Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Free CV Review For Students & Jobseekers - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free CV Review For Students & Jobseekers (51360 Views)

Best FREE CV Formats To Make You Stand Out To Employers / Searching for a job? Click here to get free CV templates, interview tips etc. / Free Cv Review For Students & Jobseekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free CV Review For Students & Jobseekers by rubito: 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
this is really interesting please ive just sent my cv for review.thanks for the great work you are doing
Re: Free CV Review For Students & Jobseekers by Japlon(m): 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
mycvclinic: I can help review your CV FREE (my little gift back to society).

For confidentiality purposes, I suggest you exclude your address and Bio data when sending your CV to me. When I return it to you, you can simply input it.

Deal?

Send your current CV to the email at the end of this message and also include the type of job or industry you look to work in.

Oh and a little about me: I'm Nigerian, schooled in the UK and now back working in Nigeria working as an Internal Auditor. I've been looking for my little way to give back to society.

What led to my idea to review your CV? Yesterday I was at work and decided to look through my email sent box. I noticed my first ever CV and it made me laugh so hard.

It was a very horrible CV. Luckily at my university, I had access to a career adviser. I had never worked before and had no idea what I should put on my CV. She reviewed my CV and from a one page document that in her opinion 'told employers that I lacked skills and shouldn't be employed', she was able to give me very good pointers and I had a lovely 2 page CV.

I eventually got a job and worked for a few years in the UK before returning to Nigeria.

Your CV is a picture of your career; it sells more when it is beautiful.

I have helped several friends with their CVs and from what I have come to notice, there are lots of people out there that need help. The typist at the business centres usually copy and paste whatever they like which may not accurately reflect all your skills.

So, lets get started.

****MODIFIED TO ADD THE FOLLOWING****

Use the following links to do some work on your CV before sending in for review. They contain the before and after pictures of CVs as well as notes to CV reviews I've done for individuals whom I'm sure are members of this forum.

Writing a CV When You have Zero Work Experinece - http://www.thekrine.com/blog/writing-a-cv-when-you-have-zero-work-experience/

Illustration: Creating a More Effective CV (Part 1) - http://www.thekrine.com/blog/illustration-creating-a-more-effective-cv-part-1/

Illustration: Creating a More Effective CV (Part 2) - http://www.thekrine.com/blog/illustration-creating-a-more-effective-cv-part-2/

Illustration: Creating a More Effective CV (Part 3) - http://www.thekrine.com/blog/illustration-creating-a-more-effective-cv-part-3/

Send your current CV to info@thekrine.com and also include the type of job or industry you look to work in. Ensure you do some work using those illustrations (examples) above because if you don't I'll be able to tell and return your CV to you with a message referring you to the links.

It is FREE. Don't forget to tell a friend and don't forget to help a friend.

Great work. Pls, i will be sending my CV soonest after I've gone through the illustrations. Thanks in advance
Re: Free CV Review For Students & Jobseekers by udumosam23(m): 5:59am On Jan 10, 2014
Boy! I will include reading your post as part of my training in my CV. Lol, thank you so much, will send mine as soon as I finish updating to reduce the mess.
Re: Free CV Review For Students & Jobseekers by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 05, 2015
Wow! Nice job here.. This is d best article I have read so far on creating a good cv.. Would love to send my CV for review if u don't mind.. Thanks for what you are doing.. Its nice to knw sm1 out there actualy cares.
Re: Free CV Review For Students & Jobseekers by Ubyy: 1:20am On Sep 16, 2016
It is now 2016. Is it too late to send my CV to you to review?
smiley
Re: Free CV Review For Students & Jobseekers by Kezmanp(m): 12:01am On Jul 12, 2018
This really helped me a lot... Hope to hear from you soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Has Released The Name For Shortlisted Candidate For Rri71 2014 / FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call / NSCDC Recruitment Of 10,000 Set To Begin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.