Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) (46401 Views)

CBN Lists Deposit Money Banks In Nigeria (see Full List) / Customers Stranded As Bdcs In Abuja, Kano, Lagos Shutdown Over Dollar Spike / CBN Lists 5 Forms Of Naira Abuse: Money Bouquet, Spraying, Selling, Squeezing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by HBB1(m): 5:43pm On Feb 28
ezechi24:

😂😂...so It got to that point in your village, sorry ooo i actually thought you were lying chai..😂😂....una suffer oooo

Guess you cannot read?

My people were not walking around like Adam and Eve in the 1900s.
Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by millionboi2: 6:00pm On Feb 28
tobtap:
Lagos is simply the undisputed economic capital in naija... The size is massive... Other states need to upgrade.. Dem dey lag behind.. .. all economic statistics back Lagos as naija engine room
you be big fool.....a once capital city u dey compare to other states
Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by ezechi24(m): 6:43pm On Feb 28
HBB1:

Guess you cannot read?

My people were not walking around like Adam and Eve in the 1900s.

But you just talked about your ancestors just now... hahahaha I never knew they were so dumb and backwards....sorry bro 😂😂
Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by HBB1(m): 6:43pm On Feb 28
ezechi24:

But you just talked about your ancestors just now... hahahaha I never knew they were so dumb and backwards....sorry bro 😂😂

undecided
Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by IbeOkehie: 6:51pm On Feb 28
HBB1:

...and where does it mention the Fulanis and Yorubas were begging the Igbos, who were the dominant tribe, to allow them secede?

I am sorry, but your unfounded arrogance made me rude.

I don't want to sound tribalistic, but Igbos have NEVER been the dominant tribe.

Get off your high horse.

I'm not a tribal partisan. I'm happy that I've grown beyond that sort of bias. I only bring FACTS to any discussion. Because Nigerians are generally ignorant and parochial, a little fact tends to drive them to anger. It doesn't need to be so, history is for learning. There's no advantage gained by holding onto lies, in fact it detracts from both private & public development.

The history of the transition of Nigeria to independence is readily accessible on the internet. Why not do some research? I've already delved into this matter in some detail, I encourage you to go do the same. Here's a good representation of my views in a discussion with others, including a Yoruba fellow.

https://www.nairaland.com/7827930/difference-england-uk-great-britain/2#125573350

IbeOkehie:

Dude if you're Igbo, you need to please stop this hypocrisy. I'm an Igbo man too and when I found out the LIES and HYPOCRISY that our people have been bandying around about our history in Nigeria, I almost died from shock. Even my own parents and older relatives who fought the Biafra War seemed to have adopted a position of selective amnesia about the causes of the pre-war Crisis. We must always strive to tell the truth and if it's too dangerous to tell, just keep quiet until it's safe. Lies are destructive because they set wrong incentives for action.

Chukwuma Nzeogwu AND/OR Aguiyi Ironsi STARTED Nigeria on the path to the present Unitary Government. Simply by introducing military into government via illegal and biased violence, they GUARANTEED that Nigeria would become a Unitary State.

Long before that, the Great Zik, Nnamdi Azikiwe, ensured the continued existence of Nigeria as a United Entity. In the Lancaster Conference Negotiations, the UK did for Nigeria what it did for many other Crown Colonies....it gave THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE a chance to choose the structure of their country after independence. By that act alone, the British gave Nigerians the chance to rectify a lot of whatever wrong was done by colonialism.

