Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn (27978 Views)

Moses Bliss, Fiancée Marie Wiseborn Release Pre-wedding Photos. / Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby / Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller, His Girlfriend Pose Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by SoNature(m): 1:47pm On Mar 02
theamazonguru:

Don't let hatred and envy consume you.
Rejoice with these couple and move on.
How long the marriage will last is not your concern.

For your information, because they built their union on the solid rock which is Jesus, the marriage will last till death do them part in old age and buried by their children.

One thing that will determine whether the marriage will last or not is where the couple will live after their wedding.

If Moses moves to the UK with her, he will lose his Nigerian fanbase and become irrelevant. The guy is one of the hottest Gospel singers now.

If they plan to stay in Nigeria, an African British lady cannot live in this country. It takes a lot of sacrifice for people who have lived abroad all their lives to cope in Nigeria.

Nigeria is a mad house. That's why Nigerian companies that hire Westerners pay them what they can never pay their Nigerian colleagues to keep them here.

I hope they addressed this issue though.

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by teeshet: 1:56pm On Mar 02
Charlieabc:
Mine will come soon. People will celebrate us. I love my baby girl too, she's black and modest.
she sabi cowgal?
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by kaludestiny10(m): 1:57pm On Mar 02
Well noted.
gassbee:
he is a celebrity, is difficult doing it private
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by teeshet: 1:58pm On Mar 02
mariahAngel:
Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD.

Mosesbliss has obtained favour from God.
Congratulations to him.
are you a good thing to find
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by teeshet: 2:00pm On Mar 02
vickydevoka:
Nigerian girls wan kill themselves with bleaching. If I open any fair girl nyash see say en black I no go marry.
na hookup dey reign now. Leave bleaching

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by teeshet: 2:01pm On Mar 02
G00dharddick:

Every man sane ought to avoid Nigeria girls like plague. They're parasite and liabilities
I'm looking a decent gal but am afraid of meeting a hookup gal
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by theamazonguru(m): 2:02pm On Mar 02
SoNature:

One thing that will determine whether the marriage will last or not is where the couple will live after their wedding.

If Moses moves to the UK with her, he will lose his Nigerian fanbase and become irrelevant. The guy is one of the hottest Gospel singers now.

If they plan to stay in Nigeria, an African British lady cannot live in this country. It takes a lot of sacrifice for people who have lived abroad all their lives to cope in Nigeria.

Nigeria is a mad house. That's why Nigerian companies that hire Westerners pay them what they can never pay their Nigerian colleagues to keep them here.

I hope they addressed this issue though.

Good point.
And you think they wouldn't have settled that before taking the bold step?

And why do you think they won't last together if they move to the UK.

Beautiful Nubia went underground.
He had to go be with his family.

Lagbaja moved abroad, he had to go be with his family.

Rev Sam Adeyemi recently relocated to the US. Baba port to the Western world and is doing leadership training on a global scale.

Lots of people are enjoying themselves abroad.

The choice is theirs to make.

It doesn't have to be Nigeria because majority of his fan base is here.
Dude can diversify.

Guess what, ,most of these guys invest heavily in digital assets and other tangible assets.

Good enough, Moses blew very well, if e geat sense, I expect him to diversify his investment PORTFOLIO.

Making money is the koko
Any how he makes it is irrelevant. As long as it is legal.
Family will work and thrive anywhere they move to. As long as cash dey flow. I wish them all the best.

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by teeshet: 2:04pm On Mar 02
Goodlady:
Awwn. God when?
are you fertile
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by StraightGaay: 2:07pm On Mar 02
Zooposki:

Celebrity and worldly Nigerian gospel singer. These are the type of people that their Jesus will say at the end, I know you not, depart from me, you workers of iniquities.
Oh!
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by Dancebreaker: 2:11pm On Mar 02
ideatoprince18:
Kaiiii this his wife is just the real Black is beautiful!!!!

See smile na .... tell me how u will be angry when u come home and see her smile to u ehn!!!

