to enter their room.

5. There must be an old woman who settles a fight. Mama of the house.
She is always sitting outside monitoring what is happening on the street.
In most cases, she's the landlady.
They always have nicknames .

6. Theres always a landlord wannabe whom everyone hates.

He acts like the landlord and hes always like Dont pour waste there Pay your nepa bill and "We will lock this gate by 7pm" bla bla.
You will think his name is in the Landlord's will but he's a tenant too.

8. There must be a regular debtor who doesnt pay his bills on time, he pays January bills by April.
Always coming up with excuses.
"My mama just die", the same thing he said last year.

9. One rich tenant must be in the house, he will keep buying things his landlord can never afford.

He owes small rent but hes using 4 ACs, 2 deep freezers, 17 flatscreen TVs, and 54 generators.

10. Theres always that Single Aunty who is neat.
She will be between 35 to 40 years, speaks good English, and doesnt like to mingle with other women in the house.

(Children call her Aunty). It is the day you look for her trouble you will know that werey wa nle.

10. Every Face Me I face you comes with a fight merchant who can fight.
How I wish to give 5000 likes to your post, but na only one I can give😂
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Sniper101(m): 10:54pm On Feb 26
dkidd:
Lol.. my freshman year AAU. Na corridor be kitchen. General bathroom and toilet chai. It was fun sha until levels change from second year to 3 bedroom. I never stay that kind house since then and I thank God

AAU no be beans grin
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Bigmospa: 11:21pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:
I have never lived in such environment and I will never live in such environment undecided

I can’t even visit someone living in such an environment not to talk of living there myself undecided.
post pictures of your apartment,i wan check somthing.
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Neoteny(m): 11:26pm On Feb 26
Nice2023:

Na mouth u get since 1923.

Who ask u all the nonsense u are spilling now.

Have u ever worked in ur life...na to dey talk any how u dey good at

When men are talking,hide ur face.

Every man must start somewhere.

Forgive her, it's her pussy talking.

When those lips open, they spew forth senseless drivel under the delusion that every pussy will make money.
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by 2shure: 12:18am On Feb 27
Medical /federal road.along ubth back/anatomy gate/osasogie/
G00dharddick:

You Comot for osasogie go medical rd go rent house? U no calculate your tfare everyday?

Shaa I remember my days in osasogie! E pain me say I no rent lodge for Grace house
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Intergrated: 12:36am On Feb 27
BBIA:

na she grin
na even small pikin.kai internet

1 Like

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by stanliwise(m): 12:44am On Feb 27
Chicagograduate:
Una don start.Face me I slap you is for the low budget.
How can a 30k minimum wage earner meet up with his/her rent in a 2 bedroom apartment in lagos that goes for 200k up per annum?Cut your cloth according to your size.
which part of Lagos is 200k per annum for 2 bed room? Or when last did you visit Lagos??

1 Like

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Nyanabo(m): 12:46am On Feb 27
Jennyclay:
I have never lived in such environment and I will never live in such environment undecided

I can’t even visit someone living in such an environment not to talk of living there myself undecided.

If we check well na inside one your papa knack your mama use born you. Heck you fit even de inside one now with leaky roof and garri and ground nut
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Samade7: 12:47am On Feb 27
Jennyclay:

Attention seeker.......with dat N700 palm sander u wear in dat pic on ur dp?
U better stop all this fake life maybe u can someone dat will help u. Anofia.
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by carlleung(m): 2:02am On Feb 27
Connected1:

Self Contain isn't face me I face you.

He's talking room and parlour or a room where toilet and bathroom are shared.

Our own self contain is face me I face you, it kinda have up to 20 rooms. Each room facing another in different angles.
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by carlleung(m): 2:04am On Feb 27
Calitoscassius:
Mmm... sounds like an adventure, what are the toilets like? I don't mind how filty the whole house is as long as the toilets are clean respected and ventilated

It's a self contain face me I slap you. Each room has it's toilet and kitchen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Connected1: 2:22am On Feb 27
carlleung:

Our own self contain is face me I face you, it kinda have up to 20 rooms. Each room facing another in different angles.
Oh Okay, more like hotel rooms, but there's enough privacy because once you go in, you aren't coming out unless you are leaving, everything is inside.

