Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today (37897 Views)

Details Of Orosanye Report Implementation / Umar Farouq 'Weeps' As Pantami Disgraces Her At FEC Meeting - Sahara Reporters / Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by QueenDima47(f): 8:30pm On Feb 26
LegendHero:

Peter Obi the Agulu fraud will never be president.

So I understand the level of bitterness his Obedient delusionistsss will exude.
Hunger will kill you until you learn.
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by QueenDima47(f): 8:31pm On Feb 26
LegendHero:

More stampede will continue until you are gone.
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by pinacole1(m): 8:46pm On Feb 26
SpartaOfLagos:
Confused president

It's now obvious that this president didn't build Lagos as claimed . It is Fashola and Ambode that gave Lagos a face lift not Tinubu.

Tinubu is a clueless man . Na PDP template the mistake of a president wan begin use now.

Sign of a failed president , No ideas. He just wants to answer president .

U re d most confused nigerian living. Get small since and control ur emotions. Nigeria must work again....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by uchennaq(m): 8:53pm On Feb 26
LegendHero:

To me, the guy that called Tinubu confused president did not say anything bad or wrong, his government is confused that is why dollar climbed to almost $2000 and food prices skyrocketed. See My brother, this mentality that you have will never take Nigeria forward. It is good to criticize government and keep them on their toes, don't allow bigotry and tribalism to blur your thinking. I hope you and your family are benefiting because if not, I don't even know what to call you.
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by lwisee: 8:58pm On Feb 26
QueenDima47:

More stampede will continue until you are gone.

E sure me say na Garri you drink this morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by soccerlite: 9:01pm On Feb 26
Werey knew this and he established useless ministry

So that oyetola can have money to steal
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by kayalcomp: 9:20pm On Feb 26
We should thank God that we have a listening President. Even, Senate or House of Reps should be scrapped. this is one of the wastage. Only one chamber is ok for us. May God guide him to the right path in this tough time.
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by Lerumo: 9:37pm On Feb 26
SpartaOfLagos:
Confused president

It's now obvious that this president didn't build Lagos as claimed . It is Fashola and Ambode that gave Lagos a face lift not Tinubu.

Tinubu is a clueless man . Na PDP template the mistake of a president wan begin use now.

What is wrong in using PDP template? Is the PDP template from Zimbabwe? Was it not prepared by a Nigerian to be used for Nigeria?

All I see in your post is bitterness and nothing the man will do that will ever please you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by Cromagnon: 9:45pm On Feb 26
SpartaOfLagos:
Confused president

who put Fashola and ambrose there?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by miceroms: 9:47pm On Feb 26
This government does not have the legitimacy to implement that report. It has one of the bloated executive council, it should have started from leaning its own.
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by AntiWailer: 9:52pm On Feb 26
AllTheWayUp:
He read Atiku's letter yesterday and did the right thing.

And did what is in his manifesto. ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by Didi2d(m): 10:07pm On Feb 26
But why is it that Nigerians find it interesting to criticise any policy the President introduce.
Even the good policies, you guys will still have something negative to say.

Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by OredoPikin: 10:12pm On Feb 26
Chinkoalhaji34:
Enemies of Nigeria, the Obedient losers that Prof Wole tagged Barbarianns will come and wail with bitterness as usual.

Ozuor
Nigeria nor go ever better with foolish people like u as citizen

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by OredoPikin: 10:13pm On Feb 26
Didi2d:
But why is it that Nigerians find it interesting to criticise any policy the President introduce.
Even the good policies, you guys will still have something negative to say.

Nawa o
Here is your answer
Same scripts
Nothing new here

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by dealslip(f): 10:15pm On Feb 26
AllTheWayUp:
He read Atiku's letter yesterday and did the right thing.
Let me help you people understand some things. You see in every presidency there are people of different interests and even different loyalties. When you see an Atiku or Obi speak today and government acts tomorrow, trust me, they got the gist from the presidency and quickly pretend they are giving the advice.
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by Lapintoz50: 10:15pm On Feb 26
Children born with........

Continue to wail.....wailing wailers 😁

SpartaOfLagos:
Confused president

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by Asswipemod: 10:20pm On Feb 26
SpartaOfLagos:
Confused president

Nothing satisfies you goons. Still, Hoebee will never be president.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by Asswipemod: 10:24pm On Feb 26
QueenDima47:

Hunger will kill you until you learn.

Hoebee will never be president!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by Umuinyioku: 10:30pm On Feb 26
[quote author=LegendHero post=128659276]

[/quote)

So anybody wit contrary opinion Obedient??

How clueless you're like your mentor Jagaban.
Obi will be President but not under forged certificate or controversial circumstances like your Agbado muncher.
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by Kukutenla: 10:38pm On Feb 26
ElSudani:

We know exactly what happened to it. The initiative was blocked by the FG under Obasanjo. I am not making this up like Obidients always do. The FG objected to states having independent power projects.
That's a bloody lie!!
You APC rats lie too much
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by PHAYOL81: 10:45pm On Feb 26
Great
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by Kingrshd3: 10:51pm On Feb 26
alsudan:
Wasn't difficult to figure out the idiot will try to sack workers before the new minimum wage comes into effect.

Cost of Governance is a thousands times more than the wage bill of government workers, but the thief won't look into that.

Remind me how many minsters we have under Thiefnibuu again.

Ọmọ i see u employment loading óò kai 😭
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by aribisala0(m): 10:51pm On Feb 26
Lumarstone:
If you believe in this GOVERNMENT policy statement, also believe that your mother is a virgin.
very bitter and frustrated person

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by Konquest: 11:19pm On Feb 26
LegendHero:
President Tinubu cuts cost of governance by implementing Oronsaye Report

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by Musauzor(m): 12:28am On Feb 27
Bola Tribunation is a great disaster to Nigerians. May God deliver us from the grip of that sick man.
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by blue33: 1:30am On Feb 27
Imagine your pain ....

SpartaOfLagos:
Confused president

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by GoodLife4live: 5:23am On Feb 27
SpartaOfLagos:

All his policies has taking a nose dive . The south west are even the biggest hit in Tinubu bad policies .
"E bin pawa" people all around Ibadan and hunger strike in Lagos
stoo the lie.. southeast is the biggest hit of all the hardship... It is just that we don't support the bad things when we notice...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno / Saraki Claims He Borrowed N5b From Dangote To Fund Buhari's Election - Sahara R. / Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.