God u really try for this babe abeg ... u create sha!!!

I pray the Unioon last and withstand the test of time!!!
Yes the babe set.
Thing is beauty of a lady is not what brings joy to a man. It's her character long time.
She might refuse to smile for whatever reason.
But both look genuinely happy.

Wish them good luck. HML.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by vickydevoka(m): 2:40pm On Mar 02
teeshet:
na hookup dey reign now. Leave bleaching
Old things. I de Abuja. 5k general price when I left. U giver her food n drink
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by Akpatan: 2:46pm On Mar 02
Congratulations to them

In a celebration filled with love, music, and faith, renowned gospel singer Moses Bliss exchanged vows with his beloved Marie Wiseborn in a beautiful traditional wedding ceremony today.

The event, which took place in Ghana, was a dazzling affair, with family, friends, and well-wishers gathering to witness the union of two hearts devoted to both each other and their faith.

Moses Bliss, known for his soul-stirring gospel hits that have touched hearts around the world, looked dashing in traditional attire, while Marie radiated elegance and grace in her stunning outfit.

The couple's love story has been one of inspiration, with Moses often sharing snippets of their journey together on social media. Fans and followers have eagerly awaited this special day, flooding social media with congratulatory messages and blessings for the newlyweds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WBRZwsHQn0

The ceremony was a harmonious blend of culture and devotion, with prayers, hymns, and traditional rites adding to the joyous atmosphere. From heartfelt vows to joyous celebrations, every moment of the wedding was filled with love and spirituality.[/quote]
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by Burgerlomo: 2:55pm On Mar 02
Congratulations! May God almighty bless their union, Amen. 🙏
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by SAMBARRY: 3:03pm On Mar 02
Dyfynezz12:
The babe fine abeg
Brown skin beauty
the girl is basic abeg
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by deebrain(m): 3:07pm On Mar 02
A very big congratulations
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by SAMBARRY: 3:13pm On Mar 02
teeshet:
there's an addage that says likes attract.meaning you attract who you are.so if you want a decent last,be a decent man,be respectful, clean and be committed to your work.dont also give f*k boy vibes.f*CK boy vibes scares and turns off decent women away.

f*k boy vibes will only attract baddies and these female clowns always naked on social media but not homely girls.love will find you smiley

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by SoNature(m): 3:23pm On Mar 02
theamazonguru:

Good point.
And you think they wouldn't have settled that before taking the boos step?

And why do you think they won't last together if they move to the UK.

Beautiful Nubia went underground.
He had to go be with his family.

Lagbaja moved abroad, he had to go be with his family.

Rev Sam Adeyemi recently relocated to the US. Baba port to the Western world and is doing leadership training on a global scale.

Lots of people are enjoying themselves abroad.

The choice is theirs to make.

It doesn't have to be Nigeria because majority of his fan base is here.
Dude can diversify.

Guess what, ,most of these guys invest heavily in digital assets and other tangible assets.

Good enough, Moses blew very well, if e geat sense, I expect him to diversify his investment PORTFOLIO.

Making money is the koko
Any how he makes it is irrelevant. As long as it is legal.
Family will work and thrive anywhere they move to. As long as cash dey flow. I wish them all the best.

No, you are giving unrelated examples.

The day Davido, Burna Boy or WizKid moves abroad, they become totally irrelevant. This is where they have their market. Nigerian market is their launchpad to the world - same as Moses. By the way, Lagbaja is no longer relevant in music. I am talking about being relevant in music.

As for when they move to the UK, the lady will be earning much more than him because she's a British lawyer, while Moses will be trying to understand his new environment.

When a lady makes more money than you in the West, she will obviously be in charge of the union. As a proper Nigerian man, Moses won't like it and that may lead to misunderstanding. If that happens, the lady will divorce him immediately. This is the reason many Nigerian guys don't like bringing their Naija wives abroad.

I wish them the best though....

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by theamazonguru(m): 3:38pm On Mar 02
SoNature:

No, you are giving unrelated examples.

