Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) (46374 Views)

CBN Lists Deposit Money Banks In Nigeria (see Full List) / Customers Stranded As Bdcs In Abuja, Kano, Lagos Shutdown Over Dollar Spike / CBN Lists 5 Forms Of Naira Abuse: Money Bouquet, Spraying, Selling, Squeezing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by Nwaokunkpara: 6:46pm On Feb 27
What about the Abokis at amawusa in ABA?

1 Like

Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by praisecity(m): 6:46pm On Feb 27
So, Ekiti, Ondo and Osun no get any BDC
Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by GreatManBee: 6:46pm On Feb 27
richiemcgold:
Ondo is not on the list. Are there no BDC in Ondo State?
What about those abokis standing under Akure bridge and around the post office area? Are they not BDC too?
grin grin grin

Are you from ondo ni?
Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by HRprof: 6:47pm On Feb 27
Those officials have their boy who stand by the roadside to hustle customers. You will still see them on the street. Instead unlisted will colabor with listed Official BDC

1 Like

Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by Angel55555(m): 6:49pm On Feb 27
SheikhMuniru:
Ogun 3 is incorrect

Itoku market alone has over 200 BDCs
Well said.
Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by gabbyabbey: 6:49pm On Feb 27
Lagos alone passed the rest of the states put together in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by Ofunaofu: 6:51pm On Feb 27
spiSeyi:
Aboki boys full everywhere with millions of hard currency shocked, yet some people with 2x2 shop will claim that they are the only biz tycoon in Nigeria who developed Lagos grin grin.
When it comes to business ventures the Northern guys are the king,yet they don't make noise and chest beat even when then can afford to by all the 2x2 shops and their owners.

where do you fit in

Of course, On Nairaland making noise, engaging in banters and dick measuring contest

6 Likes

Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by Hoelujohn: 6:51pm On Feb 27
123yes:
This is the official ones. Unregistered ones subpass these official ones
Me too i be bdc, i dey change money for my colleagues for work.

3 Likes

Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by spiSeyi: 6:53pm On Feb 27
Ofunaofu:

where do you fit in

Of course, On Nairaland making noise, engaging in banters and dick measuring contest
E pain am even when I nor mention namegrin grin

5 Likes

Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by goldmatrix(m): 6:53pm On Feb 27
So there are states that doesn't have BDCs?

1 Like

Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by Benwems(m): 6:53pm On Feb 27
tobtap:
Lagos is simply the undisputed economic capital in naija... The size is massive... Other states need to upgrade.. Dem dey lag behind.. .. all economic statistics back Lagos as naija engine room

Unnecessary noise. If Lagos is superb. They should form a country of their own.

5 Likes

Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by zeenaman: 6:53pm On Feb 27
Seems Lagos is ahead of Nigeria
Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by Majesty7: 6:55pm On Feb 27
fergie001:

The Cable

What i don't understand is; why sell to BDC at subsidised rate? Why? Why not direct anyone that needs USD to the bank? Why sell to them at #1,300 while they will resell at #1,500+? Why?

5 Likes

Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by Ofunaofu: 6:55pm On Feb 27
spiSeyi:

E pain am even when I nor mention namegrin grin

E pain you reason you decided to go tribal

Displaying your wretched bigotry

3 Likes

Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by richiemcgold: 6:56pm On Feb 27
GreatManBee:

Are you from ondo ni?

Yea.
Whenever I land in town, that area is my first point of call. I know many of those mallams very well, some as far back as 1998, and we're still doing business till now. So I just dey wonder why Ondo is not on that list. How come?

2 Likes

Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by Atarakpa: 6:56pm On Feb 27
tobtap:
Lagos is simply the undisputed economic capital in naija... The size is massive... Other states need to upgrade.. Dem dey lag behind.. .. all economic statistics back Lagos as naija engine room
imagine buhari is still in power kano and Lagos for dey drag numbers.

1 Like

Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by onuman: 6:56pm On Feb 27
Jogs1900:
These is the reform we are talking about.
God bless Nigeria

The unregistered ones are touts and can be prosecuted.We don't want currency traders in our streets again.

