Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Hah! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hah! (15928 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Hah! by coogar: 11:41pm On Nov 12, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Yes. She doesn't disappoint in all ramifications. The pretty ones are really hidden on here. Just wish some people looked as beautiful inside out as their names imply, well its a faceless forum so its all good.

can you furnish me with her pics?

pendo89:

cuddlemii are these fickle= cuddle true? kindly clear the air for me and am out.

cuddlemii is not fickle - how is that possible?
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 11:43pm On Nov 12, 2011
190smh:

[size=18pt]ATTENTION ALL NYASHES ON THIS THREAD!!  angry angry
[/size]
Can some one vividly tell me - i mean the tin baffles me myself

why is it that anywhere there are discussion about NYASH, SEX, PANT, G-STRING, THONGS ETC

thats where they see 190

Please someone tell me  angry angry

190,how about buying some packet of ''sense'' from yaba right?
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 11:43pm On Nov 12, 2011
Goldieluks:

the thing tire me sef. grin grin
I swear,e no tire you reach me,inshort the thing dey weak me,imagine hairstyle wey my granny no go gree fix,na wetin person fix come dey pose,smh the polo sef don dey white,the dye wey dem use soak am don comot finish,na for Karimo village for Abuja you go see those kind tops.mscheeew.
Re: Hah! by pendo89(f): 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2011
coogar:

no idea thats why I ask. This forum is crazy with peeps answering themselves at times.

Got my answer already.
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2011
freecocoa:

I swear,e no tire you reach me,inshort the thing dey weak me,imagine hairstyle wey my granny no go gree fix,na wetin person fix come dey pose,smh the polo sef don dey white,the dye wey dem use soak am don comot finish,na for Karimo village for Abuja you go see those kind tops.mscheeew.

chie!! see critical analysis, she go wound oh! grin grin
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2011
Atleat i still had the guts to show my old school hair n my okrika dress, proud of it actually, y dnt u show us your new school hair and gucci dress with louis vuitton bag n shoes Oh my bad, doesnt change your monkey luks anyways
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 12, 2011
[size=14pt]Appalling! And of all the ladies fighting with Guns blazing, NOT ONE, has a profile pic!. . . S[b]h[/b]it!. . .

Fccking Hypocritical Dimwits!. . .

The only way ANYONE Scores a point with all these pointless blabbing in the name of beefing Rokiatu is to post a pic, else Shut the fcck up! I'm allergic to hypocritical Bullshitters. . .

@Rokiatu
If you ever reply any body on here, pls DONT talk to me again. . . undecided

Boring things. . . Rubbish!
[/size]
Re: Hah! by Cuddlemii: 11:46pm On Nov 12, 2011
coogar:

can you furnish me with her pics?

How about you visiting her blog. I did that too. Click on the link on her profile. Very good stuff on there.
Re: Hah! by 190smh: 11:47pm On Nov 12, 2011
Goldieluks:

190,how about buying some packet of ''sense'' from yaba right?

answer my question - Gadeemit and stop returnin question for question
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 11:47pm On Nov 12, 2011
ha ha daft,dafter daftest!
Re: Hah! by 190smh: 11:48pm On Nov 12, 2011
who dafter angry
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 11:48pm On Nov 12, 2011
to whom the cap fits.
Re: Hah! by tellwisdom: 11:49pm On Nov 12, 2011
[size=19pt]Seriously, Cant that gurl snap a pics without her yansh showing?? angry angry.

Im sure that thing go thick like WOOD as i dey see am so. it doesnt even look like a soft object from what i can see embarassed embarassed. # I hope im nt offending anyone with this?? undecided undecided
[/size]
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 11:50pm On Nov 12, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Appalling! And of all the ladies fighting with Guns blazing, NOT ONE, has a profile pic!. . . S[b]h[/b]it!. . .

The only way ANYONE Scores a point with all these pointless blabbing in the name of beefing Rokiatu is to post a pic, else Shut the fcck up! I'm allergic to hypocritical Bullshitters. . .

@Rokiatu

[/size]

Na today? Abeg clear road make I pass.
Re: Hah! by 190smh: 11:51pm On Nov 12, 2011
tellwisdom:

[size=19pt]Seriously, Cant that gurl snap a pics without her yansh showing?? angry angry.

Im sure that thing go thick like WOOD as i dey see am so. it doesnt even look like a soft object from what i can see embarassed embarassed. # I hope im nt offending anyone with this?? undecided undecided
[/size]
[size=18pt]
FALLS FROM FENCE

THAT ROKIATU NYASH FIT CRACK BANGA grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: Hah! by coogar: 11:52pm On Nov 12, 2011
Cuddlemii:

How about you visiting her blog. I did that too. Click on the link on her profile. Very good stuff on there.

is she hotter than my opus?
if she's not - i wouldn't bother.
-------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
somebody tell me, please.
why does 190 type in pink fonts and enlarges it - is this butt-ugly peasant g[i]a[/i]y?

time to go to the cash point!
i need to buy some artificial intelligence for 190.
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 11:54pm On Nov 12, 2011
Guys please leave women matter alone, stop commenting on this thread, flee flee!! 190 and co.
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 11:54pm On Nov 12, 2011
coogar:

why does 190 type in pink fonts and enlarges it - is this butt-ugly peasant g[i]a[/i]y?

coogar,you no dey rest? grin grin angry
Re: Hah! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:55pm On Nov 12, 2011
freecocoa:

Oh gal perfect analysissssss, u no notice d rest

oh u no see as skin dey channel different complexion , ask am she b traffic lightttt

sexkillz:

Appalling! And of all the ladies fighting with Guns blazing, NOT ONE, has a profile pic!. . . S[b]h[/b]it!. . .

