Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father (34723 Views)

Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) / Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by lalasticlala(m): 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
Sylvester Oromoni Snr has revealed that a black liquid was found in his son’s stomach during the autopsy on his corpse.

His son, Sylvester Oromoni Jnr was allegedly beaten by fellow students of Dowen College, Lekki, Lagos which resulted in his eventual death.

In a live interview streamed on Facebook with The PUNCH, Oromoni Snr stated that the family was told that the pathologist in Warri could not determine what the liquid was until it is taken to Lagos or Abuja.

He said, “According to the person that conducted the autopsy, they found a black liquid in his stomach, but he said the test to know what it was will be carried out by the police in Lagos or Abuja.”

Oromoni Snr had earlier stated that the matter had been reported to the Area Command, Warri, of the Nigeria Police Force while a petition had been submitted to the Lagos State Commissioner of Police.

He also said the family is waiting on the result of the autopsy carried out.

“We submitted a petition yesterday (Thursday) to the Commissioner of Police, Lagos State. We reported to Area Command, Warri first before we submitted the petition in Lagos.

“The police in Area Command (Warri) contacted the pathologist, they carried out the autopsy yesterday (Thursday) and the result will come out. We were made to understand that they discovered something in his [stomach].”

Since the incident came to light, prominent Nigerians have weighed in on the issue calling on authorities to conduct a thorough investigation of Sylvester Oromoni Jnr’s death.

Meanwhile, the Lagos State Government has ordered the indefinite closure of the school pending investigations.

https://punchng.com/dowen-college-black-liquid-found-in-sylvesters-stomach-during-autopsy-father/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by starbuck(f): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
My 1st kid is same age as him, have been emotional since yesterday and finally shed some tears this morning when I saw the interview he made with punch newspaper about the incident and the black liquid..

May this evil never befall any of us Amen

327 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by chatinent: 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
Life like a mist.

15 Likes

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Scientists(m): 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
Thanks to God that i am strongly built.

Back then in my kpako school, Not only will i fight you with my league of friends, i will also report to Uncle Eze and my Mum.

I remember when Ikebundu my rival on winning over Chisom tried to bully me as my senior in other to forfeit Chisom for him, Na School library fight started, and na Model two primary school Aba field it ended. It was a wonderful battle for supremacy Sha.

Shout out to Chukwuleta

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mheen! Quite sad!
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by WiszyFraud: 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:
They killed him..

Young Yoruba demons .. and their parents knowingly stole em out of the country

If Na igbo geh that schools and Na igbo children kill that boy.. or any tribe aside southwest

Yoruba media no go rest

Now see as they’re pushing for cover up.. but e no go cover

Names the children. And their parents .. all Na bad up bringing .. they must take responsibility

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by suffering: 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
Black liquid is either congealing blood or partially digested zobo. I don’t think that killed him. It could indicate death from internal bleeding. R.I.P. to the fallen.

8 Likes

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Temisia(f): 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
shocked
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Kingpele(m): 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
They made this boy suffer, my heart break each time I see his picture, I don't know how terrible demons will possess such young kids to do this terrible thing to such innocent boy, I don't just want to imagine the pains of his parents and siblings such time they remembered him or see his picture all over social media. This is tragic, make government close that school forever

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by ImoleNaija: 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
It's a tragedy losing a child. Only God could console one, social media sympathy would not do.

Pitifully, even if other kids are found culpable, they would only end up in a rehab for a period of time.

3 Likes

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Peace081: 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
Na wa oo
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Guestlander: 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:
They killed him..

If Na igbo geh that schools and Na igbo children kill that boy.. or any tribe aside southwest

Yoruba media no go rest

Names the children. And their parents .. all Na bad up bringing .. they must take responsibility

Do you know the identity of the killers? Abi in your warped logic, if it happened in Lagos then a Yoruba must be responsible for it?

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by deanoffaculty: 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
starbuck:
My 1st kid is same age as him, have been emotional since yesterday and finally shed some tears this morning when I saw the interview he made with punch newspaper about the incident and the black liquid..

May this evil never befall any of us Amen
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by TONYE001(m): 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
Wow.

As a parent, I am traumatized by this story.

I understand how emotional it is but I advise we all remain objective and follow every detail until we arrive at an evidence-based conclusion.

This boy's death is already a medico-legal case and the police should take it seriously.

If it turns out that it is unnatural, everyone behind this must be prosecuted.

This is just too sad!

10 Likes

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by OssyMalik: 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
How did they get the black liquid?

Bunch of killer students
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Cosmatikka: 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
Okay
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by money121(m): 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
Too bad

“Our parents were so bad.” “Our parents were so strict and didn’t allow us freedom.”

Now, some of us are parents and we want to do those same things or similar things our parents did because if you let society, Twitter, Instagram and Tiktok raise your kids you will regret it.

R.i.p little Champ

22 Likes

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by ecomalchemist(m): 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
Rest easy young man.
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by rastaLivity: 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
When did the NPF start investigation before arrest

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Asgard73: 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Guestlander:

Do you know the identity of the killers?

He mentioned names .. and your media gave the info that those names are not in the country

Abi you no hear ..

3 Likes

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Princedapace(m): 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:
They killed him..

Yoruba media no go rest

Omo, why so obssessed with Yorubas here? U always find a way to drag yorubas here? Why? I am igbo but this makes no sense, please

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by IBvoss(m): 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
angryBullying. Mehn, the extremely high decadence of Nigerian society is really alarming. Though, I wasn't present then, I believe during the time of my parents (1960s), our society was miles better than what we have today even with their lack of technological and urban development. So many vices and evils have embedded themselves into the deepest trenches of society, cutting across citizen no matter the political, social or economic status.

Corruption, fraud, law enforcement exploitation and abuse, cultism, ritual killings, drug abuse, terrorism, kidnappings, trafficking, robbery and theft, rape and assault, promiscuity and immorality, etc. And it keeps getting worse with no signs of betterment at all.

It's just really unfortunate and sad to witness. If only from the very beginning, we just had great and visionary leaders whose drive and determination were to build this nation to realising it's full potential.

Oh well... I keep on looking forward to the day I'll be leaving this place to build a life for my self and my descendants, somewhere in a stable and driven society. No point in trying to fix something already broken. Nothing will change for the better in this country because you cannot construct a great house on rotting soil.

The citizens of this country are the soil: the foundation of this land. It's really a huge and unfunny joke if you truly think the youths of today's Nigerian society will be the solid ground that erects the bright and great, promised Nigeria we and our elders before us have all be dreaming of.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by otijah(m): 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Guestlander:

Do you know the identity of the killers? Abi in your warped logic, if it happened in Lagos then a Yoruba must be responsible for it?
Shut up

3 Likes

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Lamanii22(f): 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Awwwwn I can't get over this news.....

1 Like

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Munzy14(m): 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Probably internal bleeding as a result of torture undecided

His father is a gentleman...

What of his elder brothers undecided by now we suppose don they hear news say some of the people involved dey disappear suddenly na..

8 Likes

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by nairavsdollars(f): 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Those boys he mentioned their names, have they been arrested?

2 Likes

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Yeesh(f): 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
I just keep imagining the pains he must have gone through before eventually passing on angry.
I really pray justice is served. The people who did this mustn’t go unpunished.
Rest on little warrior

2 Likes

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by bigdammyj: 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
Noted
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Malawian(m): 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
It seems they were baming the guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate / Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria? / 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.