Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Hah! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hah! (15924 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Hah! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2011
[size=14pt]There can only be one sexkillz!

Deal with it as diagrammatically possible as you can, else go dive head first from the bridge nearest to your domicile. . .

Discombobulated Schmuck!. . .

[/size]
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2011
Lord have mercy,sexkillz who are you talking to like that?did she pay you?what's your own in the matter,case that is almost resolved, you want to stir up again,na wa for you o,look well before you post abeg and don't insult everyone that said something about the nyash,some were just joking.talk about fighting for love.
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2011
What's amusing you?
Re: Hah! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2011
Amya:

Some people look better in pix than they do in real life. Since she's wor wor in her pix, only God almighty knows how she'll look in real life. And she thinks she's the belle of the ball. Let me cut her down a peg or 2
oh gal u jus photocopy d thing i wan type , u are fantastic carry go grin grin grin grin grin

@kilzzzz
u sure nothing do u sha, no 1 is obsessed with her anusss (ewwwh ayama)

amya just dey talk say make she no dey feel like batwoman dats al
Re: Hah! by Cuddlemii: 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2011
@Op

I almost choked on my toast.

As for Rokiatu, its her body, pictures, clothes and shoes so she can decide to display it all she wants. Its her life. I even applaud her for her confidence and I think her privacy should be respected. If you've got it flaunt it. You don't like what you see, eyes wide shut.
Re: Hah! by 190smh: 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2011
Idowuogbo:

oh gal u jus photocopy d thing i wan type , u are fantastic carry go grin grin grin grin grin

@kilzzzz
u sure nothing do u sha, no 1 is obsessed with her anusss (ewwwh ayama)

amya just dey talk say make she no dey feel like batwoman dats al

[size=20pt]
^Na true talk you talk so

According to 190's law of motion

the bigger the nyash the more sh1t it carries

Rokiatu case nor different

Its capable of holding 16 tons of metric sh1t

That nyash she dey show people na sh1t full am

and inferiority complex the worry the under 18 girl jor

make people dey praise am since boys nor look her face for real life
[/size]
Re: Hah! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2011
Cuddlemii:

@Op

I almost choked on my toast. Babes was this thread necessary? Don't make me look silly for reading your blog. What message are u trying to pass across because you are sure putting yourself in the spotlight in a bad way. You had earlier made your point & the message was passed across even though it was in a harsh manner but we all overlooked it as its your opinion. This thread is bull-crap nasty.

As for Rokiatu, its her body, pictures, clothes and shoes so she can decide to display it all she wants. Its her life. I even applaud her for her confidence and I think her privacy should be respected. If you've got it flaunt it. You don't like what you see, eyes wide shut.

stop making noise fickle  cheesy cheesy cheesy

birds of d same feather  angry

190smh:

^Na true talk you talk so

According to 190's law of motion

the bigger the nyash the more sh1t it carries

Rokiatu case nor different

Its capable of holding 16 tons of metric sh1t

That nyash she dey show people na sh1t full am

and inferiority complex the worry the under 18 girl jor

make people dey praise am since boys nor look her face for real life

lmaoooo tons of shit grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2011
Cuddlemii:

@Op

I almost choked on my toast. Babes was this thread necessary? Don't make me look silly for reading your blog. What message are u trying to pass across because you are sure putting yourself in the spotlight in a bad way. You had earlier made your point & the message was passed across even though it was in a harsh manner but we all overlooked it as its your opinion. This thread is bull-crap nasty.

Didn't you read where she said iit was an error?she didn't mean to start a thread,I know cos its happened to me before,abeg make una relax jare,what's with the so called confidence anyways.
Re: Hah! by 190smh: 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2011
Cuddlemii:

@Op

[size=18pt]

flaunt wetin
if you see nyash you go fit talk   angry angry
[/size]
Re: Hah! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2011
^i tire o

if she see yanshh Koli go catch am strx grin grin grin
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2011
If you are half as beautiful as rokiatu, post ur pic.
Thats what i thot, you dare not
Re: Hah! by Cuddlemii: 11:01pm On Nov 12, 2011
Idowuogbo:

stop making noise fickle  cheesy cheesy cheesy

birds of d same feather  angry
lmaoooo tons of poo  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fickle dey unda her hubby for 3rd round, you dey here dey call her name. I no dey there O, allow her enjoy her koboko na. we wld get there someday, everlasting koboko.

freecocoa:

Didn't you read where she said iit was an error?she didn't mean to start a thread,I know cos its happened to me before,abeg make una relax jare,what's with the so called confidence anyways.

I been no see sey na error message even if, I am also entitled to my own opinion just like op. Nothing do all of us. She dey confidence cos she uploads her pix, y r we even bothered abt person pix or no pix. We too dey worry for dis Nland.
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2011
Rokiatu2:

If you are half as beautiful as rokiatu, post your pic.
Who be this one?na rokiatu case you wan use shine?abeg enter house,make people wey get the area discuss their family matter.
Re: Hah! by Cuddlemii: 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2011
190smh:

[size=18pt]

flaunt wetin
if you see nyash you go fit talk   angry angry
[/size]

Na ur kind go dey like yansh na. Wetin concern me with woman yansh? Make throw away salute or shake am? If na man yansh na I go fit relate.
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2011
freecocoa:

Who be this one?na rokiatu case you wan use shine?abeg enter house,make people wey get the area discuss their family matter.

