Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Onitsha Needs A Skycraper! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha Needs A Skycraper! (2299 Views)

Onitsha River Bank Modernization By Gov Soludo (video) / Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State / Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Needs A Skycraper! by CentralIntels: 1:26am On Mar 03
Ikengawo have you wonder I got to know that’s you that’s parading Ofodirinwa moniker ? Keep deceiving yourself

Ofodirinwa:

hahaha, if left up to you, half of this forum is me
Re: Onitsha Needs A Skycraper! by Laird(m): 1:49am On Mar 03
Topman7:

This is small-minded thinking.

Lagos does not think like this.

They don't care if office prices are crashing in America, or on the moon.

They just go for it.

In India, China, Brazil, and other emerging powers, prices are not crashing. Their economies are booming.

So stop using America as your barometer in everything.

Plus I can guarantee you that YES, Onitsha's top businesses will RUSH to have an address at its first skyscraper.

Mental deficiency and financial illiteracy is a serious tissue. So companies in One of the poorest Countries in the world and a Country not among the 10 richest. Countries in Africa would just spent money and rent office space in a skyscraper for vanity and ego reasons.

Is that how You run your business.
Re: Onitsha Needs A Skycraper! by blowjohn(m): 2:32am On Mar 03
SpecialAdviser:
The whole of South East especially Enugu needs it. I'm always furious about this

The whole country needs it.

Tired of seeing square and rectangular structures like self contain

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Needs A Skycraper! by DesChyko: 3:25am On Mar 03
Benbellamor:
no sir, this Is Yoruba woman, multibillionare Folorunsho Alakija Towers, Right There in Alfred Rewane street Ikoyi Lagos..just one of her investment

Oh.. Not Famfa Oil Towers? As in Famfa Oil, a company? 😁

Simply because you want to force mrvitalis to be wrong, you had to throw the company name away and replace it with an individual's. 😁😁

Anyways, you may want to read up on the meaning of a skyscraper before coming for anyone.

Re: Onitsha Needs A Skycraper! by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:51am On Mar 03
blowjohn:

The whole country needs it.

Tired of seeing square and rectangular structures like self contain
I tell you

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Needs A Skycraper! by igwebuike01: 7:30am On Mar 03
Armaggedon:
Foolish people boku for Nigeria. So sky scrapper is now development. This was why awolowo went and built cocoa house in Ibadan. Did it stop Ibadan from becoming a slum? Nigeria doesn't even have a single sky scrapper even though some people are obsessed with it.

Imagine uyo that is still a village. Instead engaging your population in a productive venture, you are dreaming of sky scrapper.
That Ibadan own is now home to rodents. We were expanding markets in Onitsha while they were wasting money on that ego massaging white elephant project
Re: Onitsha Needs A Skycraper! by DWickedLandLord: 11:50am On Mar 03
Babalegba:
Must you bring tribe into everything.Anyway most igbo big money are not clean. Clean money is best

Yes....all igbos have is dirty money. Whatever comforts you sir I support πŸ‘πŸΎ

You n your tribal men Heavenly Abode is already reserved πŸ™ŒπŸΎ
Re: Onitsha Needs A Skycraper! by Vboot1: 11:55am On Mar 03
Most of you here are just kids with fantasies.
Re: Onitsha Needs A Skycraper! by Babalegba(m): 3:28pm On Mar 03
DWickedLandLord:

Yes....all igbos have is dirty money. Whatever comforts you sir I support πŸ‘πŸΎ

You n your tribal men Heavenly Abode is already reserved πŸ™ŒπŸΎ
You are not making any sense. Ibos are the most tribal of the major tribes in Nigeria.Temper and subjugate your tribalism first before making false accusations

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Camac-first African-led Energy Company To Be Listed On Nyse (kase Lawal) / Did Cbn Governor, Sanusi Lamido Meet With Osama Bin Laden In The Sudan? / 2015: Igbo Should Wait For Jonathan – Ben Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.