Much different from the norms.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by lekonso: 2:43am On Feb 27
Jennyclay:

Are they not human beings like you? Pride goes before destruction, please beware of pride, it destroys
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Jimmybenzon231(m): 5:20am On Feb 27
Jennyclay:

Keep short, but you prefer to die for your uncle house
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Jimmybenzon231(m): 5:26am On Feb 27
For how long lived here, you know too much
rocknation62:
Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses.

1. Its sometimes called Face Me I slap you, due to the incessant fights daily.
If you dont fight, someone will fight you.
You must fight.

2. You can never go hungry unless you dont know your way around.
Enter the kitchen at the backyard and start whining whos cooking.
Drop small gist about another neighbor

3. Theres always that man who will claim he has been living in the house before the house was even built.

They are always proud of the years they have lived there.

They know everyone and when they were given birth to. (Ancestor Tenant)

4. There will be this group of girls living together. They are always at home during the day except at night.

Mothers always warn their children not to enter their room.

5. There must be an old woman who settles a fight. Mama of the house.
She is always sitting outside monitoring what is happening on the street.
In most cases, she's the landlady.
They always have nicknames .

6. Theres always a landlord wannabe whom everyone hates.

He acts like the landlord and hes always like Dont pour waste there Pay your nepa bill and "We will lock this gate by 7pm" bla bla.
You will think his name is in the Landlord's will but he's a tenant too.

8. There must be a regular debtor who doesnt pay his bills on time, he pays January bills by April.
Always coming up with excuses.
"My mama just die", the same thing he said last year.

9. One rich tenant must be in the house, he will keep buying things his landlord can never afford.

He owes small rent but hes using 4 ACs, 2 deep freezers, 17 flatscreen TVs, and 54 generators.

10. Theres always that Single Aunty who is neat.
She will be between 35 to 40 years, speaks good English, and doesnt like to mingle with other women in the house.

(Children call her Aunty). It is the day you look for her trouble you will know that werey wa nle.

10. Every Face Me I face you comes with a fight merchant who can fight.
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Abdelux223: 6:37am On Feb 27
grin grin
Kajaard:

This runs girl.

Just see the way you exposed one of your clients car plate number for the whole world to see. You don't have any shame or what?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by dedarks(m): 7:39am On Feb 27
BodyCount:
That's how I met one useless girl some years back born and bred in face me I slap you with her parents and 4 other siblings in just room and parlour.
She was 25 and her parents gave birth to all of them in the same house...

To cut the long story short, MOST GIRLS FROM POOR BACKGROUND ARE THE MOST, DISRESPECTFUL, ENTITLED, DISLOYAL, STUBBORN, PROBLEMATIC AND FULL OF PRIDE.

SOMEONE THAT HER FATHER COULDN'T AFFORD A BIKE WILL BE TELL YOU SHE CAN'T DATE A GUY THAT DRIVES COROLLA...

USELESS GIRL WITH UNCOUNTABLE BODYCOUNT.

This one don chop breakfast 💔
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by ManDemMaCall(m): 7:58am On Feb 27
E get why, Just try as much as possible to avoid SEE FINISH shocked shocked shocked
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by bakila: 8:24am On Feb 27
ajerimitan:
Face me I slap you apartment has different levels. It is called civilian barracks for a reason. It can make you learn a lot and mature faster via experience gathering. The worst place one of so to say that I have ever lives was down one street at mile 12 market area. It was a typical slum with nylon laid on sawdust and built a with scrap roofing sheet and tapolyn or flex banner. The toilet was so bad and the bathroom was nothing to write home about. I actually stayed there for days. Funny enough the electricity in that area was constant and the environment was two worlds apart the filthy rich on the side of the fenced estate and the shantytown or slum on the other side. The place was actually built on a scarped dump site and mostly owned by scavengers and waste to Wealth bolars. I got one of the best advice from there after my days of stay. And some of the wounded lions who have found them selves down after almost reaching the zenith I found there also.
What is the best advice?
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by carlleung(m): 8:25am On Feb 27
Connected1:

Oh Okay, more like hotel rooms, but there's enough privacy because once you go in, you aren't coming out unless you are leaving, everything is inside.