@Rokiatu

Lebanese pikin abeg go sleep joor , if u talk again u no go cummm again o angry angry angry angry
Re: Hah! by Cuddlemii: 11:56pm On Nov 12, 2011
coogar:

Well go take a look for yourself. I liked what I saw.
You are not even ready for marriage are you? What do u really want from a lady? The lady for u might be listening, make that 3 mins count baby!
Re: Hah! by coogar: 11:57pm On Nov 12, 2011
Goldieluks:

coogar,you no dey rest? grin grin angry

i hate pests and irritants like 190.

why write in pink/huge fonts? why does he attention-seek?
you can take some people out of the ghetto, you will never succeed in taking the ghetto out of them.

Cuddlemii:

You are not even ready for marriage are you? What do u really want from a lady? The lady for u might be listening, make that 3 mins count baby!

phew!!!!!!!!!!! the chic is hot!
some bad-ass b[i]o[/i]obs she's got!

in truth, if that's her pic - she's far far better than rokiatu.
not even close, abeg!
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 12:02am On Nov 13, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Oh gal perfect analysissssss, u no notice d rest

oh u no see as skin dey channel different complexion , ask am she b traffic lightttt

No mind am,na all these 30 pimple and eczma cream wey dem dey carry up and down for wuse or karimo market,na him do her that thing,
Re: Hah! by Cuddlemii: 12:08am On Nov 13, 2011
coogar:

i hate pests and irritants like 190.

why write in pink/huge fonts? why does he attention-seek?
you can take some people out of the ghetto, you will never succeed in taking the ghetto out of them.

phew!!!!!!!!!!! the chic is hot!
some bad-Bottom b[i]o[/i]obs she's got!

in truth, if that's her pic - she's far far better than rokiatu.
not even close, abeg!

Be careful what you say. A beauty doesn't need to be in comparison to be stated beautiful. She is beautiful because she is beautiful, no need to compare and contrast her with Rokiatu. Is it because her pics is on her profile or she changes her profile pix frequently? Shouldn't you be observing where I sent you
Re: Hah! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:09am On Nov 13, 2011
Cuddlemii:

come tell fickle or u  to open a thread for dis hookup , we are in the middle of jury here

u are making noise, dis is not ojuwoye

freecocoa:

No mind am,na all these 30 pimple and eczma cream wey dem dey carry up and down for wuse or karimo market,na him do her that thing,

dat is to say na her type dey mix toothpaste wiv lotion bcus she wan white , tell madam alligator skin sef go win pageant if shes not careful  grin grin grin grin
Re: Hah! by Cuddlemii: 12:11am On Nov 13, 2011
Idowuogbo:

come tell fickle or u  to open a thread for dis hookup , we are in the middle of jury here

u are making noise, dis is not ojuwoye

dat is to say na her type dey mix toothpaste wiv lotion bcus she wan white , tell madam alligator skin sef go win pageant if shes not careful  grin grin grin grin

Aunty I didn't know we had to fill attendance register to be on a thread O. We go comot since na u start d thread tongue tongue tongue
Re: Hah! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:13am On Nov 13, 2011
Yes na my person own thread and u wan use am dey discuss ur bestfriend fickle , pls abacadabra comot here cheesy cheesy
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 12:18am On Nov 13, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Yes na my person own thread and u wan use am dey discuss your bestfriend fickle , pls abacadabra comot here cheesy cheesy

you don high this night,no make me laugh make me laff this night abeg. grin grin grin
Re: Hah! by r231(m): 12:21am On Nov 13, 2011
what did i miss cheesy
Re: Hah! by seedord247(m): 12:27am On Nov 13, 2011
Nairaland is now a home to some people.
Re: Hah! by tellwisdom: 12:29am On Nov 13, 2011
[size=22pt] FALLS FROM FENCE

THAT ROKIATU NYASH FIT CRACK BANGA grin grin grin[/size]

Oboy you go wound ooo cheesy cheesy oooo grin grin
Re: Hah! by seedord247(m): 12:31am On Nov 13, 2011
tellwisdom:

Oboy you go wound ooo cheesy cheesy oooo grin grin

Broo . . why you con run leave only me. . .
Re: Hah! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:32am On Nov 13, 2011
r231:

what did i miss cheesy

u missed o dey were distributing tura soap here earlier, na him some gal use wey her skin jus b like zebra own

she posted her pic so dats y me and d gals are sketching skin revival solution cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

How To Download Redgifs Videos: A Step-by-step Guide / Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million / Epic Fail Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.