Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. (4865 Views)

Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo / Saraki Pictured With A Kwara Monarch Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by Ogbuu101: 2:18pm On Feb 29
Skooltynz:

broda what is wrong with what i posted i didnt insult anyone,are gambaris non-existent?take it easy.
E fit be say he never chop since 7 days,and u know a hungry man is an angry man.
Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by christistruth01: 3:20pm On Feb 29
Dsimmer:

Of course the Fulani couldn't get near any Yoruba
Kingdoms. They always get defeated as a matter of fact and retreated back to where they came from. It was Ilorin who joined hand to murder af0nja.

That was the reason for my tongue in cheek comment when I said Af0nja curse was still in play over Ilorin then, considering he was murdered unjustly, albeit he caused the mess for himself to begin with by inviting a terrorist into his Ilorin kingdom). I meant the British brought back the deposed useless emir as a puppet after the Ilorin had already deposed and chased him out before the British arrival. Albeit the British documented the truth in their archive 💤 As a matter of fact, the Ilorin had severally disposed the emir ever since then whenever he tried any nonsense. However, Af0nja needs to be back on his throne, coupled with the fact that the Africa kings are the custodian of African cultures, not the position of an emir.

I wonder how Ilorin could have been so foolish to not have known that the murderous Fulani wanted their land heritage from them until they later realised their folly after they were getting murdered by the Fulani thus chased out the useless emir from Ilorin before the British arrival.

As for the book, it's the last expedition of captain clapperton in Africa.

Thank you for that

1 Like

Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by christistruth01: 3:28pm On Feb 29
AfonjaConehead:

Shattap ya mouth there,you and ya family and ya governor and all ya chiefs all dobale flat on the ground for the Fulani emir Gambari of Kwara. 😁😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tell the Emir to insult the Yoruba Governor and see if he is not removed

Yorubas have the Joker Cards

2 Likes

Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by AfonjaConehead: 5:08pm On Feb 29
christistruth01:

Tell the Emir to insult the Yoruba Governor and see if he is not removed

Yorubas have the Joker Cards

Why will an emir insult the governor?
The emir is not as foolish and imbecilic as coneheaded structures!!

Fulani gambari is the emir of Kwara,ilorin and there's absolutely nothing any coneheaded structured elements can do about it.
Gbogbo won ma dobale sile fun emir Gambari.. 🤣🤣🤣

Emir should insult the gov,see infantile talk,what a shame,SHIOR.
Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by Dsimmer: 6:09pm On Feb 29
AfonjaConehead:

Fulani gambari is the emir of Kwara,ilorin and there's absolutely nothing any coneheaded structured elements can do about it.

Ilorin isn't enslaved like the Hausa. First, the governor is a Yoruba man. Secondly, the Ilorin have severally disposed the emir several times whenever he tried any rubbish. In fact, the emir was only an ignominious puppet brought back by the British who documented the truth in their old archive.

That said, Af0nja need to be back on his throne for justice to be actualized and also for the custodian of African culture.
Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by AfonjaConehead: 8:57pm On Feb 29
Dsimmer:

Ilorin isn't enslaved like the Hausa. First, the governor is a Yoruba man. Secondly, the Ilorin have severally disposed the emir several times whenever he tried any rubbish. In fact, the emir was only an ignominious puppet brought back by the British.

That said, Af0nja need to be back on his throne for justice to be actualized and also for the custodian of African culture.
Nobody is arguing all you said and I once heard one heady alhajis said that,in the event of a split,the south and west in particular should forget about Abuja,Kogi and Kwara.... Well good luck
Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by Dsimmer: 9:00pm On Feb 29
AfonjaConehead:

Nobody is arguing all you said and I once heard one heady alhajis said that,in the event of a split,the south and west in particular should forget about Abuja,Kogi and Kwara.... Well good luck

Dem no born anyone's papa to say that na.

Everyone knows their land as documented already!
Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by Dsimmer: 2:36pm On Mar 01
christistruth01:

Thank you for that

The expedition mostly talked about his stay in the North, aside the man with him narrating some event, coupled with the ones he witnessed himself. However He mentioned the Yoruba briefly when he talked about how the falatah (Fulani) had tried attacking the Yoruba who disgraced the Fulani thus making the Fulani retreat back in shame and since then, the Fulani never ventured to the Yoruba area but preferred to focus their attention on the North where they continued to cause trouble. There was one North community where the Fulani as usual had sent their usual gibberish message to that North community area to surrender their land to the Fulani in the name of the idol stone, allah blah blah blah after the covetous Fulani had cast their criminal eyes on that North community however that community told the Fulani to hell with them and their allah gibberish. So the thieving terrorist Fulani came as usual, and had even read a passage from quran while shouting allah akbar before attacking the said community who defeated the Fulani. Lol. It was stated that the Fulani couldn't believe it and were so shocked after they were defeated, considering the allah akbar they shouted and the quran they had read. Lol. Heck, they had even invited an Arab man to read the quran before attacking the said north community who defeated them. Lol.

Bunch of deluded criminal dumbos who think bowing to a stone idol deity give them right to go steal other people's land. The nerves! The Hausa were stupid to have fallen for such antics, thus became enslaved in their own land.

2 Likes

Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by christistruth01: 3:27pm On Mar 01
AfonjaConehead:

So we can know who truly Controls Kwara
The Emir of Ilorin or the Yoruba Govs of Kwara
Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by AfonjaConehead: 3:55pm On Mar 01
christistruth01:

So we can know who truly Controls Kwara
The Emir of Ilorin or the Yoruba Govs of Kwara
Sifia pains 🤣🤣🤣
Tell us just one state where the king is in control grin
People have a say who governs their states but don't over their kings..the king makers are from the ruling families...the people who are ruling families of ya Kwara are Fulanis all the way from Kano,Sokoto,Niger republic to even Timbuktu Mali and you all dobale flat on the floor for him BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by christistruth01: 10:26pm On Mar 01
AfonjaConehead:

Sifia pains 🤣🤣🤣
Tell us just one state where the king is in control grin
People have a say who governs their states but don't over their kings..the king makers are from the ruling families...the people who are ruling families of ya Kwara are Fulanis all the way from Kano,Sokoto,Niger republic to even Timbuktu Mali and you all dobale flat on the floor for him BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was even feeling sorry for your ignorance
Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by AfonjaConehead: 10:36pm On Mar 01
christistruth01:

I was even feeling sorry for your ignorance
Thank you very much now be a good citizen and e lo dabale fun oba Fulani emir Gambari in your yoruba land 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo / Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great / There Will Be No Biafra Without South South - Nnamdi Kanu Insists!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.