Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,556 members, 7,850,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

Guys, Why Did You Smash Her Once And Didn't Want To See Her Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Why Did You Smash Her Once And Didn't Want To See Her Again? (3752 Views)

Check Out My Hot Outfit. Will You Smash Or Pass? / How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) / Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Why Did You Smash Her Once And Didn't Want To See Her Again? by DenreleDave(m): 8:02pm On Feb 26
For me, she wan dey bill me unnecessarily...

Ontop say we make love, u wan dey enter me with billing

Guys over to you

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Why Did You Smash Her Once And Didn't Want To See Her Again? by Spagi(m): 8:08pm On Feb 26
DenreleDave:
For me, she wan dey bill me unnecessarily...

Ontop say we make love, u wan dey enter me with billing

Guys over to you

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
na u dey find problem marry two or more wifes, no THANKS

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Did You Smash Her Once And Didn't Want To See Her Again? by illicit(m): 8:09pm On Feb 26
She no Sabi knack

13 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Did You Smash Her Once And Didn't Want To See Her Again? by DenreleDave(m): 8:14pm On Feb 26
illicit:
She no Sabi knack

Teach her ńa. Make her watch pono
Re: Guys, Why Did You Smash Her Once And Didn't Want To See Her Again? by EbolaTinubu: 8:15pm On Feb 26
This time around, na the reverse be the case for my side oh. Na she smashed me instead with her maggot infested Kpekus oh

The type of horrible stench coming out from that gutter nearly kill me.

Deborah na thunder go fire you for almost killing me with rotten Kpekus

Wetin pain me pass na the shakara and the guy wey she do for 5 months pain me pass. My money nearly finish for meat pie and cock. Not knowing say na Satan dey take him time dey set trap for me

Most of these girls you are pursuing around might have terrible smell down there with beautiful faces.

May we not be unfortunate in life with rotten, infested, smelly and swollen towtow in this heat period and harsh economy combined Amen

Because, it's not a good experience.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Why Did You Smash Her Once And Didn't Want To See Her Again? by Skooltynz: 8:20pm On Feb 26
this bigot guy you don leave politics section now abi? tinubu hunger don make you loose interest...grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Did You Smash Her Once And Didn't Want To See Her Again? by illicit(m): 8:29pm On Feb 26
DenreleDave:

Yeah sure

But no be everybody dey sabi learn

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Did You Smash Her Once And Didn't Want To See Her Again? by EreluRoz: 8:29pm On Feb 26
You wonder why Nigeria is still backwards? This is it

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Did You Smash Her Once And Didn't Want To See Her Again? by seanery: 8:31pm On Feb 26
Sigh
Re: Guys, Why Did You Smash Her Once And Didn't Want To See Her Again? by LeeSmart: 8:37pm On Feb 26
I for like comment but make i respect myself
Re: Guys, Why Did You Smash Her Once And Didn't Want To See Her Again? by austine4real(m): 9:01pm On Feb 26
Thieving act

Some ladies thinks that sleeping with is a business

She package plates,sweet candies, shirts and slippers

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Did You Smash Her Once And Didn't Want To See Her Again? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:05pm On Feb 26
- maybe because thats all that the dude wanted from her
- maybe because thats all that she was worth
- maybe because the stench of her toto was so "strong", he needed to run
- maybe because its now the turn of other brothas to sample her

as they say:"chop your own and free the babe so others can also chop their own!"

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Did You Smash Her Once And Didn't Want To See Her Again? by DaddyRochie1642: 9:14pm On Feb 26
She's not intelligent, I'm a sapiosexual.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Why Did You Smash Her Once And Didn't Want To See Her Again? by nazicartel(m): 9:34pm On Feb 26
The last one was too classic. Came with minor lies. Lived fake life cos she needed the fake life.... Omoh, did some fake things. She came to my house and spent some days. With her nonsense over classic demanding... All these estate agents... Smashed for days and freed her jaree because I couldn't continue and I don't love her that deep to come out plainly... She's supposed to know that Nigeria is hard , If she was intelligent

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Why Did You Smash Her Once And Didn't Want To See Her Again? by JustPowerApps(m): 10:10pm On Feb 26
Have you ever seen a second leg in the final of a tournament before?

12 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Did You Smash Her Once And Didn't Want To See Her Again? by Rexie96: 10:11pm On Feb 26
At first I got her contact off social media.
Whenever I text her or try to get her services due to her online business nature, She's was always ignoring me or replying rude. This girl was damn proud ...

She finally saw a few of my pics and fell hard , she started posting all sort of flirty pics of her on her status on WhatsApp to impress Me, I caught the moves but pretended.

I post a few of mine too and she always commented, started calling me , started seeking my attention.I was like wow this proud girl don break last last. She fell in love without thinking If I cared or not. I invited her over first day, I fc_ked her very hard after 15 mints she got to my place, she's got a very big as_s though for a slim lady.