At the Lancaster Conference

1) Obafemi Awolowo took a position that a SECESSION CLAUSE must be included in the Constitution.
2) The Sarduana took the position that Nigeria should be divided into separate countries.
3) Nnamdi Azikiwe specifically opposed Awolowo's proposal...and insisted that Nigeria must remain united "in perpetuity"

The rules of all the Lancaster Conferences for British Colonies was that EVERY major change in the status quo had to be unanimous. They Igbo insisted that things remain as they were. So it was Zik and his Igbo voters who LEGALLY locked up all the tribes and regions in Nigeria FOREVER. If Awolowo had his way, the Biafra War would never have been necessary, the Eastern Region would have had the LEGAL RIGHT to simply walk away. There's a lot more I could say about this issue...for instance, I could EXPLAIN WHY the Igbo were so opposed to dividing Nigeria or any talk of secession rights. The Cameroons Referendum of 1964 is also very important, I urge everyone to go read about it. That episode alone makes EVERYTHING clear about who and what are the real problems in Nigeria.

I hope anyone who cares about Nigerian history can go research these issues. I have good websites and history that I can link to, but I won't do it, if you care enough go find it yourself, but the truth is most Nigerians don't care about anything except MONEY, that's why their country is the Poverty Capital of the World.

Good Luck to Nigeria.

You would do yourself a lot of good to read ALL our comments on the matter at hand.

Good Luck to you
Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by HBB1(m): 7:17pm On Feb 28
IbeOkehie:

I'm not a tribal partisan. I'm happy that I've grown beyond that sort of bias. I only bring FACTS to any discussion. Because Nigerians are generally ignorant and parochial, a little fact tends to drive them to anger. It doesn't need to be so, history is for learning. There's no advantage gained by holding onto lies, in fact it detracts from both private & public development.

The history of the transition of Nigeria to independence is readily accessible on the internet. Why not do some research? I've already delved into this matter in some detail, I encourage you to go do the same. Here's a good representation of my views in a discussion with others, including a Yoruba fellow.

https://www.nairaland.com/7827930/difference-england-uk-great-britain/2#125573350

You would do yourself a lot of good to read ALL our comments on the matter at hand.

Good Luck to you

Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by MrGerald(m): 7:26pm On Feb 28
tobtap:
Lagos is simply the undisputed economic capital in naija... The size is massive... Other states need to upgrade.. Dem dey lag behind.. .. all economic statistics back Lagos as naija engine room
Not just Lagos there are cities that stands as the image of every country, either former or current capital, it's build by the people all over the country including foreigners
Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by cokeryusuf09(m): 7:27pm On Feb 28
Jogs1900:

They are unlicenced BDC.They are middlemen.If you trade currency on the street now, you can be charged for money laundering.Now the CBN don't want middlemen to trade dollars again.If you go to Yaba or Shitta now, im sure you will not see them on the street.
Lol, na ur area
Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by Jogs1900: 7:47pm On Feb 28
cokeryusuf09:

Lol, na ur area
Lol..why you dey ask
Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by desertboom(m): 8:08pm On Feb 28
Who has initiated school fees payment using the new CBN policy?
Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:48pm On Feb 28
Angel55555:

Well said.

Are you in Abk?
Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by HBB1(m): 7:14am On Mar 01
IbeOkehie:

Good Luck to you

I have redacted my earlier post as I did not know it was you I was responding to.

You seem like an okay person, but your assertions are mixed with LIES!

Big lies!

I will let you be though.
You seem good-hearted.

Have a nice day!
Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by Irony1: 11:05am On Mar 01
HBB1:

Majority of the South West is poor, yet your people keep trooping down daily?

Where are the best Hospitals in the Country?
Where are the best Secondary Schools
Where are the best Universities?

Where is economic hub of the Country?

Where is the IT hub?
Finance?
Industries?

Where is the entertainment hub?

You think it is by building 'Mansion' in your Village?
Or bragging about your Naira Billionaires?
🤣

Is that adding value to your regional economy?

The aforementioned things have made the South West the best place to live in the Country.

In 100 years, your Mansions will be worth little, whilst the investments made in those sectors would have further transformed the South West.

Continue being dumb.
Afe Babalola has built a top 10 University in less than a decade that will outlive him and add value in perpertuity, whilst you brag about inconsequential things.

Ordinary road, your 'Billionaires' will not build, but can stone themselves cash at burials.
🤣

Smell the coffee bro!

