Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate (34705 Views)

Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer / Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees / Uniport Post Utme 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by madjune(m): 4:09pm On Feb 29
She looks like a good wife.

Dark and natural beauty.

I'd love to send them wedding gifts...how do I get across?

3 Likes

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by SoaringLife01: 4:12pm On Feb 29
deRonIk= Ronald Ikechukwu Kenneth.

Guy, you just use code take show your real identity for here , that one dey sha.

I know sey you carry your chenkess go Love Garden for Delta and that cool spot for front of Ofrima to smooch.

Wishing you a happy marriage life.

Before I sign out, know sey noh be to get big brokos na make guy man be man o....na responsibility o.Welcome to the club of Real Men.

Congrats once again brotherly.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by FuckingNaira: 4:15pm On Feb 29
Namaster:
Handsome young guy got scammed by an evening newspaper.

You can tell the lady is old and wicked from the truckload of make-up on her face.
Imbe.cile f*ck off.

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by luluman: 5:00pm On Feb 29
ZaraIhua:
Congratulations to them.... I love her smile.

Why not his, or both?

1 Like

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by ZaraIhua(f): 5:00pm On Feb 29
BBIA:

I just the imagine her naked in a totally submissive position on top bed cool

Impressive, oya clap for ursef.
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by ZaraIhua(f): 5:03pm On Feb 29
luluman:
Why not his, or both?

Well, her smile is captivating, gentle and real.... Easy to capture one's attention than his. My opinion though
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by Nmezor(f): 5:12pm On Feb 29
Congratz OP
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by tnerro1(m): 5:42pm On Feb 29
BBIA:

you wan knack her cool

Don’t do married women dou e get one for my office wey Dey bust my head, her husband dey Germany and she dey here with her daughter, she is always coming to my office to jist with me, hmmmmmmmmmm

I hope I fit jump this temptation pass🙏🏿
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by Duru009(m): 6:18pm On Feb 29
We4all:

She is old but younger than your mom.

Why did you involve my mom you BASTARD!!?
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by StUriah(m): 6:40pm On Feb 29
There may be instances when the lady would wants to a prove a stunt like: "O' boy get it to your brain, me & you are mates. How you want put me under your control? Abi you dey mahd!
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by mctech(m): 7:00pm On Feb 29
Namaster:
Handsome young guy got scammed by an evening newspaper.

You can tell the lady is old and wicked from the truckload of make-up on her face.

Chai!

This your wicked comment with some iota of truth can make the guy change his mind.
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by Bahamas95(m): 7:06pm On Feb 29
The bride is the younger version of Mrs. Yemi Osinbajo, they kinda look alike.
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by Anashe: 7:09pm On Feb 29
Congratulations to them. Beautiful black queen

1 Like

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by gqboyy(m): 8:24pm On Feb 29
See as dem fiiiiiiiiine, happy married life

1 Like

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by We4all: 8:49pm On Feb 29
Duru009:

Why did you involve my mom you BASTARD!!?

Is it a crime to be old?

1 Like

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by stuffs4me(m): 1:15am On Mar 01
Antipob777:
Both look malnourished especially the guy.

Very ugly broke frustrated guy. Marrying the lady cos of money.

I can never comment on thread like this.

Mtcheeeeeew

You just did grin grin grin Nawa for okra soup
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by meobizy(f): 7:05am On Mar 01
I wish them the best of luck. The next ten years no go easy.
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by Duru009(m): 10:12am On Mar 01
We4all:

Is it a crime to be old?

Absolutely not, I only pointed my observation
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by BBIA: 1:33pm On Mar 06
ZaraIhua:

Impressive, oya clap for ursef.
👏👏👏

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father / ABU Fresh Graduate Dies In Accident, Hours After Posting 'Am Coming Home' / I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.