Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her (63162 Views)

Men, 5 Things That Will Make A Lady Never To Forget You In Her Life / No Matter How Deep You Love A Girl, You Must Never Do These 6 Things For Her / Lady Never Expected This Reply When She Tweeted This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by illuminutty: 11:34am On Feb 27
Simps will not hear.
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by spiSeyi: 11:34am On Feb 27
If you like open SIMPs head and put all these warnings there dem no go hear. grin Women are meant to be helpers, if a woman loves a man she won't extort him she will rather increase him and look for a way to protect him . undecided but if she doesn't she will milk him dry.
Any lady that demands is a red flag and shouldn't be giving any attention. Say NO to broke ladies tongue

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by NaijaCover(m): 11:36am On Feb 27
Following The Update
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by nedekid: 11:38am On Feb 27
Oga, you are wise.
Only young men that have opolo will value what you wrote.

3 Likes

Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Anijay1212(m): 11:39am On Feb 27
Olachase:
I book one olosho online na my friend babe show up
Babe way my guy sponsor go school embarassed embarassed

She still get mind tell me say make I do wetin I won do say she no day do refund

That day I fear life
shocked shocked shocked
angry angry sad
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by DMTtechnologies: 11:41am On Feb 27
🏡 Need assurance about your property in Lagos or Ogun State? We offer reliable physical verification services! Contact us for a thorough assessment and peace of mind. Your property's integrity is our priority.

📞 0916 000 1159

#PropertyVerification #Lagos #Ogun #RealEstateSecurity
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Celestialsword: 11:43am On Feb 27
If you have the means you can do the number one, but the rest is a no no
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by MEGAWATCH: 11:44am On Feb 27
PROPEACE:

If you as a elder see something wrong in this list then you have so much to learn from the young.

The young people you asked him to learn from, are they not the people who goes into marriage today and breakup next week?

Learning kor

Study nii!

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by advanceDNA: 11:44am On Feb 27
EreluRoz:
So you'll be comfortable if a lady is doing all of the above for you? undecided

God created each gender for different purpose, stop trying to be or take the other gender role.

So the role of ur gender is to fvck, sleep and eat.....

Iyaebe...u you know u cannot make heaven cheesy grin grin grin
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Alawode01(m): 11:45am On Feb 27
You're very correct,also don't suck her plate be warn because later she will call you mumu when she as taking all your fortune.

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Basicend: 11:45am On Feb 27
kmaster007:
There are some certain things you should never do for a woman no matter how much you love her, all in the name of pleasing her.

As a man, you have the responsibility to make your woman happy but there should be limit. You have an ego to defend as a man and you should not let a woman ruin it or take advantage of you simply because you love her. Below are 5 things you must never do to please a woman;

1.) Pay Her School Fees

Unless she is your wife, never pay for a woman’s education. It is okay to help her and support her when she is in school but paying everything for her is a NO. If you feel compelled to do it. However, do not assume that she will forever be indebted to you. People change and she might as well choose to love someone else even after all your efforts.

2.) Forget Your Dreams For Her

Before you met her, remember you had your own dreams and aspirations. Do not stop chasing them just because she does not like what you do. If you wanted go study abroad, the last thing you want to do is change your mind because she is not comfortable with it. If she cannot wait, let her be but never stop pursuing your dreams to please a woman.

3.) Commit a Crime For Her

If you cannot sustain her flashy lifestyle, do not steal or do something stupid just to please her. If she loves you for real, she will understand when you are broke and will not pressure you to sort out her financial matters.

4.) Never Disrespect Your Family

Women can be so manipulative especially when they know you love them for sure and you can do anything to have them stay. Some will try to show you how bad your family members are and draw you further from them. If she ever leaves you, the only people you will have behind you is your family. So, never cut your family ties to make a girl happy.

5.) Compromise Your Needs For Hers

Unless it’s really necessary, you should be a little bit selfish with yourself. You cannot afford to go hungry so that you can send her money to buy food. You can maybe share the little you have but never sacrifice all you got just to make her happy.

You may pay (1) Her school fees if you have abundance and wont feel anything. .

You may compromise your needs at times if its not a big issue too. .