*...Chest-beating like a Gorilla in heat

Okay let us do a statistical analysis can you show me the trend in migration from East to Lagos in the last 20years let us check whether it is reducing or increasing. The problem with bigoted idiots like you is you talk from ignorance. You sit in your one room face me u face you in Ijegun and type trash just to justify 30k monthly salary.

Go to Nnewi Billionaires build roads for their people. You talk from a position of ignorance.
Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by HBB1(m): 11:29am On Mar 01
Irony1:

Okay let us do a statistical analysis can you show me the trend in migration from East to Lagos in the last 20years let us check whether it is reducing or increasing. The problem with bigoted idiots like you is you talk from ignorance. You sit in your one room face me u face you in Ijegun and type trash just to justify 30k monthly salary.

Go to Nnewi Billionaires build roads for their people. You talk from a position of ignorance.

You don't have s single Billionaire!
Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by IbeOkehie: 8:37pm On Mar 01
ezechi24:

I tend to disagree with this your Statement, because Nigeria was practicing regionalism then, there was no absolute power fir the central and the leadership then was shared along the regional lines and for your information the eastern Nigerian growth was compared to that of Britain and Russia those times, they were the most adavanced region in nigeria and Africa at large, GO AND READ YOUR HISTORY MY FRIEND.

Which part of the statement?

Nigeria was practicing a mild form of regionalism. Yes it was better than the Igbo designed Unitary Structure of today but even then the Federal Government was more powerful than the regions.

If you disagree then you don't understand what the serial political crises of the 1st Republic were about. At the heart of it all was the North using their power in the Federal Government to impose their will in the Western Region. The Federal Government was powerful enough to impose Akintola on the West. So which Regionalism? Please.

The Igbo back then were doing exactly what the Fulani are doing today in Nigeria. Karma is a country.

Believe what you want.

Good Luck to Nigeria.
Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by ezechi24(m): 9:53pm On Mar 01
IbeOkehie:

Which part of the statement?

Nigeria was practicing a mild form of regionalism. Yes it was better than the Igbo designed Unitary Structure of today but even then the Federal Government was more powerful than the regions.

If you disagree than you don't understand what the serial political crisis of the 1st Republic were about. At the hear of it all was the North using their power in the Federal Government to impose their will in the Western Region. The Federal Government was powerful enough to impose Akintola on the West. So which Regionalism? Please.

The Igbo back then were doing exactly what the Fulani are doing today in Nigeria. Karma is a country.

Believe what you want.

Good Luck to Nigeria.

The Igbos where doing what? ...your dementia is extreme ......who were killing people before the war, the coup that was tagged the igbo coup was carried out by yorubas and the igbos to free obafemi awolowo so stop your nonsense bigotry.

The central system of government was brought in by the northaners after they killed aguyi ironsi...you really know nothing about history I rest my case.
Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by IbeOkehie: 10:07pm On Mar 01
ezechi24:

The Igbos where doing what? ...your dementia is extreme ......who were killing people before the war, the coup that was tagged the igbo coup was carried out by yorubas and the igbos to free obafemi awolowo so stop your nonsense bigotry.

The central system of government was brought in by the northaners after they killed aguyi ironsi...you really know nothing about history I rest my case.

What was Unitary Decree No 34 of May 1966 and which government implemented it?

Chukwuma Nzeogwu didn't state anything about Awolowo in any speech or utterance about the Jan 1966 coup.

You're a victim of misinformation. I used to be like you, but I've overcome. I wish you the best in your delusions.

Good Luck to Nigeria.
Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by Irony1: 7:17pm On Mar 02
HBB1:

You don't have s single Billionaire!

Oh really bros stop being a dense person.
Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by Irony1: 7:19pm On Mar 02
IbeOkehie:

What was Unitary Decree No 34 of May 1966 and which government implemented it?

Chukwuma Nzeogwu didn't state anything about Awolowo in any speech or utterance about the Jan 1966 coup.