The day Davido, Burna Boy or WizKid moves abroad, they become totally irrelevant. This is where they have their market. Nigerian market is their launchpad to the world - same as Moses. By the way, Lagbaja is no longer relevant in music. I am talking about being relevant in music.

As for when they move to the UK, the lady will be earning much more than him because she's a British lawyer, while Moses will be trying to understand his new environment.

When a lady makes more money than you in the West, she will obviously be in charge of the union. As a proper Nigerian man, Moses won't like it and that may lead to misunderstanding. If that happens, the lady will divorce him immediately. This is the reason many Nigerian guys don't like bringing their Naija wives abroad.

I wish them the best though....

I get your point.

May God grant them the necessary wisdom needed to navigate this unfamiliar terrain to avoid issues , challenges and failure.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by Sweetvie: 3:56pm On Mar 02
Congratulations to them!
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by G00dharddick: 4:33pm On Mar 02
teeshet:

There's a 99.9% that you'll meet a hook up girl. Looking for a decent girl among Nigerian girls is a complete waste of time. Don't bother bro, just Knack them and go your way!
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by G00dharddick: 4:34pm On Mar 02
icankel:
same as ur mom, wife and sisters?

You mistake your mom, wife and sisters for mine?
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by G00dharddick: 4:37pm On Mar 02
Zooposki:

They are low cos the men are building a decent society for them, unlike some men in some certain countries that go about committing all sorts of crimes wherever they go, thereby rendering their passports useless. Those men often blame their female counterparts on everything wrong with them and their society. They are shameless beings.

Why can't the women in your country build a decent society for the men? If they do it will they die? Will the sky fall? Why waiting for men to do everything for them to the extent of building a society for them. Are the women in your country paralyze and handicapped that they can't do this for the men? This is the parasitic and liabilities we're talking about.

Always waiting for the men to do everything for them.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by Zooposki(f): 4:49pm On Mar 02
G00dharddick:

Why can't the women in your country build a decent society for the men? If they do it will they die? Will the sky fall? Why waiting for men to do everything for them to the extent of building a society for them. Are the women in your country paralyze and handicapped that they can't do this for the men? This is the parasitic and liabilities we're talking about.

Always waiting for the men to do everything for them.

Lol. The typical excuses for this race of men. Emulate other races of men. It’s a man’s world according to some fools. Be that man and get to work. Be that head you scream daily, morn and noon.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by G00dharddick: 5:02pm On Mar 02
Zooposki:

Lol. The typical excuses for this race of men. Emulate other races of men. It’s a man’s world according to some fools. Be that man and get to work. Be that head you scream daily, morn and noon.

No man wants a liability in life. Get a job
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:37pm On Mar 02
Jennyclay:
May God bless their union

Congratulations to them!
You which unfortunate man go marry you? Even boyfriend you no get, na pass men dey pass you around like football.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by SoNature(m): 6:20pm On Mar 02
theamazonguru:

I get your point.

May God grant them the necessary wisdom needed to navigate this unfamiliar terrain to avoid issues , challenges and failure.

Amen
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by Goodlady(f): 8:46pm On Mar 02
teeshet:
are you fertile
Yes naa I can born twins
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by Omoarebu1: 1:40am On Mar 03
Congratulations 🎊

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by Pauliaette(m): 11:27am On Mar 03
Mek e last ooo
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by Nehyooh(m): 7:53pm On Mar 03
G00dharddick:

Sadly Moses bliss wife isn't a Nigerian, she's a Ghanian. Moses bliss avoided Nigerian girls like plague because everyone knows Nigerian girls are nothing to write home about.

God bless Moses bliss and his beloved virgin Ghanaian wife
Baba, you don make me laugh tire grin grin

Davido, Zlatan Ibile And 30 Billion Gang Go Hard On Punch Count (Video) / Dabota Lawson Wears Cleavage-Baring Thigh High Slit Dress / "Me And My Twin Sister" - Charles Inojie Poses With Wife