Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Hah! - Nairaland / General (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hah! (15930 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Go Down)

Re: Hah! by cantell(m): 10:38am On Nov 14, 2011
Goldieluks & sexkillz part 2. A must watch!
*Grabs some popcorn*
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 14, 2011
Goldieluks:

The feeling is mutual FOOL!

Oh so you think everyone is jobless and hungry as you? No wonder they call u cretanious CRETIN.
After kissing the female assses on NL and clamouring for female 'rights' still no fans and followers. 'Everybody hates skillz'. Yes it is only NL but it obvious you lack the good things reality have to offer,hence you always sound like a frustrated poverty stricken polytecnic inmate in all your reply. You always stink of lack of proper upbringing and its so obvious you'd become an angry adult[b],[/b]as it is. It always starts from somewhere and I hope this mental disorder of yours doesn't lead to commiting suicide[b],[/b]and if you do. Oh well you are so not going to be missed[b],[/b]just like gadaffi[b],[/b]people rejoiced at his death incase you've forgotten. Bloody cretin.

Am very busy for now,brb,and before I get back how about getting your obfuscated self off NL and try getting a life at least. Stop shaming your generation. Cretin!
[size=14pt]Yawns. . . Boring!
First of all, mind your bullets. . . wink
The only point you made that looks rational is 'Everybody hates skillz'. . . grin grin grin grin grin Lol @ 'Everybody hates skillz'. . . Is that what you idiotic bunch of Jobless twats discuss on Skype/Yim? Smh @ catastrophic ignorance!

Una never hate Sexkillz reach. . . Una just dey start. . . Nonsense. . . I dont even care. . . Do i show like i care about your st[b]u[/b]pid opinions about me or whoever? Do you think i have time to skype/yim with nincompoops? I make comments and gerrout, if you have compunctions over my confabulations, deal with it diagrammatically and if it still pains you much, take a dive, head first from the bridge nearest to your domicile! I couldnt care less. . .
Catastrophically discombobulated London Frog. . . Croak some more, i cant hear you!

Now do you have any other inconsequential moronic opinion or idiotic psychotic observation? Fool? I'll gladly oblige your stunted intellect. . . cheesy

[/size]
Re: Hah! by Dyt(f): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2011
fooooools
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 10:51am On Nov 14, 2011
Dyt bebe,you dey fex o. grin
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 14, 2011
[size=14pt]Leaving 17 pages of trash without locking it, and then you coming later to wipe some comments and banning some user names is hypocritical. . .

[/size]
Re: Hah! by 195(f): 10:55am On Nov 14, 2011
Goldieluks:

Oh so you think everyone is jobless and hungry as you? No wonder they call u cretanious CRETIN.
After kissing the female assses on NL and clamouring for female 'rights' still no fans and followers. 'Everybody hates skillz'. Yes it is only NL but it obvious you lack the good things reality have to offer,hence you always sound like a frustrated poverty stricken polytecnic inmate in all your reply. You always stink of lack of proper upbringing and its so obvious you'd become an angry adult,as it is. It always starts from somewhere and I hope this mental disorder of yours doesn't lead to commiting suicide,and if you do. Oh well you are so not going to be missed,just like gadaffi,people rejoiced at his death incase you've forgotten. Bloody cretin.

Am very busy for now,brb,and before I get back how about getting your obfuscated self off NL and try getting a life at least. Stop shaming your generation. Cretin!

Goldielucks

easy easy

It makes no sense having to do thru all the hustles and tussles all cos of a well mutated CRETIN
do you see me bothering myself on issues regarding him,
I rather waste time on my well known pal - Mr.cork
anyway House party dey this weekend for manchester (cork and mobo444 would be there)

You gat any interest
Re: Hah! by Dyt(f): 10:56am On Nov 14, 2011
na babe
bt i think dats jst a mini word 2 use 4 dem all

ow far wit my love na
u gotten his YIM?
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 14, 2011
[size=14pt]Here comes the moronic calvary. . . Brandishing the red fonts. . . Crap![/size]
Re: Hah! by Cuddlemii: 10:58am On Nov 14, 2011
donspony:

@ Cuddlemi.
I see you got a glass chin. How did my post evoke a pejorative context against females.

Unless I wasn't born by a woman, then will I mudsling other women.

Whatever happened here has snowballed into personal attacks and name calling.

My post implied why there were 'few' women discussing politics without it degenerating to a mini riot. Some are just too emotional.
And public forum or not doesn't give a valid reason why people should get whipped up in a frenzy to tussle and ramble.
My office setting was just a joinder if same would happen in a professional environment.