You're a victim of misinformation. I used to be like you, but I've overcome. I wish you the best in your delusions.

Good Luck to Nigeria.

Major Adewale Ademoyega stated in his book that the reason they struck in Jan 1966 is to get Awolowo as PM. Again Unitary decree Ironsi never abolished the regions, he only centralized the civil service.
Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by IbeOkehie: 7:31pm On Mar 02
Irony1:

Major Adewale Ademoyega stated in his book that the reason they struck in Jan 1966 is to get Awolowo as PM.

Again Unitary decree Ironsi never abolished the regions, he only centralized the civil service.

That is what Major Ademoyega was TOLD by the Igbo officers who planned the coup. He was duped into participating, he was a fig leaf to cover up the reality of an Igbo coup. He was the diversity officer, he was a mugu. That's why he was the only one assigned a non-lethal task in the coup, he wasn't trusted, he didn't know what was REALLY going on.

The Igbo put Nigeria on the PATH to a Unitary State. First of all, MILITARY government TENDS to be Unitary. So the singular event of military taking over set Nigeria on a march to inevitable unitarism. Then it was codified with the Unitary Decree. The dominant tribes that won the Civil War saw everything the Igbo were enjoying from the 1940s to 1966 and decided to run with it and take it to the Next Level.

We can put it like this, Nigeria would likely NOT be a Unitary State today if the Jan 1966 coup had never happened. Can we agree on at least that much common sense?

I shouldn't have to explain these things, they're too simple. Anyone that believes that free-Awo-from-prison angle is either a slowpoke OR they think they're conversing with a slowpoke. I'll leave it at that. I know all the reasons for the Jan 1966 coup, but I'm leery of getting into it. I've written too much already.

Good Luck to Nigeria.
Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by HBB1(m): 7:36pm On Mar 02
Irony1:

Oh really bros stop being a dense person.

A Billion Naira does not make you a Billionaire, so you know!
Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by Irony1: 5:50am On Mar 03
HBB1:

A Billion Naira does not make you a Billionaire, so you know!

Our currency is Naira for they are billionaires. Quit being stupid.
Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by Irony1: 5:52am On Mar 03
IbeOkehie:

That is what Major Ademoyega was TOLD by the Igbo officers who planned the coup. He was duped into participating, he was a fig leaf to cover up the reality of an Igbo coup. He was the diversity officer, he was a mugu. That's why he was the only one assigned a non-lethal task in the coup, he wasn't trusted, he didn't know what was REALLY going on.

The Igbo put Nigeria on the PATH to a Unitary State. First of all, MILITARY government TENDS to be Unitary. So the singular event of military taking over set Nigeria on a march to inevitable unitarism. Then it was codified with the Unitary Decree. The dominant tribes that won the Civil War saw everything the Igbo were enjoying from the 1940s to 1966 and decided to run with it and take it to the Next Level.

We can put it like this, Nigeria would likely NOT be a Unitary State today if the Jan 1966 coup had never happened. Can we agree on at least that much common sense?

I shouldn't have to explain these things, they're too simple. Anyone that believes that free-Awo-from-prison angle is either a slowpoke OR they think they're conversing with a slowpoke. I'll leave it at that. I know all the reasons for the Jan 1966 coup, but I'm leery of getting into it. I've written too much already.

Good Luck to Nigeria.

You guys don't know how to lie. Someone you claimed was told by igbo coupists and was duped by the igbo coupist,wrote a book to defend the actions of January 1966 why would he write a book "why we struck" to vigorously defend the actions of the Jan 66 boys. Oga look that feeble attempt to color this as an igbo coup has in fact failed and failed big time. People like you would soon be arrested for ethnic incitement and hate speech.
It is not hard to track you via your profile.

Lastly if Akintola was too power hungry moreso that je caused the crisis in the West there would have been no coup. So quit all these lies because you will soon be arrested for ethnic baiting.
Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by HBB1(m): 7:57am On Mar 03
Irony1:

Our currency is Naira for they are billionaires. Quit being stupid.