BUT; points 2, 3, and 4 are very vital and must be adhered.
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by bukatyne(f): 11:45am On Feb 27
Offpoint1:
grin When it comes to love, only experience can teach people sense.
Your advice is useless to any individual that has never fell victim and dumped.

If you can't do it for Amaka, Amara will sweet you off your feet and you'll do it for her.

Don't waste your time, experiences will do the trick.

cheesy

And if he heals properly without trauma, he will just choose better and do it again grin

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by bigdammyj: 11:45am On Feb 27
Okay, seen.
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by spiSeyi: 11:46am On Feb 27
emetisuccess:
Lol 🤣🤣 I can pay her school fees with no strings attached. That's just my ways of life. I don't care how much I give my girlfriend, I keep telling her once u are tired of the relationship, you are free to walkout. I love you doesn't mean I should subvert your decision. After all she didn't point me gun to the head to pay her fees. Na una dey take all these things serious, me I no send oo. I just believe you wasn't meant for me. Simple as that. Just live a simple life .

And you think that you are making sense, your mumu nor too much grin grin money is a visitor invest it while it is within your reach. Anyways nah body go tell you grin

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Iamthoney(m): 11:46am On Feb 27
emetisuccess:
Lol 🤣🤣 I can pay her school fees with no strings attached. That's just my ways of life. I don't care how much I give my girlfriend, I keep telling her once u are tired of the relationship, you are free to walkout. I love you doesn't mean I should subvert your decision. After all she didn't point me gun to the head to pay her fees. Na una dey take all these things serious, me I no send oo. I just believe you wasn't meant for me. Simple as that. Just live a simple life .
My brother
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by eteebanky1: 11:47am On Feb 27
Experience is the best teacher.

Those mumu simps that falls in love easily and can do anything for the opposite sex will never listen to you

Not until they experience the heartbreak, I just hope it won't be too late for them to recover cos no one is getting any younger.
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by LalastiklaIa(m): 11:47am On Feb 27
PROPEACE:
Many of the people saying "I will pay her school fees" will abandon their siblings and even parents and be screaming "nobody owes you anything" (wicked man's favourite slogan) whilst paying the fees of a strange woman.

grin I feel somehow anytime I hear that slogan from anybody's mouth. Nobody owes you anything. grin

And most of these people that use that slogan attained the height they are in because someone helped them o. If their helper had thought that way of nobody owing u anything whether they will be where they are

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by bukatyne(f): 11:47am On Feb 27
Offpoint1:

You've not learned anything bro because you're dating Amaka, when you meet Amara you'll get my point.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Amara is a beautiful name.... Beauty smiley

It seems you have met Amara? cheesy wink
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Ewedegubbler: 11:48am On Feb 27
kmaster007:
There are some certain things you should never do for a woman no matter how much you love her, all in the name of pleasing her.

As a man, you have the responsibility to make your woman happy but there should be limit. You have an ego to defend as a man and you should not let a woman ruin it or take advantage of you simply because you love her. Below are 5 things you must never do to please a woman;

I bought one a house and right now she’s living there With her current boyfriend whilst telling everyone she was the one helping me. LoL
1.) Pay Her School Fees

Unless she is your wife, never pay for a woman’s education. It is okay to help her and support her when she is in school but paying everything for her is a NO. If you feel compelled to do it. However, do not assume that she will forever be indebted to you. People change and she might as well choose to love someone else even after all your efforts.

2.) Forget Your Dreams For Her

Before you met her, remember you had your own dreams and aspirations. Do not stop chasing them just because she does not like what you do. If you wanted go study abroad, the last thing you want to do is change your mind because she is not comfortable with it. If she cannot wait, let her be but never stop pursuing your dreams to please a woman.

3.) Commit a Crime For Her

If you cannot sustain her flashy lifestyle, do not steal or do something stupid just to please her. If she loves you for real, she will understand when you are broke and will not pressure you to sort out her financial matters.

4.) Never Disrespect Your Family

Women can be so manipulative especially when they know you love them for sure and you can do anything to have them stay. Some will try to show you how bad your family members are and draw you further from them. If she ever leaves you, the only people you will have behind you is your family. So, never cut your family ties to make a girl happy.