After that, I felt something. It felt good. ! And I stepped back to being strangers, and she could no longer play the hard girl shit for me

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Why Did You Smash Her Once And Didn't Want To See Her Again? by Nonexisting1: 10:53pm On Feb 26
Pussy odour my brother. I changed my bedsheet and swore never to have it smell that way ever again. What pained and still pain is that she is a classy vaginarian and very beautiful too. Whenever I remember her big breasts, my dick rises and I quickly start typing text message only that the thought of her pussy odour discourages me all the time. One day, I'll summon the courage to invite her again to see if she has taken care of herself.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Why Did You Smash Her Once And Didn't Want To See Her Again? by Gadafii: 11:32pm On Feb 26
Next morning she came up with her phone is bad bla bla bla, Ka ma pade mo👋

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Did You Smash Her Once And Didn't Want To See Her Again? by Mikespecialone(m): 12:22am On Feb 27
Nothing ooo just that her smelly pussea ,infact i no go second round self , the whole room was just filled with this disgusting smell , e con b like say the AC Dey boost the smell but I no fit off ham because the hotel no get fan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Why Did You Smash Her Once And Didn't Want To See Her Again? by ashawopikin(m): 12:32am On Feb 27
After boasting about her sexual prowess, i found out she no sabi anything, she just dey like plywood dey moan useless moan like mosquito wey dey sing.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Why Did You Smash Her Once And Didn't Want To See Her Again? by MyExpression(m): 1:03am On Feb 27
DenreleDave:

You don't learn that from that.
Sometimes, it's psychologically hard to teach that.

Except she be ur virgin...its hard to teach w/out striking a cord somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Did You Smash Her Once And Didn't Want To See Her Again? by rickleye: 5:17am On Feb 27
Usually it had to do with vaginal odour.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Why Did You Smash Her Once And Didn't Want To See Her Again? by DenreleDave(m): 7:05am On Feb 27
Mynd44 Dominique farano

Front page pls
Re: Guys, Why Did You Smash Her Once And Didn't Want To See Her Again? by EreluRoz: 7:14am On Feb 27
Imagine if a lady open these kind of topic?

That's why I don't shy away from saying anything here on nairaland because we have already accepted to be crazy.

Small small dicks and ugly ones sef Dy claim sex god and hunk.

If you check well now non of them reach 5inches mtcheww

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Did You Smash Her Once And Didn't Want To See Her Again? by DenreleDave(m): 7:24am On Feb 27
EreluRoz:

That's why I don't shy away from saying anything here on nairaland because we have already accepted to be crazy.

Sorry ooooo

Borehole

18 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Did You Smash Her Once And Didn't Want To See Her Again? by ObalendeCMS: 7:26am On Feb 27
EreluRoz:

Open it now. What's there.

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Did You Smash Her Once And Didn't Want To See Her Again? by EreluRoz: 7:27am On Feb 27
DenreleDave:

Sorry ooooo

Borehole
Two inches are quick to call borehole, you should rather be worried about your micro penis

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Why Did You Smash Her Once And Didn't Want To See Her Again? by DenreleDave(m): 7:31am On Feb 27
EreluRoz:
Two inches are quick to call borehole, you should rather be worried about your macro penis

The average length of a pvxxy is 3 inches.. So we if have 2 inches or 5 inches like you claim, we are good to go

Except for boreholes like you wey go complain.

Ladies who are virgin won't complain

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Why Did You Smash Her Once And Didn't Want To See Her Again? by EreluRoz: 7:34am On Feb 27
DenreleDave:

The average length of a pvxxy is 3 inches.. So we if have 2 inches or 5 inches like you claim, we are good to go

Except for boreholes like you wey go complain.

Ladies who are virgin won't complain
See consolation quote Kikikikiki.

You think this rubbish will stop me from saying what I want to say? undecided

Who told you virgins like it micro? be consoling yourself there. Small prick Dy shake

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Did You Smash Her Once And Didn't Want To See Her Again? by DenreleDave(m): 7:41am On Feb 27
EreluRoz:
See consolation quote Kikikikiki.

You think this rubbish will stop me from saying what I want to say? undecided

Who told you virgins like it macro, be consoling yourself there. Small prick Dy shake

U need sumone to engage u in this conversation, sorry it's not me.. Don't have time for this.

Zonefree pls come and engage ur babe

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Did You Smash Her Once And Didn't Want To See Her Again? by Rexie96: 7:48am On Feb 27
Rexie96:
At first I got her contact off social media.
Whenever I text her or try to get her services due to her online business nature, She's was always ignoring me or replying rude. This girl was damn proud ...

She finally saw a few of my pics and fell hard , she started posting all sort of flirty pics of her on her status on WhatsApp to impress Me, I caught the moves but pretended.

I post a few of mine too and she always commented, started calling me , started seeking my attention.I was like wow this proud girl don break last last. She fell in love without thinking If I cared or not. I invited her over first day, I fc_ked her very hard after 15 mints she got to my place, she's got a very big as_s though for a slim lady.

After that, I felt something. It felt good. ! And I stepped back to being strangers, and she could no longer play the hard girl shit for me
She's been crying in my DM, now I'm the hard to get guy
Re: Guys, Why Did You Smash Her Once And Didn't Want To See Her Again? by rocknation62(m): 7:52am On Feb 27
DenreleDave:

Sorry ooooo

Borehole

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marriage Is A Beautiful Institution But Why The Break-ups ? / I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: / What Is Your Idea Of A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.