Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Ibb's Condition Worsening - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb's Condition Worsening (15723 Views)

"The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy / Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu / Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by tlops(m): 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2011
Goodluck Jonathan to IBB.
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by AroOkigbo(m): 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2011
Virgins don finish for hell and allah is tired of creating more. The last batch was reportedly taken up by Gadaffi.
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2011
Good news.

He must be shaitting bricks now. Time to remember June 12, Abiola, Gani, Fela, Vasta et al.
Babangida, all the money you stole may not help you now.
OBJ and Jonathan should pay close attention.

God pass una.
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by cap28: 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2011
my dream: for IBB and obasanjo to be publicly lynched by the poor long suffering masses of nigeria and their bodies dragged through the streets of lagos while still half alive - these bastards do not deserve to die in dignity, IBB please stay alive to see the long suffering people who you and that bastard OBJ sold out to the IMF and the world bank drag your half alive bodies through the streets of mushin and ajegunle you bastards.
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by freshside: 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2011
If paraventure he die that will be a lesson to our so call learders who are accummulating wealth for themselves as if they will leave forever may god help 9ja
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2011
Wicked leaders deserve painful death. I can not so much disagree with people grievances after taking a closer look at the condition of Nigeria.
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by tefund(m): 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2011
In civilized society people like ibb should be in prison by now.
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by tefund(m): 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2011
It might be ibb today,obj turn tommorow.naija Goliaths would drop one by one
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:55am On Nov 13, 2011
let me be and see  what Nigeria will become soon wink wink wink
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by juman(m): 10:40am On Nov 13, 2011
He should transfer some billions of dollars to the next world before he die. grin
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by juman(m): 10:44am On Nov 13, 2011
all4naija:

Wicked leaders deserve painful death. I can not so much disagree with people grievances after taking a closer look at the condition of Nigeria.

Exactly.

They destroyed the country totally.

The best way out is to break up the nation.
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by amaham(m): 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2011
Wishing him a slow deterioration of health,will spend his last 1month in the intensive care unit where evry medical devices with their alarms are beepin into his dying ears.he'll breath 4rm a tube inserted into his mouth and feed 4rm anoda thru de nostrils. Let de biopsy from his previous surgery come out cancerous. Let de pains of radiotheraphy/chemotherapy make him wish for death. De new wife he married after maryam death will desert him de tym he turns 2 a vegetable,by then de germans will advise de family 2 palliatively take him 2 de hiltop mansion so dat he'll die seeing his vanities.lo! and behold on de arrival at de hiltop there will be ventilator mal-function,de evil genius nows throws an embolus into de lungs efforts 2 get anoda ventilator turns futile, de tracings on de capnograph goes flat then de ecg tracing follows. The next day niger state govnor declares a public holiday so dat guys go drink beer coz God's time is de best
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Reallikeity: 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2011
God is really tryoin 2 mk 9ja perfect by inflicting dis 1 wit sickness who comes next.pls fellow 9ja let help disintegrate 9ja by viaing 4 d change we want.twitt it, facebook it, and finally 2go it d only time is now like evey other country tunde frm south west
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Reallikeity: 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2011
i stock wit tunde on dis 1 all we need nw is disintegration frm boma south south inlock has failed every1 even us in d south south he dosn't behav like us maybe he is frm south west lol
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by cristog120: 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2011
the news didnt come at the right time.what should i say ? what else does he want in life and particularly NIGERIA that he has not gotten? he has nothing to lose. i wish he was an egyptian! what happened to their austed leader must have hapened to him.i cant imagine a nigerian past leader being taken to the court in a large cage lying flat on his back. MAY GOD HELP WE POOR HELPLESS MASSES OF NIGERIA
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by nwaomachux(m): 1:44am On Nov 14, 2011
“People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing: that's why we recommend it daily.” Zig Ziglar.

We all need to encourage someone or be encouraged especially in this time when the love of many have grown cold. A lot of people find it easy to talk you down and this may create an impression that you are worthless.

That's exactly where this Audio CD comes in. Listening to it daily will surely make you have that eureka moment.

This Audio CD can also be a guide for your children to learn to pronounce English words correctly.

We designed it to make sure that you can locate any favorite quote easily, can you beat that?

http://quotesandsayings.gnbo.com.ng/

Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by cpatra(f): 4:25am On Nov 14, 2011
May his soul rest in peace. Oh! So IBB is dead. I cry in hausa, weep in fulani, smile in yoruba nd laugh my fuc/king a'ss off in Igbo.
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 4:44am On Nov 14, 2011
He's not dead
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by cpatra(f): 5:58am On Nov 14, 2011
I'm weeping in advance. lol
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by gigabytes: 10:16am On Nov 14, 2011
Ecc 6:1 There is an evil which I have seen under the sun, and it is heavy upon men:
Ecc 6:2 a man to whom God giveth riches, wealth, and honor, so that he lacketh nothing for his soul of all that he desireth, yet God giveth him not power to eat thereof, but an alien eateth it; this is vanity, and it is an evil disease.
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Baawaa(m): 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2011
IBB should go and beg OBJ!!Hmm grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Kx: 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2011
[quote ]

Ecc 6:2  a man to whom God giveth riches, wealth, and honor, so that he lacketh nothing for his soul of all that he desireth, yet God giveth him not power to eat thereof, but an alien eateth it; this is vanity, and it is an evil disease.
[quote][/quote]

If only the thieves in power knew!
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by nastik(m): 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2011
Gaddaf, Idi amin,Saddam hussein, Abacha, and bin Laden are all gone, IBB going wont be a suprise
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by rivie0020: 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2011
someone say a prayer for him
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 10, 2012
Whaaat! The surgery on babangida into should have taken place inside his 50 room mansion! How dare the doctors do it elsewhere!!!! What if he died outside the mansion- ha, that would be unpardonable!!!! He should be buried with the mansion!!!! He's finally dribbled himself into a maze!
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by jamace(m): 2:28am On Dec 10, 2012
odeotito: Whaaat! The surgery on babangida into should have taken place inside his 50 room mansion! How dare the doctors do it elsewhere!!!! What if he died outside the mansion- ha, that would be unpardonable!!!! He should be buried with the mansion!!!! He's finally dribbled himself into a maze!
Is this the latest about that looter?
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by seanet02: 9:58am On Dec 10, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
^
He is diong his work. Just the way the hunt dog chased Aisha2 out.

Beside, OMA4J beats the modaphocker for the mod-ship position. My memory is very intact. cool

Where the hell have you been friend?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose / Pipeline Explosion Rocks Iyana Odo – LASU (video) / Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.