5.) Compromise Your Needs For Hers

Unless it’s really necessary, you should be a little bit selfish with yourself. You cannot afford to go hungry so that you can send her money to buy food. You can maybe share the little you have but never sacrifice all you got just to make her happy.
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by spiSeyi: 11:49am On Feb 27
OgaTheTop2:
Everything is not about sex or relationship....I can pay her school fees and take care of her without any string attached. You never can tell what she becomes tomorrow.
When last did you give to orphans if you want to venture into philanthropy do it were God will acknowledge it. There's no blessing attached to giving money to a 9ja babe who will use the money to pay her main BF billsgrin

3 Likes

Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by GenderMix: 11:49am On Feb 27
This is actually spot on. 🙌💪👍

The thing about love (infatuation) is that there is a disconnect between the brain and reality. The sense of judgement at that point is blurred. It's like a sickness.

It takes serious maturity to get a hold of yourself during the period of infatuation and not act foolishly. This advice will only work for youngsters who are open minde , surrounded by people with experience and are willing to learn because in reality, emotions can be checked

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by madridguy(m): 11:49am On Feb 27
Then you don't love her. If you love someone genuinely you should be able to do one or two favour for each other.

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by fredpeter(m): 11:50am On Feb 27
Instead of giving her money and all sorts... It'l is better you help her get a job so she can take care of her needs herself... It's even better that way

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by pocohantas(f): 11:50am On Feb 27
If fees needs to be paid, I will pay it. Money is a means to and end for me. Not something I overthink like many of you. The joke is on you that thinks you played me.

That is not to say my family wouldn't be taken care of. Neither does it mean I will bend in uncomfortable positions to please you.

4 Likes

Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by nedekid: 11:50am On Feb 27
OgaTheTop2:
Everything is not about sex or relationship....I can pay her school fees and take care of her without any string attached. You never can tell what she becomes tomorrow.
Na she go still call you mumu in front of her friends. Why will you pay her school fees or take care of her without strings attached while she is fucking some wretched guy for free? Oh, you can run expenses on behalf of another man? Dont you see, truelly, figuratively speaking, there is a case of "mumurity" there?
Guy if your money is good enough for a lady to take, you are good enough to Bleep her, do not let any one deceive you!
Furthermore, if it is what as you say, a woman can be in the future, I assure you it is not by that. What is the guarantee she will help you or even give you audience? Infact that is when they will say you have entitlement mentality.
Guy, do not spend your dime on any lady that you have "interest" in, but does not reciprocate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Offpoint1: 11:51am On Feb 27
bukatyne:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Amara is a beautiful name.... Beauty smiley

It seems you have met Amara? cheesy wink
😂 I'm not at the liberty to answer that question... Let bygone be bygone grin
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Brushstrokes20: 11:52am On Feb 27
Nice points...
But experience is the best teacher💯💯
# I've been there, done that and now knows better 😂😁😅🤣😎
# these hoes ain't loyal
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Anguldi(m): 11:52am On Feb 27
Naso one Igbo man come beer parlour next to my friends shops and drank to stupor because of a girl he trained in school that jilted him shocked

His friends met him there from like 10am consoling him till around 10pm..
He still came back the morning and 3rd day.

He came from the other part of town to free his frustration

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by nedekid: 11:52am On Feb 27
spiSeyi:

When last did you give to orphans if you want to venture into philanthropy do it were God will acknowledge it. There's no blessing attached to giving money to a 9ja babe who will use the money to pay her main BF billsgrin
Abi ohh..

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Offpoint1: 11:52am On Feb 27
bukatyne:

cheesy

And if he heals properly without trauma, he will just choose better and do it again grin
One beaten twice shy 😂
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by VULCAN(m): 11:53am On Feb 27
Is this the level of generosity you show to true friends and family?

If not, then you are still a simp.

Because true friends and family will be around for 50yrs or more if life spares them but your girlfriend will abandon you this evening to be a baby mama for Davido.

emetisuccess:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by santaclaws: 11:54am On Feb 27
VinnyBaba:

That School fees though. undecided

Any Guy that pay School fees for his Undergraduate Girlfriend, When he wants to Marry her,
Her Family should not collect Dowry from him Again. sad

Dowry aside, any family would really be grateful to a man for sending their daughter to school, but they cannot control the outcome of the relationship, thus making the first point vital.

If you sacrifice your entire finances for a woman and she tells you she doesn't love you anymore, there's nothing you can do about it...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) / A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.