Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,710 members, 7,955,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

On Your Wedding Night You Find Your Spouse Hiv Positive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Your Wedding Night You Find Your Spouse Hiv Positive (802 Views)

Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Menses On Wedding Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Your Wedding Night You Find Your Spouse Hiv Positive by fredegba(m): 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2011
What will you do when you find out that your spouse is HIV positive on your wedding night?
Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Your Spouse Hiv Positive by kokoye(m): 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2011
you wait until wedding night to find out your spouse is HIV +ve.

go cook up another story to create a thread.
Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Your Spouse Hiv Positive by pendo89(f): 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2011
grin
Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Your Spouse Hiv Positive by freecocoa(f): 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2011
Oh Lawd have mercy mercy mercy.
Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Your Spouse Hiv Positive by Sijo01(f): 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2011
kokoye:

you wait until wedding night to find out your response is HIV +ve.

go cook up another story to create a thread.

grin grin

Abeg sofry vex.
Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Your Spouse Hiv Positive by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2011
[size=14pt]Colossal Bullshit![/size]
Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Your Spouse Hiv Positive by Idowuogbo(f): 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2011
Poster did u auction your brain undecided
Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Your Spouse Hiv Positive by slimyem: 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2011
errm op,seems you are in 1901AD.wake up!
Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Your Spouse Hiv Positive by r231(m): 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2011
goodluck to you grin
Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Your Spouse Hiv Positive by Sijo01(f): 11:23pm On Nov 11, 2011
^goodluck
wit or witout Jonathan?
Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Your Spouse Hiv Positive by r231(m): 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2011
^all of the above grin grin

person wey won die meet person wey go kill am cheesy cheesy
Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Your Spouse Hiv Positive by claremont(m): 11:49pm On Nov 11, 2011
fredegba:

What will you do when you find out that your spouse is HIV positive on your wedding night?
Before s-ex: I will divorce her.

After s-ex: I will still divorce her, and then I will get myself tested after 3-6 months. Sleeping with a HIV positive person doesn't mean that the virus will be transferred in 100% of all cases, so the probability of me not getting the virus is still there!
Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Your Spouse Hiv Positive by lindabon: 12:21am On Nov 12, 2011
More power to whoever finds his/herself in this situation!!
Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Your Spouse Hiv Positive by ps5(m): 1:10am On Nov 12, 2011
I will call off the whole thing. Me no send her beauty or money oh. My time never reach grin
Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Your Spouse Hiv Positive by Exponental(m): 9:04am On Nov 12, 2011
Till death do u part
did I say death, towwe, HIV.

POSTER: go slap MOPO 4 highway
Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Your Spouse Hiv Positive by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 12, 2011
There was this naija babe wey one of my friends be wan marry and he come find out say the babe contact herpes from one indian man during her aristo days sad
Re: On Your Wedding Night You Find Your Spouse Hiv Positive by Goldieluks: 11:00am On Nov 12, 2011
Wedding night ke!

even on wedding day or 1 hour after the wedding,but how can one go ahead and marry someone without knowing their HIV
status? common sense is not common,is it?

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice Me / How Do I Knw She's The One! / ((cold))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.