Much different from the norms.

Exactly, everyone minds their businesses
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by deavicky(m): 8:46am On Feb 27
Spagi:
Dey play rich pikin,thank god for what u have,u just spread ur mouth to talk noncense instead to encourage the person
how is she a rich kid?. She is just claiming what she is not.
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Spagi(m): 8:55am On Feb 27
deavicky:
how is she a rich kid?. She is just claiming what she is not.
yeah some people need help but na their mouth will kill thew. no THANKS
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:09am On Feb 27
Jennyclay:

Yahoo boys go use u do ritual Las Las
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by whippersnapper(m): 10:17am On Feb 27
tochez24:

Lol 😆😆

I used to have the mindset like you⚠️

But when i started making money, i started making rich friends and hanging around successful people too then my orientation changed for good...

Then i began to see poor people the way they are!!!!

See my brother, do you know why rich people hardly help the poor??

⚠️ Poor people hardly grow wealth, most of the time they think of spending instead of investing!
⚠️ Poor people are entitled especially broke women!!
⚠️ Poor people lacks loyalty and integrity, you cannot trust the loyalty of a poor person!!!
⚠️ Poor people are untested, poverty humbles everyone so you really don't know the character of a poor person!!!!

Any poor person that hustles and breaks the chains of poverty by himself will always be welcomed amongst the rich because he's now TESTED and CONFIRMED✅✅✅

No rich person would like to take that RISK of lifting any poor person i tell you😁😁

It has nothing to do with being NIGERIAN, the rich all over the world always avoid the poor🙄
truer words have never been said

1 Like

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Daxray07(m): 12:35pm On Feb 27
Things to look for in a face me I face you apt plenty oh.
1. Ready to dey share toilet with everybody and prepare yourself to see some of the nastiest things a human can do inside toilet.
2. Buy earplugs because the sound of different generators fit deaf you before u pack out.
3. If u no Sabi quarrel or fight then begin practice small small before u finally pack in hence Dem go use ur eyes see shege.
4. Kitchen is always outside so I'll advise u to be vigilant to avoid story that touch.
5. If you're a single guy and u dey try, then be ready to dey knack steadily cos compound gals (even married ones) go dey gv u freely so long u dey ON gen and dey package ur bunk.
6. There's always a troublemaker in every compound so try to avoid that person no matter what.
7. Try to dey pay ur bills on time if u no want the whole street to know your name. Many others dey but u go find out on your own. Good luck
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Chicagograduate(m): 3:41pm On Feb 27
Lapilolo:

If I hear 🙄2 bedroom flat in Lagos is currently over 600k right now around Ogba/Ikeja area
I under-quote the rent.
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by IkengaRussell(m): 4:09pm On Feb 27
[quote author=Jennyclay post=128658001]I have never lived in such environment and I will never live in such environment undecided

I can’t even visit someone living in such an environment not to talk of living there myself undecided.[/quo

Generational poverty in action...Your father must be a pauper feeding from hand to mouth,hence your current profession..m
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Chibabe005(f): 5:12pm On Feb 27
PastorOlokonla:

The fight because a neighbor stayed late in the bathroom and you are late for your appointment and need to use the washroom.
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by dkidd: 8:03pm On Feb 27
BBIA:

Stop taking pictures sitting on other peoples car.

LSR 890 GZ

you wey I know go blur the plate number if it is traceable to your identity just like you did with your face.
Lol them done take her go eat fish na blasting next. Abi u no see her hustling 🆔 for body cheesy

1 Like

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by DAramis: 8:54pm On Feb 27
Been there in Kano.

But thank God for the journey so far. #Little beginning in some people's lives.
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by ajerimitan: 12:32am On Feb 28
bakila:

What is the best advice?
that the advice or ideas you are able to get from your head to your heart is your own and that is the only one that can benefit you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work / Everyday Cash Flow Sitting Pretty @ Chevron Lekki +2349030188831 / How A Widowed “Akara” Seller Became A Landlord In Lagos - Lady Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.