Freecocoa abeg allow the babe shine with her 15mins,na wa for you oh. grin grin
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 11:14pm On Nov 12, 2011
Cuddlemii:

y r we even bothered abt person pix or no pix. We too dey worry for dis Nland.

If una dey bother,I no follow una o,you suppose dey ask yourself why you dey worry about person nyash when your 19 year  daughter dey busy dey smooch some dude,na dat one you suppose worry about o.I saw her with the guy today again,him go soon make her nyash big like the one wey dey cause wahala now.
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2011
Goldieluks:

Freecocoa abeg allow the babe shine with her 15mins,na wa for you oh. grin grin
Sugar no mind me jare,the girl never know say,she gats pay homage before she can be heard,I just wan clear her small.
Re: Hah! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:18pm On Nov 12, 2011
Rokiatu2:

If you are half as beautiful as rokiatu, post your pic.
Madam y u neva post your pics since na , u dey use name shine

i sense a wannabe , oya prove me wrong plzz

talk ayam listening u don hia dat track

Cuddlemii:

Fickle dey unda her hubby for 3rd round, you dey here dey call her name. I no dey there O, allow her enjoy her koboko na. we wld get there someday, everlasting koboko.

hmmmm so u sabi wey fickle dey , una dey do d servicing togeda b dat. Did u say allow her enjoy koboko dat [b]UUU [/b]will reach dia someday .Maka everlasting koboko don dey my life , na u suppose remind God if u neva reach dia o grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 12, 2011
@cocoa n goldie, you gals cant be that ugly You guys are probably some bleeched yellow monkeys. Put your pic where your mouth is or shut the fuc.k up
Re: Hah! by coogar: 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2011
who is amya?

does she have a pic?
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2011
Rokiatu2:

@cocoa n goldie, you gals cant be that ugly You guys are probably some bleeched yellow monkeys. Put your pic where your mouth is or shut the fuc.k up

erm missus rokiatu2 i don't have time for cheap argument with some wannabe,
but please don't tempt me,be warned.
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2011
ROKIATU2,haba ba kai ne a wancha'n foto?You no near na,be happy that we even mistook you for rokiatu,that's the only reason we even noticed you small so don't feel like you are among,you no follow at all and change that hair style,its so yester years.
Re: Hah! by 190smh: 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2011
[size=18pt]**subscribing**

I hope you women on this thread every single one of you are aware that all YOUR NYASHES BELONG TO ME

so make una continue to talk

Im watching the discussions nyashes  angry
[/size]
Re: Hah! by Cuddlemii: 11:30pm On Nov 12, 2011
freecocoa:

If una dey bother,I no follow una o,you suppose dey ask yourself why you dey worry about person nyash when your 19 year  daughter dey busy dey smooch some dude,na dat one you suppose worry about o.I saw her with the guy today again,him go soon make her nyash big like the one wey dey cause wahala now.

grin grin grin grin grin grin. Have u finished or there is more? Tell us what we don't already know!
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 11:34pm On Nov 12, 2011
what baffles me is their sense of dressing,both with their hair do and clothing. pretty old-school-ish!
and if you must post a pic,get your hair properly done and try to dress trendy,even if not glamorously,not all these okrika i see everywhere
on this NL.

bite me!
Re: Hah! by Cuddlemii: 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2011
coogar:

who is amya?

does she have a pic?

Yes. She doesn't disappoint in all ramifications. The pretty ones are really hidden on here. Just wish some people looked as beautiful inside out as their names imply, well its a faceless forum so its all good.
Re: Hah! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:37pm On Nov 12, 2011
Goldieluks:

what baffles me is their sense of dressing,both with their hair do and clothing. pretty old-school-ish!
and if you must post a pic,get your hair properly done and try to dress trendy,even if not glamorously,not all these okrika i see everywhere
on this NL.

bite me!

Omo it tire me o make person dey rock hairstyle wey dem take act d return of jenifa , better still  if u wanna do a jamo cut make sure it doesnt make you like ajegunle pikin .Sugar how u reason me na  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 11:37pm On Nov 12, 2011
Cuddlemii:

grin grin grin grin grin grin. Have u finished or there is more? Tell us what we don't already know!

Ah I didn't know you knew he came today na because you went to market then,anyways I'm just looking out for you na,I no go like hear say she carry belle na.if I see or hear another thing,I go letcha know you hears? grin
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 11:38pm On Nov 12, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Omo it tire me o make person dey rock hairstyle wey dem take act d return of jenifa , better still  if u wanna do a jamo cut make sure it doesnt make you like ajegunle pikin .Sugar how u reason me na  grin grin grin grin grin

the thing tire me sef. grin grin
Re: Hah! by pendo89(f): 11:39pm On Nov 12, 2011
cuddlemii are these fickle= cuddle true? kindly clear the air for me and am out.
Re: Hah! by 190smh: 11:40pm On Nov 12, 2011
[size=18pt]ATTENTION ALL NYASHES ON THIS THREAD!!  angry angry
[/size]
Can some one vividly tell me - i mean the tin baffles me myself

why is it that anywhere there are discussion about NYASH, SEX, PANT, G-STRING, THONGS ETC

thats where they see 190

Please someone tell me  angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

How To Download Redgifs Videos: A Step-by-step Guide / Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million / Epic Fail Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.