Ode!

So having 1 million naira makes you a millionaire?
🤣

So if I habe 1 trillion Zimbabwean Dollars, I am the first Trillionaire in the World?

You are daft!
Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by IbeOkehie: 5:42pm On Mar 03
Irony1:

You guys don't know how to lie. Someone you claimed was told by igbo coupists and was duped by the igbo coupist,wrote a book to defend the actions of January 1966 why would he write a book "why we struck" to vigorously defend the actions of the Jan 66 boys. Oga look that feeble attempt to color this as an igbo coup has in fact failed and failed big time. People like you would soon be arrested for ethnic incitement and hate speech.
It is not hard to track you via your profile.

Lastly if Akintola was too power hungry moreso that je caused the crisis in the West there would have been no coup. So quit all these lies because you will soon be arrested for ethnic baiting.

You know I wrote the truth about that coup.

And who made Nigeria a Unitary State? The Fulani, abi? Work harder to find a rationalization for that one.

I'm an Igbo man. We did wrong and I'm humble enough to acknowledge that and also to state we're likely the most productive, adaptible and capable tribe in Nigeria. The USA and other countries have apologized for slavery, Germany has apologized for the Holocaust against Jews and the Herrero. It's only Black Africans that can't bring themselves to learn from their own mistakes. No wonder Black Africa is stuck in a pool of stagnation and poverty.

Carry on.

Good Luck to Nigerians.
Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by Irony1: 9:24pm On Mar 03
IbeOkehie:

You know I wrote the truth about that coup.

And who made Nigeria a Unitary State? The Fulani, abi? Work harder to find a rationalization for that one.

I'm an Igbo man. We did wrong and I'm humble enough to acknowledge that and also to state we're likely the most productive, adaptible and capable tribe in Nigeria. The USA and other countries have apologized for slavery, Germany has apologized for the Holocaust against Jews and the Herrero. It's only Black Africans that can't bring themselves to learn from their own mistakes. No wonder Black Africa is stuck in a pool of stagnation and poverty.

Carry on.

Good Luck to Nigerians.

We didn't do any wrong. You are not an igbo person. The fact that you chose to lie about Major Ademoyega's participation a man who had the guts to write a book about this role in the coup and he defended the intentions of the coup till he died. You that you were not even a foetus at that time, you are now saying he was duped into participating in the coup. Oga I think it is high time you stop lying, if this is what you are paid 30k to do, bros just stop it and get a meaningful job.

Even the unitary decree didn't split the regions that crime is Gowon's fault, stop blaming Ironsi, okay shebi the decree was repealed why still blame Ironsi again. Oga abeg stop lying so that your family will not be cursed.
Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by Irony1: 9:25pm On Mar 03
HBB1:

Ode!

So having 1 million naira makes you a millionaire?
🤣

So if I habe 1 trillion Zimbabwean Dollars, I am the first Trillionaire in the World?

You are daft!

You don't have sense finally.
Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by IbeOkehie: 12:48am On Mar 04
Irony1:

We didn't do any wrong. You are not an igbo person. The fact that you chose to lie about Major Ademoyega's participation a man who had the guts to write a book about this role in the coup and he defended the intentions of the coup till he died. You that you were not even a foetus at that time, you are now saying he was duped into participating in the coup. Oga I think it is high time you stop lying, if this is what you are paid 30k to do, bros just stop it and get a meaningful job.

Even the unitary decree didn't split the regions that crime is Gowon's fault, stop blaming Ironsi, okay shebi the decree was repealed why still blame Ironsi again. Oga abeg stop lying so that your family will not be cursed.

grin cheesy grin

Thanks!

Good Luck to Nigerians!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Innoson EFCC Arrest & The GTB Loan: "Innoson Stop Playing The Igbo Tribe Card" / Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years / Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.