Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

"The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years (32494 Views)

Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola / Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? / Where To Download Nigerian Series "The Johnsons" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by Marvieduke(f): 6:57am On Feb 28
SAMBARRY:
e pain an grin tongue

Ofi 13 years wo series Kode gbon na grin tongue

Sincerely you are foolish to reason like that....

Walahi oponu gidi gan..
Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by poweredcom(m): 9:39am On Feb 28
Who watches this boring program
Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by SAMBARRY: 12:19pm On Feb 28
Marvieduke:

Sincerely you are foolish to reason like that....

Walahi oponu gidi gan..
ehya e dey cry grin

Ashoro Na dun grin tongue

13 years is not enough to watch series, you for use 20 years tongue

Na you them suppose call Omo dagba kogbon tongue

Even the person wey start food buisness 13 years ago for our area don get multiple branches and don Cash out. tongue

You you use 13 years of your life watch film.e be like say the person Wey swear give you don die.ago grin tongue

Ori re tiburu lorun re tongue
Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by Midex88(m): 12:20pm On Feb 28
this show and the awon aladun de show was quite enjoyable then.
Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by Nonywendy(m): 2:19pm On Feb 28
I won't renew my gotv again. This is one of the programs dat makes me subscribe
Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by Marvieduke(f): 2:58pm On Feb 28
SAMBARRY:
ehya e dey cry grin

Ashoro Na dun grin tongue

13 years is not enough to watch series, you for use 20 years tongue

Na you them suppose call Omo dagba kogbon tongue

Even the person wey start food buisness 13 years ago for our area don get multiple branches and don Cash out. tongue

You you use 13 years of your life watch film.e be like say the person Wey swear give you don die.ago grin tongue

Ori re tiburu lorun re tongue

Ogun lo ma pa e, a tun fi eje re we,
Sincerely you are just a foolish individual, you are a disgrace to we Yoruba's as a nation and man kind and even to manhood... What a shame, because if you are not ashamed, I am, trading words with who is supposed to be a brother is enough but your foolishness won't make you see clearly that your response is highly senseless...
Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by SAMBARRY: 4:26pm On Feb 28
Marvieduke:

Ogun lo ma pa e, a tun fi eje re we,
Sincerely you are just a foolish individual, you are a disgrace to we Yoruba's as a nation and man kind and even to manhood... What a shame, because if you are not ashamed, I am, trading words with who is supposed to be a brother is enough but your foolishness won't make you see clearly that your response is highly senseless...
my blood is too poisonous for ogun to use baff grin

Na acid e go be for him Body grin

Alorire kope rara.you use 13 years to watch film,so for 13 years you didn't achieve anything Na film you use am Watch grin

Ago lomapa e grin
Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by Thazard(m): 8:07am On Mar 01
YeyeGbami:
Nice, very nice comedy series.

Lucky and Emu grin

another mad comedy show from dstv na “my flatmate”. Prosper and titus alobam
grin grin grin
Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by onuohajones30(m): 12:38pm On Mar 03
So sad this TVshow series has come to an end. Love to watch it during weekends, in fact ,it was my weekend delight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Thelma, Esther Fight Over Calling People With Down Syndrome ‘imbeciles’ / 9 Epic Nigerian Movies We Can't Forget In A Hurry. / BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.