Ok I get your point now. Sorry about that, blame it on the tension here. I just couldn't reconcile that political topic with what is going on here. I just was trying to avoid another issue. I think you should be bothered about peace on here and don't try to analyze too much because I don't think your earlier post is doing justice to anything. Just overlook everything as fun, don't take it too seriously. Take care
Re: Hah! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:04am On Nov 14, 2011
Cuddles stop typin ur words dey irritate me, kai I no wan even begin dey notice u

Ur presence here sef don't ginger nada, abeg go chop groundnut

Pls na fickle swaggs fit u pass.

@ cocoa
U have done it twice now, like wtf don't u have manners.Learn to say goodnite ostrich angry sad
Re: Hah! by 195(f): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Here comes the moronic calvary. . . Brandishing the red fonts. . . Crap![/size]

Stop talking, you gonorrhea infected, infant Desecrating, shittastic, fagatronic cockshaft.
Eat elk shit, you rejected, pompous, buffalo raping, gay shithead. I'm going to rip off your eyesockets, you ballsack tickling, blender raping, shittastic barrel of shit.Shut your fucking face, you nauseatingly ugly, shittastic, polar bear raping, gonorrhea infected sperm dumpster.

Re: Hah! by Cuddlemii: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Cuddles stop typin your words dey irritate me, kai I no wan even begin dey  notice u

your presence here sef don't ginger nada, abeg go chop groundnut

Pls na fickle swaggs fit u pass.

@ cocoa
U have done it twice now, like wtf don't u have manners.Learn to say goodnite ostrich angry sad

Babes, wetin I do u oh because me I no understand this angle wey u dey use attack me since. If something dey, make we address am. Person bring politics talk come and I dey tell am make him no add to whatever is happening and u dey check my every move here. So make I no talk again because I am in the presence of gods or what. Leave fickle to enjoy her hubby abeg, get used to cuddle na my swag be dt defender of women O. Na wa oh, Jesus is lord!
Re: Hah! by Odunnu: 11:18am On Nov 14, 2011
Choi! 17pages? Una no sleep?
I need a summary from after my last post (too lazy to even locate the post and page)
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 14, 2011
190_@:

Stop talking, you gonorrhea infected, infant Desecrating, shittastic, fagatronic cockshaft.
Eat elk poo, you rejected, pompous, buffalo Desecrating, man-lover shithead. I'm going to rip off your eyesockets, you ballsack tickling, blender Desecrating, shittastic barrel of poo.Shut your bleeping face, you nauseatingly ugly, shittastic, polar bear Desecrating, gonorrhea infected Fluid dumpster.

[size=14pt]Jeez! So you brought out you dictionary for me? grin grin I'm Flattered! I think we are in the middle of a revolution! Good! Or did Goldenarseluks whisper to your stunted brain on skype/yim? What else did she spew? Fool?

I'm just getting started! Either you accept that hard fact or you DONT!. . . wink
[/size]
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 14, 2011
[size=14pt]This is what happens when idi[b]o[/b]ts bring their Skype/Yim Affairs to Nairaland. . . Ballistic Nonsense grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Hah! by 195(f): 11:24am On Nov 14, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Jeez! So you brought out you dictionary for me? grin grin I'm Flattered! I think we are in the middle of a revolution! Good! Or did Goldenarseluks whisper to your stunted brain on skype/yim? What else did she spew? Fool?

I'm just getting started! Either you accept that hard fact or you DONT!. . . wink
[/size]

Ram it up your a[i]s[/i]s, you repulsive, f[i]a[/i]galicious, b[i]o[/i]ner-biting dipfu[i]c[/i]k,Blow me, you pitiful, seahorse Desecrating, insignificant grundle muncher.You sicken me, you toaster molesting, sickeningly ugly pe[i]n[/i]is pump,Eat my a[i]s[/i]shole, you mis[i]e[/i]rable, reindeer ra[i]p[/i]ing, detestable sack of va[i]gi[/i]nal discharge - You make people sick, crawl back into what ever hole you came out from - Just an advice Jump in front of a bus, you skanky, jizz puking, lawn chair r[i]ap[/i]ing, re[i]ta[/i]rded, scroungy butt plug.

What the hell is wrong with you, you skanky, hot-pocket molesting fagmiester - Su[i]c[/i]k my hairy n[i]u[/i]tsack, you slimy, clown r[i]a[/i]ping, pisant, slow cu[i]n[/i]t.

You are Ugly - You are a s[i]h[/i]it f[i]u[/i]ck - Ugly ar[i]s[/i]e s[i]h[/i]it fu[i]c[/i]k -

RED HAIRED bastard!! undecided
Re: Hah! by Dyt(f): 11:29am On Nov 14, 2011
Y A W N S
S O
D A M N
B O R I N
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 14, 2011
190_@:

[flash=400,300]http://www.youtube.com/v/=eZeYVIWz99I[/flash]

Ram it up your a[i]s[/i]s, you repulsive, f[i]a[/i]galicious, b[i]o[/i]ner-biting dipfu[i]c[/i]k,Blow me, you pitiful, seahorse Desecrating, insignificant grundle muncher.You sicken me, you toaster molesting, sickeningly ugly pe[i]n[/i]is pump,Eat my a[i]s[/i]shole, you mis[i]e[/i]rable, reindeer ra[i]p[/i]ing, detestable sack of va[i]gi[/i]nal discharge - You make people sick, crawl back into what ever hole you came out from - Just an advice Jump in front of a bus, you skanky, jizz puking, lawn chair r[i]ap[/i]ing, re[i]ta[/i]rded, scroungy butt plug.