BDC normally deals on small amounts of cash exchange

Currency traders on the streets should have been totally abolished.
In Nigeria, Currency trade is mistaken for BDC.
That's what makes Nigeria's street to fix the value of the Naira against the Dollar and other currencies.
Trade of currency on the street is a most primitive act

5 Likes

Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by LordBillionz: 6:57pm On Feb 27
tobtap:
BDCs enabled by the corruption of our banking systems is your measure?

And, is this the only 'factor' you took into consideration while making your claim??

Go back to your books.

3 Likes

Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by sirgalahad26(m): 6:57pm On Feb 27
Nazgul:
Does this mean that banks would start giving out dollar to customers, cos I noticed that they stopped and started giving out the naira equivalent of whatever amount of dollars you want to withdraw.

If the BDCs have been given the green light by CBN to resume operations, hope we'll be able to get dollar from the bank.
What exactly do you need the dollar for when the bank has given you the naira equivalent?

6 Likes

Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by sirgalahad26(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27
Majesty7:

What i don't understand is; why sell to BDC at subsidised rate? Why? Why not direct anyone that needs USD to the bank? Why sell to them at #1,300 while they will resell at #1,500+? Why?
My thoughts too
Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by Tradepunter2: 6:59pm On Feb 27
Jogs1900:
These is the reform we are talking about.
God bless Nigeria

The unregistered ones are touts and can be prosecuted.We don't want currency traders in our streets again.

This is a very good move..... The madness is too much, one idiot can have small dollars and say he's a BDC..... Then start fixing prices as they choose

2 Likes

Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by sirgalahad26(m): 6:59pm On Feb 27
Benwems:

Unnecessary noise. If Lagos is superb. They should form a country of their own.
Like Sanwo can just announce tomorrow that Lagos is now Montenegro or Monaco right?

4 Likes

Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by Typing: 6:59pm On Feb 27
That Anambra own na big fat lie.

Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by Johnson5258: 7:00pm On Feb 27
The unregistered ones are in trouble with the enforcements with this.

quote author=123yes post=128677932]This is the official ones. Unregistered ones subpass these official ones[/quote]
Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by airsaylongcome: 7:02pm On Feb 27
123yes:
This is the official ones. Unregistered ones subpass these official ones

surpass

5 Likes

Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by Ykc2(m): 7:02pm On Feb 27
tobtap:
other state needs to upgrade bla bla ask state to take their oil and gas build infrastructures by them selves you will understand that lagos is not better than ondo you guys should stop pretending like you don't know what moving lagos ,niger delta oil the hart beat of lagos ,

1 Like

Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by airsaylongcome: 7:03pm On Feb 27
tobtap:

How is that a "problem"? UK has London as their engine room. US has New York. It's not a new phenomenon

5 Likes

Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by membranus: 7:03pm On Feb 27
No BDC in Ondo State. Na only AbokiFx we get, and that means we are poor.
Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by me69: 7:03pm On Feb 27
fergie001:

The Cable
shege burumba
Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by Walai(m): 7:03pm On Feb 27
Northerners are no match to Igbos when it comes to business. It's inborn in them. Stop deceiving yourself

spiSeyi:
Aboki boys full everywhere with millions of hard currency shocked, yet some people with 2x2 shop will claim that they are the only biz tycoon in Nigeria who developed Lagos grin grin.
When it comes to business ventures the Northern guys are the king,yet they don't make noise and chest beat even when then can afford to by all the 2x2 shops and their owners.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by spiSeyi: 7:06pm On Feb 27
Walai:
Northerners are no match to Igbos when it comes to business. It's inborn in them. Stop deceiving yourself

!gbos don't even make top 5 of wealthiest of Southern Nigerians not to talk of the whole country. !gbos are mostly noise makers who are too full of themselves grin grin

3 Likes

Re: CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) by rolams(m): 7:06pm On Feb 27
A whole state, 1 BDC! Na wa ooo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Innoson EFCC Arrest & The GTB Loan: "Innoson Stop Playing The Igbo Tribe Card" / Cash Swap: Nigerians React Over CBN Fresh Deadline / Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.