What the hell is wrong with you, you skanky, hot-pocket molesting fagmiester - Su[i]c[/i]k my hairy n[i]u[/i]tsack, you slimy, clown r[i]a[/i]ping, pisant, slow cu[i]n[/i]t.

Ugly ar[i]s[/i]e s[i]h[/i]it fu[i]c[/i]k -

bastard!! undecided

[size=14pt]grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
More Pls. . . 20 more idiotic posts before you impress me. . . Up coming!

Discombobulated Baboon!
So what else did you fools discuss about sexkillz on skype/yim? cheesy[/size]
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 14, 2011
[size=14pt]May all the keys on my Keyboard slap the hell out of me the day i'll ever comment to impress anyone on Nairaland. . .[/size]
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2011
Idowuogbo:

@ cocoa
Oh my heartbeat,sowi na,its not on purpose,I tend to fall asleep without warning these days,e be like say e don enter(u know na)no worry I'll tuck you in tonight,read you a bedtime story and even sing you a lullaby,you know how much I love you na,anything for my sunshine. How was your night pumpkin?I know you dreamt of me.
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 11:44am On Nov 14, 2011
HOLY ANGEL GABRIEL,where is iice,jaybee or even SEUN,are you guys are enjoying this?LOCK UP THIS CURSED thread for pete's sakes.LAWD HAF MACY.
The pit to which some people can descend is deeper than the bottomless pit.
Re: Hah! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:57am On Nov 14, 2011
freecocoa:

Oh my heartbeat,sowi na,its not on purpose,I tend to fall asleep without warning these days,e be like say e don enter(u know na)no worry I'll tuck you in tonight,read you a bedtime story and even sing you a lullaby,you know how much I love you na,anything for my sunshine. How was your night pumpkin?I know you dreamt of me.
awwwh my dearest , i dreamt of u plaiting my hairy legs and clipping my toe nails.U catering to my every need is my desire sweetheart muaaaah u rock
Cuddlemii:

Babes, wetin I do u oh because me I no understand this angle wey u dey use attack me since. If something dey, make we address am. Person bring politics talk come and I dey tell am make him no add to whatever is happening and u dey check my every move here. So make I no talk again because I am in the presence of gods or what. Leave fickle to enjoy her hubby abeg, get used to cuddle na my swag be dt defender of women O. Na wa oh, Jesus is lord!
U are talking back abi na me and you go end dis thread ,I dey cook igwu wen am done I wud come bck and letter fuckkk u up.B prepared o make sure u wear condomm nonsense and ingredient. Gal wey never see period dey converse with Bado may your nipplessss reverse inside
Re: Hah! by 195(f): 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2011
LMFAO @ may your nipples re[i]ve[/i]rse inside grin grin
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2011
Goldieluks:

After kissing the female assses on NL and clamouring for female 'rights' still no fans and followers. 'Everybody hates skillz'. Yes it is only NL but it obvious you lack the good things reality have to offer,hence you always sound like a frustrated poverty stricken polytecnic inmate in all your reply. You always stink of lack of proper upbringing and its so obvious you'd become an angry adult,as it is. It always starts from somewhere and I hope this mental disorder of yours doesn't lead to commiting suicide,and if you do. Oh well you are so not going to be missed,just like gadaffi,people rejoiced at his death incase you've forgotten. Bloody cretin.

DIES ON ARRIVAL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hah! by 195(f): 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Re: Hah! by Dyt(f): 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2011
sittin n watchin all stupidity
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2011
Dyt:

na babe
bt i think dats jst a mini word 2 use 4 dem all

ow far wit my love na
u gotten his YIM?
Sweerry take style,chip am in to the person na.
Re: Hah! by Dyt(f): 12:26pm On Nov 14, 2011
i dont get u
abeg u don dey yarn wit dat YORISB guy?
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2011
Idowuogbo:

awwwh my dearest , i dreamt of u plaiting and my hairy legs and clipping my toe nails.U catering to my every need is my desire sweetheart muaaaah u rock
I'm here for you baby,anytime.
Just take it easy on anyone wey press your wrong button,this one wey CD don enter the matter,na rough riding be that o,no tear person ikebe abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17)

Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million / Epic Fail Pictures / How To Download Redgifs Videos: A Step-by-step Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.